Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt (30984 Views)

Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) / Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Policewoman(f): 11:08am On Jun 17, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]Again my darling Police officer whom I love so much.. grin

Slaughter bridge was built by Bulletine.. The same company that built the collpased Airforce bridge. I dont know if that bridge is shaking, but that bridge definitely needs work. I say demolish and rebuild, Someone else says attach a new bridge.. Both these bridges were Odilis Handwork.

YES!! Work is being done on the Slaughter bridge.. A new bridge is being built further up (ALCON). When that bride is done, Slaughter bridge would either be closed down for works or be made into a one way bridge.. He cant bite off more than he can chew. If he closes that bridge now for work, then the mother of all traffic would build up on Woji road, Old Aba road, Elelenwo - Ada road and Eleme junction. Hence his plan to finish off the new bridge before touching slaughter bridge.. PLUS!! Even Slaughter Market will be evicted and the Zoo revived.

Iwofe road.. YES!! That road is very much in his plan. But the Ada George Axis needs to get to a certain level of completion before that road can be touched.

Also note.. These roads all cost money. His construction quality is not like that of Odili where you just grade and tar..

Roads that he has touched are too numerous to mention.. Lets cut the guy some slack whilst pressuring him to keep working. [/b]
I never said he wasn't working. my criticisms are all constructive, to enable him improve on areas where he isn't doing well. Odili of course is a discussion for another day. The guy just wasted 8 years for nothing. His only legacy is the Air Force bridge which has now collapsed, just less than 7 years after construction.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by thelastPope(m): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2013
ballabriggs: Some of them the Mudashiru buildings, some from scratch.

Chairman, no vex. Please stop posting this yeye pictures. You are messing up this thread! You no see wetin your brother post for page 1? Abeg, go back to page 1 and look closely again before you come back and post these Alaba market shopping complex wey you dey call schools! Honest advise bro! angry

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by ballabriggs: 11:09am On Jun 17, 2013
thelastPope:

You people have been circulating those pictures since the beginning of time. Only one bloack of 21 classrooms in Surulere... grin

Show us public schools all over Lagos. Amaechi Built the same thing all over Rivers. Infact, he used the same design thoughout. Same thing you find in Akwa Ibom. Good schools all over. Wher your own na? grin grin grin

If Amaechi builds half of the number of classrooms Lagos has built in the last few years then I will Knight him.

I know Amaechi amazes you because what Alams and Jona could not do with over N3 trillion, Amaechi has done with less than that. Yet madam hippopotamus wants to go and live in PH to remove Amaechi and make Oronto and the one eyed Tony Uranta Governor and Deputy. Amadioha magbukwe ununile
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Policewoman(f): 11:10am On Jun 17, 2013
ballabriggs: Some of them the Mudashiru buildings, some from scratch.
These schools are soooo.....20th century. For your info, we are now in the 21st century cool
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by thelastPope(m): 11:12am On Jun 17, 2013
ballabriggs:

If Amaechi builds half of the number of classrooms Lagos has built in the last few years then I will Knight him.

I know Amaechi amazes you because what Alams and Jona could not do with over N3 trillion, Amaechi has done with less than that. Yet madam hippopotamus wants to go and live in PH to remove Amaechi and make Oronto and the one eyed Tony Uranta Governor and Deputy. Amadioha magbukwe ununile

Bwahahahahaha! Fake lines. We have seen it before. Amaechi is a [size=14pt]PDP[/size] governor and he is a better performer than Fashola. Deal with it!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by ballabriggs: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2013
thelastPope:

Chairman, no vex. Please stop posting this yeye pictures. You are messing up this thread! You no see wetin your brother post for page 1? Abeg, go back to page 1 and look closely again before you come back and post these Alaba market shopping complex wey you dey call schools! Honest advise bro! angry

How many schools in Rivers look like the photos in page one. These are just a few of the classrooms built in the last few years in Lagos.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2013
God punish badluck Jonathan and his sicko wife. Amen.. Amechi is here to stay and will be a president someday. Ka da fu yin.. Olori buruku.. Them don see governor wey stand out come dey envy am. Amechi ur enemies go die. Amen
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by ewet: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2013
thelastPope:

You mean progressives who share IPads to students who have no classes and teachers?

