Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt (30987 Views)

Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) / Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by collynzo2(m): 9:16am On Jun 17, 2013
You'll never hear a Rivers State indigene/resident speak evil of Amaechi. Is it that PDP don't like performing governors or what

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 17, 2013
oxford:

This pictures have been circulating since 4 years ago. Amaechi no dey do new things? Whats he using his second tenure for?

This is a cheap strategy. Spend billions to build primary school, circulate the pictures and look like a performing gov. Thereafter, just dey chop money and dey circulate same old pictures.

Please, ask Amaechi what has he done with subsidy reinvestment accruing to his state?

Please Insincere9gerian......Abeg post just ONE picture of ONE primary school built by Jonathan as Governor Bayelsa State.You can even post the picture of the fence-we go manage am.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 17, 2013
Eko Ile:

This is not about any political party and if that's the case, what about PDP apabio next door to Rivers? Is there anything like what's in this thread in Akwa Ibom?

Akwa Ibom has the largest budget in Nigeria and even way way more than Rivers state, but after a few roads and the phoney e library, the place is still a village with nothing to show for the largest budget in Nigeria.

It's about the individual folks doing the right thing and I don't care what party they belong to, if the have something worthy to show, I show it with zero malice.
I hate politics with all my will!
Its either this guy is simple ignorant in which case his ingorance has hit irredeemable stage or he is just another educated illiterate, walahi.
With the massive infrastructural development going on in Akwaibom state and you have the gut to compare that with some classroom blocks that is only a means of siphoning Rivers fund.
Sorry that tribalism has blinded your power of raesoning undecided

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by EzePromoe: 9:18am On Jun 17, 2013
I love Jonathan very much and always defend him here on NL. But my love for him is begining to die a cold death because of this issue he have with Amaechi.
If Jonathan does anything stupïd by impeaching our able governor, we (Rivers people) will never support him come 2015, unless Buhari happens to be the only option left sad

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 17, 2013
If you like post pictures from today till tomorrow, one thing i know for sure is amaechi is a goner in RS. whether he runs for Senate or Presidency, as long as the entire SS is concerned, HE WILL DEFINITELY FAIL...GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by collynzo2(m): 9:19am On Jun 17, 2013
RedReact: Good one there. I also think they should embark on rennovation of old and dilapitated buildings in the schools, as well as building up new ones. The children in govt schools deserve equal, if not better, treamtments with their counterparts in private schools.
What you wrote is exactly what has been done, are you drunk?
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by collynzo2(m): 9:21am On Jun 17, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Very beautiful schools built by a PDP governor. The tales of PDP being a "nest of killers" or gathering of "non-performers" has now fallen apart.

However, my worry is with SUSTAINABILITY of these facilities. Can these structures stand shocks in world crude oil price?

Another worry for me is the QUALITY of teachers and teaching in those schools. It would be good to see recent data of examination performance of students in Rivers State. For me, I would rather have my kids taught under the TREE by fantastic teachers than in any of those "Amaechi" schools by poor quality teachers. I'm sure the likes of Chinua Achebe did not attend basic schools built with billions of naira.

The beautiful schools MUST be combined with high quality teachers and good administration. Otherwise, the "Amaechi" schools are beautiful nonsense.

Nonetheless, I commend the governor for investing this much in education.
The aspect of quality teachers was considered, many has been employed and the process is ongoing. The education sector reform of Amaechi's government was well planned. Do some research.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Izz9111: 9:22am On Jun 17, 2013
ACN Governors should go PH, Akwa Ibom and Imo and learn and stop propaganda in the press. See school while students in Lagos still seat on the flour their contemporaries in other states are enjoying the dividends of democracy. Fash will spoil the roads and abandon it. ACN is a failure, It's only on pages of papers that they work.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by IGBOSON1: 9:22am On Jun 17, 2013
Abali1:
You took those words of my Key board.
When will my ABIA STATE ever do something like this?
Why are we so cursed with Insensitive govrnors?
Is it a crime if Abia State actually lived up to its slogan as God's Own State?
Amaechi, I dey hail ohh and praying that this type of thing will one day be done in Abia State.

