Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! (30314 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by moHot(f): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2008
ah thanks my sister o, i dont know why people are crazy about french kiss or is it only french kiss that's romantic?
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2008
Kemjisuper:

Why must it be French! undecided

why should it no be french?? i have yet to hear of a naija kiss so im sticking with the passionate french kiss.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by danzie(m): 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2008
toooo bad most naija guys cant rench kiss but i know i can very well i can
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by bastrin(f): 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2008
@quickgirl
How can one kiss u well wen u r a quickie?
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by jintujinta(m): 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2008
I beg describe french kiss and english kiss, come add african kiss to it, so i will know which one am doing, because for me, a kiss is a kiss. As long as you are not pecking, you are kissing and a kiss can grow to any length and develop into anything.
Shikena!
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2008
jintujinta:

I beg describe french kiss and english kiss, come add african kiss to it, so i will know which one am doing, because for me, a kiss is a kiss. As long as you are not pecking, you are kissing and a kiss can grow to any length and develop into anything.
Shikena!

well of course there is a difference. a french kiss is more passionate and romantic. but the english truly varies from person to person. now the african kiss well that is undescribable.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Omonunu2u(f): 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2008
onyinye2:

well of course there is a difference. a french kiss is more passionate and romantic. but the English truly varies from person to person. now the African kiss well that is undescribable.

my dear u no describe African kiss to us.
and that na d one way we dey intrested in ho!

if we dey do French kiss and we no be french, that mean say we must lean African kiss cause that na D KOKO
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2008
Omonunu2u:

my dear u no describe African kiss to us.
and that na d one way we dey intrested in ho!

if we dey do French kiss and we no be french, that mean say we must lean African kiss cause that na D KOKO

well the "african kiss" is pretty hard to describe. it isnt like any other kiss so yeah.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by janami(f): 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2008
Below you will find a variety of kiss types. If you find some that catch your fancy, feel free to try them :-)

Butterfly Kiss - With your faces less than a breath away, open and close your eyelids against your partners. If done correctly, the fluttering sensation will match the one in your heart.
Cheek Kiss - A friendly, "I really like you" kiss. Often the preferred kissing method of a first date. With your hands on your partner's shoulders, gently brush your lips across her cheek.

Earlobe Kiss - Gently sip and suck the earlobe. Avoid louder sucking noises as ears are sensitized noise detectors.

Eskimo Kiss - With your faces less than a breath apart, gently rub your noses together.

Freeze Kiss (or Melt Kiss) - Experiment with this fun kiss. Put a small piece of ice in your mouth, then open mouth and kiss your partner, passing them the ice with your tongue. It's an erotic and sensual french kiss with a twist of cold.

Foot Kiss - An erotic and romantic gesture. It may tickle, but relax and enjoy it! To give a toe kiss by gently suck the toes and then lightly kissing the foot. It helps to gently massage the base of the foot while performing the kiss.

Forehead Kiss - The "motherly" kiss or "just friends" kiss. The forehead kiss can be a comforting kiss to anyone. Simply brush your lips lightly across the crown of their head.

French Kiss - The kiss involving the tongue. Some call this the "Soul Kiss" because the life and soul are thought to pass through the mouth's breath in the exchange across tongues. Surprisingly, the French call this "The English Kiss". Girls Kissing

Fruity Kiss - Take a small piece of fruit and place between your lips (juicy fruits such as grapes, strawberries, small pieces of pineapple or mango are ideal). Kiss your partner and nibble one half of the piece of fruit while they nibble the other until it breaks in half, allowing the juice to run into your mouths.

Hand Kiss - Gently raise her hand to your lips. Lightly brush your lips across the top of her hand. Historically this kiss was performed with a bow, which showed deference to a lady.

Hickey Kiss - The object is not to draw blood, but to gently leave a mark that will prove your interlude was not a dream. This is often included in erotic pre-intimacy.

Mistletoe Kiss - Surprise your lover by capturing them with a gentle holiday kiss under the mistletoe. This is also a good method for shyer individuals to steal a kiss from a potential lover.

Letter Kiss - Send your lover a kiss in a love letter by writing the letter x several times in a row at the bottom of a letter such as XXXXX.

Neck Nibble Kiss - Gently nibble up and down your partners neck. End with a gentle kiss on the lips.

Nip Kiss - This kiss can create a very erotic sensation. While kissing your partner, ever so gently nibble on their lips. You must be very careful not to bite to hard or hurt your partner. When done correctly, this kiss ignites wonderful sensations.