No thanks!

And oh! I thought PDP was the killer party and the worst thing to happen to Nigeria? Or there is now a good side in PDP? Infact, PDP now have progressives? Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha! Wonders shall never end. I love this comedy show. You guys have made my day. I wish I fit see Eko Ile buy am 2 bottles of Odeku! grin grin grin
And what has your PDP fed us with in the past14 years. first you gave us an undemocratic and crass OBJ,theN you brought on an unfit Yar'adua,and then now a retardeen called GEJ.

Instead of you covering your head in shame and seeking how to convince us tht come 2015 you will offer the best candidate.You are here making noise over a mere school project by 1 of your govs who oversees a budget bigger than many african countries and if you hve 4gotten he too is tired of the big fraud and club of deceivers called PDP.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2013
collynzo2: Mr frustrated corp menber, is the whole of Rivers State supposed to be a city? By the way most of these schools are located in those rural areas and the rural health centres he built in all local governments are better than what you can find in some state capitals. Once again, stop crying because of unpaid state allowance, it's a privilege, not a right! Ask your LI.
mr amaechi ass licker, if u most knw am gainfully employed nw and am proud of it and as such am nt frustrated rather it is the pple of rivers state that z in d rural areas and u that r frustrated coz i served there and witnessed the level of neglect,illiteracy,ignorance and backwardness in those areas,am nt exaggerating rather its stupidity for u to come here and sing praises for sm1 that z underperforming. I c u r one of the beneficiaries of his loot bt i tel u that nemesis wil catch up wit u.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by thelastPope(m): 11:13am On Jun 17, 2013
Policewoman: These schools are soooo.....20th century. For your info, we are now in the 21st century cool

20th century ke? Those schools are pre colonial joor! It looks like Alaba or Idumota shops. I initially thought it was one of the new shops for the new Tejuosho market...honestly! Even the signboard na apology! The cyber cafe for near my house get signboard wey better pass that

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Dibest(m): 11:17am On Jun 17, 2013
People like you should stop deceiving others here, i am from Rivers state, the foundation for the primary school in my own community was just done about two months ago, and the job is going on normal, abi last two months was his first tenure?.
oxford:

This pictures have been circulating since 4 years ago. Amaechi no dey do new things? Whats he using his second tenure for?

This is a cheap strategy. Spend billions to build primary school, circulate the pictures and look like a performing gov. Thereafter, just dey chop money and dey circulate same old pictures.

Please, ask Amaechi what has he done with subsidy reinvestment accruing to his state?
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by rozayx5(m): 11:17am On Jun 17, 2013
EKo ile don run, he will be back soon, waiting for him grin grin
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by ballabriggs: 11:18am On Jun 17, 2013
Policewoman: These schools are soooo.....20th century. For your info, we are now in the 21st century cool

How many public schools in Rivers have the same features as those photos I put? Lagos cannot afford such fancy, it has to spread resources given its population. The schools in the riverrine communities in Rivers are still a mess.

Those photos in page one are a less than significant percentage of schools in Rivers.

You know what is important, these people are working while destructive elements like Goodluck Jonathan and his Rhino looking wife continue to move around looking for those to bring down. I cast the spirit of Egbesu and Amadioha combine on their wicked souls.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by sylve11: 11:18am On Jun 17, 2013
Who say this man nor try, then i urge that person to visit Delta State. cool
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 17, 2013
Eko Ile well done!

My estimation of you has gone up, I was starting to believe that you would criticise any governor that competed with Fashola.

