Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,521 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat (27323 Views)

Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) / Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard / Nigerian Army Creates New Brigade To Tackle Security Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by ShineuEye: 11:16am On Aug 22, 2013
Never knew Fashola was this jealouse but why can't he tell his people to emulate Igbo traders?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by willibounce: 11:21am On Aug 22, 2013
pheesayor:

Been living in festac all my life and I'm still there. Tenement rate will be paid until you have fully paid for the property and all house owners must have finished paying by now. The one for my house was completed over 10 years ago.

Go read what the law says because for people to neglect LG tenement rate but instead pay LASG land use charge, it must be legitimate. Besides ever since land use charge started, tenement rate bills from the LG has been discontinued to the best of my knowledge

Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 22, 2013
berem: No wahala will start in Jesus name! grin
Amen o
Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by khamas19: 11:24am On Aug 22, 2013
berem: How many roads have the local government rehabilitated? The taxes collected from shops, markets,schools, hotels etc in festac town is enough to rehabilitate the roads in festac town. If you think festac residents will pay tenement rates to Amuwo Odofin LG, you are wasting your time.

If you are a tenant in festac, sorry you probably have No idea about the tenement rate. go and ask your landlord. grin

What kind of person are you?...are you not the one that claimed on the first page that
the residents refused to pay tax?....why are you contradicting yourself?
Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by EasternLeopard: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2013
Thank God for LASGS stupid mistakes which will cause most Igbos to think towards home. Fellow biafrans let compell GEJ to create ports at onitsha, ogwuta and akwa ibom, which will help us move our importing business back home.
Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 22, 2013
khamas19:

What kind of person are you?...are you not the one that claimed on the first page that
the residents refused to pay tax?....why are you contradicting yourself?
I should be asking you if you didn't read my comment well. Am talking of tenement rate which festac residents have refused to pay. tenement rent is different from trade permit. I repeat, those who live in festac houses do not pay tenement fees to Amuwo LG ,but shop owners, schools, markets hotels etc pay taxes or trade permit to Amuwo LG.

HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Shinkafi And Dakingari Charged With Money Laundering, Despite Moving To APC / House Speakership Dogara Rallies PDP, APC Reps To Stage Surprise / How Malami Stopped Prosecution Of Dino Melaye - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.