Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria (21129 Views)

Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Christ's Return Is Imminent / The Imminent Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ishilove:
Sent you a mail. Happy new month to ya too smiley
Email ? wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ishilove: 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: the wilderness is the interiors of africa. throughout the bible the interiors of africa is called the wilderness. when we ran into africa in 70 AD ?

>>>> revelation 12 vs 6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, <<< the woman is israel, fled into the interiors of africa.
I need an atlas. I've got to know the proximity of the mid-East to Africa. Interiors...east, west, southern Africa? undecided
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ishilove: 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: Email ? wink
Yap
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ishilove:
I need an atlas. I've got to know the proximity of the mid-East to Africa. Interiors...east, west, southern Africa? undecided
you can run on foot into africa from the middle-east
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: like ermmm totally dude tongue if there are more things i need to know, let me know ? its only 1 book in the bible that deals with christ as a person. well they are 4 but they all pretty much say the same thing.

So i have this thing to say... not bible related though. tongue tongue tongue .so now that ive listened to an understood your crazy but true talk, i am having a hard time getting myself together.. Like all i my life i've always been on the "saved by Grace" band wagon, just recently i decided to jump off and drop every knowledge i have about "Christianity" that I know of. But silly me, I dropped every single thing and I am having a hard time starting a new journey- this journey. i dont know where i stand now, but one thiing i kow is, I want to be as close to God as possible but now I really really do not know how because I know the paying tithes, vain repitions, pray for salvation process but i dont kow this one.

I know i sound crazy but i really dont know what i am doing, i just understand what i am reading but i dont know where i am that's if i am even somewhere... cry cry cry. Seriously this is even hard for me to type... I honestly do not know what i am doing...

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ishilove: 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: you can run on foot into africa from the middle-east
Depends on which area of Africa. I know the Northern part is the closest to the mid-East, that's why I need to know which interior you are talking about here.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: you can run on foot into africa from the middle-east

When you are not Usain Bolt... -_____-
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ishilove: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

So i have this thing to say... not bible related though. tongue tongue tongue .so now that ive listened to an understood your crazy but true talk, i am having a hard time getting myself together.. Like all i my life i've always been on the "saved by Grace" band wagon, just recently i decided to jump off and drop every knowledge i have about "Christianity" that I know of. But silly me, I dropped every single thing and I am having a hard time starting a new journey- this journey. i dont know where i stand now, but one thiing i kow is, I want to be as close to God as possible but now I really really do not know how because I know the paying tithes, vain repitions, pray for salvation process but i dont kow this one.

I know i sound crazy but i really dont know what i am doing, i just understand what i am reading but i dont know where i am that's if i am even somewhere... cry cry cry. Seriously this is even hard for me to type... I honestly do not know what i am doing...
You need Jesus grin grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ishilove:
You need Jesus grin grin

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL......

Christianity Jesus or Rabbi Jesus?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

lol thats the beauty. all you are supposed to be doing is reading. study to show yourself approved. this is not a religion or ritual. all that is required is to read ( this how you communicate with God because the bible is his spirit and by reading your spirit is engaging his spirit ) study to show yourself approved. and then next is obey what you read. if it says dont steal, then dont steal. if it says dont sleep with a married womans husband then dont do that. thats all. its not a religion ( james 1 vs 27 )

4 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ishilove:
Depends on which area of Africa. I know the Northern part is the closest to the mid-East, that's why I need to know which interior you are talking about here.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-GTRceIYZr1M/TVwakhsr-FI/AAAAAAAAArk/opoB5WcfSPM/s1600/Map_of_Africa+and+Middle+East.jpg[/img]
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

When you are not Usain Bolt... -_____-
grin grin grin even pregnant women ran into africa in 70AD. around 5 million or so black people ran into africa from israel. took them a few days to get to west africa
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin even pregnant women ran into africa in 70AD. around 5 million or so black people ran into africa from israel. took them a few days to get to west africa

I really will not believe this. This is not running from Ojota to Ketu or Maryland...

And yes, I`ve been looking at the map you showed Ishi... It is HIGHLY Impossible...