I wonder if this is a sign that Amaechi is joining ACN?
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by ocelot2006(m): 11:21am On Jun 17, 2013
Okija_juju:

I passed Opkoro road yesterday..

My honest assessment..

Opkoro road is still bad and still under construction.

At its present state (As it is today), Opkoro road is a 100% better than what it was prior to Amaechi.

Ada George Road is still bad..

But just like Opkoro road, its still under construction..

Please lets all be reminded that these roads cost him millions to expand from what it was before.. Demolisions, compensations and the terrain.. OMG!! Opkoro road is a tough terrain.. Many past administrations have never been able to properly tackle that road.. But to say that these roads are bad is a lie..

Both roads mentioned are very much under construction, are 2 times wider than their previous width and all carry covered drainages and pedestrian side walk..

Ada george road is at 40 - 50 % completion..

Opkoro Road is at 75 - 80 % completion..

The other bad part of Opkoro raod is part of the Federal road that has been give to RCC... (East - West road)..

Bros, I don't know about you oh, but the reconstruction ane dualisation of Ada George road (at the the far end close to Agip road/Federal Housing) has been completed and looks pretty good. Overall, 'though slow sometimes, Amaechi's performance on road construction has been quite impressive.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by fransixe(m): 11:21am On Jun 17, 2013
wow! nice work Amaechi. hope this good work will not be vandalized by the syudents oh. Naija with our vandalism nature.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Symphony007: 11:22am On Jun 17, 2013
ofilispeaks: Abegi joor...is it not the same PH with no roads...will the children swim to the new school undecided
port harcourt has no road but it is the second most populous nigerian city: among the top three city in nigeria with most cars, the city with the second highest number of corporate headquaters after lagos? Dude, if you have nothing to say keep quiet.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by ewet: 11:23am On Jun 17, 2013
thelastPope:

20th century ke? Those schools are pre colonial joor! It looks like Alaba or Idumota shops. I initially thought it was one of the new shops for the new Tejuosho market...honestly! Even the signboard na apology! The cyber cafe for near my house get signboard wey better pass that
You are so blinded by hate tht it is beginning to affect your reasoning.

Compare the pupil to school ratio in Lagos state to tht of any state in the country. Lagos state has more govt shools than any state in the country and also a larger population of students to cater for.

Resources are over strecthed and evry1 appreciates the fact tht BRF has done quite a lot in tht sector.Those schools are a clear departure from wht we used to have in the past.

Get a life dude and stop embarking on blind and illogical criticism.It leads no where other than destruction.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by thelastPope(m): 11:24am On Jun 17, 2013
ballabriggs:

How many public schools in Rivers have the same features as those photos I put? Lagos cannot afford such fancy, it has to spread resources given its population. The schools in the riverrine communities in Rivers are still a mess.

Those photos in page one are a less than significant percentage of schools in Rivers.

You know what is important, these people are working while destructive elements like Goodluck Jonathan and his Rhino looking wife continue to move around to look for those to bring down. I cast the spirit of Egbesu and Amadioha combine on their wicked souls.

This your GEJ diversion is soooooooo weak! Please try something else! Amaechi, a PDP governor, is far better than Fashola, an ACN governor, fact! If you doubt me, ask Eko Ile, your brother..... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Okijajuju1(m): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2013
ballabriggs:

How many public schools in Rivers have the same features as those photos I put? Lagos cannot afford such fancy, it has to spread resources given its population. The schools in the Rivers riverrine communities are still a mess.

You know what is important, these people are working while destructive elements like Goodluck Jonathan and his Rhino looking wife continue to move around to look for those to bring down. I cast the spirit of Egbesu and Amadioha combine on their wicked souls.

ALL!!

Again I repeat ALL SCHOOLS IN RIVERS STATE (Not just Port-Harcourt) HAVE THE SAME BUILDING DESIGN AND QUALITY AND DEPENDING ON AVAILABLE SPACE SAME ENVIRONMENT AND LANDSCAPING..

