Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend (16022 Views)

My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever / My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal / My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Deschil: 3:40am On Sep 15, 2013
You are just as immature as the said girlfriend
poshdiva: @wackyj the way i see the Op's girlfriend iis someone who doesn't take nonsense. Because you bought me the phone doesnt mean you can do with the phone as you like. Its her property now and when you destroy someone's property, you fix it! By the time he pays for the fixing, next time he will think before damaging something.

He also acted immature. He could have just communicated his feelings to her Instead of breaking HER phone.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 15, 2013
As for Poshdiva, it's a shame that you took a man's niceness to mean he is a weakling... The same dude whom you say has his own company is a weakling, right?

Do you know what it takes to own a company from scratch? That's some raw steel ball audacity, ma'am. A risk taker and action man.

And it takes REAL man to achieve that.

Go start a company and see if it will last long and you are free from BP.

Like I said, your kind does not deserve being treated like a queen, which the poor dude was erroneously doing, because no matter what, you will always assume he is weak.

I hope when you meet a dude who does not give fvck if you exist in his life, one that does not rate you that much, one who could even abandone you with pregnancy at home and he his busy drinking or wooing another girl in a club, then you will know the difference. Sadly, this are the kind you classify as a real man.

As far as I am concern, no girl is worth the attention, no one. They don't deserve it, except proven otherwise.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Sagamite(m): 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2013
jeffp: I took the phone to repair yesterday ..and bought her a small phone yesterday to use until d phone is fixed...after 3 hours...we got into argument because i didnt pick my calls...wen she was calling bcause i was sleeping...and wen i drove to her house.. she told me to get out of her house..,..i didnt ..instead.. i petted her..and made sure she was happy...as i got home ....i sat down..and realized dat she will never respect me in her life.. d see finish don too much.,. dis morning.,.i sent her an sms telling her..it is over... she replied..saying.. i am a coward...that i should come and tell her to her face. i jiust ignorned d sms and didnt reply back.. she has sent another one..dat she wants to come and pick up her stuffs.. still i didn't reply....

Now back to the tory before the ugly hoodrat with diseased & smelly ish interrupted.

The reason she wants to "come and pick up her stuff" is because you are ignoring her. Now she feels you have some control and you are dumping her without as much sweat as her ego needed. She wanted you to beg while she dumped you so she can carry her head high and tell all her friends.

I can guarantee you 1000% when she comes to pick her stuff, she would either start an argument or do something physically/attitudinally to provoke you into an argument just to get the satisfaction that you are upset about the break-up. Not because she gives a hoot about you or the relationship, just to massage her ego. Note: When a woman stops loving you, you are worse than her shyt!

I have said this a few times on NL:

https://www.nairaland.com/293032/taking-50-wealth/1#4168241

Either:

1) Ask her what are the stuff and then tell her you will drop it for her.

2) Or let her come and get it.

For (1), what you should do if she agrees is get all her stuff and then don't even take it to her house. Take it to one of her friends and tell her to help you hand it over. Don't warn her or her friend in advance that is what you are going to do. Just drive up to the friend's house and say you are traveling and X told you to pass it over to her to help her keep till she picks it up. Then text your ex (don't call, that is too polite) that you dropped it with her friend and she should go there and pick it up.

That would avoid the argument, is sufficiently rude to a rude cun*, would let her know you have no respect or regards for her, and would make it difficult for her to boast to her friends that she dumped you while you were crawling and begging. She would be pissed but ignore her phone calls and her angry texts. Don't show emotions whether anger or ridicule.

For approach (2), tell her to let you know when she is coming so you would be at home. If she does not, do not open the door for at least 15 mins. It she does, pack her stuff and as she knocks, open the door and hand it to her and close the door without saying a world apart from "here they are". Don't let her come in.

It is important you do not take the argument bait. When you refuse to fall for the argument/shouting bait, she would play the emotional card because she can't leave you feeling you dumped her and you do not give a hoot. She would start crying and trying to tell you that you are a bad person for the way you are treating her. Waiting for you to be dumb and start petting her. The temptation is to complain about "What about how she has treated you?", but you are wasting your time arguing with someone that is definitely not interested in logic, fairness or respect. She would never agree with you, all she is interested in is an argument and manipulating you. Ignore her and tell her, in a moderate tone, the door/gate is still open for her to exit. Don't say it angrily, don't say it rudely, don't say it with passion, don't say it mockingly. Just say it stoically.

Watch how it would bite her for months and years to come that you can cut her off in a second permanently.

8 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Arsenate(m): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2013
^^wooow. Excellent. I wish I learnt these earlier in my life. Girls are such cruel emotional manipulators. Better late than never, though.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Sagamite(m): 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
Arsenate: ^^wooow. Excellent. I wish I learnt these earlier in my life. Girls are such cruel emotional manipulators. Better late than never, though.

There is a reason why they tend to never like each other and are extremely weary of each other.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
gringringringringringringrin

Have you ever noticed how girls look at themselves, either both or just one without the other noticing that she is being gazed at ?

I mean the typical eye probing searches from head to toe...

