Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal - Properties (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal (104964 Views)

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / My Construction Journal 2 / From Paper To Brick: A Journal Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Phoenixgreen(m): 11:42am On Sep 30, 2013
brabus:

I intentionally posted that pics to make you understand that the guys are human and not spirits.

Eroyin 'to afoju ba!... To The Chateau now...[color=#006600][/color]
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
Back to site.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
brabus: Back to site.

keep up the great work . . . . Eyes are itchy oh
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2013
The fourth quarter 2013 begins today Tuesday, October 1.

So, this is to wish you Happy New Month, Happy Independence, and welcoming you into the last quarter of the year 2013.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
brabus: The fourth quarter 2013 begins today Tuesday, October 1.

So, this is to wish you Happy New Month, Happy Independence, and welcoming you into the last quarter of the year 2013.

Happy new Month Mr Brabus. It is really nice seeing the beautiful edifice you are puting up in Ile Oluji. I will be starting my building project in two months time in Akure, Ondo state. I have a 2 plot of land but the area that the building (5 bedroom duplex) will be occupying is Lenght 18848mm while the breath is 20299mm. With your experice in Ile Oluji concerning the cost of building material in Ondo, I will really apprecaite if you can give me the rough extimate of the cost from foundation to roofing level. Well I have a copy of the drawing but the Original copy is with the architect waiting for approval of the plan.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
brabus: Hopefully by this weekend, the Chateau will begin to wear a cap. Now, that's the most interesting part of this project. The Chateau (from foundation to parapet) stands at 6m while the Roof framework alone stands at 5m.

As I was driving in to the site this evening, I can spot the Chateau from almost 1km away.
. You mean from foundation to this level of parapet is 6M. This is beautiful, how I wish I can just start mine immediately.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
azora: . You mean from foundation to this level of parapet is 6M. This is beautiful, how I wish I can just start mine immediately.

Madam Azora, don't get it twisted. The 6m quoted is 6 metre overall height of the building (foundation to parapet) and not six million naira as you think.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
brabus:

Madam Azora, don't get it twisted. The 6m quoted is 6 metre overall height of the building (foundation to parapet) and not six million naira as you think.
thanks for the clearificaion
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by gtrust: 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
@ Brabus:
Just to let you know I followed this project from the beginning till date.
My Impression: JOB WELL DONE!

In conclusion: Always make sure you do your jobs yourself and NO subcontracting.

Congrats on this project and may God provide more jobs!

2 Likes

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2013
Oga Fhemmmy no come to school today. Why?
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
brabus: Oga Fhemmmy no come to school today. Why?

Public Holiday! Independence Day. (Or is that still Dependent Day) smiley

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
mufutau55:

Public Holiday! Independence Day. (Or is that still Dependent Day) smiley

Hajji Mufutau

A lot of interesting pictures from the Chateau coming this night. Happy Independence!!!
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
From the Chateau, we bring you picture updates... POP and Tiles installation ongoing. Before going too far, I took time to pick up some finish items that were needed at the site. Here they are:

Pic 1 - Hooks for the Chandeliers
Pic 2 & 3 - Angle Guard for the tiles

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
The tools of trade

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
The Tiles

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
Tiles Installation - Visitor's Toilet

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
More tiles picture

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
POP Works

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
More picture

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
POP Works as at the close of work...

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
Other pics from the site..

1. Roof Elevation as seen from the grave site
2. Floor drain installed in one of the terraces.

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by irokop(m): 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2013
pls oga brabus, can u clear me frm this my miss understanding, this mama that they are building her grave like this she don die already abey she is still alive? cos if she never die, then the beautification of this grave go make her want die quick ooo or what do you think. you guys are doing wonderfuly well keep it up.

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 12:59am On Oct 02, 2013
Wow! Tiles and POP already being installed? Excellent work.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 3:02am On Oct 02, 2013
Honestly cant wait to see what this mansion will look like at completion
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 3:27am On Oct 02, 2013
irokop: pls oga brabus, can u clear me frm this my miss understanding, this mama that they are building her grave like this she don die already abey she is still alive? cos if she never die, then the beautification of this grave go make her want die quick ooo or what do you think. you guys are doing wonderfuly well keep it up.

You don make me laugh tired oooo!

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 5:06am On Oct 02, 2013
mufutau55:

You don make me laugh tired oooo!

Hajji Mufutau

On a lighter mood when we were doing the first fix electrical works at the grave site, the following conversation ensue with two visitors to the site.

Visitor 1: This grave site na wah o

Me: Thanks

Visitor 2: They are even installing lights and socket.

Me: Yeah! Just to light up and complete the beautification work.

Visitor 1: Oh, I was thinking the light is installed for Mama to read her bible at night and the socket to charge her phones.

About The Grave Site

From the part of the world where we came from, memories and emotions wash over us like waves when we think of the loved ones who are no longer with us. We often ask ourselves what we can do to honor their memory. The Chateau is a project to honor of my client's late mum.

My client does not want his Mama's final resting place to be lonely and abandoned. So, we decided to put Mama in a place people can visit, place fresh flowers on grave and also have memorial services.

May her soul rest in perfect peace!
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 8:43am On Oct 02, 2013
gtrust: @ Brabus:
Just to let you know I followed this project from the beginning till date.
My Impression: JOB WELL DONE!

In conclusion: Always make sure you do your jobs yourself and NO subcontracting.

Congrats on this project and may God provide more jobs!

Thanks Bro. Points well noted.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
brabus:

On a lighter mood when we were doing the first fix electrical works at the grave site, the following conversation ensue with two visitors to the site.

Visitor 1: This grave site na wah o

Me: Thanks

Visitor 2: They are even installing lights and socket.

Me: Yeah! Just to light up and complete the beautification work.

Visitor 1: Oh, I was thinking the light is installed for Mama to read her bible at night and the socket to charge her phones.

Oga Brabus. You are not only a good Builder but also a good Comedian!
I love the thinking of your Client.. he is a cool guy and so much in loove with His/Her Mother. I love that.
May His/Her own children able to remember and cherish his/her too, the way the he/she cherish the mother.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
Attacked by a deranged man or british-raised terrorist

Not many people neatly-dressed walking down the streets are with stable mind and good health. Until one have closer encounter with such vulnerable people you may find out that many people urgently needs psychiatry assistance.

Today, I was in GTB Ondo branch to do a banking transaction at about 1.30 pm. The transaction went successfully and as I was about leaving the banking hall, a 39 year old deranged british-nigerian man gave me a head-butt and the next thing I see was blood everywhere. Thank God, the guy wasn't holding a gun. In his statement, he said I was moving too close to him and insider source claimed that the attack wasn't the first one carried out by Anuoluwapo Ajose in a banking hall.

Will this attack be the last to happen in front of any bank in Nigeria? The answer remains NO as Nigerian government continues to treat security of Nigerians with kid-gloves. The level of insecurity in Nigeria presently is better imagined than experienced. It is as if Nigeria has now transformed into another country called 'Nigerianistan'.

I'm fine now. I'm just a little bit worried about the security situation of this country.

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
^^^ Glad you are alive and pray that God will heal you completely . . . Pele, Ndoh
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
Installing chain for the chandelier

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
The Ceiling Rose

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (49) (Reply)

This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos / Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost / Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.