Last time I heard, there is one of such school in every Local government area in Rivers State.. I think the school project is still in the second phase.. With each new phase, a new school in a new Community is picked and rebuilt from scratch using the exact same plan except for the 'Special schools'..

If a community doesnt have one, then most times its because the chiefs and villagers make outrageous demands to the contractors for compensation and recruitment of indegenes such as a friend experienced in Ogoni when he went to start work on one of the schools there.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Okijajuju1(m): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2013
ocelot2006:

Bros, I don't know about you oh, but the reconstruction ane dualisation of Ada George road (at the the far end close to Agip road/Federal Housing) has been completed and looks pretty good. Overall, 'though slow sometimes, Amaechi's performance on road construction has been quite impressive.

I stand corrected then...
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Chetimah(m): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2013
in schools term,ROTIMI realy try,bt dose ppl calling for his head,shld tel us der achivment so far,and dis is d man dat mak PH a free city for all to work at anytime,not lik odili tym,guns here and der,blasting evry wer,killins,bt der is peace now,
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by thelastPope(m): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2013
ewet:
You are so blinded by hate tht it is beginning to affect your reasoning.

Compare the pupil to school ratio in Lagos state to tht of any state in the country. Lagos state has more govt shools than any state in the country and also a larger population of students to cater for.

Resources are over strecthed and evry1 appreciates the fact tht BRF has done quite a lot in tht sector.Those schools are a clear departure from wht we used to have in the past.

Get a life dude and stop embarking on blind and illogical criticism.It leads no where other than destruction.

Cry me a river! Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 17, 2013
Amaechi's schools have better facilities than most schools in the UK.

Wow!
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Symphony007: 11:28am On Jun 17, 2013
domcarez:
mr amaechi ass licker, if u most knw am gainfully employed nw and am proud of it and as such am nt frustrated rather it is the pple of rivers state that z in d rural areas and u that r frustrated coz i served there and witnessed the level of neglect,illiteracy,ignorance and backwardness in those areas,am nt exaggerating rather its stupidity for u to come here and sing praises for sm1 that z underperforming. I c u r one of the beneficiaries of his loot bt i tel u that nemesis wil catch up wit u.
please, mention some of those so called communities drowning in poverty, so we can have a constructive discussion!
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by tsomething: 11:29am On Jun 17, 2013
thelastPope:

The east west road construction is ongoing massively. I just passed there about 3 weeks ago. They are constructing about 4 bridges at the same time. The PH side is progressing well. The problem I think was that they didnt get funding on time and that minister was messing around initially. I think he has sat up now and work is moving at a better speed

The truth about the East West road is that it is only the sector within .PH that is bad. If you have driven that road from Sapele road in Benin to Eket, in Akwa Ibom, you will notice it. this sector was to be handled by Julius Berger but during the kidnapping menance , the pulled out of the project . knowing government bureaucracy it took FG time to retender for the project and get Setraco to do it. Hence the long delay. Also funding has been a mega great hindrance to the project because Late President Yaradua placed the project under Ministry of Niger Delta , and the whole road gets a budget of less than 20billion annually. considering the number of bridges , converts and length of the road, it would take FG over 25yrs to complete.
But currently , the present administration has tried to raise close to 100 billion for that project annually , from FG budget (20 bill), SURE-P (30 bill) and ADB loan (50 bill). This will continue for 2 years, and if you are sincere you see that Setraco has started massive work around that Choba area.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by ballabriggs: 11:30am On Jun 17, 2013
thelastPope:

This your GEJ diversion is soooooooo weak! Please try something else! Amaechi, a PDP governor, is far better than Fashola, an ACN governor, fact! If you doubt me, ask Eko Ile, your brother..... grin grin grin

Booooo, it is weak to your brain. If Amaechi gets half of Raji Fshola's projects, I will Knight him.

