Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. (18415 Views)

Subtle Signs Of Advanced Inferiority Complex / Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? / Inferiority Complex in Dating and Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by seedord247(m): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
life_style: First what do you think about your self ? are you actually the one in your profile ? lipsrsealed

No thats her shadow. cool cool
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Dyt(f): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
emiye: See long neck !!!! Are you related by blood to Agbani Darego?

Lmao
Pls check ursef
Looool
Don't take off dat pix o
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by UjSizzle(f): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
You'll need to build confidence in yourself. First try to get comfortable in your own skin; if you don't think you're beautiful, you'll never believe it if someone else tells you that.
If you're ugly and come to terms with it personally, then anyone trying to mock you by attributing beauty to you won't come off as an insult to your person.
Embrace who and what you are dear, that's the one way I know to conquer inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by xynerise: 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
My dear, no one is perfect. No matter how you look, you are far better than a lot of people. You might be ugly to some guys, but you are a queen to another. What matters is what you think you are. I believe you have a nice figure which supercedes a lot of pretty girls' figures? That alone is another form of beauty cool. You are amazing just the way you are
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by slap1(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
Until you love yourself, sweety, you won't feel loved. Self-love is the first step you should take.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by jaybee3(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
What do yo see when you look at yourself in the mirror?
Fact is, no amount of reassurance from us strangers will make you feel good about yourself if you don't actually love yourself.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by xynerise: 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
@op. I just look your profile. You fine jor angry

Besides, na ugly girls dey do shakara these days
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by SIRKOL(m): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
Primuskay: Dear nairalanders,
I have been having this problem for over a year now, after a guy told me that i am ugly and ill-endowed.

Since then i have been feeling inferior, especially when am with my friends who are beautiful. When a guy tells me i am beautiful i always feel that he is mocking me.

Please help me overcome this for it has turned me into an introvert.

by bcoming $uperior!!
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by okooloyun1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
Op there is no perfection in human beauty no matter how pretty u look people wil complain so if someone tell u dat u`re ugly tell him to kiss ur bum bum.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by achi4u(m): 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
Free ur mind first and every other things will be fallen in shape.
Or you can hang urself because one monkey says ur nt beautiful.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
upload ur pix lets assertain d credibility of d compliments....but ama fraid u mite now become dangerous
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
is dat you in your profile? Damn!!! you are such a beauty
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Eneze1(f): 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
Young woman believe in yourself, don't let anybody put you down with the words of their mouth, dress well and always try to look good, this alone increases your level of confidence, we are all wonderfully made, there will always be someone that will be finer than you and there are people that are even praying to have at least a quarter of your beauty

1 Like

Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
I have been having this problem for over a year now, after a guy told me that i am ugly and ill-endowed.

Since then i have been feeling inferior, especially when am with my friends who are beautiful. When a guy tells me i am beautiful i always feel that he is mocking me.

ANSWER

1. Stop buying inferior goods..

2. Stop feeling inadequate with yourself..

3. Stay in your lane. Dont try to be who you are not.

4. Work on your inner self.. Its more important than your outter beauty.

5. Work on your mind. Most people dont look|think|or notice those things about you that you are so self-concious of.

6. Define yourself. Know who you are and dont lose sight of that.

7. Stop being envious of those that you think are better than you.

8. Relax and enjoy life.. Its too short for you to be feeling insecure or inferior.

9. Learn to love yourself. and if there are things about you you dont like and can change, start working on changing those things.

10. SWAGGA!!! Create your own unique brand of swagger..

[b]WORD OF THE GODS:: Dear OP. Even I have at one time been through that stage where I felt inferior. Inferior to my friends, my siblings and to everyone in general. I didnt have the fancy clothes, wasnt doing well academically like my siblings, didnt excel in sports, felt I was not handsome, didnt have the kind of money my friends had, wasnt cool enough, my parents werent rich enough, we didnt live in the cool part of town, I didnt speak with an accent, e.t.c. My Parents also didnt help matters either. BUT all that changed once I entered into the University and met this my one roomate whom I felt I was better than, yet he seemed to be living a fuller life than I was. That was when I learnt that true happiness can only come from within. Immediately I learnt to be content and be happy with myself and who I am. I worked on myself and gradually changed and redefined myself and how I saw myself. Today I'm a much more happy person. And when I look back now, I realize that the only thing that changed was ME and the way I felt about me. DO this and it will impact every facet of your life. You will be happier and never feel inferior to anyone even those who are wealthier, prettier and 'whateverelse'ier' more than you..

REMEMBER:: You cant have it all.. And no matter how bad you think you have it, you are still better than many others..

The Gods are truely wise..
[/b]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Thorgan: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
Well I can't say much but it's only in nig that horgly girls will be forming and fronting and I can bet that's what you did to that guy that made him call you that.Anyways,I won't lie to you,you are not too fine neither are you too ugly.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Thorgan: 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
Well I can't say much but it's only in nig that horgly girls will be forming and fronting and I can bet that's what you did to that guy that made him call you that.Anyways,I won't lie to you,you are not too fine neither are you ugly.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by jadakiss213(m): 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2013

babes,if that's you on your profile,then u aint ugly nao..Na wa o,people with dia bad mouth.It depends on who told you so though.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Warlord3000(m): 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
@OP..

The first thing I did after Opening this thread was to go check out ur ₯ ..

VERDICTS::: Tell the guy to go get an eye-glass or betteryet a brain upgrade.. That's all.. cool

His loss.. Another man gain.. So why disturb yourself o jare..
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Built2last: 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
Words are powerful....tell a woman in the morning at work that she is not well dressed. it changes everything about her that day. Its worst off when you say she is ugly. Be mindful of what you tell ladies. it shapes their lives

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by brownlord: 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
emiye: See long neck !!!! Are you related by blood to Agbani Darego?

Guy u dey crase? why u remove that picx, mod pls ban this idiot for removing his ugly picx from profile
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by lifestyle1(m): 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
seedord247:

No thats her shadow. cool cool

Do you even know why i asked that question ? undecided
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by yorke1: 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Some people are ugly to be sincere and don't let us lie to ourselves. Thank yourself star if you don't fall in that category. I really don't see why you should be feeling inferior because you purportedly feel you are ugly because of others opinion. Hey, no matter how much people here try to make you feel good about yourself my dear, it wont help you if you are convinced inside you that you are ugly. But the last time I checked, handsome guys are most attracted to ugly girls. End time tins rite? Your guess is as good as mine!
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by slap1(m): 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
Did you bother to find out if the guy has apollo because you are not ugly at all. Unless you have/had a crush on the guy, his opinion is worthless.
By the way, I'd like to have your contact, if you don't mind.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
Op do u knw dat song,"i am beautiful no mata wat they say,words cant bring me down"hey i knw hw u feel,i once felt dat way bt nt anymre,galfrnd take it 4rm me,u a damn pretty,be proud of u.
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by seedord247(m): 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
life_style:

Do you even know why i asked that question ? undecided

I willl like to know sir ferguson. grin
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by passionate88: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
Dyt:

Na
Never
How u been?
Hugs him
Wow. I'm fine. Ehm, na front page we dey o
Re: How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. by yorke1: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
Graphy: Op do u knw dat song,"i am beautiful no mata wat they say,words cant bring me down"hey i knw hw u feel,i once felt dat way bt nt anymre,galfrnd take it 4rm me,u a damn pretty,be proud of u.

Going by your comment above, I really need to ask if that's your fake pic or real pic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower / 10 Insights You Should Take Steps Into Serious Relationship Before Marriage / ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.