^^^Hehehehehee grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by pato405(m): 9:23am On Jun 17, 2013
even Fash feels like going back to primary school.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by olabukola: 9:23am On Jun 17, 2013
Eko Ile: I know the trolls are hating and trying to derail this thread with your usual stupidity.
Where are the mods when you need them?
Just like you trolled here https://www.nairaland.com/374942/amaechis-port-harcourt/7. hehehehe anybody against GEJ is now your friend and that person must be working.

In 2009 or so Abati use to castigate jona wife but today Abati sings praise of her. What is the diff between you and Abati? NOTHING. Which means tomorrow you can as well work for Odechuku reterdean.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by PapaBrowne(m): 9:24am On Jun 17, 2013
You see pictures like these from Amaechi's Port Harcourt and you wonder why a section of the country think their ACN Governors are performing.

If one ACN state(of course except the beautiful Edo State) can proudly show a picture of an improved school looking anything like those you find in Port Harcourt I will ban myself from Nairaland. Infact let me even lower the bar. If any ACN state can produce a picture of an improved school like those you find in Uduaghan's Delta...... I go ban myself.

Below is a school in Delta.

To think that these renovations are happening across the length and breath of the south south while Children in Ogun and Lagos are learning under trees and leaking roofs, you marvel at those who think that Tinubu is doing them a favour. Trust me, Awo would be cringing in disgust somewhere right now.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Atigba: 9:25am On Jun 17, 2013
This man really tried............?i wish am in that state .......my kids will attend gov school
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by collynzo2(m): 9:25am On Jun 17, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: abeg,this man try oh.I comot cap for am.Amaechi dey kampe.no mind them all.
F$ck GEJ.F$ck Dame PEJ,F$ck PDP,F$ck NGF,F$ck them all in Nigerian dirty politics.
BTW.are the schools free or at least affordable to the average student.
Anyways impressive.it beats the lagos version.
The schools are completely freeeeeee! Free books, freeeee uniforms, freeee sandals, everything freeeeeeee!
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by RedReact: 9:26am On Jun 17, 2013
collynzo2: What you wrote is exactly what has been done, are you drunk?
And what was wrong with what I said that warranted asking me that?
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Policewoman(f): 9:26am On Jun 17, 2013
Eko Ile has suddenly turned to a PDP/Amaechi lover; interesting. Anyways, Amaechi has tried no doubt in the education sector. But it seems he has completely abandoned the roads since he began his second tenure. P.H still has one of the worst roads when compared to other capitals in the SS.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 17, 2013
Those of u singing praises for Amaechi dnt even reside in rivers state, the pictures of those schools u c av been circulating for over four years nw, an inflated project it is, go there n c things, i wonder the kind of secondary school u build with billions of naira as he claimed yet the standard doesnt measure up to a research institution, let me tell u all Amaechi ass lickers, those schools u c are nofn compared to the huge IGR and federal allocation rivers get, do nt b deceived. Uptil nw Batch C, A and B Corp members that served rivers state selflessly in those their remote riverine villages have not received their state allowance and somebody wil come here n post pictures of white elephant projects all in the name that Amaechi is working, thats rubbish, absolute nonsense, those of u singing praises for Amaechi shud find time n visit rivers,. Mtchewww
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by tobex23(m): 9:28am On Jun 17, 2013
Nice work by amaechi....tho its kinda old sha,havent noticed any new stuff yet
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by uhuns: 9:30am On Jun 17, 2013
collynzo2: What you wrote is exactly what has been done, are you drunk?

