Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

An Apology Letter From Men To Women - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Apology Letter From Men To Women (40113 Views)

My Apology Letter To My Man / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by vicese(m): 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
berem: Who run the world,

girls! girls!!

"Dancing alingo"

cheesy grin

your leg go break::::::::::::
you better glue that your mouth
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by toshmann(m): 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
rokiatu:

God help Africa women. cry cry cry cry cry cry

Weep not sister. Treat your men better and they will love you to hell. Men are sensitive and of you treat a man lol your king he will almost automatically treat you like a queen. Unless he has no conscience.

Our problem, dear rokiatu, is not in our stars, but in us. (Cassius @ roman senate, 44 BC)

WE'VE failed each other woefully. WE must first accept that WE are the problem, before WE can begin to solve the problem.
Blaming the other gender is a direct signal that WE are not yet ready to solve the problem.

If you ask me, this problem is here to stay cheesy
So just hold urself, be a great woman, find a great man, and respect him even when he's broke. He'll stay and he'll behave. Then you'll be fine.

Cheer up smiley

4 Likes

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by sleekch1c(f): 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
gothrones: Obviously this nonsense was written by a woman, disguised as a man. One of the primary characteristics of a MAN is that we have never and will never apologize for who we are. If you have a problem with us, take your case to God in prayer. Bow down bitches.

I feel sorry for the woman that has u either as a husband or a son. U need christ.

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2013
toshmann:

You know, given the appropriate conditions, I could read that to you on my knees with tears in 3D cheesy

I'll also kiss your hand at the end of the reading and drop a bunch of flowers at your feet.

Just for $1million.

You'll also have a coupon for 7 new editions of the apology letter including the long form, the certified form and the one with Geneva stamp grin

You take monopoly moneiz?

What type of flower and which hand (L or R) would you be kissing?

Only 7 editions? Not god enough grin
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by bukatyne(f): 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2013
gothrones:

I disrespectfully disagree. Replace the "men" with "women" and the statement effectively becomes true.

This thread is not a man woman thing. The OP is saying 'men should love and cherish women and women should do the same'

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
sleekch1c:

I feel sorry for the woman that has u either as a husband or a son. U need christ.
that agitator/airhead/rebel is dead . you don't need a dead man to help you in your life
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Gialmine(f): 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
rokiatu:

Gbam!!! But this is nairaland. (Home to angry and frustrated men) As if they will hear.

Now watch them attack me.

grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by kliq(m): 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
gothrones:

Stop projecting. It is evident that your father never loved your mother and that is the reason you label almost all men as irresponsible. You are what you DATE. If 99% of the men that you have fraternized with were irresponsible, then look in the mirror.
Nice 1 bro!
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by toshmann(m): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Read me the letter in Chinese

Bc I like you wink

亲爱的女性, 首先,我们很抱歉。我们很抱歉,虽然我们看起来像男人一样,我们经常喜欢的男生。我们甚至不知道这意味着什么是男人了。随着我们长大,我们得知哈普
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
toshmann:

Bc I like you wink

亲爱的女性, 首先,我们很抱歉。我们很抱歉,虽然我们看起来像男人一样,我们经常喜欢的男生。我们甚至不知道这意味着什么是男人了。随着我们长大,我们得知哈普

This is in modern Chinese nau embarassed I want it in traditional Chinese tongue
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by texaco1: 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
the only way to a mans heart is for the woman to take and accept the man the way he is .and let him know that you love him just the way he is .trust me you will be his closest friend .but if u make him feel that u wish him to change to something else then u are courting trouble
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by kliq(m): 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
vicese:

nor be ur fault na de juice wen u dey drink dey sweet u.........
lmao
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
texaco1: the only way to a mans heart is for the woman to take and accept the man the way he is .and let him know that you love him just the way he is .trust me you will be his closest friend .but if u make him feel that u wish him to change to something else then u are courting trouble

undecided undecided

Bullshoiiiit

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by ocelot2006(m): 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
berem: Who run the world,

girls! girls!!

"Dancing alingo"

cheesy grin

Complete the sentence: EMPTY VESSELS MAKE THE ..... .....

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by toshmann(m): 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You take monopoly moneiz?
This babe eh grin

What type of flower and which hand (L or R) would you be kissing?

Na rose na. And I go kiss ya R hand

Only 7 editions? Not god enough grin

That na for starters
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by texaco1: 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
bukatyne:

This thread is not a man woman thing. The OP is saying 'men should love and cherish women and women should do the same'

the op is high on ajegunle igbo
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
ocelot2006:

Complete the sentence: EMPTY VESSELS MAKE THE ..... .....

Sweetest juice
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
toshmann:

Weep not sister. Treat your men better and they will love you to hell. Men are sensitive and of you treat a man lol your king he will almost automatically treat you like a queen. Unless he has no conscience.

Our problem, dear rokiatu, is not in our stars, but in us. (Cassius @ roman senate, 44 BC)

WE'VE failed each other woefully. WE must first accept that WE are the problem, before WE can begin to solve the problem.
Blaming the other gender is a direct signal that WE are not yet ready to solve the problem.

If you ask me, this problem is here to stay cheesy
So just hold urself, be a great woman, find a great man, and respect him even when he's broke. He'll stay and he'll behave. Then you'll be fine.

Cheer up smiley

I am impressed. At least you admit both both genders have some work to do.

That is exactly what the article is pointing out.

For me, I need to know who wrote this, he deserve a gift. grin grin grin grin
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
toshmann:
This babe eh grin

Na rose na. And I go kiss ya R hand

That na for starters

Rose ehn? I want the most expensive flowers in the market.

Buy me flowers grows diamonds as leaf embarassed

Just starters? Oh huh boyyyy, can't Imagine how We go finish am grin
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Gialmine(f): 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: that agitator/airhead/rebel is dead . you don't need a dead man to help you in your life
shocked shocked shocked
U ARE LOST! SERIOUSLY! cry cry
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Egbagirl(f): 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: j'ai pas generalise , comment tu peux dire ca? je l'ai appelle idiote+ j'ai ajoute que NL est maudit avec des femmes idiotes(ca ne veut pas dire que toutes les femmes ici presentes sont des idiotes) . mais je te presente mes excuses dans tout les cas.okay?

PS: j'espere que tu es differente , parceque c'est rare de trouver des femmes justes. wink

C'est pas grave! smiley Je suis pas fachée du tout.

Et c'est rare de trouver des femmes justes mais c'est aussi rare de trouver des hommes justes. En fait, c'est rare de trouver des personnes justes. lol. Les hommes restent sceptiques et les femmes ont peur.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by texaco1: 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
ladies get married with the hope of changing their man only to find out that he wont and cant change.
man gets married to lady hoping that she wont change but trust women .they always turn to monsters once they have ur ring

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by toshmann(m): 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

This is in modern Chinese nau embarassed I want it in traditional Chinese tongue

Okay.

[size=5pt]This Texas babe na wayo o[/size] grin
親愛的女性, 首先,我們很抱歉。我們很抱歉,雖然我們看起來像男人一樣,我們經常喜歡的男生。我們甚至不知道這意味著什麼是男人了。隨著我們長大,我們得知哈普

Qīn'ài de nǚxìng, Shǒuxiān, wǒmen hěn bàoqiàn.Wǒmen hěn bàoqiàn, suīrán wǒmen kàn qǐlái xiàng nánrén yīyàng, wǒmen jīngcháng xǐhuan de nánshēng.Wǒmen shènzhì bù zhīdào zhè yìwèizhe shénme shì nánrénle.Suízhe wǒmen zhǎngdà, wǒmen dé zhī hā pǔ
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by texaco1: 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
Egba girl:

C'est pas grave! smiley Je suis pas fachée du tout.

Et c'est rare de trouver des femmes justes mais c'est aussi rare de trouver des hommes justes. En fait, c'est rare de trouver des personnes justes. lol. Les hommes restent sceptiques et les femmes ont peur.
u guys better take ur french classes somewhere else
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Egbagirl(f): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
texaco1: u guys better take ur french classes somewhere else

LOL! Bros, calm down. no vex, na this woman/man matter we dey talk
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
Gialmine:
shocked shocked shocked
U ARE LOST! SERIOUSLY! cry cry
you don't defy the authority of an empire or kingdom and expect that they won't kill you. only fools belive that jesus' death is/was something speacial lwkd. He was a rebel .period
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by toshmann(m): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Rose ehn? I want the most expensive flowers in the market.

Buy me flowers grows diamonds as leaf embarassed

Now you see why e no de work grin.
You nova ask how much I get for bank, how much I need for my own needs. That one no concern u na. grin
But we go still try sha. Make we de do sacrifice make the spirits and our ancestors no get excuse for not blessing us (ancient Igbo adage)
[s]Make I go bank robbery to get some extra cash. Give me two days. grin[/s]
FBI na joke o, CIA/ NSA abegi o, I just de joke with na sister o grin

Just starters? Oh huh boyyyy, can't Imagine how We go finish am grin
A-A you know where this go ebe na cheesy
No pretend here o. This na investment.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
toshmann:

Okay.

