Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,387 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria (20737 Views)

Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Christ's Return Is Imminent / The Imminent Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: folks aint ready for revelation. baby steps lol

I know I am ready cool cool tongue tongue
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

I can see it SEH!!!!!

Israel is in the middle east or Horn of Africa and you said North East like it was in Sudah or Kenya tongue tongue angry tongue
well in times past it broke off from north-east africa but it is still north-east africa. caucasians are the ones who changed its name to middle east. it is north east africa. wink wink

3 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
Na una know o jare.... tongue

@Tinypurplebaby,

pray to God for direction, study scriptures and obey God's commandment.

@ Obadiah,

you may start by explaining John 1:1, 14, Phil 2:5 -10, Heb 1: 1-end, Col 1:13-23...

And did you say only one book spoke about him?

The promise of a messiah was spoken of throughout scriptures and even after his ascension, the apostles referred to all through.

Oh! Well, you may be right cos I said 'the life and times of Jesus', but his life isn't limited to when he was on earth alone na. tongue
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: its easy to walk from egypt to west africa. some of our brothers today walk to libya to get to europe

Hmnph! lipsrsealed

But you do hear what you are saying right?? It sounds funy doesnt it??

I am still looking at the map
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

I know I am ready cool cool tongue tongue
you just said you are not sure what you were supposed to be doing like 10 minutes ago and you say you are ready for revelation ? i aint finna be responsible for driving you crazy grin grin grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Hmnph! lipsrsealed

But you do hear what you are saying right?? It sounds funy doesnt it??

I am still looking at the map
whats funny about it ? people walk all over the world all the time. if i had the mind to do it or if my survival depended on it i can easily walk from nigeria to israel. very easily. now imagine those who did it then ? millions of them so they had protection and community feeling. women men and children. an exodus. its like an adventure
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: you just said you are not sure what you were supposed to be doing like 10 minutes ago and you say you are ready for revelation ? i aint finna be responsible for driving you crazy grin grin grin

OOOHHh!!! You sha like to give people headache... tongue tongue

What I said in summary is I don`t know how to connect to God agagin since all ive been doing is Balderdash, like I wanna know the right way.

i understand what you write and say, I just wanted to know what to do apart from reading and understanding sef.... angry tongue
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: folks aint ready for revelation. baby steps lol

says who? What can cause more skull crack, heart breaks than Genesis 1? Lol

Genesis is a book we all took lierally before bursted our bubble tongue, but Revelations is sum'n we all know is a book that shouldn't be taken literally.

The damage wont be much, don't worry. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ishilove: 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

LWTMB!!!! grin grin grin grin It takes 8 hours for a plan to arrive at Dubai from Nigeria and remove like 3 to 4 hours for Israel

I mean! For Obadiah`s theory to be valid, it`s either:

Israel is actually in Africa(Akebulan) and the whole world has been shitting us about it OR;

Those Israelites turned to airplanes or used some serious powerful juju to arrive at the West Arfica grin
We are still investigating the matter grin

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: whats funny about it ? people walk all over the world all the time. if i had the mind to do it or if my survival depended on it i can easily walk from nigeria to israel. very easily. now imagine those who did it then ? millions of them so they had protection and community feeling. women men and children. an exodus. its like an adventure

Okay so this is what is going tp happen... i am going to research on this .... to see if its true or possible.... then i will believe you because if i dont.... the 1/3 are still gonna run back there when the time comes right?
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
Tgirl4real: Na una know o jare.... tongue

@Tinypurplebaby,

@ Obadiah,

you may start by explaining John 1:1, 14, Phil 2:5 -10, Heb 1: 1-end, Col 1:13-23...

The promise of a messiah was spoken of throughout scriptures and even after his ascension, the apostles referred to all through.

Oh! Well, you may be right cos I said 'the life and times of Jesus', but his life isn't limited to when he was on earth alone na. tongue
the lifes and times of Jesus can be condensed into 5 lines lol. its not that complex. i am even surprised, was surprised when you mentioned it yesterday. there is nothing to write about it.

john 1 vs 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. whats the word ? christ ( john 1 vs 14 ). so the verse is saying the spirit of christ was around from the beginning of creation. and the spirit in christ is the same spirit in God. and the spirit in both Christ and God is whats in the bible which is the word and hence the word was God

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: lol thats the beauty. all you are supposed to be doing is reading. study to show yourself approved. this is not a religion or ritual. all that is required is to read ( this how you communicate with God because the bible is his spirit and by reading your spirit is engaging his spirit ) study to show yourself approved. and then next is obey what you read. if it says dont steal, then dont steal. if it says dont sleep with a married womans husband then dont do that. thats all. its not a religion ( james 1 vs 27 )

The body is the temple.

keep your temple clean with scriptures

The scriptures is the holy spirit, the roach qoudesh smiley

If you are sincere in your studies he will reveal himself to you.

The Lord chooses who he wants to come close to him.

