Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

An Apology Letter From Men To Women - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Apology Letter From Men To Women (40441 Views)

My Apology Letter To My Man / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
shebi u are texas girl, enuf oyinbo will do that for u nah.

Texas.Cowgirl:
I want Nigerian men to read this letter to me (esp first and second line) while prostrating.

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Anvaller: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
[b]Garbage Post...
This is to those who might be taking this seriously

U dont just copy and paste bulshit from anywhere. Even though I don't know the site u got this from but I am sure this is written by an american and more a black american woman and if it was ever written by a man its sure going to be a a stupid SIMP who lives on women. This is their mentality, they write this kind of bullshit and U Nigerians are embracing it.

Tell me, how does this apply to a typical Nigerian man? It is known worldwide that we are hardworking, family oriented and provide for our women not our women providing for us except in very exceptional cases. This is for black american men not us... Ppl be careful with allowing what u see online to cloud ur mentality and subliminally change ur perception of ur ownself, we are not like this pls, we don't have the black men vs black women divide that they have which necessitates them to be apologizing to themselves, our men are hard working and our women are responsible and take care of their husband and their kids we don't have the issues the black americans have in their community so why do we have to identify with this.. ? I don't know how many Nigerian men that are not willing to do what a man should do, like go to school, get a job, get married and take care of his family even in the face of hardship.

Total BS!!! [/b]

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by kliq(m): 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
lorretta u: actually,it wasn't until I came to nairaland that I began to notice this callousness in men.so chillax ok,you haven't made a great discovery(Einstein.rolls eye)
Where I come from I've never seen this type of chauvinism.that's why it seems I react more than other females when you people start show-casing your ego and irresponsibility.if I was used to it.maybe I'd be among one of those females who are ok with it.I'm not ok with it cos I'm not used to it.I bet you think you're a smart ass.I wonder why you didn't think that far.
Seems u just always open ur mouth n let d shi.t drop off...wat do u have against men? Speak bout d men around u n don't classify all men as same...I bet u still learning hw to talk....Damn!

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by toshmann(m): 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Eyah so you forgot?

Oya take out the letter and read it to me again grin

O ok sad
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by toshmann(m): 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
Dear TexasCowgirl

First of all, I'm sorry. Im sorry that although i look like mugu, i often act like a bad as.s modafoka . im not even sure what it means to be mugu anymore. As i grow up, i learn that to be happy is to be self-indulgent and self-centered. i try to make enough money so that i can have the right TV with the right video games in the right home. I want to date you and maybe even marry you but im so scared to focus on someone else instead of my very handsome and intelligent royal self . Isn't it sad that i see committing to you as a potential threat to global peace and happiness instead of a wonderful opportunity?

Here's what i don't understand: True happiness comes from being a true dude. I think and act like bad ass modafokas who don't want their chicks taken away by other modafokas. I look up to "role models" in the media who teach me to get as much gratification out of life as possible. I may claim to be spiritual, or even Godly atheists, but pleasure is the Life that i live whether i realize it or not. Unfortunately, you, texascowgirl tend to be just another part of my well deserved hedonistic lifestyle. Please know this: True modafokas won't treat you like she who must be obeyed.

A real man understands that women are to be cherished and treated with care and honor. He sees marriage as the single most emasculating incarceration a man can experience. to be a real-life superhero—a modafoka leaves behind his old identity and becomes a new bad azz hot-headed killing machine dedicated to serving his wife and children as one family under his iron fist. Although i will be nice at first, a true modafoka who marries eventually understands that he can't fit through the narrow doorway to happiness if he tries to carry all of his niceness with him. There is just enough room for him and his wife, arm in arm, committed to their marriage under his rule

TexasCowgirl you can help me become real modafoka. Most importantly, i want to feel feared by you. Help me to know that you love me just as i am even if there is room for improvement. Do this by giving me words of validation; praise me for the things i do well. This means more to us than we let on.

In return, i will make sure that you feel loved and cherished by me alone. i will learn to talk with you so you can lusten and understand not so that you can tell me what to do .ill also try to learn to express how i feel without withdrawing or getting too angry. With polished communication we can learn that what makes you happy makes us happy too! What a concept!

Once again, im sorry. The gods are to blame, even though good male role models are hard to find these days. Ive ignored my calling to become true idi amin and instead act like im in the senate for as long as i can. Please trust that im capable of more than this.

If you are frustrated with the man in your life, do your best to forgive him and start fresh. After a while, if it's clear that he will not become a real man, leave him. You deserve better.

