Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! (30320 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 11:47pm On Jun 22, 2008
oka wow. i have lived in the states my whole life. and yeah i was not sexually at a young age and im not sexually at this age. and "spin the bottle" really isnt sexually.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Cyclone5(m): 12:10am On Jun 23, 2008
I was referring to things that might initiate kissing.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by ztyle(m): 12:17am On Jun 23, 2008
french kiss ke, na wa o undecided
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by adconline(m): 1:17am On Jun 23, 2008
another myopic rant from a clueless low life person who thinks that  the world is defined what's happening around her. I wonder how many Naija men  you have slept with. Becareful with your answers  because you could join the list of heavy hitters- slot.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by noetic(m): 1:19am On Jun 23, 2008
adconline:

another myopic rant from a clueless low life person who thinks that the world is defined what's happening around her. I wonder how many Naija men you have slept with. Becareful with your answers because you could join the lsit of heavy hitters- slot.

my guy take am easy now, u don too vex.
she just talk her mind, even if her opinion is unfortunately retarded, u go at least respect am.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Mesmerize(f): 1:36am On Jun 23, 2008
adconline:

another myopic rant from a clueless low life person who thinks that the world is defined what's happening around her. I wonder how many Naija men you have slept with. Becareful with your answers because you could join the lsit of heavy hitters- slot.

From all this ramblings, the fact is naija men cannot french kiss. . .

As someone mentioned before, they can Nigerian kiss. . . they've got their style, and I respect that.

And you, my friend, have to recognize what you can or cannot do before you try it out with a girl who might be judging you in that area.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Gabry(f): 5:06am On Jun 23, 2008
I know this naija guy here kiss very very well! I know it cause when he kisses, it turns me on so there! Not all Naija Men are bad in French Kissing.

And mind you, some french guys are bad in kissing yet they call it french kissing so I think it all depends on individuals
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by tipsy289(m): 8:39am On Jun 23, 2008
I dont know what u mean by NIGERIAN men!!!
Cos i can kiss and unless you want to label me as something else-the theory has been deemed a failure!!!!!sorry
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by oYaTo(m): 9:45am On Jun 23, 2008
french kiss? i guess i dey try sha. . .did a lot of research on the web when i was in my late teens on the art of frenchin'. . .guess it paid off. . .i've had numerous feedbacks. . . i once had a frenchie session with a girl, and she ended up tellin' her friends about it, and one of them even sent me a text sayin' she wouldn't mind a tryout session with me grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by victor4u(m): 9:47am On Jun 23, 2008
@ topic

Contrary to ur opinion, I french kiss like anytin and can go 30 mins kissin. bt ma gal really doesnt like dat sad, prefers goin straight to d point cry
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by sucess001(m): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2008
@tope 2000, am askin u the second time, i think u ll really enjoy gettin to know me, just "take a leap", ayo_esq@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by adex285(m): 10:15am On Jun 23, 2008
why the complain,atlease you could have teach yo man how to do the so called frnech kiss.after all thatz why you are his girl man you don't xpect a common to be perfect we need to be educated in some certain area.and who know if you eventaully meet the guy that knows do the french kiss and cant hit it harder the way you want to it.a sure you will be the first girl to post that naija guy don hit harder as well and b4 saying some don't say all naija guys for the fact that you guys don't know how to the french kiss does not mean that all naija cant do it as well.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by leeport: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2008
@quickgirl

gurl can we just hook up and `ill show you how its done, maybe you should blame them guys you`ve been with , they might have not been up to it
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by ehie007(m): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2008
The issue is that french kiss is not that every french man or woman knows how to kiss, the term "french Kiss" originated from france as a part of their passion culture somtimes in 1920, the french were known for the way they express their passion to each other also was very well expressed in their way of kissing,,

French kiss is a passionate wasy of kissing, so to the poster, guess ur boyfrend doesnt know how to kiss, dont generalise because ur guy or the guys u have kissed dont know how to kiss.
Infact so nigerian guys know how to kiss, its our nigerian ladies that dont really know how to kiss.
Abi i lie grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by dre101(m): 10:29am On Jun 23, 2008
As for me o, I kno say I dey try kiss
gabrywyl:

some french guys are bad in kissing yet they call it french kissing so I think it all depends on individuals
Gab,How do you know dat, have u KISSED french guy before? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by dre101(m): 10:31am On Jun 23, 2008
@Ehie
U no lie o jare, but my girl dey try sha grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Gabry(f): 10:35am On Jun 23, 2008
Posted by: dre101
Gab,How do you know that, have u KISSED french guy before?

