Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. (18417 Views)

Subtle Signs Of Advanced Inferiority Complex / Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? / Inferiority Complex in Dating and Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Cruxxy(m): 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
U look good enough to be described as beautiful.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
Today is the youngest you'll ever be. The flower that blooms now will wither away at some point in the future.. Focus on your inner steel and what you can control. Life is too short to be bothered about how you appear to people or what people think of your appearance.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by emmsnice(m): 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
i jst lookd @ ur pic nd my conclusion is dat guy was drunk @ d tym he said dat to u
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by leonard509(m): 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
My dear..its not easy...before commenting,I looked @ your picture...and I can swear to it..I'll be proud to date a girl like you...you don't have to be moved by the bad things people say about you...when people are faustrated they tend to say things without thinking...a faustrated person can call tiwa savage an ugly girl...xo my dear you have to start admiring yourselve..
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Abbey2sam(m): 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
Babes if that's really you in that pix, gurl, you're beautiful, you're hot............

I would have ask for your pin but some pple will read meaning to it, so let's wok on how to get back your self-esteem..........but my contacts is my signature,

You're beautiful
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by AreaFada2: 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
Babe, your feeling is probably due to a different reason. It is not due to physical beauty. A lot of ladies with similar physical attributes as you are happily rocking life.

Have you always felt unattractive compared to friends/siblings?

Cheer up. You're wonderfully and beautifully made.

Don't mind that loser of a guy.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by mantop7: 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
emiye: See long neck !!!! Are you related by blood to Agbani Darego?

u ar not serious at all, we ar trying to solve a problem nd u ar creating anoda one. Ar u a builder or a destroyer?
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by UIA04(f): 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
Primuskay: Dear nairalanders,
I have been having this problem for over a year now, after a guy told me that i am ugly and ill-endowed.

Since then i have been feeling inferior, especially when am with my friends who are beautiful. When a guy tells me i am beautiful i always feel that he is mocking me.

Please help me overcome this for it has turned me into an introvert.

omg u re beautiful
when u wake up in the morning and in the evening stand in front of a miror nd tel urself im the most beautiful in the world the smartest and say other nice things to urself, make faces at urself and laugh at urself.it works
U must learn to love urself else u wont feel loved by others .

1 Like

Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
WHO SAYs you're not perfect? Who says you're not worth it? Who says you're the only one hurting? Trust me! That's the price of beauty... grin who says you're are not pretty? Who says you're not beautiful, who says smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by dasparrow: 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
I have been having this problem for over a year now, after a guy told me that i am ugly and ill-endowed.

Since then i have been feeling inferior, especially when am with my friends who are beautiful. When a guy tells me i am beautiful i always feel that he is mocking me.

But Primuskay, you are not ugly and I mean that will all sincerity. Maybe the guy is dealing with his own insecurity issues. Often times, people who suffer insecurity issues go about knocking others down to make themselves feel better. Do not believe in the loser who told you that you're ugly. Remember, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and one man's trash is another man's treasure. Live your life to the fullest and remember to stay away from negative people. All the best!
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Lincolnburrows(m): 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
attention seeker! this girl has dragged everyone to view her profile. smart moves anyway. she knows she's pretty.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by emiye(m): 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
mantop7:

u ar not serious at all, we ar trying to solve a problem nd u ar creating anoda one. Ar u a builder or a destroyer?
Guy free me jor!, Na the long neck me i am attracted to o, just look at her pix now, she has got a long neck like Agbani darego.

Nigeria won the right to host the annual pageant after Nigeria's tall, long-necked Agbani Darego was crowned Miss World at the last contest in South Africa.
http://www.onlinenigeria.com/links/LinksReadPrint.asp?blurb=116
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by soccer3: 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
Buy bumbum pad and bra pad and you will never feel inferior again
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Sall(m): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
Come on if that u in that pics u are a beauty to behold. To my opinion u dont need to trust what any guy miight say to u am sure he has a motive
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by isaiahethan: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
Please contact me I'm sure your pretty,will make you feel more grin dey b your God
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Chomzy19(f): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hmmm oh babe as u fine so for ur prof pix u dey feel inferior say one riff raff call u wowo, wetin me wey WOWO true true go come do?... Abeg oo, u fine joor buh wetin dem dey carry beauty do sef, in dis age of make-up? ALL NA PACKAGING, PACKAGE URSELF WELLA n d kain attention wey u go get frm guys u go cm nairaland begin dey complain of SUPERIORITY COMPLEX grin
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
Op ur obviously gorgeous, if your entire self worth is based on what one random person think of your looks then you need to work on yourself..majorly. Truth is there are always gonna be some who think ur attractive and some who'll think ur not so attractive and that applies to everyone...tis just life, nothing to beat urself over.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by trolling(m): 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
well it all depends what you complex, some complex are just plain vanity, true complex is bestowed upon you, like Paul said as having nothing yet possessing all things, as unknown but well known....
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
Not everyone will like you, You need to be prepared for this fact of life.
Ranging from the sound of your voice to the color of your skin, some will like it, some will not. What truly matters is if YOU like it. If you like yourself as God made you, you don't have to care about the people that don't cuz it means they were never meant to be in your life.