That's why a satellite imagery would have been ok.
all the same
There are three governors that have ruled the state till date
1.mr spiff
2.mr amechi
3.the remaining
n/b this list is in other of infrastructure dev.
his only offence is he is democratic in nature. And does not obey the """"" at the top.
Pls allow him finish my road o.you may say sm selfish.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Mkpotu(m): 9:31am On Jun 17, 2013
These schools are far far far better than what we have in Lagos, yet Fashola & Tinubu claims they are the best. Pls PDP, 2015. Amaechi did ds project as a PDP member, let him humble himself & settle wt his elder brother GEJ. He shouldn't allow detractors, opposition to breed bad blood between him & his bothers.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by collynzo2(m): 9:32am On Jun 17, 2013
ghost writer: How are u even sure that some of these
Buildings. Are not Govt. Offices
Una come dey show us say na skul
They are real schools o! Come to Rivers/PH amd see for yourself.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 17, 2013
Billyonaire: AMAECHI! PROGRESS,JONA! DULLARD!!
FIXED
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Mkpotu(m): 9:34am On Jun 17, 2013
These schools are far far far better than what we have in Lagos, yet Fashola & Tinubu claim they are the best. Pls vote PDP 2015. Amaechi did ds project as a PDP member, let him humble himself & settle wt his elder brother GEJ. He shouldn't allow detractors, opposition to breed bad blood between him & his bothers.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by collynzo2(m): 9:34am On Jun 17, 2013
See how people are singing Amaechi's praises on this thread and the other thread about the first lady. Always let your good deeds fight for you!
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by thelastPope(m): 9:36am On Jun 17, 2013
This Eko Ile has no shame honestly. Eko Ile, this is a PDP governor oh! I thought you have been going around saying PDP is a useless party. You have just shot yourself in the foot with this thread. Your calculation is that you will use this in your so called GEJ vs Amaechi war, but it has backfired. Instead, you have just shown that PDP states are performing better than ACN states and that Fashola is an overhyped governor. Lol

You don mess up! Looooooool

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by collynzo2(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2013
Izz9111: ACN Governors should go PH, Akwa Ibom and Imo and learn and stop propaganda in the press. See school while students in Lagos still seat on the flour their contemporaries in other states are enjoying the dividends of democracy. Fash will spoil the roads and abandon it. ACN is a failure, It's only on pages of papers that they work.
Imo state is under APGA, take note.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by fuke(m): 9:38am On Jun 17, 2013
This guy should move to APC.
He does not belong to the clueless man at Abuja.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by IGBOSON1: 9:39am On Jun 17, 2013
tpia@:
As the trailblazer- Lagos school back in the day [before overcrowding]:

^^^Could you explain the 'overcrowding' part a bit more?
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by olabukola: 9:41am On Jun 17, 2013
I don't think so. Fashola is doing a great job while the other one is incompetent and spending more money with little to show for it.
what Fashola is doing is based on Lagos state's yearly budgets, but Rivers state's yearly budget is higher than Lagos state, so why is it that this is all the ugly and aimless crap you have to show for all that money for just 5 million people against Lagos state's 18 million people

Obviously, there is some mago mago going on or your hero is just plain a lousy, clueless and incompetent administrator.

Based on the above facts alone, you really should be mad, not jumping all over the place with some silly mediocre and roadside pictures
, Post from Eko ile on Amaechi on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/374942/amaechis-port-harcourt/7

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by collynzo2(m): 9:42am On Jun 17, 2013
RedReact:
And what was wrong with what I said that warranted asking me that?
It was a stupîd statement, you saw pictures of renovated and newly built public schools and you said old public schools should be renovated and new ones built. Doesn't make sense at all, maybe you didn't read the Original post before posting. Don't do that next time little boy.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by uhuns: 9:43am On Jun 17, 2013
domcarez: Those of u singing praises for Amaechi dnt even reside in rivers state, the pictures of those schools u c av been circulating for over four years nw, an inflated project it is, go there n c things, i wonder the kind of secondary school u build with billions of naira as he claimed yet the standard doesnt measure up to a research institution, let me tell u all Amaechi ass lickers, those schools u c are nofn compared to the huge IGR and federal allocation rivers get, do nt b deceived. Uptil nw Batch C, A and B Corp members that served
rivers state selflessly in those their remote riverine villages have not received their state allowance and somebody wil come here n post pictures of white elephant projects all in the name that Amaechi is working, thats rubbish, absolute nonsense, those of u singing praises for Amaechi shud find time n visit rivers,.
Mtchewww

Gud talk
but the schools are in phases the one near me just cleared the site just last week.
what of the health centers that is a third in numbers of schools

How about the Road done,new and upgrade
you may have a Point but not well represented .
who in his state you kan compare him with as former gov.
but if you say with empiricaly varifiable facts that he has collected more. Monies than he has spent. Then we will listen to your submission.
all am saying with respect to the last 3 administrations. his is the Best in infrastructures. And he may be among the First five in naija.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) / Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars / Rufai Abubakar Failed Promotion Exams Thrice Buhari Shouldn’t Reappoint Him; NIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.