Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

An Apology Letter From Men To Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Apology Letter From Men To Women (40147 Views)

My Apology Letter To My Man / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
I want to be seated like a great Benin/Oyo queen while being read this letter.

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by chinnyonwu(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
Calm down boys/guys/men, Internet is cheap.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by snowytee(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
Which clown wrote this?Somebody point him out to me cause his brain is due for an upgrade.What gave you the temerity and impetus to speak for men?You should be tied to a horse and dragged on the street.Then ur carcass should be used as manure.Small boy oshe lyk u.Anuofia there

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Anabaraonyepete(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
'mide eniafe:
Would love to know what 'em guys feel 'bout this?
Our Feelings is that Girls are NAUGHTY...><?><?? grin grin cry

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I want Nigerian men to read this letter to me (esp first and second line) while prostrating.

Seconded! cool cool
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by kolamilan(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
this thread Is so boring **yawns**
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by LEvuls(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
Myne White: Dear Women,

Unfortunately, women tend to be just another part of our hedonistic .

Sincerely,
Men

http://www.romancemeetslife.com/2013/06/one-man-writes-open-letter-to-women.html

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Caracta(f): 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2013
Apology accepted!
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by bobthebuilder99(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2013
Now that we've apologized, can you give us a kiss?

No....not on the lips

...............lower. kiss

2 Likes

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
Myne White: Dear men,

First of all, we're sorry. We're sorry that although we look like women, we often act like girls. We're not even sure what it means to be women anymore. As we grow up, we learn that to be happy is to be self-indulgent and self-centered. We try to spend enough money so that we can have the right make-up, the right clothes and the right to nag. We want to date you and maybe even marry you but we are scared to focus on someone else instead of ourselves. Isn't it sad that we see committing to you as a potential threat to our happiness instead of a wonderful opportunity?

Here's what we don't understand: True happiness comes from being true ladies. We think and act like girls who don't want their play things taken away. We look up to "role models" in the media who teach us to get as much gratification out of life as possible. We may claim to be spiritual, or even firm atheists, but pleasure is the god that we worship, whether we realize it or not. Unfortunately, men tend to be just another part of our lavish lifestyle. Please know this: True women won't treat you like another meal ticket.

A real woman understands that men are to be cherished and treated with care and honor. She sees marriage as the opportunity to be a real-life superhero—she leaves behind her old identity and becomes a new person, dedicated to serving his husband and children. Although she will struggle at first, a true woman who marries eventually understands that she can't fit through the narrow doorway to happiness if she tries to carry all of her make-up with her. There is just enough room for her and her husband, arm in arm, committed to their marriage.

Men, you can help us become real women! Most importantly, we want to feel admired by you. Help us to know that you love us just as we are, even if there is room for improvement. Do this by giving us words of validation; praise us for the things we do well. This means more to us than we let on.

In return, we will make sure that you feel loved and cherished by us. We will learn to talk with you so you can be heard and understood, not so that we can tell you how to solve your problems. We'll also try to learn to express how we feel without withdrawing or getting angry. With polished communication we can learn that what makes you happy makes us happy too! What a concept!

Once again, we're sorry. We are to blame, even though good female role models are hard to find these days. We've ignored our calling to become true women and instead act like we're in high school for as long as we can. Please trust that we are capable of more than this.

If you are frustrated with the woman in your life, do your best to forgive her and start fresh. After a while, if it's clear that she will not become a real woman, leave her. You deserve better.

A healthy relationship will make everyone involved feel happy. When we are happy, we are capable of living meaningful and fulfilling lives alongside one another. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we journey onward to find happiness and become real men.

Sincerely,
Women

Fixed!

6 Likes

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by opeyemiofG(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
@OP Really?your dad actually said this to your mum ?
cool

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by maanma: 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
U are welcome all men whether u like it or not
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by nitlad: 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
Rubbish! undecided angry
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Afroconnect: 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
wink
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by d18thday: 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
Oh, how so happy any girl reading this would be now. Oh, u're not a girl, but a woman?! I dint realize. Here's one thing, Myne White is either a boy or a girl, certainly not a man nor a woman n i aint talking age...

Yno, Internet is really cheap... Am i d only one dat piss at how gurls could be most times, sorry i meant women smiley actually both. Here's one simple logic. If men are boys, then women are girls...n i know im a man. Both genders av their general flaws. Think abt that!
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by hotwax: 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
?

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by spikesC(m): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
Why do i have the feeling that this letter was rephrased from women to men

Well, Nigerian women can dream sha cool

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by MaziJero: 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
berem: Who run the world,

girls! girls!!

"Dancing alingo"

cheesy grin
why not awilo's makossa?
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by DICKtator: 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2013

girls! girls!!