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
Tgirl4real: Na una know o jare.... tongue

@Tinypurplebaby,

@ Obadiah,

Im doing everythig i can Tee, i just need a little guidiance
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

OOOHHh!!! You sha like to give people headache... tongue tongue

What I said in summary is I don`t know how to connect to God agagin since all ive been doing is Balderdash, like I wanna know the right way.

i understand what you write and say, I just wanted to know what to do apart from reading and understanding sef.... angry tongue
thats all you gotta do. read the word and do what is in it. matter done finish. nothing more. no rituals or churches etc etc wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Okay so this is what is going tp happen... i am going to research on this .... to see if its true or possible.... then i will believe you because if i dont.... the 1/3 are still gonna run back there when the time comes right?
get a book called BABYLON TO TIMBUCKTU. whats amazing is you think its impossible to walk from israel to west africa ?
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Woe unto those who are with child or little children at that time, at the time of this future exodus from the 4 corners of the world back to Africa that is. smiley

Most likely to happen over several winters as well.

Add famine and no rain from the sky for a time times and half a time.

And the picture gets clearer.

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ishilove: 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: when millions of israelites went from egypt to israel did you think they went on planes trains or automobiles ? they walked. took them weeks to get there. grin
And it took them days to get to W/Africa?? From Israel? On foot?
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
MostHigh:

The body is the temple.

keep your temple clean with scriptures

The scriptures is the holy spirit, the roach qoudesh smiley

If you are sincere in your studies he will reveal himself to you.

The Lord chooses who he wants to come close to him.

ditto
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ishilove:
And it took them days to get to W/Africa?? From Israel? On foot?
well i know they spent 40 days in between just getting purged. so it must have taken maybe 50 to 100 days. thats a guess
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: thats all you gotta do. read the word and do what is in it. matter done finish. nothing more. no rituals or churches etc etc wink

Thats FINE BY ME cool cool
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: the lifes and times of Jesus can be condensed into 5 lines lol. its not that complex. i am even surprised, was surprised when you mentioned it yesterday. there is nothing to write about it.

john 1 vs 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. whats the word ? christ ( john 1 vs 14 ). so the verse is saying the spirit of christ was around from the beginning of creation. and the spirit in christ is the same spirit in God. and the spirit in both Christ and God is whats in the bible which is the word and hence the word was God

The Godhead revealed smiley
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: get a book called BABYLON TO TIMBUCKTU. whats amazing is you think its impossible to walk from israel to west africa ?

I have been looking for that book. Don`t tell me to try Ebay, I`m not a good online shopper tongue

Nah hun, what is amazing is that you find it difficult to believe that i can`t believe it tongue

Its just like now, I am like So i`m going to South Africa to collect some yams from my friend and I stay in Lagos`` tongue

Those are the kind of sentences that lead to interventions grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
[quote author=TinyPurpleBaby]

Thats FINE BY ME cool cool[/quote[b]] all your tithes you can give to the poor. but seeing as you are in winnipeg a socialized state, you probably have no poor. so yeah its easy.
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
MostHigh:

Woe unto those who are with child or little children at that time, at the time of this future exodus from the 4 corners of the world back to Africa that is. smiley

Most likely to happen over several winters as well.

Add famine and no rain from the sky for a time times and half a time.

And the picture gets clearer.

It might be winter... MIGHT. (No prophecy here).

That`s going to be a terrible moment, people will be wishing to die sad
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2013
MostHigh:

The Godhead revealed smiley
indeed sire. in him dwells all the Godhead bodily. colosians 2 vs 9 For in him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily thats all you need. folks dont need books by kumuyi or oyedepo or oyakhilome grin

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
[quote author=obadiah777][/quote]

There are poor, but not on this side of town. The poor are the aboriginals and they will beat you up if you try to help (Almost did that to a Christian friend of my sharing tracts).

I`d try to see who I ca find to help... maybe babies grin I love babies

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: well in times past it broke off from north-east africa but it is still north-east africa. caucasians are the ones who changed its name to middle east. it is north east africa. wink wink

So who na broke it?? -____-??
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

There are poor, but not on this side of town. The poor are the aboriginals and they will beat you up if you try to help (Almost did that to a Christian friend of my sharing tracts).

I`d try to see who I ca find to help... maybe babies grin I love babies
yeah i hear the aborigines are mostly drunks in winnipeg. help them out if you can. their land got stolen by the white man. thats why they are still depressed and get drunk all the time. the white man has bleeped them up so bad wink

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

So who na broke it?? -____-??
erosion and geographic fault lines. geography students can explain it better than i can wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

It might be winter... MIGHT. (No prophecy here).

That`s going to be a terrible moment, people will be wishing to die sad
lol thats part of the refining process. this would not happen to the elect though. this will be the one third. >>>> zechariah 13 vs 9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God. <<<< you go waka through desert sef for maybe 1 year sef lmao. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: erosion and geographic fault lines. geography students can explain it better than i can wink

Okay this makes a lot of sense. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
obadiah777: lol thats part of the refining process. this would not happen to the elect though. this will be the one third. >>>> zechariah 13 vs 9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God. <<<< you go waka through desert sef for maybe 1 year sef lmao. grin grin grin

Dayum... Those lucky men embarassed....
That is on heck of a refining process if you ask me....

Lemme just start gyming now, to PREPARÉ the legs and mind......

Do you...do you know all these bible verses by heart??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Is The Man Who Cannot Provide For His Family Really Worse Than An Infidel? / Pastor Ogoh Welcomes Twins In Owerri After 24 Years Of Marriage - Photo / 5 Most Important Things You Need To Know About Speaking In Tongue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.