Shoulder Kiss - Simply come from behind, embrace her, and kiss the top of her shoulder. This is a sensual, loving kiss.

Sip Kiss - Take a small sip of your favorite drink. Leaving a little bit of it on your lips, kiss your partner. It is a unique way to create a sensual feeling and your partner will enjoy it.

Talking Kiss - Whisper sweet nothings into your partner's mouth. If caught in the act, simply say as Chico Marx, "I wasn't kissing her. I was whispering into her mouth."

Tiger Kiss - Quietly sneak up behind your partner making sure they do not know what you are going to do. Out of the blue, grab them and gently bite their neck. Make sure to get a few good growls in too. This will surely surprise them.

Trickle Kiss - Take a sip of a favourite drink and trickle it slowly into partner's mouth while kissing.

Tongue Sucking - A variation of the French kiss. During an open-mouth kiss gently suck on your partner's tongue (not too hard because it may hurt). Very sexy :-)

Quickie Kiss - When you're in a rush. Often the nose gets it rather than the lips.

Vacuum Kiss - While kissing open-mouthed, slightly suck in as if you were sucking the air from your partners mouth. This is a playful kiss.

Virtual Kiss - For Internet lovers. Send an e-card or a kiss via email with this symbol: kiss .

culled from http://www.romantic-tips.com/kisstypes.shtml
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by lordmassac(m): 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2008
it's not all nigerian men. you fit try me ooo, i'm very good.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by vampire(m): 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2008
hjfge grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by moHot(f): 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2008
janami:

Below you will find a variety of kiss types. If you find some that catch your fancy, feel free to try them :-)

Butterfly Kiss - With your faces less than a breath away, open and close your eyelids against your partners. If done correctly, the fluttering sensation will match the one in your heart.
Cheek Kiss - A friendly, "I really like you" kiss. Often the preferred kissing method of a first date. With your hands on your partner's shoulders, gently brush your lips across her cheek.

Earlobe Kiss - Gently sip and suck the earlobe. Avoid louder sucking noises as ears are sensitized noise detectors.

Eskimo Kiss - With your faces less than a breath apart, gently rub your noses together.

Freeze Kiss (or Melt Kiss) - Experiment with this fun kiss. Put a small piece of ice in your mouth, then open mouth and kiss your partner, passing them the ice with your tongue. It's an erotic and sensual french kiss with a twist of cold.

Foot Kiss - An erotic and romantic gesture. It may tickle, but relax and enjoy it! To give a toe kiss by gently suck the toes and then lightly kissing the foot. It helps to gently massage the base of the foot while performing the kiss.

Forehead Kiss - The "motherly" kiss or "just friends" kiss. The forehead kiss can be a comforting kiss to anyone. Simply brush your lips lightly across the crown of their head.

French Kiss - The kiss involving the tongue. Some call this the "Soul Kiss" because the life and soul are thought to pass through the mouth's breath in the exchange across tongues. Surprisingly, the French call this "The English Kiss". Girls Kissing

Fruity Kiss - Take a small piece of fruit and place between your lips (juicy fruits such as grapes, strawberries, small pieces of pineapple or mango are ideal). Kiss your partner and nibble one half of the piece of fruit while they nibble the other until it breaks in half, allowing the juice to run into your mouths.

Hand Kiss - Gently raise her hand to your lips. Lightly brush your lips across the top of her hand. Historically this kiss was performed with a bow, which showed deference to a lady.

Hickey Kiss - The object is not to draw blood, but to gently leave a mark that will prove your interlude was not a dream. This is often included in erotic pre-intimacy.

Mistletoe Kiss - Surprise your lover by capturing them with a gentle holiday kiss under the mistletoe. This is also a good method for shyer individuals to steal a kiss from a potential lover.

Letter Kiss - Send your lover a kiss in a love letter by writing the letter x several times in a row at the bottom of a letter such as XXXXX.

Neck Nibble Kiss - Gently nibble up and down your partners neck. End with a gentle kiss on the lips.

Nip Kiss - This kiss can create a very erotic sensation. While kissing your partner, ever so gently nibble on their lips. You must be very careful not to bite to hard or hurt your partner. When done correctly, this kiss ignites wonderful sensations.

Shoulder Kiss - Simply come from behind, embrace her, and kiss the top of her shoulder. This is a sensual, loving kiss.

