Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! (30403 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by hemsquare(m): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2008
LET NIGERIANS KISS LIKE NIGERIANS, WE DONT NEED TO DO HAS THE FRENCH PPLE DOES, ABEG FRENCH KISS OR NO FRENCH KISS MAKE LIPS SHA TOSH LIPS NA HIM BE THE KOKO AND MAKE YOUR THINS ENTER THAT THINGS NA HIM BE THE ENJOYMENT, NO MIND ME ABEG, abeg nigerian kiss LIkE Naija ooooooooooooooo.

Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by meccadon: 9:47am On Jun 27, 2008
saying nigerian guys can't french kiss aint right.try someone else.i don't think i have a problem kissing.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Macteejay2(m): 10:48am On Jun 27, 2008
My dear l totally agree with on this issue. French Kiss is not a Foreign issue but rather an inherent thing in you afterall nobody thought us how suck our mama's bobo abi?
Naija Guys are not good at French Kissing thier babes. They are always in a rush to insert their Long "SIM CARD" into hmm, ok "PHONE". As for me l can french kiss u for at least 15 Minutes couple with other things join abi l try no try?
Try me make u see smiley wink cheesy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by saucekid2: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2008
uhm
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Gamine(f): 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2008
Who cares! They should Naija kiss jo.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by bugszo3(m): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2008
imao, dunno, na u sabi
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by albridge(m): 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2008
like i said earlier. i don't agree. try me first and then give your verdict.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by aloleda(f): 3:49am On Jun 30, 2008

smiley well am wit u on d fact dat naija guys suck @ french kissin, i mean lookin @ most of them all they think abt is out to get into ur panties, i mean they don't seem to know about romance or how to sweep a gurl of her feets wink.

i think they need to be tutor on these case, i hape i haven't taken this to far smiley.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 4:17am On Jun 30, 2008
aloleda:

smiley well am wit u on d fact that naija guys suck @ french kissin, i mean lookin @ most of them all they think about is out to get into your undies, i mean they don't seem to know about romance or how to sweep a girl of her feets wink.

i think they need to be tutor on these case, i hape i haven't taken this to far smiley.

you said it all right there.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by ofala(m): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2008
When i see or hear people say that Nigerians cant kiss or love ,i feel it is a disservice to us,guys,that your man cant doesnt mean that majority can not,ok?Anyway,i love the way everyone is talking now. kiss.This is jus the begining of good things.FREEDOM
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Mustay(m): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2008
Gamine:

Who cares! They should Naija kiss jo.

abi o!
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by galatico(m): 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2008
French Kiss: An openmouthed kiss in which your tongue is inserted into the other's mouth.

That is the defination and I know I can do it maybe you've not met the ones who can.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by doricah(f): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2008
LOL wink i dunno about ALL nigerian guys but mine can and hes real good at it hehe.i guess it depends on d mood and person you with! kiss
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by ofunne(f): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2008
yeah i think naija guys cant kiss at all if they arent pouring spit in ur mouth,they are biting ur mouth in a horrible way till it swells up or they are making stupid disgusting noise with their mouth and i sooooooooo like love french kising am one of the best if i might add,guys abeg try instead instead of trying 2 plunge in2 a cunt dat is f**king dry.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by slickhacks(m): 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2008
i dunno how 2 frenchkiss in any mood even wen im angry, try me and see grin lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by raxikool(m): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2008
oh ma God, wat are u guys saying, dat Nigerian guys dnt know how to french kiss, come and meet me and i would show u how naija guys can do morethan the inventer of french kiss
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by bode007: 8:45am On Jul 01, 2008
we like the real things,na oyinbo dey kiss
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Tankob(m): 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2008
grin grin the thing is that it all depnds on the mood so if you at a bash and expect a french kiss then u are confused but at the same time if you take a girl to a cool place nothing much just the view of the mountains at sunset she would insult you for taking her to a dry place like that meanwhile that is the perfect setting for a kiss. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided so dont blame naija boys
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by francessby(f): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2008
Naija men are superb in that aspect unless you have not meet one, they can kiss you till thou kingdom come that is if you want or maybe you are always in a hurry to go home so the guy will kiss you kwa kwa kwa for you to go. but if you really wants to enjoy yourself we have good ones that are professional in that aspect okay.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by cyndz(f): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2008
not all nigerians guys but the major thing they can do is lovemaking
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by islamway(m): 6:27am On Jul 02, 2008
Muhammad says that it is important that they can smile as below.

Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by MykeNiggas: 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2008
Omo na wo for nna oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

na who know that kind KISS for under heaven\

SEY NA de KISS principle (Keep It Simple Stupid)or What?/

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by sherron(f): 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2008
Stop worrying about french kissing. Invent your own way of kissing that wil make you feel comfortable.
But, if you're having trouble french kissing, this means you'll have double trouble kissing down stairs. You'll have to invent your own way with that too in order to feel comfortabl.

Good luck brother.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by ashokeze(m): 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2008
Who said so? you´v not meet the right guy who has the art of kissing
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by AkpoJude(m): 2:14am On Jul 06, 2008
You see 4 this life wen we dey so them don talk am b4 same
woman wen get belle nor fit talk for e pikin watin he go do and nor do

For me Kissing/romance is interesting,very interesting kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by kayode347(m): 5:12am On Jul 06, 2008
Ahh I would try it but I know if I did my tounge would go far enough to clean her colon. So I just stay away from it. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 5:14am On Jul 06, 2008
@kayode

i think you are a bit extending the truth
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by kayode347(m): 5:23am On Jul 06, 2008
Extending the truth or not I don't like to do things that get my tounge afraid of being digested. tongue
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 5:24am On Jul 06, 2008
oka you obviously haven't been french kissed or haven't been frenched well.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by kayode347(m): 6:28am On Jul 06, 2008
The girl I did it with! Ahh, It was so nasty to me and ever since I just never even thought about doing it again because that girl made my tounge feel like it was being digested.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by troy34(m): 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2008
if u think so then come to papa and see wat i can do cool
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by iice(f): 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2008
Hah! I've kissed a few in my life and no majority don't knw how it's done but some know how to knock your socks off! kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How Do I Know He Loves Me? / Nairalander Set To Wed / From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.