Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

An Apology Letter From Men To Women - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Apology Letter From Men To Women (40118 Views)

My Apology Letter To My Man / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by An0nimus: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
Egba girl:

Lmao!!!! Laisser tranquille.
pls whats 'Lmao' in French? smiley
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by GospelRapper(m): 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
Let me speak for myself...Am a man and am not acting when i playin' a mans role!
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by passionate88: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
lorretta u:
N/B:I said 99% of men on this forum.my guy's not on NL.neither is my father.if they were and they said some of the trash men here say,I'd have found a way to reset either one of them to default settings.
NL women una hear her?, so whenever I talk smtin abt women my future wife nd my sweet mama no join o. See concept.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by dederocs(m): 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
well,aint bad...for more info and tips on life and breaking news go to
http://www.distributenaija..com/
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by dederocs(m): 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
telim: whats all these story about can some one summarize these piece of shit. cause is fuckin boring
http://www.distributenaija..com/
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Egbagirl(f): 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
An0nimus:

LOL. I dunno o. I doubt there's an abbreviation for it. I know lol = mdr but lmao? Monsieur Cameroonpride, please vient repondre à cette q.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Broker23(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
Otu ocha! Onye dere ihe? Owu asii!
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
Whoever wrote this shiii is NOT a man!!! Period
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by cityhood: 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
Myne White: Dear Women,

First of all, we're sorry. We're sorry that although we look like men, we often act like boys. We're not even sure what it means to be men anymore. As we grow up, we learn that to be happy is to be self-indulgent and self-centered. We try to make enough money so that we can have the right TV with the right video games in the right home. We want to date you and maybe even marry you but we are scared to focus on someone else instead of ourselves. Isn't it sad that we see committing to you as a potential threat to our happiness instead of a wonderful opportunity?

Here's what we don't understand: True happiness comes from being true men. We think and act like boys who don't want their toys taken away. We look up to "role models" in the media who teach us to get as much gratification out of life as possible. We may claim to be spiritual, or even firm atheists, but pleasure is the god that we worship, whether we realize it or not. Unfortunately, women tend to be just another part of our hedonistic lifestyle. Please know this: True men won't treat you like an irritating obstacle or a sexual convenience.

A real man understands that women are to be cherished and treated with care and honor. He sees marriage as the opportunity to be a real-life superhero—he leaves behind his old identity and becomes a new person, dedicated to serving his wife and children. Although he will struggle at first, a true man who marries eventually understands that he can't fit through the narrow doorway to happiness if he tries to carry all of his toys with him. There is just enough room for him and his wife, arm in arm, committed to their marriage.

Women, you can help us become real men! Most importantly, we want to feel admired by you. Help us to know that you love us just as we are, even if there is room for improvement. Do this by giving us words of validation; praise us for the things we do well. This means more to us than we let on.

In return, we will make sure that you feel loved and cherished by us. We will learn to talk with you so you can be heard and understood, not so that we can tell you how to solve your problems. We'll also try to learn to express how we feel without withdrawing or getting angry. With polished communication we can learn that what makes you happy makes us happy too! What a concept!

Once again, we're sorry. We are to blame, even though good male role models are hard to find these days. We've ignored our calling to become true men and instead act like we're in high school for as long as we can. Please trust that we are capable of more than this.

If you are frustrated with the man in your life, do your best to forgive him and start fresh. After a while, if it's clear that he will not become a real man, leave him. You deserve better.

A healthy relationship will make everyone involved feel happy. When we are happy, we are capable of living meaningful and fulfilling lives alongside one another. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we journey onward to find happiness and become real men.

Sincerely,
Men

http://www.romancemeetslife.com/2013/06/one-man-writes-open-letter-to-women.html
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by cityhood: 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
Myne White: Dear Women,

First of all, we're sorry. We're sorry that although we look like men, we often act like boys. We're not even sure what it means to be men anymore. As we grow up, we learn that to be happy is to be self-indulgent and self-centered. We try to make enough money so that we can have the right TV with the right video games in the right home. We want to date you and maybe even marry you but we are scared to focus on someone else instead of ourselves. Isn't it sad that we see committing to you as a potential threat to our happiness instead of a wonderful opportunity?

Here's what we don't understand: True happiness comes from being true men. We think and act like boys who don't want their toys taken away. We look up to "role models" in the media who teach us to get as much gratification out of life as possible. We may claim to be spiritual, or even firm atheists, but pleasure is the god that we worship, whether we realize it or not. Unfortunately, women tend to be just another part of our hedonistic lifestyle. Please know this: True men won't treat you like an irritating obstacle or a sexual convenience.

A real man understands that women are to be cherished and treated with care and honor. He sees marriage as the opportunity to be a real-life superhero—he leaves behind his old identity and becomes a new person, dedicated to serving his wife and children. Although he will struggle at first, a true man who marries eventually understands that he can't fit through the narrow doorway to happiness if he tries to carry all of his toys with him. There is just enough room for him and his wife, arm in arm, committed to their marriage.

Women, you can help us become real men! Most importantly, we want to feel admired by you. Help us to know that you love us just as we are, even if there is room for improvement. Do this by giving us words of validation; praise us for the things we do well. This means more to us than we let on.

In return, we will make sure that you feel loved and cherished by us. We will learn to talk with you so you can be heard and understood, not so that we can tell you how to solve your problems. We'll also try to learn to express how we feel without withdrawing or getting angry. With polished communication we can learn that what makes you happy makes us happy too! What a concept!

Once again, we're sorry. We are to blame, even though good male role models are hard to find these days. We've ignored our calling to become true men and instead act like we're in high school for as long as we can. Please trust that we are capable of more than this.

