Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria (20710 Views)

Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Christ's Return Is Imminent / The Imminent Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
MostHigh:

The man be projecting his own thoughts Sire. smiley
lol yeah he need to project himself back into his own mind cuz he has clearly lost his mind grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Boyish Slave MostHigh....can you pick a challenge? Decode this?

The peace has already been spoken for the elect, and they have possessed it.

You want his kingdom to come but you don't want the Armageddon to happen smiley

You are truly mixed up.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
MostHigh: FOLYKAZE the scoffer.smiley

There I said it.

Now go watch football before you miss the highlights.
lmao @ missing the highlights lwtmb grin grin grin grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: lol yeah he need to project himself back into his own mind cuz he has clearly lost his mind grin grin grin

Completely Sire.

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Deuteronomy 18:22
King James Version (KJV)
22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Deut. 18:20-22 (NIV) "A prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other Gods, must be put to death. You may say to yourselves, 'How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?' If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously..."

Jer 9:2-6 (NIV) "...For they are all adulterers, a crowd of unfaithful people. They make ready their tongue like a bow, to shoot lies; it is not by truth that they triumph in the land. They go from one sin to another; they do not acknowledge me," declares the Lord. "Beware of your friends; do not trust your brothers. For every brother is a deceiver, and every friend a slanderer. Friend deceives friend, and no one speaks the truth... You live in the midst of deception; in their deceit they refuse to acknowledge me," declares the Lord.

Jer 14:14 (NIV) "The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries, and the delusion of their own minds."

Jer 28:8-9 (NIV) [Jeremiah identifying Hananiah as a false prophet:] "From early times the prophets who preceded you and me have prophesied war, disaster and plague against many countries and great kingdoms. But the prophet who prophesies peace will be recognized as one truly sent by the Lord only if his prediction comes true." (Jer 28:15-17 tells the outcome.)

U can't quote a book you don't believe in to validate your point Mr. Folykaze. wink

U really need to take a chill pill.

3 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
Tgirl4real:

U can't quote a book you don't believe in validate your point Mr. Folykaze. wink

U really need to take a chill pill.
very poignant and potent point Tgirl grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Lol.... Your prophesy failed.....stop twisting and fitting.

what prophecy did he prophecy that had not been prophecied b4?

What exactly is the accusation you are laying against him cos I see none here, wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
Tgirl4real:

what prophecy did he prophecy that had not been prophecied b4?

What exactly is the accusation you are laying against him cos I see none here, wink
The guy is just being a nuisance. i pointed out that in an article they said the attack could happen as early as thursday. but comprehension is not everyones strong point so we gotta forgive him for his lack of comprehension skills wink

in fact let me see if i can find the post
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

cheers cutie. But that wouldn't make you appraise massive murdering? Or can you support it? This is politics not religion.

Thanks anyway

Hmmm how i am going to explain thi? They are alot ofws governig this world like what ever you give to the world, you must get it back. If you dont there will be total imbalace in the world and bad things will happen.... for more than 400 years pasty whites have been givig the world nothing but pain and destruction... so they have to get what they give.

In matters of religion i dont think there wasnt a time where God didnt punsih the punisher. And wwe are dealing with the apple of his eyes. Its a sad thing but they have to go.
I know i am not explaining well but i believe you should understand that what goes around comes

I am sorry but i expect you to understand this mass murdering theory.

God has tried na. 400 yrs +

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MrPresident1: 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
I see I have been missing in action angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
For me, you need not bother cos I was following the discussion all along. I think it's from biafranqueen's thread. You could bring it out though for the sake of those that haven't been following.

How are u?

Moshigh and Tinypurplebaby, I hail o. wink

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MrPresident1: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Deuteronomy 18:22
King James Version (KJV)
22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Deut. 18:20-22 (NIV) "A prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other Gods, must be put to death. You may say to yourselves, 'How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?' If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously..."

