Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water (67333 Views)

Energy Drinks Cause High Blood Pressure, Doctor Warns / Mixing Alcohol With Energy Drinks Can Raise Risk Of Heart Problems / American Soda And Nigerian Soft Drinks(coke, Fanta, Ect), Which Has More Sugar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by biafranqueen: 4:20am On Aug 10, 2013
trolling: idomie seasonings,maggi,ajinomoto, contains msg,which is harmful to health
Please help me tell themoo
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by rotexsky(m): 6:06am On Aug 10, 2013
Ok I dey come back make I soapy for bathroom come back first,konji don hook me
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by mafioso47(m): 6:20am On Aug 10, 2013
emmysenior: These days, water does it for me. No need for gaseous substances in my system henceforth.

I even discovered that foods with preservatives are generally dangerous. Fresh and unadulterated foods/meats (chickens, not in cans, but live ones. And even meats) no beef too....

Even instant rumens (noodles) i.e indomie are dangerous to health too... I also learnt they cause cancer and kidney disease too, cos of the percentage of sodium and other harmful chemicals in em
eba, Fufu and amala are dangerous to Health
Biscuit, Gala and chicken pie are dangerous to health
Ice-cream, yoghurt and viju milk are dangerous to health
Bitterleaf soup, okra soup, gbegiri and ewedu are all dangerous to health
Everything dangerous to health!
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by Mamacita007(f): 6:28am On Aug 10, 2013
drinking sodas is not worth it at all. i heard one bottle of soda has almost 7 cubes of sugar. tufia!!!
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by sweetBummsy(f): 6:42am On Aug 10, 2013
Lilimax: Take water instead of soft drink; it is more healthy.
NOTED!
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by Eumaca: 6:46am On Aug 10, 2013
HARDDON: could it really be true?

the more men know, the more problem(fear) they create?

how come our great great grand parents knew none of all these and their average life expectancy was way higher than what we got today even with our discoveries et all?

Your great great grand parents were close to nature. They did feed on fresh organic foods not all the refined and additives you consume today. Did they drink soda? You validated the claims of op and not otherwise as you intended.

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by trolling(m): 6:47am On Aug 10, 2013
Mamacita007: drinking sodas is not worth it at all. i heard one bottle of soda has almost 7 cubes of sugar. tufia!!!
pour some coke on a rusted or corroded car battery and watch the chemical reaction,now imagine that in your intestine,i drink soda,but its very seldom
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by trolling(m): 6:48am On Aug 10, 2013
theres so much preservatives in food this days that one doesnt need to be embalmed cheesy
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by trolling(m): 6:49am On Aug 10, 2013
justt: Stop using ur money to buy what will kill you! What you don't know may be killing you. A word, they say, is enough for the wise, hope u are one.
knowledge is power,ignorance aint bliss what you dont know will get you killed
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by trolling(m): 6:55am On Aug 10, 2013
biafranqueen: Please help me tell themoo
yes o,those toxic chemicals are put in the food to depopulate mankind,google Georgia guidestones and read their plan to depopulate the world,my people perish for lack of knowledge
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by Cabsso(m): 7:09am On Aug 10, 2013
[quote author=emmysenior][b] These days, water does it for me. No need for gaseous substances in my system henceforth.

I even discovered that foods with preservatives are generally dangerous. Fresh and unadulterated foods/meats (chickens, not in cans, but live ones. And even meats) no beef too....

Even instant rumens (noodles) i.e indomie are dangerous to health too... I also learnt they cause cancer and kidney disease too, cos of the percentage of sodium and other harmful chemicals in em
E don be b dat wetin we go even tak sef?
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by ceeceeco: 7:09am On Aug 10, 2013
Soda kwa? Hmmm! Abeg i'm tired of all dis bullshit, 4rm nw on i'll b takin anytin my body needs @ anytym, hence it's not poison. Take dis or no take dat, 1 must die. D best way 2 live a hapi life is 2 do d tins dat makes u feel hapi. Only God knws beta.
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by whytnblack: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2013
bionicdude: wetin we wan drink now.soft drink bad,hard drink bad.everytin bad **make i just dey manage nutri c for now**

Even nutri c na poison. Just be on water o jare
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by potentials: 8:28am On Aug 10, 2013
WANICEDUDE: Dancing o ijo baba sina rambo. I dey first ten today. Mo sope mi baba
oya clap 4 urself
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by Ishilove: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2013
trolling: idomie seasonings,maggi,ajinomoto, contains msg,which is harmful to health
Goodness shocked. So we can't use maggi to season our meals again?? Our food will be tastelss na cry
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by Reference(m): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2013
Ishilove:
Jeeze. Dude, do you live on the road?

No, but I'm a hunter and I have a lot of traps all over the forest so you can imagine the taste of grass-cutter today, crocodile tomorrow.

Across the board Nigerian meals are of poor quality, owing to the distractions of a hard economy. Excellence in service is hard to get. Most people just settle for junk because of this. The erroneous belief that stuff out of the factory is better/safer than what comes from the kitchen.

