Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. (18418 Views)

Subtle Signs Of Advanced Inferiority Complex / Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? / Inferiority Complex in Dating and Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by NosaHenry(m): 5:41am On Sep 04, 2013
You are obviously not the one in your profile otherwise this trend is baseless
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by eminaj: 7:17am On Sep 04, 2013
Don't let d tins ppl say abt u detamine hw u shld liv ur life or feel bad. It starts frm d mind, d way i c tins is nt d same way d oda prson may c it. Make up ur mind, tel urslf i am beautyful, frm d mind in begins2tel 2d outsyd dt yes wen u luk at d mirror "i am beautyful!" God said i am n eminaj here says u ar.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 04, 2013
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 04, 2013
life_style: First what do you think about your self ? are you actually the one in your profile ? lipsrsealed
yep.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by agabaI23(m): 7:54am On Sep 04, 2013
caribchic:

Wow sherlock!...u analysed her profile picture to the gods huh? grin
lol, but it is true. Tell her the truth and expose the guy's lie. I can analyse urs. Lemme check ur profile
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by reddyfred: 9:20am On Sep 04, 2013
Primuskay: Dear nairalanders,
I have been having this problem for over a year now, after a guy told me that i am ugly and ill-endowed.

Since then i have been feeling inferior, especially when am with my friends who are beautiful. When a guy tells me i am beautiful i always feel that he is mocking me.

Please help me overcome this for it has turned me into an introvert.

inferiority complex is a thing of the mind. The reason why u saw urself that way is because you never believed in urself and the truth is that you actually think you are ugly thats why you aceptd that statement. If you must deal with it then u have to change the perception you have towards yourself. And i jst checked your pics i must say u are nt bad looking. And mind u shoping 4 clothes and jewelries wont make u feel beautiful when you dont feel beautiful inside. So renew ur mind.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Armstrong57(m): 10:10am On Sep 04, 2013
I grew-up in Poligamous family,Dad was hardly around or seemed 2 care.Mum moved out along d line n its nt funny wit a step-mum,she said d most meaniest tins 2 me,abt hw dumb i was,wldn't amt 2 much n hw stupid i looked etc.She really did exhaust her baddest phrases on me...gues cos people alwaz reminded her hw much i looked lik my Dad.And d worst part was i belived her,wel there wasnt any1 else 2 tel me otherwise...i becam withdrawn,didnt say much,became d last in class,shy n distant.2 feel safe i made my world which helped bt fantasy can never substitute 4d real tin...so one day,i'd lik a moment of truth,i decided 2 change,if no 1 cared den i would.I wanted 2 prove every1 wrong.wit d help of my classmates,i got 1st position in class,got called 2 represent our sch in maths competition.I was scared of confrontation and ran frm fights,so i joined Taekwondo...am here 2 tel u dat,i'v represented my Uni n State many times wit medals 2 my name.I was scared of gals cos i went 2 an al boys sch,so when i enrolled 4 jamb classes,i walked up d most prettiest gal n talked 2 her,we even dated.i learned 2 laugh,now dat wasnt easy...til 2day its a workin progress,so i try 2 smile instead bt its coming natural 2 me now.D worst tin u can do is listen 2 people who'r jealous n spiteful.am sure dat d guy who told u al dat dreadful stuff was cos u turned him down or rejected him.so he most ve done al dat 2 get bac @ u cos ur pix definately says otherwise.Tak it frm me n al who ve already said it a dozen times...U r beautiful.Any guy 2 date u wil b d luckiest guy.Hoped d long grammer did som good,peace

1 Like

Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by princeduke2013: 10:43am On Sep 04, 2013
if u ar d one in dat pics den u ar preety and beautiful oo. any way can I get ur contact.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by lasrondo: 10:49am On Sep 04, 2013
Try kung fu
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by dowjones(m): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
You must have pushed a guy to the wall to make him call you ugly. His words hit you because you already perceive yourself as ugly.

Many women are full of flaws and yet they go around insulting everyone until they meet a self esteem destroyer lol !

Forget all these NL mofos calling you beautiful, many of them suffer from chronic-Konji-syndrome.

Karma just hit you like a bi.tch. accept your ugly fate..lmao !
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by AreaFada2: 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
dowjones: You must have pushed a guy to the wall to make him call you ugly. His words hit you because you already perceive yourself as ugly.

Many women are full of flaws and yet they go around insulting everyone until they meet a self esteem destroyer lol !

Forget all these NL mofos calling you beautiful, many of them suffer from chronic-Konji-syndrome.

Karma just hit you like a bi.tch. accept your ugly fate..lmao !