A healthy relationship will make everyone involved feel happy. When we are happy, we are capable of living meaningful and fulfilling lives alongside one another. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we journey onward to find happiness and become real men.

Sincerely,
Toshmann Nwa mama
The anu a n'agba egbe o n'acho condom 1 of umumkpi.
Crown prince of umumkpi and by the grace of the ancestors the number 1 bad azz modafoka in the valley of Zambezi
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
LMAOOO grin cheesy
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
Shey you mean am? embarassed
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by 2legit2qwt: 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
Bullshit!
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by toshmann(m): 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
LMAOOO grin cheesy

Good to make you smile. Thanks for forcing me to read through that epistle written by an unemployed bomboclaat some dude lipsrsealed

Texas.Cowgirl:
Shey you mean am? embarassed
I thought it made you smile grin

No fear, I like you smiley
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
toshmann:

Good to make you smile. Thanks for forcing me to read through that epistle written by an unemployed bomboclaat some dude lipsrsealed

I thought it made you smile grin

No fear, I like you smiley

Lol it sure did make my day.

Thanks. Now I can finish my smoothie in peace tongue
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by toshmann(m): 11:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Lol it sure did make my day.

Thanks. Now I can finish my smoothie in peace tongue
Texas u no even invite me. Upon the whole letter wey I read. angry

If to say I invest the energy of that letter in downtown Cincinnati I for don come home with 3 hot chicks now
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
toshmann:
Texas u no even invite me. Upon the whole letter wey I read. angry

If to say I invest the energy of that letter in downtown Cincinnati I for don come home with 3 hot chicks now

If I had invited you, you'd have had to pay for me and my 20 Jehovah Witness friends o.

I just dey show you mercy ni o. You suppose to dey thank me for being considerate. wink

Tosh, you no dey rest? One day, na chic go hold you hostage grin
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by zuchyblink(m): 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
women! If u behave like a man,they will say u are old school.if u behave the new school style,they will say u are a boy.what can u do to please them?
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
Anvaller: [b]Garbage Post...
This is to those who might be taking this seriously

U dont just copy and paste bulshit from anywhere. Even though I don't know the site u got this from but I am sure this is written by an american and more a black american woman and if it was ever written by a man its sure going to be a a stupid SIMP who lives on women. This is their mentality, they write this kind of bullshit and U Nigerians are embracing it.

Tell me, how does this apply to a typical Nigerian man? It is known worldwide that we are hardworking, family oriented and provide for our women not our women providing for us except in very exceptional cases. This is for black american men not us... Ppl be careful with allowing what u see online to cloud ur mentality and subliminally change ur perception of ur ownself, we are not like this pls, we don't have the black men vs black women divide that they have which necessitates them to be apologizing to themselves, our men are hard working and our women are responsible and take care of their husband and their kids we don't have the issues the black americans have in their community so why do we have to identify with this.. ? I don't know how many Nigerian men that are not willing to do what a man should do, like go to school, get a job, get married and take care of his family even in the face of hardship.

Total BS!!! [/b]
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Odunharry(m): 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2013
berem: Who run the world,

girls! girls!!

"Dancing alingo"

cheesy grin
who runz d galz?dancing alanta..
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by obi2012: 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
Why do you think a black man can't write it? Don't generalize.. I am a black man and I agree with this message..

rokiatu:

You mean to say he must be white right? I agree. A black man can not write this. Certainly not. Hellllll to the freaking no!!! grin grin
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by toshmann(m): 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

If I had invited you, you'd have had t[b]o pay for me[/b] and my 20 Jehovah Witness friends o.
Naija babes grin
I pay for you, then you invite me abi? grin

I just dey show you mercy ni o. You suppose to dey thank me for being considerate. wink

Okay o grin
Ose TexasCowgirl ose o cheesy

Tosh, you no dey rest? One day, na chic go hold you hostage grin
I de rest, I'm in New York for some business. My hotel room cable tv no get better action and my cash I down so I no even for comot go look around to see what NY has to offer. . . . you get what I mean wink

As for hostage, Chicks don already hold me hostage since I was disvirgined. I still de find that babe wey teach me bad things. angry
Her own sweet eh, walahi talai grin
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Odunharry(m): 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
[quote author=CAMEROONPRIDE][/quote]saw this in cuddlemi thread earlier this year.
www.nairaland.com/982950/food-thought-inspirational-quotes/4

u dy mind dm d gals...na 4 novel u want take c dat kind man
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by MyJwell: 11:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
Tunjman: Op: you sure you have dangling pendulum between your legs?

