Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market (28994 Views)

Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway / Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. / Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2013
dayokanu:

They started a market in Yorubaland so a Yoruba man has the oversight function

Can people go to Anambra/America/London start a market and tell the rulers of Anambra/America/London that it doesnt concern them what they do in the market?

You this out-of-wedlo*things* tiger-clawed face dirty scum. Are you not tired of your internet life yet? Ofebufoonery a new word to describe you people.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by theozobby(m): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
dozzybaba: I was expecting u to comment on that grin. You are so predictable. cheesy

Aki and pawpaw will conveniently send your children and grandchildren to Private Universities and pay their School fees 10times over. Only dwarfs with Igbo genes can do that. All the Ofe dwarfs i see are either danfo conductors or go slow hawkers at ikeja grin cheesy

You just murdered him with two swords grin
dozzybaba: I was expecting u to comment on that grin. You are so predictable. cheesy

Aki and pawpaw will conveniently send your children and grandchildren to Private Universities and pay their School fees 10times over. Only dwarfs with Igbo genes can do that. All the Ofe dwarfs i see are either danfo conductors or go slow hawkers at ikeja grin cheesy

You just murdered him with two swords
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
DerideGull:

The thread presented worthy grounds not to blame loudmouthed jackasses for their rascality.

Dede!

Shut your putrid mouth! I didn't ask for your opinion
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by geeez: 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
If these guys are not careful the following things are bound to happen:

1. The market will be shut
2. The market will be demolished
3. The market will be rebuilt and international auto marts will be opened where Lagosians will be guaranteed authentic car parts
4. Another batch of the traders will be deported if they continue to constitute threats to the state's security

1 Like

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
^^^^

Come on shut that your odious and sh1tty mouth you am*la

Loud mouthed scumbags. All you do is constantly open your *mouth ashion* all day while your dirty women eat snakes in the market and scream when they see octopus. S+W = Dirty for real o

6 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by geeez: 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
toothpaste: ^^^^

Come on shut that your odious and sh1tty mouth you am*la

Loud mouthed scumbags. All you do is constantly open your *mouth ashion* all day while your dirty women eat snakes in the market and scream when they see octopus. S+W = Dirty for real o

We had to shut the Ladipo market earlier when you guys brought your dirty habits into the vicinity

We will shut it again if you don't live by the rules we set in our communities

And just for your education, amala is an international cuisine

11 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by jidestar: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
I cannot support some comments here because lagos like london and newyork cannot turn down investment but wen it comes to fighting, Igbos can go home and should go home. no wahala.

Ladipo does not take anything away from hard working yorubas and shouldn't be a bone of contention. Anybody can start a market, the more the better for lagos state igr.

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by hunter21(m): 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
chino11: Igbos are like Americans when compared to ndi ofemmmmanu.. grin grin

Check out how an average Igboman looks like and check out fashole with all the money he has been stealing look like one aboki that is wearing suite.. grin

Igbos can finee.. cheesy

If na true I talk: CLICK LIKE

Its ironic that the primitive looking people in the picture are the ones you claim to look like americans.
Even as majestic as FASHOLA looks in his suit, we are not interest in looking like americans. You know, we don't have you peoples' slave mentality. we don't want another mans thing.

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Chinom(m): 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
xynerise: Useless, stewpid,antelopic and jobless hoodlums wont go and start a small scale business to help their pathetic generation. Whoever call extortion of money a law must be high on psychedelic drugs angry.

The worst is those stewpid Omo-Oni ile. After buying land from them, you still have to pay to start a foundation, fence your house, roof your house and even move in. angry

No be small thingoooo. They are getting greedier by the day. These parasites collect as much as N100k just for dekking.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by chino11(m): 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
hunter2,1:

Its ironic that the primitive looking people in the picture are the ones you claim to look like americans.
Even as majestic as FASHOLA looks in his suit, we are not interest in looking like americans. You know, we don't have you peoples' slave mentality. we don't want another mans thing.

In that group picture, Fashole looks more or less like an average aboki on Suite.. grin

If na true I talk: CLICK LIKE

7 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Maxwell86(m): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
ghananotnaija: Maybe the Lagos state has finally realised that the key to a modern, orderly, and prosperous city is that you can't have too many Nigerians living in it! You can take Nigerians out of the bush, but you can't take the bush out of Nigerians. As it stands today, Lagos is a sprawling slum of bush-dwellers, not a functioning city by any stretch of the imagination.