Dre, Oh No. but I heard it from my friends who dated french guys before. Heheh! grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by freakyy(m): 11:02am On Jun 23, 2008
Frenchh is reallyy great if you see people do it, but wouldnt tryy it down here not when our hygiene practice is below sea-level, How manyy nigerians clean their mouth properlyy,
how many people floss the teeth??

Kissed a girl 2days back n this mornin i think i've gat a sore or something, !!

Go Frenchh kiss make u catch something.

kiss tongue
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by ladoy(m): 11:16am On Jun 23, 2008
I dont think licking of siliva could be anything sensual, if anything i think it'll put off the mood. i guess i'm just oldskool or something but i feel that theres a whole lot of hype about the act- in movies, novels and sorts so much so that we have  associated it(as we're being made to believe) to a paradox of pleasure-understandable, because we see and read about people french kissing and then stopping breathlessly at the evidently "estatic feeling" that it generated in them and then psychologically our subconscious registers that and then we tend to  develop a craving for it.

For me, i think i'm  just fine with conventional kissing and cuddling-what makes it special is the skill with which it is done. wink
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by hanksgirl(f): 11:23am On Jun 23, 2008
@ poster: i totally disagree, had this guy once! all i can say was that the guy is very good! cool cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by jkpretty(f): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2008
@Topic
I don't know where u drew your conclusions from. But many of my brothers here, sure can do better than the French. wink

Nigerian men could have many flaws (fraud e.t.c) accrued to them world wide, but in matters of romance, not only are they rated high and high in demand. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Those that can't kiss shld brush up cos it goes a long way speaking the rest of your talent. cool
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by smooooooth: 11:48am On Jun 23, 2008
@post, thats cos they are nigerian men and not french grin. anyway this quickgirl sef, where do u get all this ur conclusions from, how many nigerian men have u kissed? and even if u have kisssed quite a number that seems a good representation of the nigerian man, then i must say u have always been meeting the wrong men,cos me i am a nigerian man with a french mouth grin. and i know alot of my nigerian brothers that are good kissers.infact i think nigerian girls are the ones who dont like the long deep kiss,not the guys abeg!
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by ehie007(m): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2008
French kiss is a passionate way of kissing, it started in france thats why its tagged French Kiss, doesnt mean every french person can do a french kiss, but its subject to learning,
french kiss starts by slow kissing, playing around with the lips, from there move deeper to tonguing and so on, some people have the natural skills (like me), while some have to learn.

Do you know we also have english kissing too
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by nike4luv(f): 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2008
too much generalization, i dont like it! angry
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2008
nike4luv:

too much generalization, i don't like it! angry

Nike, where have you been? kiss
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by ladybam(f): 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2008
English kissing hmmmmmmmmmm
some people are finding it difficult to French kiss and your bringing up ''English kiss''
its like you what some people to loose there lips in the name of kissing,
OK how about Nigerian kiss,
                       German kiss,
                       USA Kiss,
                       South African kiss,
                       kiss, kiss, kiss,
KISS AS YOU CAN,as long as its passionate,
And learn,if you must   wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by amaikama(m): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2008
Quickgirl!! have u ever french kissed a nairalander to know if they dont know how to kiss or u base ur experince on ousiders thinking all men are the same?
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2008
ooh i loove dis topic my ex tought sticking his tounge 4 me 2 suck was sexy when i told him it was nauseous he was highly offended and never kissed me again till i got fed up and told him it was over. , what can i say i LOVE kissing
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by woodboi(m): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2008
@ poster

i can help you no look say mo pere
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by erekere(m): 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2008
Well i believe what the poster said some of our guys are either too eager to enter the hole and some just simply lack the skill but as for me,any babe that i have dated before will surely tell anyone i am a pro wen it comes to french kissing and any lady who think she has a better guy at that can reach out i am available even to the poster that INKAN A SEE
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Echidime(m): 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2008
Only men in french countries can give Naija ladies the practical french kiss, so I am available,after i kiss you, you won't need to go to church again to attain paradise. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by amaechijay: 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2008
@ poster

I don't think u've met the real guys

Some guys can kisssssssssssssssssssss

my first boyfriend is an example  wink grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back / Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.