Jer 9:2-6 (NIV) "...For they are all adulterers, a crowd of unfaithful people. They make ready their tongue like a bow, to shoot lies; it is not by truth that they triumph in the land. They go from one sin to another; they do not acknowledge me," declares the Lord. "Beware of your friends; do not trust your brothers. For every brother is a deceiver, and every friend a slanderer. Friend deceives friend, and no one speaks the truth... You live in the midst of deception; in their deceit they refuse to acknowledge me," declares the Lord.

Jer 14:14 (NIV) "The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries, and the delusion of their own minds."

Jer 28:8-9 (NIV) [Jeremiah identifying Hananiah as a false prophet:] "From early times the prophets who preceded you and me have prophesied war, disaster and plague against many countries and great kingdoms. But the prophet who prophesies peace will be recognized as one truly sent by the Lord only if his prediction comes true." (Jer 28:15-17 tells the outcome.)

2 Peter 3:9

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish , but that all should come to repentance.
KJV

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: TPB i dont think you have ever seen me predict dates. can you find the posts where i predict dates ?

This is giving me a headache... that time where you said something in the 2012 that America will be destryed by then or a year or two.... it was not really a prediction but it was like you were trying to.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
Tgirl4real: For me, you need not bother cos I was following the discussion all along. I think it's from biafranqueen's thread. You could bring it out though for the sake of those that haven't been following.

How are u?

Tgirl how far na How d go dey go?
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mr President: I see I have been missing in action angry angry angry
Indeed sire. welcome
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
Tgirl4real: For me, you need not bother cos I was following the discussion all along. I think it's from biafranqueen's thread. You could bring it out though for the sake of those that haven't been following.

How are u?

couldnt locate it lol. ahhh biafranqueens thread ? i know i didnt have to bring it out for you. this nuisance FOLYKAZE has mentioned it a million times. i just need to shut him up

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MrPresident1: 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE: You are still not doing as challenged. Your prophesy is nothing but esigesis combining political analysis which everybody had known.

What is prophesy here? We are know the political game is all about. The itch here is that you are forcing bible and your spiritual garbage into this. It so unfortunate that some christians keep praising you when they were blown with news which parted their gullible and feeble mind. People should have make more research before giving credit to your fake and dubious type. Indeed religion is the opium of the mass.

You once said America will nuke syria on thursday....you shifted that to today-sunday and braided your prophesy to this new week. I think yesterday news about Obama moved military strike opinion to the congress for debate. It so obvious that US President Barack Obama's decision to delay possible military action in Syria while it is debated by Congress so this gave room for you to twist....remix and fit in till indefinate period.

Esigesis is what you are doing.....you are not a prophet. Your lack of specificity and certainty has shred your prophethood. I have given you all the respect you deserve but a mass murderer, sadist, hitler counterpart, joyous in people's death and innocent child killer like you with your jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent depicted God as Richard describe him lost my respect. Bringing up bible into the murdering of innocent souls should grant general tearing, burning and banning of bible....and get you arrested or send to jail or exile for causing public panic and nuisancy....most of, tomorrow you not to be trusted as you can raise a cult and terrorist group who perpetrate evil and terrorism to make your doctrine fulfilled. Shame on you bro.

Hopefully, you got the fan you wanted......shamefully, you disappoint them with your fake esigesis in disguise of prophesy. Keep it up bro......you might end up in jail maybe when you go out there.

2 Peter 3:9

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish , but that all should come to repentance.

What is so difficult in doing the right thing and saving your life man? Just what is so difficult? Has the Lord asked of you something that is so grievous that cannot be done? Why do you find it so difficult to do the right thing?