It should be law that no more than 20% of Lagos be Nigerians. There should be strict immigration and population control. For Lagos to become a premier African city, it must welcome the best and brightest from neighbouring West African countries and around the world, especially Ghana. If Lagos can establish itself as the go-to city for the promising, educated, and entrepreneurial Ghanaians, then its future as a great city is all but certain.

F+U&C~K YOU and your country
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by jidestar: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

They have a surprise coming for them after Fashola leave office. The SAN title is what restrained Fashola from digging his feet down. We will make sure his successor is not a SAN. We want our customary laws to prevail.
Don't use Fashola or ACN to do your dirty bidding here on nairaland. How can u say that, tomorrow wen they pack and go, will u leave admin to be a shop boy?
I fear we make all this noise, wen they leave we will match up east by fire by force to drag them back again. The easy part is to pursue, the hard part is to do the work they are currently doin.
In London, why have the British not chased away all their asian traders and similarly in America? This is beacuse they deliver on essential services that their people slack on.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by ichidodo: 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
Go home,go home go home that is all i can deduce from these ugly freaks of nature called yeribas.Pls note that the igbos are not moving an inch from your land because it is just too sweet and if i catch any lazy,dirty mofos any where near my complex if not for the real authorities tryna exhort my biz am going to take a golf club and bash his head in and by the way f**k awo.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by rosebowl01(m): 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
You've sounded this warning a million times already. You've never hidden your desire to destroy Yorubas whenever (if you ever...) get the opportunity. Given these two facts, why should a rational person not encourage you to leave?
Why do you insist on moving in millions to a place, and among people you claim to hate and wanna see exterminated?
What do you people want? Leave and let's see whether Lagos will cease to exist now.

Lanceslot: To you guys telling Igbo people to leave lagos, have you ever thought of what lagos will look like if Igbo people leave?.... Think about it
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by geeez: 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
ichidodo: Go home,go home go home thay is all i can deduce from these ugly freaks of nature called yeribas.Pls note that the igbos are not moving an inch from your land because it is just too sweet and if i catch any lazy,dirty mofos any where near my complex if not for the real authorities tryna exhort my biz am going to take a golf club and bash his head in and by the way f**k awo.

We know your type. Golf club abi wheel spanner?

Do you know what a golf club looks like?

Do you know what types of clubs are used in the game of golf?

How many types of grips do you have?

Can you hold a golf club?

Even if you can, we will ship you and your golf bag back into the caves, dunes and valleys of your village if you don't live by our rules.

Kapish?
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Samxiulee: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
dayokanu:

We have police, Has that stopped people from hiring security guards, OPC and Bakassi boys to secure their properties and business?

We have Environment agencies has that stopped people from organising Abokis to clean their environment?

We have water corporation has that stopped people from digging wells, boreholes and me ruwa?
let me help you with your analogy,the road is full of craters you buy a SUV,in sane society they fix the road,you don't institutionalize illegality to enforce civic duties,let the babloja earn a living and pay his taxes like the rest of us not a parasite to the the society.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2013
pro01: Unproductive and parasitic Yoruba "Baba Oloja" in an Igbo-controlled market? Does it make any sense? Enterprising people are busy doing their business, and suddenly some smelly fool shows up to collect money for doing nothing. Useless things.

na wetin laziness the bring.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
abu12:

Sorry, You don't have choice than to co-operate

As if say una fit force them make dem pay when they no wan pay

1 Like

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
DivideUs:

^^^^ angry

ABI!! you guys are everywhere like ants and still claim to want your own country, you go to someones land, better be ready to live by their laws.

They didn't go to someone else land, they are living in their land called Nigeria or has Lagos seceded from Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Samxiulee: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2013
software man:
I HOPE YOU GUYS REALISE HOW COMMENTS LIKE THIS ASSAILS THE SENSIBILITY OF OTHER PEOPLE WHO WOULD RATHER NOT WANT TO GET 3MBROILED IN THIS TRIBAL THING. ARE YOU IBOS THE ONLY NON INDIGENE IN LAGOS? IS LADIPO MARKET THE ONLY NON INDIGENE MARKET IN LAGOS? HONESTLY THE SOLUTION IS SIMPLE. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THE PEOPLE AND THE LAND JUST MOVE ON. LAGOS IS PEOPLED BY ALL SHADES OF NIGERIANS AND HAS BEEN RELATIVELY PEACEFUL. LET US ALL CONTINUE TO ENJOY THIS PEACE.
oga take your time and read people's post before you quote them,am a Lagosian from both sides,this is not a matter of the other people,its a matter of what is right and wrong,the idea of babaloja collecting money is just like that of the motor park chairman.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

They have a surprise coming for them after Fashola leave office. The SAN title is what restrained Fashola from digging his feet down. We will make sure his successor is not a SAN. We want our customary laws to prevail.