You cannot depend on external validation to be beautiful. It is something you have to BELIEVE and WALK in all the days of your life. It must come from within.

...and from what I see in your profile pic, SELF-BELIEF is pretty much the only difference between you and some celebrities I know.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2013

If that's you in your profile picture then nothing do you.

You're black and beautiful.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Adebayodare(m): 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
iamlegend: Quite unfortunate that you decided to take his words and let them define you. Ever heard the term "Haters"?. They are those who envy you and wish they were you. He probably wished he had a girl like you because he couldn't have his way with you. You are endowed and shouldn't let the words of a guy define your life. You are beautiful and you know it. By the way, since when do you start caring what people think of you? angry You can't please the world, have that at the back of your mind. undecided Some will hate you for who you are, mostly because they can never be you, others will love you, it's who you are that counts not what a jerk thinks. He's a jerk and you'll only stoop to his level if you begin to ruminate on his words.
PS You have a lovely pic by the way. wink
i think you should keep it in front of your mind that all things are bright and beautiful.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Vivly(f): 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
dl_jbd: @OP..if you are the lady whose picture is the one I'm seeing on your profile shocked, jokes apart undecided you are one of the most beautiful ladies I've ever seen smiley.. Whoever told you otherwise should kindly angry, with all respect and humility go hug a working transformer angry. You create your own experience my daer...happiness is a choice. Try it. You are not even ugly, if you see pure-ugliness even you will confirm it.
U never commot from your street.
But the girl dey okay.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
Vivly: U never commot from your street.
But the girl dey okay.

Exactly. Let's not get carried away here...
She's okay enough to have enough confidence to be OKAY with herself...like anyone should.

But let's refrain from over-pumping anyone's ego while we're at it.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by mogken: 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
D question is do u consider ur self pretty ? Cos if u don't then there is nothing dat can be done bt if u do then d opinion of dat yam head does not count.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by agabaI23(m): 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
Whoever said You are ugly and Not endowed must be a joker.

Did squeeze some clothing into your bra? Did You go for plastic surgery to augment? The fact that the guy said You are Not endowed should tell u he is a liar. Your cup size can't lie.

The one in the picture is about 34C or D and that aint small. It is above average
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
agabaI23: Whoever said You are ugly and Not endowed must be a joker.

Did squeeze some clothing into your bra? Did You go for plastic surgery to augment? The fact that the guy said You are Not endowed should tell u he is a liar. Your cup size can't lie.

The one in the picture is about 34C or D and that aint small. It is above average

Wow sherlock!...u analysed her profile picture to the gods huh? grin
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Zheadseeker: 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
One thing for sure is that 'anything you do them must talk' my pastor said 'Dont deny reality but face the truth' i was asking a girl out and guess what she said to me 'u ain't even fine for my liking' from that day i start telling people am nt fine, dnt quote me wrong, i didn't tell them am ugly bt i tell them am nt fine. With that if u tell me am nt fine it dosn't go into my sub'conscious cos i already knw that. I tell girls that AM NOT FINE BUT YOUR BEAUTY COVERS ME and they just smile. Try the step and note u are not conderming yourself. Http://naijacinemas..com
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by havilaLAGOS: 2:07am On Sep 04, 2013
As for me...you're not ugly...far from it. u are actually beautiful. dat guy is talking nonsense
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by OneOpinion: 2:31am On Sep 04, 2013
Mehn, we're really fortunate to be AFRICANS.seriously,i meant that
Over there(abroad) cases like this has accounted for so many suicide,i really dont know but you see those guys overthere ve got largely varied and weird psych issues in short they are the most depressed of all homo sapiens.
You see man am a proud NIGGA and would always remain a pround one...we very strong hearted ooo ..ahh omo .. gbagbe ooo
i guess maybe because our spectrum of problems are far too rugged...we struggle with poverty,education and the likes...definitely not with this will someone now let another mans opinion add to his/her problems...for where...ur father...talk ur own i talk my own back ni sharp sharp....no time...smh... so because some1 has said sometin me i will now go and be thinking. ahh ...again ur FATHER where ever he might be

you see,u dont need all this shit... thank God it hasnt been for too long...control delete that shit he said from your head and make sure the next time u see that dirty ass nigga u tell him ur own too....he is WOR WOR....thats the word u shud use

every man has got a right to be 100% happpy.... and the only way u can be is to be at peace with whom you are...once u start to listen,respond and React to remarks...u begin to short change ur happiness for others to be extra happy.it makes no sense man.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by obuji: 5:15am On Sep 04, 2013
passionate88: Looking at your profile pic, you are preety. I dnt think you should think of it that much.. And you are chocolatey too.. Girl u rock.
flat chest or no flat chest, the girl is pretty.
Those kind of chest will last forever than the big for nothing that will start going down to the galley after a certain age.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by dubeeek: 5:23am On Sep 04, 2013
You are lucky it is not your husband who puts you down. My man has wrecked my self esteem which wasn't too high to start with. He tells me things to ensure ai don't feel I am anything.
Well working with councellors to build myself and yes you are lucky it is not from inside.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 04, 2013
and David encouraged himself in the Lord.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can She Still Be Considered A Virgin? / 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower / 10 Insights You Should Take Steps Into Serious Relationship Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.