If you are frustrated with the man in your life, do your best to forgive him and start fresh. After a while, if it's clear that he will not become a real man, leave him. You deserve better.

A healthy relationship will make everyone involved feel happy. When we are happy, we are capable of living meaningful and fulfilling lives alongside one another. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we journey onward to find happiness and become real men.

Sincerely,
Men

http://www.romancemeetslife.com/2013/06/one-man-writes-open-letter-to-women.html
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Jovanna(f): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hmmm! I know most Men/guys won't concur to this cos the truth is bitter!
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Simulacrum(m): 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2013
Unbehalf of all the Men on nairaland, we wish to categorically state that we are Acatalectically out of Simulacrum with the above Calumny of an Apology letter, we've taken umbrage due to the above writeup devoid of Originality, laced with no Credibility. We Outwrightly Debunk such spurious letter. Signed:NL's Men

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by sainty2k3(m): 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
i laughed in india, so ladies actually wish to recieve this kind of write up from men.may be next life. tongue
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Oildichotomy(m): 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2013
lorretta u: .i.just imagine what's going on in this dudes mind.I swear a lot of men here need to grow up
grin Hello dear-- we're even now, you know why? The way you just felt about my post, is the same way I felt after I read the letter. As for Growing up"---I'm well grown to keep you as a liability in my house while paying for your anger management classes. grin

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by fruitjar: 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
Thinking of making a little bucks online? Are you tired of being broke as a graduate?
No dull yourself.....there are many ways,
but w w w.adhitprofits.c o m is only one way!

Literally -- EVERY 30 minutes--- YOU ... GET ... PAID !!!!

OVER $2 MILLION Paid Out Since April 8, 2013 !!!

This thing is going CRAZY !!!

And YOU need to be a part of it.

Buy directory listing and get 1,000 visitors.. then click 10 ads

Watch as your balance increases every 30 minutes !!!

ADDICTING I KNOW !!!

https://adhitprofits . c o m/?ref=fredysleek

call me on 0-8-0-81145582

=> MULTIPLE revenue streams flow to all share buyers through 1 outlet.

Regards,
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by toshmann(m): 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Haba I felt bad on the other thread na just cuz you were there to see it grin

Which thread? I would like to see you when you're feeling bad. Just to help me assess how you handle negative emotions smiley

Which thread abeg cheesy
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by akandea(m): 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I want Nigerian men to read this letter to me (esp first and second line) while prostrating.

U sure you want wait? you go wait tie, prostrate wetin!!!!! We kill person ni?
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by toshmann(m): 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
Egba girl:

j'ai pas dit vingt. j'ai dit vingt-... c'est evident que tu ne comprends pas smiley mais vraiment c'est au revoir.

wink
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by CzarChris(m): 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
I just have 1 thing to say.
@OP,
Your fada!!! angry
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by CzarChris(m): 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
Well, I just have 1 thing to say.
@OP,
Your fada!!! angry
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Pretty4ril: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
Waoh! This is good whether u're part of it or not the writer is a complete man for sure, take it or not.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
toshmann:

Which thread? I would like to see you when you're feeling bad. Just to help me assess how you handle negative emotions smiley

Which thread abeg cheesy

That thread nau. Remember? The thread wey you suppose to remember nau...
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Akanbi1509(m): 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2013
Certify true copy of this post to my babe, i hope she will comedown to my level now!!!! Abiola so ti gbo??
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by oswine(m): 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I want Nigerian men to read this letter to me (esp first and second line) while prostrating.

for y
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by toshmann(m): 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

That thread nau. Remember? The thread wey you suppose to remember nau...

O that thread on Nigerian girls and Russia?

O don't remind me sad.
Don't remind me sad
I was enjoying today until now sad
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
toshmann:

O that thread on Nigerian girls and Russia?

O don't remind me sad.
Don't remind me sad
I was enjoying today until now sad

Eyah so you forgot?

Oya take out the letter and read it to me again grin
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by basilo101: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
This was obviously written by a woman. I dnt kw y they waste dia tym fomulating these thories. We jst wanna get laid, deal wit it
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by abujalapdog(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
I see the level of desperation..you just coined things tht will make you happy an say its a letter from men. Seriously dreaming Eternally!
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2013
Oildichotomy^:
grin Hello dear-- we're even now, you know why? The way you just felt about my post, is the same way I felt after I read the letter. As for Growing up"---I'm well grown to keep you as a liability in my house while paying for your anger management classes. grin
you're even with yourself cos I was in no tussle with you.hope you go and beat your babe black and blue like you said cos of the write up someone else did.anyway I don't have anger management issues.I'd rather think of it as 'emm lemme think' well can't think of a word for it.you guys don't make me angry I'd rather say irritated is a better word for it.
passionate88: NL women una hear her?, so whenever I talk smtin abt women my future wife nd my sweet mama no join o. See concept.
really I don't know of any of my close male relatives or friends on NL.unless maybe they use these deceptive handles and no profile picture.in which case I can't identify them.but I'm not surprised that's what most NL dudes do.so they can hide and talk rubbish and their girlfriends won't react cos they don't knw it's them.cabinet chauvinists! If u guys are for real put ur pics on ur profiles so we are sure you stand by ur words.anyway I don't have much to say.I know that if I can't stand someone making sexist remarks on NL about women,how do u think I can stand them in person?
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
An0nimus:
mdr: mort de rire
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
Egba girl:

LOL. I dunno o. I doubt there's an abbreviation for it. I know lol = mdr but lmao? Monsieur Cameroonpride, please vient repondre à cette q.
mdr, ptdr, xptdr , etc
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Basilona(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Go be a lesbian or sumtin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her / Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.