Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,413 members, 7,850,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal - Properties (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal (104866 Views)

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / My Construction Journal 2 / From Paper To Brick: A Journal Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by NextHome(m): 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
Grave Site Rendering...

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by NextHome(m): 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
Screeding of the wall...

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by NextHome(m): 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
And then there's glass block installation...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by NextHome(m): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
More pics from glass block installation...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by NextHome(m): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
Preparing the Lounge/Media room for the floor-to-ceiling curtain.

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by NextHome(m): 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
Cutting off the woods blocking the Chateau... Now, I can see the Chateau clearly now from distance.

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 2:30am On Oct 05, 2013
Oga Brabus. Excellent work well done. The tilings, the wall screedings, the ceiling POP, the Glass Block installations, all make the Chateau incredibly fabulous.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 3:58am On Oct 05, 2013
mufutau55: Oga Brabus. Excellent work well done. The tilings, the wall screedings, the ceiling POP, the Glass Block installations, all make the Chateau incredibly fabulous.

Hajji Mufutau

Thank you. We are still putting up the pieces that will make the chateau a grande home.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by kelvin50: 9:23am On Oct 05, 2013
Gud moning freinds for ur interior decoration e.g wordrobes, kitchen cabinet, dining tables, sofas and recovering of sofas, beds, tv stands, handrails, and any othere furniture that involves wood. Contact kelvin interiors at 08133006462 God bless u all
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
kelvin50: Gud moning freinds for ur interior decoration e.g wordrobes, kitchen cabinet, dining tables, sofas and recovering of sofas, beds, tv stands, handrails, and any othere furniture that involves wood. Contact kelvin interiors at 08133006462 God bless u all
. Brabus please what is the cost of each of the glass blocks
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
Brabus please what is the cost of each of those glass blocks
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
azora: Brabus please what is the cost of each of those glass blocks

N400 per block excluding spacer. Spacer cost btw N80 - N100
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
brabus:

N400 per block excluding spacer. Spacer cost btw N80 - N100

They look lovely though, just like the ones you used in Brabus Chateau. I love them.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
From the Chateau...

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
The glass block installation was done with some errors and I asked the installer to pull it down and reinstall everything. Now, here is what it look like at the moment.

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
Other pictures...

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
The floor-to-ceiling curtain design works...

The curtain rails

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
Floor-to-ceiling curtain design inspiration

I got the floor-to-ceiling curtain design inspiration from this picture found while surfing the web. Source Houzz . com

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by egin(m): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
@brabus. Hey oga brabus you did not answer my question. How much did you pay for those entrance wall tiles per sqm. I plan to do wall screeding of my duplex. I have some quotations one as high as N1200 per sqm. What is the fair rate? I need answers please. Thanks
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 5:37am On Oct 06, 2013
egin: @brabus. Hey oga brabus you did not answer my question. How much did you pay for those entrance wall tiles per sqm. I plan to do wall screeding of my duplex. I have some quotations one as high as N1200 per sqm. What is the fair rate? I need answers please. Thanks

N2,700 per square metre for the tiles and wall screeding ranges between N300 - N600
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by egin(m): 6:06am On Oct 06, 2013
brabus:

N2,700 per square metre for the tiles and wall screeding ranges between N300 - N600
Thanks
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 11:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
Rendering... Just the way I like it!

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2013
brabus: More pictures from the Chateau
. Brabus I will really appreciate if you can tell me specifically which part of the house is this long wall in one of the picture you posted in september showcasing the spiral stairs ( page 24) . 2. Is it an accent wall. Thanks and looking forward to your response
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 9:50am On Oct 08, 2013
azora: . Brabus I will really appreciate if you can tell me specifically which part of the house is this long wall in one of the picture you posted in september showcasing the spiral stairs ( page 24) . 2. Is it an accent wall. Thanks and looking forward to your response

That's the ante room wall. Its going to be an accent wall.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2013
Thanks for the response. Please, does it mean the ante room is also void.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2013
azora: Thanks for the response. Please, does it mean the ante room is also void.

Can you just post the picture of the wall you're talking about?
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by TAKETWO: 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
NextHome: Going for treatment this morning... Oga Segcy, na the face be dis o!
Sorry for the attack on your person Oga Brabus. May the Lord continue to protect you (Amen). Please Could you grant me the indulgence to request for a 3 bedroom bungalow carcass for sale in Mayfair Gardens Awoyaya from a reputable Estate Agents or direct owner as I'm intrested to buy one as soon as possible. Thanks and God bless you. My e-mail address is sancopanza007@yahoo.com
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
Since last posting about this project, a lot of activities have been happening in the background. Blogging resumes fully from this weekend when we shall be installing the doors and the tiles.

"Sometimes, we’re all too quick to count down the days that we forget to make the days count."
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 5:19am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 7:00am On Oct 16, 2013
A little bit of purchasing action

Since last week, I've been busy making purchasing decisions on doors and tiles. I've been able to lock in nice selection of doors and tiles for the Chateau as I have ordered and have delivered on the site 21 doors (indoor/external doors) and various designs of Spanish tiles from the friendly folks at Orile Building Material market.

Next up I'll pull the trigger on the doors as we commence the installations today.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
From the Chateau

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
Looking nice

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (49) (Reply)

Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost / Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? / Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.