Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! (30321 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Echidime(m): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2008
@amaechijay: Please where are you? if you don't mind send me a mail and have a second round of your former kiss.
Honestysmith@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Bankai(m): 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2008
if i hear that a guy like me cant french kiss, ill kiss u with all the styles of the various nationalities of the world. Asian kiss, Czechoslovakia,Russian Italian German, you name it. Just dont generalise next time or ill japanese kiss you which is not going to be a funny sight. kisshttp://lazygenius.4mg.com/cgi-bin/blog/view_post/428991
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by spikedcylinder: 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2008
I dont even know what to say again sef. All has been said.
However, i have a question. How many Nigerian girls can actually kiss well? (I'm going to refrain from referring to a good kiss as *french* because i can bet not every French person can snog!)
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by tnthommie(m): 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2008
i think u are verey very wrong cos my u havent seen d real huys do it maybe my girl will explain better. grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by fyneguy: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2008
Any lady that supports this topic should also tell us how many naija guys she has kissed to arrive at that conclusion
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Orimili(m): 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2008
ehie007:

French kiss is a passionate way of kissing, it started in france thats why its tagged French Kiss, doesnt mean every french person can do a french kiss, but its subject to learning,
french kiss starts by slow kissing, playing around with the lips, from there move deeper to tonguing and so on, some people have the natural skills (like me), while some have to learn.

Do you know we also have english kissing too

I seriously doubt that 'French Kissing' originated in France. Either way, I still cannot see the attractiveness of tongue kissing.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Elgaxton(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2008
You ve been kissing the wrong guy(z) honey! grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by kidonig: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2008
Very interesting,
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by erratic: 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2008
Y'all leave French kiss to the French.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Elgaxton(m): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2008
erratic:

erratic:

are you saying nigerians should do Naija kissing? Abeg brief us o
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by DoubleN(m): 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2008
Too bad you've been blessed with the bad luck of meeting bad kissers.Just wait till i kiss you! grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by djcrooky(m): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2008
yes you all are right

@poster
french people have the best and romantic kiss

while we have the best of sex

right?
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by djcrooky(m): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2008
yes you all are right

@poster
french people have the best and romantic kiss

while we have the best of sex

right?
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by nwaroni: 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2008
Well I dont think you have sampled well enough to be an authourity. Spare men, French kiss? No indigenous one?

Relationship is like a package, what You see in it you take.

Feel free to post any available statistics, practicals would sound better.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by jekad: 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ive tasted good lips wink and i bet u dat nigerian men are good kissers cool
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by everchris(m): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2008
Elgaxton:

You ve been kissing the wrong guy(z) honey! grin
Abeg tell her again. She has obviously been kissing the wrong guy. The fact that your guy doesnt know how to kiss doesnt mean that every other niaja guy don't know how to kiss. Non Nigerian's do visit this website, so ABEG NO FALL OUR HAND FOR HERE
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by holythug(m): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2008
hmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Ngel1(f): 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2008
dis shit ryt here is funny grin
i dont have a say coz i've never
french kissed a nigerian boy/man b4
so all u naija guys reading dis
dis is 4 u kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by holythug(m): 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2008
yea na bluetooth u dey take send am abi
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2008
who's talking of french kiss here in naija? eeeeeeeh? we no dey france oooo!!!! u babes must have to stick to our own NAIJA KISS. if u are bitten, sorry oooooo.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by galatico(m): 9:28am On Jun 24, 2008
Am a good kisser and don't rush i take my time,
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by dodua(f): 10:38am On Jun 24, 2008
grin[color=#990000][/color]i agree that some naija guys dont hav any idea of d kissin technique called french kissin theyall jus want 2 get in yr pants so fast but m sure there wll b exceptions 2 d rule cool
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Uby40(m): 11:09am On Jun 24, 2008
@ Poster,
how many nigerian men have u french-kissed that made u sum up ur conclusion.
i think u havent been happy with the way ur patners kissed.
i know how to do my thang, and frm wat u stressed out french kissing, i think u forgat the breathing part, that shud be the first aspect, cos that wat turns on the mind of ur partner,a nd not the way their tongur roams ur mouth,
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by magica: 11:44am On Jun 24, 2008
dats so true. many of them cant. they dont know that just doing that can make the chick like them n the opposite is a big turn off! guys be WARNED!
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by PiMpjUiCe1: 11:49am On Jun 24, 2008
@Poster
i should start by asking you how many Nigerian guys u have "french kissed".Moreover, why would a nigerian guy need to be ood at french kissing. Y cant we be original. if u want french kiss thngo collect visa enta france, when u reach dem airpor, just close ur eyes and open ur mouf wide. u'd get enuff,
ITS 9JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

If a good kiss is what u need, come get me, if french kiss is wha u need.their embassy is somewhere on queens road ikoyi, if am ryt!
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Uby40(m): 11:56am On Jun 24, 2008
i concor.

and why do i have to waste my time with french kissing when i can drive my point home quick-ly with my ice cubes in my mouth, and the location is her cunt, until the cubes all melt away.

to me,french kissing come more, wen she's seeing her period,and we just cant stand d heat of the moment
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by eminemkayc: 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2008
this discussion is completely wack!! why put up this type of discussion on the board, anyway i think i could kiss or rather french kiss to a relative nice extent. onyinye could bear me witness cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by dammeg: 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2008
yeah i agree wit u if u say nija dont know how,,,,,,,a french kiss is meant 4 d french and a nija man would probably give a real nija kiss, but wouldnt minfd if am been thtot how
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2008
well, well, seems this mamii hasnt met me yet( not tryna sound cocky though) grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by otoidea(m): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2008
its nt bout bein nigerian, guys/grls all over the world can/cant kiss!

its all bout the individual,

bt its pretty ez 2 learn nd u sud b able to teach ur partner nd practice till u cn share a passionate njoyable kiss wvout any gross feeln
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2008
eminemkayc:

this discussion is completely wack!! why put up this type of discussion on the board, anyway i think i could kiss or rather french kiss to a relative nice extent. onyinye could bear me witness cheesy

ummm? ? ? truly questionable.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Kemjisuper(m): 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2008
Why must it be French! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back / Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.