However, like I said, most importantly, progressives are working while destructive elements like Goodluck Jonathan and his Rhino looking wife use jobless elements like you to destroy the progress being made given the fact that they are failures.

I bind them by fire. It shall never be well with them.

I said so, die if you want to die.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by thelastPope(m): 11:30am On Jun 17, 2013
Okija_juju:

ALL!!

Again I repeat ALL SCHOOLS IN RIVERS STATE (Not just Port-Harcourt) HAVE THE SAME BUILDING DESIGN AND QUALITY AND DEPENDING ON AVAILABLE SPACE SAME ENVIRONMENT AND LANDSCAPING..

Last time I heard, there is one of such school in every Local government area in Rivers State.. I think the school project is still in the second phase.. With each new phase, a new school in a new Community is picked and rebuilt from scratch using the exact same plan except for the 'Special schools'..

If a community doesnt have one, then most times its because the chiefs and villagers make outrageous demands to the contractors for compensation and recruitment of indegenes such as a friend experienced in Ogoni when he went to start work on one of the schools there.

Why you dey bother to answer these duds bro. Leave me and them make I make their day miserable. Him brother don run go hide. E go soon come back with another moniker and pictures of Fashola cooking gas shop commisioning! Just watch! grin
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by ewet: 11:31am On Jun 17, 2013
thelastPope:

Cry me a river! Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

Then you are a purposeless being who adds nothing positiveto anythng or any1.But jus finds joy in criticising any1 or anythng without giving the solutuon to the problem.

You do not deserve the faintest of attention!
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by lonamy: 11:33am On Jun 17, 2013
playmode:

[size=15pt]Thank you for bringing this wonderful information to our notice.I never knew Amechi did this much.I am very impressed with the quality of the construction.These buildings are well constructed and way better than the rubbish schools which Mimiko built in Ondo state which looks like they are slanted.

Now can someone please show us what Jonathan built when he was Governor of bayelsa state.Surely our "prestigious" President greatly improved the lives of bayelsans hence hwy they supported him and voted for him en masse. Please show us photographic evidence of roads,hospital and schools that Jonathan built as the Governor of bayelsa. I expect unsincere 9gerian to address this question asap.
[/size]

This is the time for seun to use the power of Nairaland to make more money from government.
Look at the good work Amechi is doing. I know that Amechi is really working, because I have been living in PHC for some times now, I know what the roads used to be and the kind of quality roads we have now in port harcourt.

To be very frank, Amechi has done great works in PHC. But seun, you need to communicate NL to government like Amechi people who want to show to the millions of Nigerians their good work and ask them to pay, publicity is part of their budget, you can make good morning from this.
Re: Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt by Policewoman(f): 11:33am On Jun 17, 2013
t-something:

The truth about the East West road is that it is only the sector within .PH that is bad. If you have driven that road from Sapele road in Benin to Eket, in Akwa Ibom, you will notice it. this sector was to be handled by Julius Berger but during the kidnapping menance , the pulled out of the project . knowing government bureaucracy it took FG time to retender for the project and get Setraco to do it. Hence the long delay. Also funding has been a mega great hindrance to the project because Late President Yaradua placed the project under Ministry of Niger Delta , and the whole road gets a budget of less than 20billion annually. considering the number of bridges , converts and length of the road, it would take FG over 25yrs to complete.
But currently , the present administration has tried to raise close to 100 billion for that project annually , from FG budget (20 bill), SURE-P (30 bill) and ADB loan (50 bill). This will continue for 2 years, and if you are sincere you see that Setraco has started massive work around that Choba area.
Sertraco is highly incompetent. Check out the rubbish they are even doing on the rivers-BAYELSA axis of the east west road. Methinks the contract should be revoked and rewarded to a more competent construction firm like Julius Berger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja / Pictures From Wike's Campaign Rally In Oyigbo Local Government, Rivers State / Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.