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by luxs(m): 8:47am On Aug 10, 2013
organic and natural food r de best to take! ...anytin that has been package must hav sum preservative in it....and u kw dis preservative does nt wrk well with human system. .......so in anycase let " eat to live" and nt d other way round.
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by Ishilove: 8:51am On Aug 10, 2013
Reference:

No, but I'm a hunter and I have a lot of traps all over the forest so you can imagine the taste of grass-cutter today, crocodile tomorrow.

Across the board Nigerian meals are of poor quality, owing to the distractions of a hard economy. Excellence in service is hard to get. Most people just settle for junk because of this. The erroneous belief that stuff out of the factory is better/safer than what comes from the kitchen.
Lol. Hunter indeed cheesy. You must be very unfit due to the junk you consume on an almost daily basis tongue

I am unused to excellence in service, so much so that when I do get it, it always feels very strange. However, you should try to resist the temptation to drink soft drinks. Settle for water because what most people don't know is the drinks actually magnifies the crappiness of the food they're eating, so you end up still being mentally unsatisfied with the meal and end up craving more drinks. Its psychological
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by lwise(m): 9:03am On Aug 10, 2013
what of malta guiness,I take it most times with peak milk
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 10, 2013
Drink water > coke or other mineral intake after every meal. And u are good to go
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by babsthegreat: 9:37am On Aug 10, 2013
psucc: Hmm! I drimk am 4 mineral, i say e no good 4 my budy, i drink am 4 ogogoro, kai na wahala, i try am 4 bier, walaih, viry bad, wetin i want mak i dirink. Ba kudi 4 wine.
Mumu
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by psquarex(m): 9:44am On Aug 10, 2013
U ain't totally correct. Diabetes is caused by the malfunction of the pancrease. Genetically, some pancreas ain't strong so even if such people rearly consume sugar, the pancreas will still hardly process the glucose, thus resulting in diabetes. Some people consume sugar alot but have strong pancreas, so they don't contract diabetes. The question now is what makes a strong/weak pancreas ?. The answer is genetics. If diabetes runs in your family, u'll likely have it. I'm also not encouraging high consumption of glucose as this over labour the pancreas. All this is for Type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by ot001(m): 10:08am On Aug 10, 2013
[quote author=emmysen"Even instant rumens (noodles) i.e indomie are dangerous to health too... I also learnt they cause cancer and kidney disease too, cos of the percentage of sodium and other harmful chemicals in em"
Mogbe i b indomie addict
[/b][/quote]
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by CooldudeY2J: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2013
I will rather stick to my kunu & palmwine. Shikena
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by Maxcollins042(m): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2013
Okimski: One day one of these companies will charge you to court for discouraging its consumers. Everyday we see different articles of don't take this, don't take that. Yet there is also implications of not consuming sugar at all in the body. The advise should be don't take it often. If we don't take it who will?
Its advised that you should consume this sugars moderately
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by Maxcollins042(m): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2013
psquarex: U ain't totally correct. Diabetes is caused by the malfunction of the pancrease. Genetically, some pancreas ain't strong so even if such people rearly consume sugar, the pancreas will still hardly process the glucose, thus resulting in diabetes. Some people consume sugar alot but have strong pancreas, so they don't contract diabetes. The question now is what makes a strong/weak pancreas ?. The answer is genetics. If diabetes runs in your family, u'll likely have it. I'm also not encouraging high consumption of glucose as this over labour the pancreas. All this is for Type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Study the article very well again
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by 2fishes(m): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2013
Diabetes exists only in the mind, it is NOT real. Don't quote me.
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by Esther06: 11:04am On Aug 10, 2013
Okay ooo grin grin
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by jaggedboy: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
whethr we eat foods that ar helthy to our body or not,death is natural nd its the necessary end of mankind...but it is always good to live an healthy life be responsible
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by jaggedboy: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
rotexsky: Ok I dey come back make I soapy for bathroom come back first,konji don hook me
Mttcheeeeeeew!!!God will deliver u ooooooooo...
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
i read somewhere years ago, that dark sodas affect the bone mass of women..
anyone else hear of this?
Re: The Dangers Of Drinking Soda, Energy Drinks, Coke Or Mineral Water by trolling(m): 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ishilove:
Goodness shocked. So we can't use maggi to season our meals again?? Our food will be tastelss na cry
dont complain when you have those frequent headaches because msg will do that to you,its called sweet misery,wetin dey sweet dey kill,aspartame in your chewing gums and other food products is toxic to health,i use seasonings but without the msg,just read the label,you can use thyme,curry,garlic,ginger,rosemary,soy,parsley,paprika etc to season your food like i said those toxic chemicals put in our food is designed for world depopulation,u wonder why cancer is on the rise,you wonder why many fall ill and eventually kpeme its all in the plan to depopulate the world,the wicked elite's goal is to depopulate the world thru vaccines,food,manufactured epidemics,world wars etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains / Panic As Nigerian Lady Leaves Suicidal Notes On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.