Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

An Apology Letter From Men To Women - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Apology Letter From Men To Women (40137 Views)

My Apology Letter To My Man / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
Egba girl:

smiley merci.
de rien ooo tu es toujours au pays de l'oncle tom?
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Blackgold09(f): 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
rokiatu: Who wrote this?
men
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by toshmann(m): 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
Egba girl:
Lol. Pas de probleme

Quel âge avez-vous lipsrsealed [size=4pt]slip of hand[/size]
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by telim: 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
whats all these story about can some one summarize these piece of shit. cause is fuckin boring
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Egbagirl(f): 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: de rien ooo tu es toujours au pays de l'oncle tom?

Les États-Unis? Oui, la plupart du temps. Je rentre chez moi quelquefois. Et toi?

toshmann:

Quel âge avez-vous lipsrsealed [size=4pt]slip of hand[/size]
Lol. Vingt-....
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Oildichotomy(m): 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
These are the kind of letters, that will make one beat his babe blue-black even though she might be innocent
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by spikesC(m): 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
toshmann:

Spike C cheesy

How's otele and co? Ishilove, Adaobi, idowuogbo and all them kids nko? grin

Shouldn't i be asking you that cool
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by tomsniel(m): 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
berem: Who run the world,

girls! girls!!

"Dancing alingo"

cheesy grin
who run the girls BOYS ! BOYS !! BOYS !!!
*dancing gagnam style*
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by toshmann(m): 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
Egba -kid:

Lol. Vingt-....
o un tel enfant smiley

Au revoir
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: elle l'a fait sciammment .tu n'as pas besoin de "quoter" tout le topic pour poser une question . wink

Bros Désolé mais êtes-vous sûr que vous êtes un camerounais? Juste une question parce que votre français est un peu sur le côté vers le bas
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Egbagirl(f): 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
toshmann:
o un tel enfant smiley

Au revoir

j'ai pas dit vingt. j'ai dit vingt-... c'est evident que tu ne comprends pas smiley mais vraiment c'est au revoir.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
striktlymi:

Bros Désolé mais êtes-vous sûr que vous êtes un camerounais? Juste une question parce que votre français est un peu sur le côté vers le bas
ah ah je suis chinois . ou sont les fautes? ou bien parceque je n'ai pas d'accents et de "C" cedille?

sure le cote vers le bas? c'est encore quelle position?
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
toshmann:
D'you actually believe I read it grin

Yes lol
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Egbagirl(f): 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ah ah je suis chinois . ou sont les fautes? ou bien parceque je n'ai pas d'accents et de "C" cedille?

Lmao!!!! Laisser tranquille.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
Egba girl:

Les États-Unis? Oui, la plupart du temps. Je rentre chez moi quelquefois. Et toi?

Lol. Vingt-....
seulement l'anne prochaine . je suis impatient
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
toshmann:

Is it even possible for u to feel bad cool

Happiness is a choice.

Toys can't cuddle, they can't kiss. They are not warm. Why not go for the natural thing. After all freely you were given and freely should you give. Abi no be so? grin

Haba I felt bad on the other thread na just cuz you were there to see it grin
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
Egba girl:

Lmao!!!! Laisser tranquille.
non il a raison j'ai ecrit sciamment au lieu de sciemment .
tongue
sorry striclymi tongue
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by promisengr(m): 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
Una don turn this thread to french class abi!
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by phemscleaning: 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hm, i no hear o
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
gothrones:

Stop projecting. It is evident that your father never loved your mother and that is the reason you label almost all men as irresponsible. You are what you DATE. If 99% of the men that you have fraternized with were irresponsible, then look in the mirror.
actually,it wasn't until I came to nairaland that I began to notice this callousness in men.so chillax ok,you haven't made a great discovery(Einstein.rolls eye)
Where I come from I've never seen this type of chauvinism.that's why it seems I react more than other females when you people start show-casing your ego and irresponsibility.if I was used to it.maybe I'd be among one of those females who are ok with it.I'm not ok with it cos I'm not used to it.I bet you think you're a smart ass.I wonder why you didn't think that far.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Egbagirl(f): 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: seulement l'anne prochaine . je suis impatient

Lol! c'est pas facile je te jure.

CAMEROONPRIDE: non il a raison j'ai ecrit sciamment au lieu de sciemment .
tongue
sorry striclymi tongue

oui, mais juste une erreur? meme nous, nous ne parlons pas l'Anglais comme les Americains ou les Anglais alors?
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ah ah je suis chinois . ou sont les fautes? ou bien parceque je n'ai pas d'accents et de "C" cedille?

Ne vous occupez pas me please .... Je plaisantais!
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by passionate88: 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
gothrones:

Stop projecting. It is evident that your father never loved your mother and that is the reason you label almost all men as irresponsible. You are what you DATE. If 99% of the men that you have fraternized with were irresponsible, then look in the mirror.
wow.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: non il a raison j'ai ecrit sciamment au lieu de sciemment .
tongue
sorry striclymi tongue

wink
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
berem: Who run the world,

girls! girls!!

"Dancing alingo"

cheesy grin
who run d gurls..men men....dancing okpekete
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by buddymate: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
grin Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ;I Laf in vernaculer
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
toshmann:

Girl you want to know the truth? smiley
Can you handle the truth? wink

Ok, here's the truth;

There are good guys and there are good girls. When they meet, it works and they don't complain.

Anything that disrupts this formular will lead to broken promises and broken relationships. wink

So if your rlshp is broken or faulty, take a look at the mirror. You will find why your partner is misbehaving. This truth goes both ways. When my ex was misbehaving, I saw the reason in the mirror. But she didnt look into the mirror to also find out why I was misbehaving. And so it scattered.

[s] Now I'm running from hole to hole looking for that first experience I got from that broad that disvirgined me a few weeks after my 20th birthday. She disappeared after introducing me to the adult world. And left me . . . lipsrsealed[/s]

So stop blaming the other gender. It's both genders. But only real men and women acknowledge that it's both genders. Those finger pointing are not yet matured. Which is why matured people will not take this OP serious wink

We're you able to handle this truth? Or d'you prefer finger pointing grin

Problem solving abilities is not for everybody, you know smiley
you made a lot of sense.but thank you.my relationship is perfect.if it wasn't,I wouldn't have time for NL.I'd be somewhere nursing my hurting heart.
N/B:I said 99% of men on this forum.my guy's not on NL.neither is my father.if they were and they said some of the trash men here say,I'd have found a way to reset either one of them to default settings.
Oildichotomy^:
These are the kind of letters, that will make one beat his babe blue-black even though she might be innocent
just imagine what's going on in this dudes mind.I swear a lot of men here need to grow up
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Slipknot(m): 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2013
'mide eniafe:
Would love to know what 'em guys feel 'bout this?

i am a real man. I dont apologise to any thing i knw nothing about. And i cant remember writing this.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Slipknot(m): 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I want Nigerian men to read this letter to me (esp first and second line) while prostrating.

no be only prostrate and read it for you. He will sing it for you join. Dey wait oooo? He is coming. No go cook wetin u go chop...
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
Slipknot:

no be only prostrate and read it for you. He will sing it for you join. Dey wait oooo? He is coming. No go cook wetin u go chop...

You go sing am?

In what language?

I don chop abi you wan cook dinner for me?
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by An0nimus: 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2013
DICKtator:

if wishes were horses................
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
hers would be Pegasus cool
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2013
An0nimus:
hers would be Pegasus cool

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? / Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza / She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.