And i promise you that nothing is gonna happen, Customary law can never prevail over our Constitution but mark my words when what you niggas are praying for occurs i hope you wont cowardly drink otapiapia, make sure to live and see to the end. You claim to ne youroba but you dont even know your customs, Shame
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by ichidodo: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
geeez:

We know your type. Golf club abi wheel spanner?

Do you know what a golf club looks like?

Do you know what types of clubs are used in the game of golf?

How many types of grips do you have?

Can you hold a golf club?

Even if you can, we will ship you and your golf bag back into the caves, dunes and valleys of your village if you don't live by our rules.

Kapish?
So sorry to disappoint you as we igbos ain't educated illiterates like your people and pls don't die of shock if i know a thing or two of the gentleman's game its not your fault if sophistication is beyond you, i guess agbero and touting are popular past times of the yoruba race next to listening to pasuma or ogbesere so its not your fault etc and if there is anybody that needs shipping its your black ugly jealous ekiti claiming lagos self back to your rocky burrow pits.Comprende?!

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by ghananotnaija(m): 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
Maxwell86:

F+U&C~K YOU and your country

You're a living proof that Nigeria is a country which has not yet learned the meaning of civilisation.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Samxiulee: 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

...well, they are now, and youve heard it. When they show up with the collection tray please drop your community development fee.
hell no,I owe my allegiance to the federal republic of Nigeria,not to any traditional ruler who appoints a babaloja,this is a republic not a monarchy,am not a subject to any OBA.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by dayokanu(m): 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
Sam xiu lee: let me help you with your analogy,the road is full of craters you buy a SUV,in sane society they fix the road,you don't institutionalize illegality to enforce civic duties,let the babloja earn a living and pay his taxes like the rest of us not a parasite to the the society.

Even in those "sane societies" They still have neighbourhood watch despite having the Police FBI etc.

Individual communities still take their own welfare into their hands instead of waiting on govt.

They still send their kids to private school despite paying city taxes to fund public schools

Thats how Lagos wants to run her business. If you are not okay with it you know what to do
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by igboboy1(m): 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
Typical case of monkey dey work, baboon dey chop.

Like seriously why is it Yoruba people like to eat off of other's hardwork? SO the traders will trade and then the yorobba boys will drink alomo and come and say they want to collect tax? Na wa

Taxes should be paid to the state govt and not to agberos abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
geeez:

We had to shut the Ladipo market earlier when you guys brought your dirty habits into the vicinity

We will shut it again if you don't live by the rules we set in our communities

And just for your education, amala is an international cuisine

When you talk of dirtiness i laugh, Everyone knows that yoruobas are the one that has the award in been dirty

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by Samxiulee: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
dayokanu:

Even in those "sane societies" They still have neighbourhood watch despite having the Police FBI etc.

Individual communities still take their own welfare into their hands instead of waiting on govt.

They still send their kids to private school despite paying city taxes to fund public schools

Thats how Lagos wants to run her business. If you are not okay with it you know what to do
all those neighbourhood watch and the rest you are quoting are voluntary,not mandatory like the issue of babaloja,it is SRO g because its collecting fee from traders by force,it is illegal.
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by EkoIle1: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by EkoIle1: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
gboss4sure:

And i promise you that nothing is gonna happen, Customary law can never prevail over our Constitution but mark my words when what you niggas are praying for occurs i hope you wont cowardly drink otapiapia, make sure to live and see to the end. You claim to ne youroba but you dont even know your customs, Shame

Seriously? I thought they just deported some scums and nuisance back to their villages and so far, ain't nothing happening but the same empty verbs like yours...
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by IYANGBALI: 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
Katier00 :
Give us details
de tail don escape during the riot
Re: Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market by EkoIle1: 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
igbo boy: Typical case of monkey dey work, baboon dey chop.

Like seriously why is it Yoruba people like to eat off of other's hardwork? SO the traders will trade and then the yorobba boys will drink alomo and come and say they want to collect tax? Na wa

Taxes should be paid to the state govt and not to agberos abeg.

Paying taxes is normal in any sane society minus of course your villages. If the idea of not paying taxes is your cup of tea and way of life, then stay back in your villages...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons / Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge / Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.