Ignore the post above.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
Eeeeeh!. No be u fyn 4 pics lyk dis. Abeg no mind d guy. Person weh love u no go talk like so. But on ur own part all u need is just a little exposure-dats just d solution to inferiority. It solved mine. U'l get exposed & of course bold with time.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Nella(f): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
Wao, this just reminded me of a personal experience of my own that happened not long ago. Lol, can't believe I find it funny now, but it wasn't funny then. The "he called me ugly syndrome" shocked lol,, that's one of d easiest way to break a girl I must say.

I remember crying my eyes out, I didn't even sleep! I kept reciting his words in my head and crying even more!! By 2 am I was still crying. (Looool!!) Which is the funny thing because I'm a verrry proud girl mainly because of my looks, I know even without all d attention I get that I'm fine. Which was d main cause of d problem because my bf got verrry angry at d amount of " gorgeous" male chykers I was getting at a point, n he got even angrier that I wasn't doing much to stop it. N one day, he finally vented d anger on me, n he attacked me in wht he knew made me proud n made me have such high self esteem," he called me ugly, n just started saying all types of blushits about my body n how I wasnt good looking, how I didn't look a certain way, this n that. " n for d first time every I broke into tears, I cried ehhh! Chei! I kept trying to console myself, that it was silly that me of all people was crying that a guy called me ugly, but it didn't work, I cried n cried, till d next day sha, when I woke up from sleep n . . d whole hurt kinda disappeard undecided n I was back to my proud self. Lol, mine only lasted a day. But it was enough for me to knw how it hurts.

@poster, I don't even knw wht to say to u, but u just have to knw dat someone else cannot make u believe u r beautiful,, u have to believe it urself first before others will. Build up ur self esteem. Look for cloths that suit ur body we'll, . . . N . . Well, look at d morrow well na, if u r not ugly u will know!. N believe me from ur pix, u r definitely farr from ugly! . . Just try, n good luck.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by easydoesit24(m): 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
eldav i thk u ar brilliant i luv dat ur little phrase of advice, hp i could such people lik u as a frnd
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by tuak(f): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your conscent,Develop a positive and high self esteem.Believe in yourself that you are beautifully and wonderfully made.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2013
Primuskay: Dear nairalanders,
I have been having this problem for over a year now, after a guy told me that i am ugly and ill-endowed.

Since then i have been feeling inferior, especially when am with my friends who are beautiful. When a guy tells me i am beautiful i always feel that he is mocking me.

These shall be your daily chant, before going out everyday.
Look straight into your eyes in the mirror and strongly say these words
I am the most beautiful woman in the world (10)times
I love myself (10)times
I am wealth, I am Joy, I am abundance (10)
Almighty God!You made me original (1)
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Oblajude(m): 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
Even if u are not d 1 in ur profile,i want u to do this exercise. Go & look at urself in a mirror & tell ur self dt i can contribute positively to d society more than those ppl i think they are more beautiful than i . Then search 4 dt potencial God has deposited in u ,work on it ppl will want be like u,truth. Good character is d beauty of a woman. Regain ur confidence b/c are wonderfully made. Love u.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by passionate88: 6:38am On Sep 05, 2013
indigene:
These shall be your daily chant, before going out everyday.
Look straight into your eyes in the mirror and strongly say these words
I am the most beautiful woman in the world (10)times
I love myself (10)times
I am wealth, I am Joy, I am abundance (10)
Almighty God!You made me original (1)
Wetin b this?.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by lifestyle1(m): 8:02am On Sep 05, 2013
Primuskay: yep.

Then what is your problem ? undecided huh ? For me i think you are okay. though sometimes pictures can be deceitful but with what I'm seeing right now, I think you are above average.

Young woman,I hope this is not attention seeking stunt ? any way you already gotten alot of it i guess....

And finally, always smile. you need it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by free13: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2013
hmmmm...
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by dowjones(m): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2013
are we still on this? there are other pressing end time issues at hand. Jeez !
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by EejaNla01(m): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
Primuskay: yep.

What do you mean by yep undecided?

I feel its an indirect way to say rate my look!

Well you aren't ugly but owkay atleast a bit above average,

I would av asked for contact buh NLdes would say "end time paroll.

All iz well! kiss
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by EejaNla01(m): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
Double post*
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
passionate88: Wetin b this?.
Proven spoken words through ages.Those words holds the greatest key for success and inner self power.
Say these every morning
I love myself, I love myself, I love myself 10times
I am wealth, I am Abundance, I am Joy (this one gives you a happy pocket full of money)10 times
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Femonjay(m): 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your conscience.
babe you are beautifully made.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by free37: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2013
Just be yourself.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Douglasin: 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
Dear nairalanders,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can She Still Be Considered A Virgin? / 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower / 10 Insights You Should Take Steps Into Serious Relationship Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.