Sip Kiss - Take a small sip of your favorite drink. Leaving a little bit of it on your lips, kiss your partner. It is a unique way to create a sensual feeling and your partner will enjoy it.

Talking Kiss - Whisper sweet nothings into your partner's mouth. If caught in the act, simply say as Chico Marx, "I wasn't kissing her. I was whispering into her mouth."

Tiger Kiss - Quietly sneak up behind your partner making sure they do not know what you are going to do. Out of the blue, grab them and gently bite their neck. Make sure to get a few good growls in too. This will surely surprise them.

Trickle Kiss - Take a sip of a favourite drink and trickle it slowly into partner's mouth while kissing.

Tongue Sucking - A variation of the French kiss. During an open-mouth kiss gently suck on your partner's tongue (not too hard because it may hurt). Very sexy :-)

Quickie Kiss - When you're in a rush. Often the nose gets it rather than the lips.

Vacuum Kiss - While kissing open-mouthed, slightly suck in as if you were sucking the air from your partners mouth. This is a playful kiss.

Virtual Kiss - For Internet lovers. Send an e-card or a kiss via email with this symbol: kiss .

culled from http://www.romantic-tips.com/kisstypes.shtml

gurlfriend how many of those kisses have you practised? i hope not all of them sha o
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by walemania(m): 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2008
wow , i guess you need to test me and know how well maybe naija guys know how to french kiss, abeg try me ohhhhhhhh
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by usherlaks: 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2008
hi whatz up how are u doing i like to be a friend of urs ,and i will like u to accept me thanks for reading girl bye u can also instan message me on nextguy_2007@yahoo.com

Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by janami(f): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2008
@MoHot
lol. some
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by saucekid2: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2008
@topic
come make i show una niger delta kiss
packed with enuf fire power to blow u sky high
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by buzugee(m): 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2008
with all deez naija women wiff dragon breaf grin hellllllll nawllllllllllllllll grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by buzugee(m): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2008
breafff kicking so hard even christiano ronaldo will be intimidated cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by albridge(m): 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2008
well that depends on who you have been kissing. speak for yourself. i pack a terrific frech kiss. if you'd like a sample just holla at me cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by otoidea(m): 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2008
hmm, thnk i like tht sip kiss thingy, wv sum baileys, or um , redbull/red label mix
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by ladybam(f): 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2008
kiss na big topic oooooo wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Ojukwursg(m): 2:36am On Jun 25, 2008
Much ado about kissing. Anyway, since we (9ja) men can 9ja kiss. Why should we French kiss? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by ofala(m): 11:45am On Jun 25, 2008
hmmmmmm,i am so happ that at least naija are really talking now.Being our frank is a good start but the truth is that if some men cant kiss that doesnt mean that majority cant.It takes the two party involved and the mood,where and why,all go a long way to ignite the scene, more on this,
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by lungwun(m): 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2008
i basically feel coming up with such a gross generalisation is the uncoolest
thing a lady can do.
tho i got a hint for you
why dont you change the thread to
'My nigerian guy cannot french kiss'
that would make more sense
dont get me started on what ladies cannot do.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Bishop(m): 12:08am On Jun 26, 2008
Quickygirl this is not true oooooooo,

oya come let me teach u how to french kiss u
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by ziga: 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2008
I think the title of this post should be changed to "MY BOYFRIEND CAN NOT FRECH KISS"
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by tnthommie(m): 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2008
i think u got it all wrong girl cos my girl is beside me now and she has confirmed me to be tight in doin d french kiss grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by perception: 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2008
Damn! quickygirl! oyu are really unlucky! i guess i am blessed co's i've tasted both ways and many naija guys can kiss! some can kiss till you , you know, react down there! try some other. Good luck.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by otoidea(m): 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2008
till u react down there, thts a gud 1
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Vuitton(m): 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2008
Interesting. I think the poster is correct. However i aint in that category as my name implies.
Anyway, i think gals in 9ja prefer suckin tho
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by onyinye2(f): 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2008
@vuitton

no we dont. i rather be frenched then be sucked any day. especially on the neck. hickeys are not cute at all. no way to conceal them
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by girl22(f): 12:56am On Jun 27, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what is all this talk about french kissing? why must nigerian men learn the french way of kissing? Are we not tired of foreign things? I think iti is high time Nigerian men invent their own way of kissing which will be the envy of the world. think of a name such as NAIJA KISSING.

naija kissing lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back / Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.