Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt (30988 Views)

Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) / Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by EkoIle1: 8:11am On Jun 17, 2013
awodman: Great learning environments set up by Chibuike Amaechi..anytime I go to PH I am awed by these imposing structures..

I thought Eko ile was against anytin PDP..Oh now I knw better he doesn't actually hate PDP but hates GEJ with a passion...

This is not about any political party and if that's the case, what about PDP apabio next door to Rivers? Is there anything like what's in this thread in Akwa Ibom?

Akwa Ibom has the largest budget in Nigeria and even way way more than Rivers state, but after a few roads and the phoney e library, the place is still a village with nothing to show for the largest budget in Nigeria.

It's about the individual folks doing the right thing and I don't care what party they belong to, if the have something worthy to show, I show it with zero malice.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by tpia5: 8:12am On Jun 17, 2013
jarkbauer: Eko Ile show us the pictures to Fashola schools na

http://news.thomasnet.com/companystory/Vista-System-s-Flexible-Wayfinding-Signs-Were-Recently-Installed-at-a-Primary-School-Located-in-Lagos-Nigeria-854257

if, by Fashola, you mean Lagos schools.

more for your viewing pleasure:

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by EkoIle1: 8:15am On Jun 17, 2013
tpia@:

if, by Fashola, you mean Lagos schools.

You might want to ignore the trolls and their stupidity. This is not about Lagos state, this is about Amaechi and Rivers state.

Don't let them deny this man his due respect by starting their usual mindless side arguments..
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by dridowu: 8:15am On Jun 17, 2013
Nce 1
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by tpia5: 8:15am On Jun 17, 2013
As the trailblazer- Lagos school back in the day [before overcrowding]:

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by raphead: 8:16am On Jun 17, 2013
can someone show us gej plus Dickson and sylvia projects in bayelsa. with the huge fund, low population and low land mass.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by tpia5: 8:17am On Jun 17, 2013
Eko Ile:

You might want to ignore the trolls and their stupidity. This is not about Lagos state, this is about Amaechi and Rivers state.

Don't let them deny this man his due respect by starting their usual mindless side arguments..

they dont understand anything unless they have a point of reference, in this case, lagos.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by RedReact: 8:17am On Jun 17, 2013
Good one there. I also think they should embark on rennovation of old and dilapitated buildings in the schools, as well as building up new ones. The children in govt schools deserve equal, if not better, treamtments with their counterparts in private schools.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 17, 2013
Very beautiful schools built by a PDP governor. The tales of PDP being a "nest of killers" or gathering of "non-performers" has now fallen apart.

However, my worry is with SUSTAINABILITY of these facilities. Can these structures stand shocks in world crude oil price?

Another worry for me is the QUALITY of teachers and teaching in those schools. It would be good to see recent data of examination performance of students in Rivers State. For me, I would rather have my kids taught under the TREE by fantastic teachers than in any of those "Amaechi" schools by poor quality teachers. I'm sure the likes of Chinua Achebe did not attend basic schools built with billions of naira.

The beautiful schools MUST be combined with high quality teachers and good administration. Otherwise, the "Amaechi" schools are beautiful nonsense.

Nonetheless, I commend the governor for investing this much in education.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by EkoIle1: 8:20am On Jun 17, 2013
tpia@:

they dont understand anything unless they have a point of reference, in this case, lagos.

I see what you're saying, but before you know, it's no longer going to be about Amaechi and his respect deserving wonderful work in Rivers, but endless rubbish about Lagos..
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by EkoIle1: 8:25am On Jun 17, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The tales of PDP being a "nest of killers" has now fallen apart.

My life in danger, Amaechi cries out

He asked the people of his state to pray for him not to fall into the hands of “desperate people at the federal level.”

‘I fear for my life’

“The way these people at the federal level are desperate, they may come after my life; so when you pray, remember to pray for me to remain alive. Now, you see political witch-hunt. It is so ridiculous; my party must rise above political witch-hunt,” the governor said during an interactive session with the youths of the state.

http://www.punchng.com/news/my-life-in-danger-amaechi-cries-out/

Nice try...

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by zibe(m): 8:28am On Jun 17, 2013
This is better than ANY government school I've ever seen. Heck! Better than some private schools gan.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by tpia5: 8:30am On Jun 17, 2013
Eko Ile:

i doubt there's a choice, since they'll still bring up side arguments anyway.

eg

jarkbauer: Eko Ile show us the pictures to Fashola schools na.

