Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend (16021 Views)

My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever / My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal / My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
poshdiva: If you were brought up in a home where your mother had the final say and resulted in you bending over to every woman's whims then that's your bloody business. You are not a man and you would NEVER have control over your home. Don't blame anybody and stop being bitter.
Bit of an irony here my dear,
poshdiva:
I was brought up to be submissive and respectful so when i meet men like you who would rather submit to a woman then i can't help it if i am disgusted.
you don't care what influence a man's upbringing might have had on him, you just attribute it to his character and the get disgusted at him while in the same vane you attribute that disgust to your own upbringing?
If you're allowed to become disgusted at a man being able to respect and listen to his girl because of your upbringing then why shouldn't he? Why is he denied the right of being a man and then you justifieed in your own right?

poshdiva:
I would say it again! I am not attracted and will never be attracted to a man who jumps when I ask him to or who obeys me. That is crap for me. If you are not firm in everything you do including your decisions then you have no place in my life.
What about when he loves you enough to value your opinions and suggestions?
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by chuksme(m): 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
Wu Zetian: @jeffp, do not mind all these silly ppl telling you she's cheating, most of them are single-broke-misogynists. If she was the one that smashed your phone, they would be screaming hell and calling her a devil...............

There's something you need to get straight, there's hardly any 23 yr old that isn't addicted to his/her phone. You incessantly laid claim to the fact that you got her the phone; are you the first and only guy that bought his girl a gift?? Did she force you to buy it?? You made the decision yourself to go ahead and buy her a blackberry, stop thinking you can act a fool and go scott-free because you bought her a blackberry.

You have a great share of fault here. Initially, when you were raging mad that she was giving all her attention to her phone, she was oblivious of this. Instead of you to tell her what you're mad about, you decided to give her an attitude and pout like a sulking little kid. Are u dumb or a baby?? Don't you know how to express your feelings by communicating??
To make matters worse, (like giving her attitude wasn't rude enough) you decided to snatch her phone and smash it! Thank God for your girlfriend cos my next line of action would not be to cry. After I'm done scolding and "telling you about your life", you would never act irrational in my presence again!

When one is already mad at another person, every other thing that person does irritates them. That is what I think happened with the groceries or shopping bags. She helped with the grocery bags but she didn't just help the way you wanted her to. It's funny, cos when I go out shopping with even my male friends, they do not even want me to lift a finger when it comes to carrying the bags. I guess chivalry is dead as far as jeffp is concerned. (Hey, I'm not an ardent advocator for chivalry, I couldn't care less)

How can you borrow money for a birthday??!! Lol, brother I appreciate the fact the you're in love but your girl needs to be more aware of your finances.

By their fruits, we shall know them. you are more immature than the Girl. With this response you made here,Only a stupid man can stay and abide with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone / My Girl Is Secretive / Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.