Micah 6:8
8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

This is giving me a headache... that time where you said something in the 2012 that America will be destryed by then or a year or two.... it was not really a prediction but it was like you were trying to.
of that day or hour no man knows the time. i remember saying ' this would happen in obamas time in office' and then I told why. but from looking at situations around i said it looks more likely to be in 2013. and then the newspaper articles about thursday and if not thursday it would be early monday or tuesday. so these are not predictions. these are me passing on informations in the news. mine own biblical prediction is that it would happen in obamas time in office hence somewhere between now and 2016 at most, any day in between that time. this what i have been saying for 2 years now

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: of that day or hour no man knows the time. i remember saying ' this would happen in obamas time in office' and then I told why. but from looking at situations around i said it looks more likely to be in 2013. and then the newspaper articles about thursday and if not thursday it would be early monday or tuesday. so these are not predictions. these are me passing on informations in the news. mine own biblical prediction is that it would happen in obamas time in office hence somewhere between now and 2016 at most, any day in between that time. this what i have been saying for 2 years now

That is what i mistook for a prophecy... my bad then. i didnt calm down to read and understand it then. Until you explained it, and then i had to go over it again.
Honestly, i never thought that you were prophesying about thursday, you showed us a website, you were just passing info that you saw and guessed that it would happen then. Aint nothing wrong with guessing na.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ishilove: 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
undecided
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

That is what i mistook for a prophecy... my bad then. i didnt calm down to read and understand it then. Until you explained it, and then i had to go over it again.
Honestly, i never thought that you were prophesying about thursday, you shows us a website, you were just passing info that you saw and guessed that it would happen then. Aint nothing wrong with guessing na.

lol i wasnt even guessing. the article said 'the strike could be as early as thursday'.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/27/20209022-military-strikes-on-syria-as-early-as-thursday-us-officials-say?lite

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100988767

nothing to do with me guessing. anyway its not important. FOLYKAZE has gone to watch his footie wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ishilove: undecided
why the long face ? Goshen been arrested for using church tithes to buy crocodile skin shoes ? undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: lol i wasnt even guessing. the article said 'the strike could be as early as thursday'.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/27/20209022-military-strikes-on-syria-as-early-as-thursday-us-officials-say?lite

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100988767

nothing to do with me guessing. anyway its not important. FOLYKAZE has gone to watch his footie wink

Oh okay then.

So when are you going to write about the life and times of Jesus I saw Tgirls ost.... don't try and run cool tongue

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Oh okay then.

So when are you going to write about the life and times of Jesus I saw Tgirls ost.... don't try and run cool tongue
the life and times of Jesus ? there is nothing to write about that. he came, got baptized by john the baptist, went to africa to get tempted, overcame temptation, started his ministry, brought the jews back to their heritage as jews as i am doing today by bringing you guys back to your heritage ( the lost sheep of the house of israel ), crucified and sealed the saints rose up and then went to chill while waiting for instructions to come back and destroy lol. thats it. nothing more nothing less wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: the life and times of Jesus ? there is nothing to write about that. he came, got baptized by john the baptist, went to africa to get tempted, overcame temptation, started his ministry, brought the jews back to their heritage as jews as i am doing today by bringing you guys back to your heritage ( the lost sheep of the house of israel ), crucified and sealed the saints rose up and then went to chill while waiting for instructions to come back and destroy lol. thats it. nothing more nothing less wink

Like...are you for real right now? -_____-
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Like...are you for real right now? -_____-
like ermmm totally dude tongue if there are more things i need to know, let me know ? its only 1 book in the bible that deals with christ as a person. well they are 4 but they all pretty much say the same thing.

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ishilove: 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: why the long face ? Goshen been arrested for using church tithes to buy crocodile skin shoes ? undecided
Lmao! This man, your mouth ehn cheesy cheesy
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ishilove:
Lmao! This man, your mouth ehn cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin whats good with ya ? happy new month
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ishilove: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
Went to Africa to get tempted? Where is that in the bible? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ishilove: 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin whats good with ya ? happy new month
Sent you a mail. Happy new month to ya too smiley
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ishilove: 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2013
Your attention is needed in the voodoo chatbox, buzu
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ishilove: Went to Africa to get tempted? Where is that in the bible? undecided
the wilderness is the interiors of africa. throughout the bible the interiors of africa is called the wilderness. when we ran into africa in 70 AD ?

>>>> revelation 12 vs 6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, <<< the woman is israel, fled into the interiors of africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) / Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. / Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.