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: lol thats the beauty. all you are supposed to be doing is reading. study to show yourself approved. this is not a religion or ritual. all that is required is to read ( this how you communicate with God because the bible is his spirit and by reading your spirit is engaging his spirit ) study to show yourself approved. and then next is obey what you read. if it says dont steal, then dont steal. if it says dont sleep with a married womans husband then dont do that. thats all. its not a religion ( james 1 vs 27 )

all i need to do is read..and then follow the commandments shocked shocked shocked?? And here was i thinking.... shocked shocked

this...this going to be an interesting ride (difficult yes,) cool

BTW, culd you post the link where you explained in full detail about Revelation, from Jesus description to 666 to the end, as in extensively?? i need to print that one out also.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ishilove: 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ishilove: 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

I really will not believe this. This is not running from Ojota to Ketu or Maryland...

And yes, I`ve been looking at the map you showed Ishi... It is HIGHLY Impossible...
You read my mind. I'm trying the calculate the distance in kilometres. That's why I said the map and what I'm viewing is very interesting
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

i do not mean literally run. tongue
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ishilove: 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL......

Christianity Jesus or Rabbi Jesus?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
All the Jesus' available grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

all i need to do is read..and then follow the commandments shocked shocked shocked?? And here was i thinking.... shocked shocked

this...this going to be an interesting ride (difficult yes,) cool

BTW, culd you post the link where you explained in full detail about Revelation, from Jesus description to 666 to the end, as in extensively?? i need to print that one out also.
i have not explained in full detail about revelation yet in this forum. its 22 books.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ishilove:
You read my mind. I'm trying the calculate the distance in kilometres. That's why I said the map and what I'm viewing is very interesting

LWTMB!!!! grin grin grin grin It takes 8 hours for a plan to arrive at Dubai from Nigeria and remove like 3 to 4 hours for Israel

I mean! For Obadiah`s theory to be valid, it`s either:

Israel is actually in Africa(Akebulan) and the whole world has been shitting us about it OR;

Those Israelites turned to airplanes or used some serious powerful juju to arrive at the West Arfica grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: i do not mean literally run. tongue

So you really need to explain your definition of the word `run`for us here cool
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
'run' is not literal. its more of an 'exodus' if i tell you i was tired of nigeria and ran to london, does it mean i literally ran to london ?
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

LWTMB!!!! grin grin grin grin It takes 8 hours for a plan to arrive at Dubai from Nigeria and remove like 3 to 4 hours for Israel

I mean! For Obadiah`s theory to be valid, it`s either:

Israel is actually in Africa(Akebulan) and the whole world has been shitting us about it OR;

Those Israelites turned to airplanes or used some serious powerful juju to arrive at the West Arfica grin
israel is part of africa. it is north-east africa wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: 'run' is not literal. its more of an 'exodus' if i tell you i was tired of nigeria and ran to london, does it mean i literally ran to london ?

But thats what you should have said na!!!!
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: israel is part of africa. it is north-east africa wink

Could you point it out on the map?? like is it now Egypt or Sudan or Ethiopia??

So where the h e l l are those Khazars staying
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
when millions of israelites went from egypt to israel did you think they went on planes trains or automobiles ? they walked. took them weeks to get there. grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: i have not explained in full detail about revelation yet in this forum. its 22 books.

angry angry angry angry angry angry
angry angry
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Could you point it out on the map?? like is it now Egypt or Sudan or Ethiopia??

So where the h e l l are those Khazars staying
i posted a map already. look at north-east africa and locate israel. i am not there with you so i cant point to it. i am no magician lol
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: when millions of israelites went from egypt to israel did you think they went on planes trains or automobiles ? they walked. took them weeks to get there. grin

Yeah I know about that one but the one of West Africa (Tribe of Judah) is confusing. And what about the other tribes??
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

angry angry
folks aint ready for revelation. baby steps lol
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: i posted a map already. look at north-east africa and locate israel. i am not there with you so i cant point to it. i am no magician lol

I can see it SEH!!!!!

Israel is in the middle east or Horn of Africa and you said North East like it was in Sudah or Kenya tongue tongue angry tongue
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Yeah I know about that one but the one of West Africa (Tribe of Judah) is confusing. And what about the other tribes??
its easy to walk from egypt to west africa. some of our brothers today walk to libya to get to europe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet / If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje / Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.