I often ponder why they do this... It does not matter whether they know each other or not, but most times it's when they don't know each other.

Jealous creatures sad
Sagamite:

There is a reason why they tend to never like each other and are extremely weary of each other.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sagamite:

Now back to the tory before the ugly hoodrat with diseased & smelly ish interrupted.

The reason she wants to "come and pick up her stuff" is because you are ignoring her. Now she feels you have some control and you are dumping her without as much sweat as her ego needed. She wanted you to beg while she dumped you so she can carry her head high and tell all her friends.

I can guarantee you 1000% when she comes to pick her stuff, she would either start an argument or do something physically/attitudinally to provoke you into an argument just to get the satisfaction that you are upset about the break-up. Not because she gives a hoot about you or the relationship, just to massage her ego. Note: When a woman stops loving you, you are worse than her shyt!

I have said this a few times on NL:

https://www.nairaland.com/293032/taking-50-wealth/1#4168241

Either:

1) Ask her what are the stuff and then tell her you will drop it for her.

2) Or let her come and get it.

For (1), what you should do if she agrees is get all her stuff and then don't even take it to her house. Take it to one of her friends and tell her to help you hand it over. Don't warn her or her friend in advance that is what you are going to do. Just drive up to the friend's house and say you are traveling and X told you to pass it over to her to help her keep till she picks it up. Then text your ex (don't call, that is too polite) that you dropped it with her friend and she should go there and pick it up.

That would avoid the argument, is sufficiently rude to a rude cun*, would let her know you have no respect or regards for her, and would make it difficult for her to boast to her friends that she dumped you while you were crawling and begging. She would be pissed but ignore her phone calls and her angry texts. Don't show emotions whether anger or ridicule.

For approach (2), tell her to let you know when she is coming so you would be at home. If she does not, do not open the door for at least 15 mins. It she does, pack her stuff and as she knocks, open the door and hand it to her and close the door without saying a world apart from "here they are". Don't let her come in.

It is important you do not take the argument bait. When you refuse to fall for the argument/shouting bait, she would play the emotional card because she can't leave you feeling you dumped her and you do not give a hoot. She would start crying and trying to tell you that you are a bad person for the way you are treating her. Waiting for you to be dumb and start petting her. The temptation is to complain about "What about how she has treated you?", but you are wasting your time arguing with someone that is definitely not interested in logic, fairness or respect. She would never agree with you, all she is interested in is an argument and manipulating you. Ignore her and tell her, in a moderate tone, the door/gate is still open for her to exit. Don't say it angrily, don't say it rudely, don't say it with passion, don't say it mockingly. Just say it stoically.

Watch how it would bite her for months and years to come that you can cut her off in a second permanently.

wonderful!!! Simply wonderful, took me some time to realise that this is what they do, when you're with them, they would seem so emotional, sincere and crap like that but in their mind they don't really care, if you fall for their games, they would forget you the instant they walk out the door.

OP Resist the temptation to accept her back if she begs to come back any time soon, she is not really sorry, she just wants to
1. Find out what is it that made you so readily dismiss her
2. See if she can get you into her again so that she can dump you hard
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
I don't understand how supposedly grown men can gather together just to talk sh1t about the opposite gender, It's vile and disturbing! Eww...
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Sagamite(m): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2013
2s£xy:
gringringringringringringrin

Have you ever noticed how girls look at themselves, either both or just one without the other noticing that she is being gazed at ?

I mean the typical eye probing searches from head to toe...

I often ponder why they do this... It does not matter whether they know each other or not, but most times it's when they don't know each other.

Jealous creatures sad

It is not their fault, it is an evolutionary thing. They are programmed that way.

That is why I never get annoyed. I just risk manage the situation to my own advantage and best interest.

WackyJ1:
wonderful!!! Simply wonderful, took me some time to realise that this is what they do, when you're with them, they would seem so emotional, sincere and crap like that but in their mind they don't really care, if you fall for their games, they would forget you the instant they walk out the door.

OP Resist the temptation to accept her back if she begs to come back any time soon, she is not really sorry, she just wants to
1. Find out what is it that made you so readily dismiss her
2. See if she can get you into her again so that she can dump you hard

Never believe what women say, believe what they do.

Women have an infinite capacity of breaking their own word.

Why? Because they hardly ever feel they should have responsibilities. It is always the man who should have responsibilities because it is only the person that has a responsibility that can ever be blamed. The most frequent defence of women is to transfer blame to the man by claiming to be "naive" and "vulnerable".

https://www.nairaland.com/1433735/ladies-attitude-when-breaking-up#18042331

Take it as a fact. Women always know what they are doing, they only play "naive" when it is to their advantage and they know they have no logic to stand on. Then you see person "real men" running to their rescue like White Knights to argue on their behalf as "protectors".
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Sagamite(m): 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
Wu Zetian: I don't understand how supposedly grown men can gather together just to talk sh1t about the opposite gender, It's vile and disturbing! Eww...

Really, lets be frank. It is your ish that is vile and disturbing.

Miasma!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone / My Girl Is Secretive / Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.