check out the handle...the OP is female
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 27, 2013
Odunharry: saw this in cuddlemi thread earlier this year.
www.nairaland.com/982950/food-thought-inspirational-quotes/4

u dy mind dm d gals...na 4 novel u want take c dat kind man
i really don't understand what you are trying to say
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Odunharry(m): 1:17am On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: i really don't understand what you are trying to say
wat im saying is many gals r dreaming..wat wl dy do in return if guys do evrytn in d letter.
Many are so concernd abt dia happiness only
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 27, 2013
Odunharry: wat im saying is many gals r dreaming..wat wl dy do in return if guys do evrytn in d letter.
Many are so concernd abt dia happiness only
yes you are right,they are very selfish
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 27, 2013
Girls had always wanted to be boys; women had always yarned to be men... This remains me of that song "if I were a boy". Women will always envy men- their freedom, achievement, swagger, "pendulum" etc. Hence, they resort to all sorts of dubious acts and cheap blackmail or publicity stunts at any public forum to discredit the menfolk. So they play the victim, pretend to be the weaker sex and, generally, hide behind every successful man and claim that "behind every successful man is a woman". But this is all a ploy for attention. Women just can't do without attention!
This letter, seemingly originating from a man (but is not), is simply meant to rile the men to react, whereby the women will sit back, watch and enjoy a good laugh at the expense of the men; which they are doing.
On the whole, this letter is a prank played by an over–indulged, attention–seeking female–wannabe–male.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 27, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Read me the letter in Chinese
Rather than discuss/refute his argument, you want that letter read to you. And then you want to be taken seriously? And you come to the conclusion that men refuse to mature?
*where's a facepalm gif when you need one?
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 27, 2013
toshmann:

You know, given the appropriate conditions, I could read that to you on my knees with tears in 3D cheesy

I'll also kiss your hand at the end of the reading and drop a bunch of flowers at your feet.

Just for $1million.

You'll also have a coupon for 7 new editions of the apology letter including the long form, the certified form and the one with Geneva stamp grin
Lol.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 27, 2013
rokiatu:

You mean to say he must be white right? I agree. A black man can not write this. Certainly not. Hellllll to the freaking no!!! grin grin
Because black men don't do bullshit. And oh, the whites didn't include black women in this either. They detest your fake weave-wearing assês. Hahahahaha.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 27, 2013
sleekch1c:

I feel sorry for the woman that has u either as a husband or a son. U need christ.
But of course, we have to rejoice for those that have you as wife, daughter, mother. Because you are the beacon of civility, civilisation and all things pure?
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 5:16am On Jun 27, 2013
lorretta u: you're even with yourself cos I was in no tussle with you.hope you go and beat your babe black and blue like you said cos of the write up someone else did.anyway I don't have anger management issues.I'd rather think of it as 'emm lemme think' well can't think of a word for it.you guys don't make me angry I'd rather say irritated is a better word for it.really I don't know of any of my close male relatives or friends on NL.unless maybe they use these deceptive handles and no profile picture.in which case I can't identify them.but I'm not surprised that's what most NL dudes do.so they can hide and talk rubbish and their girlfriends won't react cos they don't knw it's them.cabinet chauvinists! If u guys are for real put ur pics on ur profiles so we are sure you stand by ur words.anyway I don't have much to say.I know that if I can't stand someone making sexist remarks on NL about women,how do u think I can stand them in person?
You're not a bright person.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by streetsoldier1(m): 5:25am On Jun 27, 2013
pekelepekele: Most women no longer act like 1 anymore and that is the main reason we men have changed . Imagine a married woman wooing bachelors , how do you think those bachelors will ever take getting married serious ? undecided

Ama withness!.....I boil whenever I hear or see this! So true! No respect for matrimony anymore!
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by lastpage: 5:35am On Jun 27, 2013
Now, will you wonder why "Homosexuality/Same sex marriage" is becoming the order of the day?
Just read the comments angry angry

Each man GENDER to his/her Tent joor!
wink wink tongue tongue

Lastpage!
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 27, 2013
fresh_dude: You're not a bright person.
truth hurts.lol not bright person?I think that actually applies to you.not me.if there's only one person I'm brighter than in this whole world,it will have to be you.
kliq: Seems u just always open ur mouth n let d shi.t drop off...wat do u have against men? Speak bout d men around u n don't classify all men as same...I bet u still learning hw to talk....Damn!
if you want to know what I have against men,read thru' the posts on this thread made by men.then if you have commonn sense,you'll understand why a normal woman would find them distasteful.but then I guess common sense isn't common afterall.another smart a.s.s wanna be.I wonder why I'm even wasting my precious MB on a renowned chauvinist like you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! / Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? / He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.