Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,209 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal - Properties (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal (105957 Views)

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / My Construction Journal 2 / From Paper To Brick: A Journal Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
Tiles work upper floor bathroom

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
Sorry about the crazy attack. Glad you are alive..
The stupid deranged guy might have been deported to Nigeria and lost his head and mind..

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
POP Works in the Ante Room

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by spyder880(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
So sorry about the attack, take it as one of those things we have to endure till Nigeria security situation improves. Nice tiling work up there, so smooth.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
spyder880: So sorry about the attack, take it as one of those things we have to endure till Nigeria security situation improves. Nice tiling work up there, so smooth.
. Mr Brabus Sorry for the attack. May God Almighty Continue protect you in your going out and coming in
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2013
I never knew that installing this thing is time consuming like that and dirty as well . . . and yet when we see the end result, it is so much of beauty to behold.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by egin(m): 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2013
I am sorry about the attack. Good job you are doing on this project. Just for the record, how much did you pay for the wall tiles and how much for the labor? Thanks
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by plasgidy: 11:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
Brabus sorry for the incident,you should have give him a very noisee slap or uper cut next time he will not try such.

Back to mama grave i did not understand what you mean by client mother that have died years ago and they are building a memorial grave, are they going to essuime the body and rentrie her or what, pls dont be offended i just wan to comprihend, thanks as you explain.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by oseun001: 12:09am On Oct 03, 2013
Sorry about the assailant. It's simply the case of another bent mind ! Pele oooooooo.
Things are beginning to fall in shape at ile oluji where a befitting 'resting place' is being
prepared for the dead and living. LOL
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Numerouuuno: 9:45am On Oct 03, 2013
brabus:

On a lighter mood when we were doing the first fix electrical works at the grave site, the following conversation ensue with two visitors to the site.

Visitor 1: This grave site na wah o

Me: Thanks

Visitor 2: They are even installing lights and socket.

Me: Yeah! Just to light up and complete the beautification work.

Visitor 1: Oh, I was thinking the light is installed for Mama to read her bible at night and the socket to charge her phones.

About The Grave Site

From the part of the world where we came from, memories and emotions wash over us like waves when we think of the loved ones who are no longer with us. We often ask ourselves what we can do to honor their memory. The Chateau is a project to honor of my client's late mum.

My client does not want his Mama's final resting place to be lonely and abandoned. So, we decided to put Mama in a place people can visit, place fresh flowers on grave and also have memorial services.

May her soul rest in perfect peace!
Here is your answer@ plasgidy
plasgidy: Back to mama grave i did not understand what you mean by client mother that have died years ago and they are building a memorial grave, are they going to essuime the body and rentrie her or what, pls dont be offended i just wan to comprihend, thanks as you explain.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by oladele007: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2013
Sorry Oga brabus, i thank God for you.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints and worries. Hence, the reason God places our eyes at the front because it is more important to look ahead than behind.

Thank you all for the calls and good wishes. It's well!
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by walemglobal: 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
brabus: Attacked by a deranged man or british-raised terrorist

Not many people neatly-dressed walking down the streets are with stable mind and good health. Until one have closer encounter with such vulnerable people you may find out that many people urgently needs psychiatry assistance.

Today, I was in GTB Ondo branch to do a banking transaction at about 1.30 pm. The transaction went successfully and as I was about leaving the banking hall, a 39 year old deranged british-nigerian man gave me a head-butt and the next thing I see was blood everywhere. Thank God, the guy wasn't holding a gun. In his statement, he said I was moving too close to him and insider source claimed that the attack wasn't the first one carried out by Anuoluwapo Ajose in a banking hall.

Will this attack be the last to happen in front of any bank in Nigeria? The answer remains NO as Nigerian government continues to treat security of Nigerians with kid-gloves. The level of insecurity in Nigeria presently is better imagined than experienced. It is as if Nigeria has now transformed into another country called 'Nigerianistan'.

I'm fine now. I'm just a little bit worried about the security situation of this country.

Oga Brabus, sorry to hear about this ugly incidence... at your mention of the level of security made us to show up here and we do not intend to bulge your thread, we are silent pupil of your lovely classroom (Walem Security Solutions UK and Nigeria) we are always present in your class but as ghost student.

This is what we preach to government, household and organisations to take safety and security serious.

Brabus and the rest of this classroom Student, please we invite you to pay us a visit here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1412986/live-cctv-monitoring-mobile-phone ( Live CCTV monitoring on your mobile phone where ever you may be in the world- Unlimited number of CCTV Camera live footage on your phone)

https://www.nairaland.com/1441686/fingerprint-door-locks-reasonably-cheap ( Superb Fingerprint Door Locked)

https://www.nairaland.com/1417535/answer-video-doorphone-mobile-phone ( For Video Door phones that you will call you on your mobile phone anywhere in the world when your guest press your door phone in your absence)

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by segcymoor(m): 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
brabus: Attacked by a deranged man or british-raised terrorist

Not many people neatly-dressed walking down the streets are with stable mind and good health. Until one have closer encounter with such vulnerable people you may find out that many people urgently needs psychiatry assistance.

Today, I was in GTB Ondo branch to do a banking transaction at about 1.30 pm. The transaction went successfully and as I was about leaving the banking hall, a 39 year old deranged british-nigerian man gave me a head-butt and the next thing I see was blood everywhere. Thank God, the guy wasn't holding a gun. In his statement, he said I was moving too close to him and insider source claimed that the attack wasn't the first one carried out by Anuoluwapo Ajose in a banking hall.

Will this attack be the last to happen in front of any bank in Nigeria? The answer remains NO as Nigerian government continues to treat security of Nigerians with kid-gloves. The level of insecurity in Nigeria presently is better imagined than experienced. It is as if Nigeria has now transformed into another country called 'Nigerianistan'.
Pele ...but we want see your face

I'm fine now. I'm just a little bit worried about the security situation of this country.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by segcymoor(m): 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
Pele ... but we want see your face
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by NextHome(m): 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
Moving Forward

POP Works in the Ante Room

I have created a somewhat unique ceiling design, part of which involves recessed boxes intentional built to house light fittings. There's also a custom designed ceiling medallion made using wrought iron. I also decide to do away with the light fittings on the wall and introduce nice led lights in the ceiling.

Ante Room designed by Brabus of NextHome Builders

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by NextHome(m): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
Tiles Work

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by NextHome(m): 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
Trying out the fittings in the bathroom

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by NextHome(m): 7:38am On Oct 04, 2013
Meanwhile, the plastering of the grave site is ongoing.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
Looking so good
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by NextHome(m): 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
Making the templates

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by NextHome(m): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
Tiles Work continues...

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by NextHome(m): 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
More tile work

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by NextHome(m): 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
Happening Now: POP Works in the toilets

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by NextHome(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
Going for treatment this morning... Oga Segcy, na the face be dis o!

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by NextHome(m): 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
POP Works in the Ante Room - First Stage Completed.

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by NextHome(m): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
Rendering of the grave site...

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
NextHome: Going for treatment this morning... Oga Segcy, na the face be dis o!

Poor Brabus!

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
NextHome: Going for treatment this morning... Oga Segcy, na the face be dis o!

See my Oga at the Top . . . Please treat it well and you will be fine, my prayers are with you . . Fyne boi no pimples
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by egin(m): 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
@brabus. The entrance wall tiles, how much did you pay per sqm? Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by NextHome(m): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
Toilet POP

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (49) (Reply)

Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com / Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost / More Photos Of Stallionaire's Tank-farm That Caught Fire Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.