"Dancing alingo"

cheesy grin

who commands em to run?
boys! boys!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by lastpage: 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
This PIECE of CRAP was written by one silly 'feminazi' WOMAN, who is so ashamed of herself being a woman, she has to PRETEND she is a MAN, to write this NONSENSE!

Get a life, .....if you wanna be a man, ...then MAN-UP!

....Or go get a sex-change/ Marry another woman.

Anuofia.

Lastpage!

BTW: "Real Women" wont even stand up for this sort of ridiculous post.

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by mamsong9(m): 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2013
Who told you to write this jargons on our behalf? Please women I want you to know that this letter is not from we men, it was written by a transgendered, hope you understand what I mean. so disgusting, I'm out of this place... Ahhhhhh undecided
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2013
reversed standard version pls,...too lengthy grin
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by AlPicapcI(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
this is a lady's write-up, no man's got so much time to write this nonsense....Men are not Smiling.

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by bukatyne(f): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
I have read the OP and I don't seem to understand what is causing the wahala here

That men should be learn to love and cherish women esp. their wives and treat them right?
That men should learn to be more matured and not selfish?
That men also want to be admired and cherished by women and women should learn to do so?
That women should forgive the men in their lives if they have not lived up to expectation and start afresh?

It's well with the kind of men we have here o
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by toshmann(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I want Nigerian men to read this letter to me (esp first and second line) while prostrating.

Get off the drugs grin
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by pap4luv: 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
What!!!I tink the person that wrote this piece must have been sleep walking...
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by mamsong9(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2013

girls! girls!!

"Dancing alingo"

cheesy grin

How many Women presidents do we have in the whole world, please think again. tongue

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by toshmann(m): 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
Myne White: Dear Women,

First of all, we're sorry. We're sorry that although we look like men, we often act like boys. We're not even sure what it means to be men anymore. As we grow up, we learn that to be happy is to be self-indulgent and self-centered. We try to make enough money so that we can have the right TV with the right video games in the right home. We want to date you and maybe even marry you but we are scared to focus on someone else instead of ourselves. Isn't it sad that we see committing to you as a potential threat to our happiness instead of a wonderful opportunity?

Here's what we don't understand: True happiness comes from being true men. We think and act like boys who don't want their toys taken away. We look up to "role models" in the media who teach us to get as much gratification out of life as possible. We may claim to be spiritual, or even firm atheists, but pleasure is the god that we worship, whether we realize it or not. Unfortunately, women tend to be just another part of our hedonistic lifestyle. Please know this: True men won't treat you like an irritating obstacle or a sexual convenience.

A real man understands that women are to be cherished and treated with care and honor. He sees marriage as the opportunity to be a real-life superhero—he leaves behind his old identity and becomes a new person, dedicated to serving his wife and children. Although he will struggle at first, a true man who marries eventually understands that he can't fit through the narrow doorway to happiness if he tries to carry all of his toys with him. There is just enough room for him and his wife, arm in arm, committed to their marriage.

Women, you can help us become real men! Most importantly, we want to feel admired by you. Help us to know that you love us just as we are, even if there is room for improvement. Do this by giving us words of validation; praise us for the things we do well. This means more to us than we let on.

In return, we will make sure that you feel loved and cherished by us. We will learn to talk with you so you can be heard and understood, not so that we can tell you how to solve your problems. We'll also try to learn to express how we feel without withdrawing or getting angry. With polished communication we can learn that what makes you happy makes us happy too! What a concept!

Once again, we're sorry. We are to blame, even though good male role models are hard to find these days. We've ignored our calling to become true men and instead act like we're in high school for as long as we can. Please trust that we are capable of more than this.

If you are frustrated with the man in your life, do your best to forgive him and start fresh. After a while, if it's clear that he will not become a real man, leave him. You deserve better.

A healthy relationship will make everyone involved feel happy. When we are happy, we are capable of living meaningful and fulfilling lives alongside one another. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we journey onward to find happiness and become real men.

Sincerely,
Men

http://www.romancemeetslife.com/2013/06/one-man-writes-open-letter-to-women.html

Side effects of drug abuse grin
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
toshmann:

Get off the drugs grin

I esp wanna hear you read the letter to me grin
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Sike(m): 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
Raaaaabbbbbbishhhhhhhh!!
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by DICKtator: 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

if wishes were horses................
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by lastpage: 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
^^^^ And the one in Australia just RESIGNED!

...and guess what, she has started CRYING MEN ARE CHAUVINISTIC! grin grin grin

Women and PMS wahala!

Rule the world koo, rule heaven nii!!

Lastpage!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? / Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? / She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.