[size=5pt]This Texas babe na wayo o[/size] grin
親愛的女性, 首先,我們很抱歉。我們很抱歉,雖然我們看起來像男人一樣,我們經常喜歡的男生。我們甚至不知道這意味著什麼是男人了。隨著我們長大,我們得知哈普

Qīn'ài de nǚxìng, Shǒuxiān, wǒmen hěn bàoqiàn.Wǒmen hěn bàoqiàn, suīrán wǒmen kàn qǐlái xiàng nánrén yīyàng, wǒmen jīngcháng xǐhuan de nánshēng.Wǒmen shènzhì bù zhīdào zhè yìwèizhe shénme shì nánrénle.Suízhe wǒmen zhǎngdà, wǒmen dé zhī hā pǔ

Why do I keep seeing women angry ?

Are you praising us wink
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by sleekch1c(f): 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: that agitator/airhead/rebel is dead . you don't need a dead man to help you in your life

No fo0l, he isn't dead. And yes,he is the reason I'm alive. You re the one who is dead. Living dead!
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by toshmann(m): 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Why do I keep seeing women angry ?

Are you praising us wink

Naturally smiley
I simply read the letter in traditional Chinese. What better way to praise women than to bash men wink

Which is exactly what the letter did.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
toshmann:

Now you see why e no de work grin.
You nova ask how much I get for bank, how much I need for my own needs. That one no concern u na. grin
But we go still try sha. Make we de do sacrifice make the spirits and our ancestors no get excuse for not blessing us (ancient Igbo adage)
[s]Make I go bank robbery to get some extra cash. Give me two days. grin[/s]
FBI na joke o, CIA/ NSA abegi o, I just de joke with na sister o grin

A-A you know where this go ebe na cheesy
No pretend here o. This na investment.

Lol you're a joker grin

So you no be billionaire? cry
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
Myne White: Dear Women,

First of all, we're sorry. We're sorry that although we look like men, we often act like boys. We're not even sure what it means to be men anymore. As we grow up, we learn that to be happy is to be self-indulgent and self-centered. We try to make enough money so that we can have the right TV with the right video games in the right home. We want to date you and maybe even marry you but we are scared to focus on someone else instead of ourselves. Isn't it sad that we see committing to you as a potential threat to our happiness instead of a wonderful opportunity?

Here's what we don't understand: True happiness comes from being true men. We think and act like boys who don't want their toys taken away. We look up to "role models" in the media who teach us to get as much gratification out of life as possible. We may claim to be spiritual, or even firm atheists, but pleasure is the god that we worship, whether we realize it or not. Unfortunately, women tend to be just another part of our hedonistic lifestyle. Please know this: True men won't treat you like an irritating obstacle or a sexual convenience.

A real man understands that women are to be cherished and treated with care and honor. He sees marriage as the opportunity to be a real-life superhero—he leaves behind his old identity and becomes a new person, dedicated to serving his wife and children. Although he will struggle at first, a true man who marries eventually understands that he can't fit through the narrow doorway to happiness if he tries to carry all of his toys with him. There is just enough room for him and his wife, arm in arm, committed to their marriage.

Women, you can help us become real men! Most importantly, we want to feel admired by you. Help us to know that you love us just as we are, even if there is room for improvement. Do this by giving us words of validation; praise us for the things we do well. This means more to us than we let on.

In return, we will make sure that you feel loved and cherished by us. We will learn to talk with you so you can be heard and understood, not so that we can tell you how to solve your problems. We'll also try to learn to express how we feel without withdrawing or getting angry. With polished communication we can learn that what makes you happy makes us happy too! What a concept!

Once again, we're sorry. We are to blame, even though good male role models are hard to find these days. We've ignored our calling to become true men and instead act like we're in high school for as long as we can. Please trust that we are capable of more than this.

If you are frustrated with the man in your life, do your best to forgive him and start fresh. After a while, if it's clear that he will not become a real man, leave him. You deserve better.

A healthy relationship will make everyone involved feel happy. When we are happy, we are capable of living meaningful and fulfilling lives alongside one another. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we journey onward to find happiness and become real men.

Sincerely,
DELUDED WOMAN
WHO THINKS SHE
KNOWS MEN

http://www.romancemeetslife.com/2013/06/one-man-writes-open-letter-to-women.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.