Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water (67329 Views)

Energy Drinks Cause High Blood Pressure, Doctor Warns / Mixing Alcohol With Energy Drinks Can Raise Risk Of Heart Problems / American Soda And Nigerian Soft Drinks(coke, Fanta, Ect), Which Has More Sugar (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by phil5(m): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2013
Na bad market be dis oooo
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by ednut1(m): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2013
I take 50cl coke daily, nothin go happen to me jare, hehehehehe
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2013
adtiezy1: zipping my bottle water..breaks farouz bottle on the floor ..thanks for the info.. you a life saver cool

Did you mean to say sipping?

Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by Lilimax(f): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2013
@ OP- nice write up and very educating.

Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by Izontubo(m): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2013
iamswizz: Soft drinks bad, soda bad, Alchohol bad,

Na Urine una want make we dey drink?
Urine sef no good o.....make we just manage water till the day we die....cool
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by greatgod2012(f): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2013
If I come to your house as a guest, offer me water, I will appreciate it more than soft drink, especially warm water, infact........ I'll be so happy to drink all.
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
Rooneyboy: Nice write up dear, indeed, the rate @ which people consume these drinks is so frightening.

My twin bro and elder sis are total addicts,(taking @least a bottle of coke each time they have a meal)
I don't know how to talk them into coming out of this deadly habit.

.......Why I'm even more frightened is because diabetes challenges runs in the family.

Trick them read this...
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by ignis: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
Excess of it is bad
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by tomzman: 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
Hmmmm God will help us. Everyday, take this, don't take that.
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by greatgod2012(f): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
Most times, some people think they're enjoying their lives when they take to drinking all these sugary drinks, not knowing that they're only dragging themselves to health problems.
May God help us o

Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by Killingp: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Stale info undecided
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by bionicdude(m): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
wetin we wan drink now.soft drink bad,hard drink bad.everytin bad **make i just dey manage nutri c for now**

Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by Youngzedd(m): 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
berem: Noted! anytime i have a visitors in my house, I'll simply offer them water. shikena!

Aaaah.

The number of visitors will reduce drastically.

Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by slap1(m): 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
Something must kill a man.

Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by theripper2: 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
Na sometin go kill person o, I sabi teetotaller wey die of diabetes, wetin we go call that one? Winch?
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by jadarmani(f): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2013
[quote
author=Rooneyboy]Nice write up dear, indeed, the rate
@ which people consume these drinks is so frightening.

My twin bro and elder sis are total addicts,(taking @least a bottle of
coke each time they have a meal)
I don't know how to talk them into coming out of this deadly habit.

.......Why I'm even more frightened is because diabetes challenges runs
in the family.
[/quote]
chai.
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by Youngzedd(m): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
jaymichael: palmwine nko? that one too bad?

Palm wine isn't among. Truly natural but, drink responsible.
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by jadarmani(f): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
m.esther96:
what shd we drink then water no sweet nasad
Na urine sweet pass
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by Youngzedd(m): 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2013
slap1: Something must kill a man.

Yes, but it's too bad to be killed by a drink.

Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by Lachynos2k2(m): 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
this post has been hidden
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by ceejay80s(m): 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
psucc: Hmm! I drimk am 4 mineral, i say e no good 4 my budy, i drink am 4 ogogoro, kai na wahala, i try am 4 bier, walaih, viry bad, wetin i want mak i dirink. Ba kudi 4 wine.
drink kunu
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by Hero10001: 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
As far as i'm concerned, there are three kinds of race in the world namely;

1. Black race,

2. White race,
and...

3. Naija race.

All the do's and don'ts are related to the first two races but the Third one?!..
It's free living, Nothing is applicable.

I eat and drink anything, from Poison, Alcholic bev, to kpomo water, afterall, the bible says when we drink a harmful drink, it won't harm us..

Lastly, an old proverbs says; Ohun to ba hun omo jé kií run omo ninú..
Eat and drink anything while your alive bro, else you'l blame yourself later.
Life's too short to take things like this seriously
:-)

Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by UIA04(f): 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2013
taking fresh fruits like oranges re healthy too grin

Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2013
whether na soft drink o or even hard one sef, i go still collect am! ¤datzall¤
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by HARDDON: 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
could it really be true?

the more men know, the more problem(fear) they create?

how come our great great grand parents knew none of all these and their average life expectancy was way higher than what we got today even with our discoveries et all?

Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
Youngzedd:

Aaaah.

The number of visitors will reduce drastically.
Better for me! At least I'll save my drinking water for another day. No be by force to come my house.
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by Hero10001: 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
ceejay80s: drink kunu

Taking to much kunnu is bad, it can leads to Ulcer..
;-)
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by Hero10001: 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
ceejay80s: drink kunu

Taking to much kunnu is bad, it can lead to Ulcer..
;-)
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by Hero10001: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
UIA04: taking fresh fruits like oranges re healthy too grin

too much ascorbic acids in fruits can damage your kidney.
Google it.
;-)
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by Balkan(m): 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
Man must die of one thing

Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
Okimski: One day one of these companies will charge you to court for discouraging its consumers. Everyday we see different articles of don't take this, don't take that. Yet there is also implications of not consuming sugar at all in the body. If we don't take it who will?

Hello,nobody is forcing u.When u start having health problems nobody will tell u....

Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains / Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook