Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat (27341 Views)

Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) / Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard / Nigerian Army Creates New Brigade To Tackle Security Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by Ahuitzotl: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2013
mr_born_todo_it:

Mr man, your contribution is pointless because your comments smell of tribalism. I am an igbo born and brought up in Lagos so i know where you are coming from. Igbos are hardworking people that is why they migrate to all parts of Nigeria for business purposes. If they have to pay taxes, they will definately pay it without problems but if your disorganized lasgidi govt. Is counting on extorting them because they make good money then it will not be acceptable.
Remarks: for those of you whom think they can get rid of igbos in Lagos in order to claim their wealth and properties, get a real life and stop dreaming, cos all we do is work hard and play hard.
And FIGHT HARD..

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 22, 2013
OPC.NAIRALAND:

Go and read again. You missed the ossue. Its not about tax. They are calling for regulation and security.
Security for what? Who says Trade fair isn't secured? When was the last time you visited ASPAMDA? Guy, you need to go there and see how orderly and neat that market is. don't ever compare it to Ladipo.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 22, 2013
Ahuitzotl: Dont mind them they forgot they are dealing with descendants of Aba Women Riot.. grin grin grin
LOL! Laff wan make me slap Fashola! grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by Tosin7(f): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2013
i do not buy the idea of lasg harrassing ibos here and there. the last time it was imposition of a ruler on them and now it is intimidation and harrasment. this is way too bad. am doing my internship at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH) nnewi, there are good number of yorubas working either as nurse, cleaner, messenger etc. And I learnt that most of the people at aspmda are nnewi people from Anambra. I don't know what will happen to me if this lawlessness by fashola continues. Let peace reign.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by aryzgreat: 11:04am On Aug 22, 2013
OPC.NAIRALAND:

Go and read again. You missed the ossue. Its not about tax. They are calling for regulation and security.

wot regulation and security are u talking about? ASPAMDA is not a tokumbo spare part market, ASPMADa is 100% new spare parts market of which most traders there are importers and some retailers that buy from d importers and sell. Most automarts in lagos get their spare parts for servicing from ASPAMDA. there are laid down regulation before one import anything into Nigeria. SON certificate are issued to these importers and SON and other regulatory agencies do inspection before their goods are released. So wot does LASG want to regulate if not their pockets?

Security? Please take a stroll to Trade fair and inqure about the security of that market. Trade fair and Alaba have the highest secured market in lagos, once its 5pm u see every trader rushing ut cos 5:30pm u are considered a thief and will be arrested. these 2 markets are organised and the market leadership collect the security from the traders tru their task force and tru such fund the security men are paid. LASG want to impose their thugs dat will burn the market every xmas when traders have gone home for celebration out of jealousy. They have no biznes in ASPAMDA, let them go to Balogun market. QED

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by Ahuitzotl: 11:05am On Aug 22, 2013
Tosin7: i do not buy the idea of lasg harrassing ibos here and there. the last time it was imposition of a ruler on them and now it is intimidation and harrasment. this is way too bad. am doing my internship at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH) nnewi, there are good number of yorubas working either as nurse, cleaner, messenger etc. And I learnt that most of the people at aspmda are nnewi people from Anambra. I don't know what will happen to me if this lawlessness by fashola continues. Let peace reign.
He who has ear let him hear....
Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by RealMccoy2(m): 11:07am On Aug 22, 2013
Tosin7: i do not buy the idea of lasg harrassing ibos here and there. the last time it was imposition of a ruler on them and now it is intimidation and harrasment. this is way too bad. am doing my internship at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH) nnewi, there are good number of yorubas working either as nurse, cleaner, messenger etc. And I learnt that most of the people at aspmda are nnewi people from Anambra. I don't know what will happen to me if this lawlessness by fashola continues. Let peace reign.
You are safe my dear .Igbos and yorubas are not at war, it is all political. Fashola is high on Ewedu for now and he will be sober after 2015 election.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 22, 2013
berem: Security for what? Who says Trade fair isn't secured? When was the last time you visited ASPAMDA? Guy, you need to go there and see how orderly and neat that market is. don't ever compare it to Ladipo.
I agree with you 100% LASG and Fashola should call his people to order. I also warned about this careless talk by some of our people, when the wahala starts?
Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 22, 2013
Obiagelli:
I agree with you 100% LASG and Fashola should call his people to order. I also warned about this careless talk by some of our people, when the wahala starts?
No wahala will start in Jesus name! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic / It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization / Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.