My conclusion is that Fashola only performs in easily noticeable things like roads and flowers. People should visit Lagos public schools!!!!!! Fashola s a fraud!!!!!

however, let's see if they can stick to the topic under discussion, highly unlikely.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 17, 2013
PDP! PROGRESS!!
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by EkoIle1: 8:36am On Jun 17, 2013
Billyonaire: [s]PDP! PROGRESS!![/s]

Amaechi's/Rivers progress...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Tnot(m): 8:36am On Jun 17, 2013
Mean...! This are international standard.

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by tpia5: 8:41am On Jun 17, 2013
jarkbauer: Eko Ile show us the pictures to Fashola schools na.

My conclusion is that Fashola only performs in easily noticeable things like roads and flowers. People should visit Lagos public schools!!!!!! Fashola s a fraud!!!!!

anyway!

table your complaints here POLITELY:

http://www.lagosekoproject.org/about-us.php
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Onyegecha(f): 8:41am On Jun 17, 2013
I thought Edo was faring better under Oshiomhole. My own lamentations go out for Imo state where empty noise is drowning the truth: where hollowness is traded for concrete achievements. Kudos to Amaechi. Please can someone show us the ultramodern health centres he built?
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by deor03(m): 8:42am On Jun 17, 2013
I thought Dame Faka, was hoping Rivers State, return to Odili days?
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by HezronLorraine(m): 8:49am On Jun 17, 2013
sheyie2007: Aesthetically better than many Lagos schools.. I'm impressed
abeg,this man try oh.I comot cap for am.Amaechi dey kampe.no mind them all.
F$ck GEJ.F$ck Dame PEJ,F$ck PDP,F$ck NGF,F$ck them all in Nigerian dirty politics.
BTW.are the schools free or at least affordable to the average student.
Anyways impressive.it beats the lagos version.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by homesteady(m): 8:50am On Jun 17, 2013
Eko Ile:

Amaechi's/Rivers progress...

LWKMD!! Form what I've read!! This schools were not built this year!! Maybe last year or last two years or maybe last three years!! And he was still having a good relationship with PDP!! So I think you should just give the credit to PDP!!
I hope when this man comes back to good terms with PDP, you will keep on singing his praises!!
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by ghostwriter1(m): 8:55am On Jun 17, 2013
Garri the 1st: Patience Jonathan is a Satanic enemy of progress. Trying to destabilize Rivers state in a bid to hinder the free flow of democratic dividends to the good people of Rivers State..

cool

SATANIC?
Men
That was too much
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Sibrah: 8:57am On Jun 17, 2013
Where are the Projects of neighbouring Bayelsa states with far less population, schools, and roads in place? Either under Alams, Goodluck, Slyva, or Dickson?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by EkoIle1: 8:59am On Jun 17, 2013
homesteady:

[s]LWKMD!! Form what I've read!! This schools were not built this year!! Maybe last year or last two years or maybe last three years!! And he was still having a good relationship with PDP!! So I think you should just give the credit to PDP!!
I hope when this man comes back to good terms with PDP, you will keep on singing his praises!![/s]

It's about the individual and not any party especially since the rest of the PDP states are languishing and in darkness.

apabio is PDP too so show me anything similar in akwa ibom especially since his budget is the highest in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by ghostwriter1(m): 9:00am On Jun 17, 2013
How are u even sure that some of these
Buildings. Are not Govt. Offices
Una come dey show us say na skul
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by mjames: 9:00am On Jun 17, 2013
His works speaks for itself
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by arabanibaba: 9:01am On Jun 17, 2013
the man has really try i watch the documentary if you see the hostel na baba kudos to the man
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Funshy86: 9:06am On Jun 17, 2013
God bless Amaechi.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by sportfeva(m): 9:11am On Jun 17, 2013
Garri the 1st: Patience Jonathan is a Satanic enemy of progress. Trying to destabilize Rivers state in a bid to hinder the free flow of democratic dividends to the good people of Rivers State..

cool
Very satanic indeed. I don't care or know what her relationship or role with rivers state but what i believe is that she has part of the woes to her husband administration. What's her contribution so far to the development of this nation and she doesn't need the govt coffers to do anything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Don’t Pay For Bail Again—police IG Warns Nigerians / Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.