Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members (40150 Views)

$9.3M Arms Deal: Names Of Nigerian Crew Members Revealed! / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
Oildichotomy^:
Simple statistical maths using the questionaire method.
How many alternate ID's do you have? ceteris paribus and honestly too!

Did you carry that out here in nairaland before making your claim?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sombody just quoted my post n quickly hid it cos i modified it..

N thought i won't notice

Exclusivity

U see as e dey sweet to hide ur post..

Ogun Ooooooooooo!!!!!!
Visit them this night

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
Say no to Tyranny

9 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Ichliebedich(f): 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
justwise:

How did you arrive at that figure?
thats nt hard naw, even wikipedia knws, nigeria has approximately 44 million internet users onli a few percentage knw nairaland

6 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
Oildichotomy^:
To foolishly think NL is a million members strong is living in a fantasy world of tail-like fairies.
70% of those bogus figures quoted on the top page are alternate ID's and dead accounts all in a bid to drive advert sales.
There is a premature moderator that displays a significant amount of cerebral palsy and deranged cerebrum.
This particular moderator should know that foolishness displayed in virtual e-world is directly proportional to parental upbringing provided joblessness remains constant.
Eqn F=kPU
Where
F is foolishness
k is Joblessness[constant]
PU is Parental upbringing

All arriving at a serious indictment on the parents.
Falls from Olumo Rock! grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ich liebe dich: thats nt hard naw, even wikipedia knws, nigeria has approximately 44 million internet users onli a few percentage knw nairaland

So basically nairaland is visited by Nigerians living in Nigeria only?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Ichliebedich(f): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
justwise: [/b]

So basically nairaland is visited by Nigerians living in Nigeria only?
u no jst wise at all all, even if u add those living abroad it doesnt add to the 1 million plus users. Most nairaland users have alternate accounts.

5 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
Please guys, let us put up a signature like mine to create awareness for this open letter.

Nothing Shall Discourage Us!!!
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by matalan: 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2013 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved.

This is a one man's business. grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Lilimax(f): 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
Justwise is viewing this thread presently lipsrsealed
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lilimax: Justwise is viewing this thread presently lipsrsealed
Obviously, he has to and see how things unfold because he is a prime suspect in this case owning to the request number 1 & 2.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ich liebe dich: u no jst wise at all all, even if u add those living abroad it doesnt add to the 1 million plus users. Most nairaland users have alternate accounts.

I can see how wise you are from your posts, so because a Nigerian owns nairaland, you automatically think that only Nigerians can register as members ?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
Davo93: Obviously, he has to and see how things unfold because he is a prime suspect in this case owning to the request number 1 & 2.

You are demanding an apology from me?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
I'm glad i noticed Mr Seun's presence on this thread some few minutes ago.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Ichliebedich(f): 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2013
justwise:

I can see how wise you are from your posts, so because a Nigerian owns nairaland, you automatically think that only Nigerians can register as members ?

there are nairaland users who are nt nigerians thats a knw fact. U dnt ave any valid point first it was abt visiting nairaland nw u've entered registering as a member. Say whatever makes u happy

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
justwise:

You demanding an apology from me?
Are you scared you could be 'convicted' after the whole show??
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ich liebe dich: there are nairaland users who are nt nigerians thats a knw fact. U dnt ave any valid point first it was abt visiting nairaland nw u've entered registering as a member. Say whatever makes u happy

I'm trying to help you come out from your narrow minded thinking, after copying statement word to word from wikipidia you ran out of what to say.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2013
Davo93: Are you scared you could be 'convicted' after the whole show??

Scared, Convicted by who? You? grin grin grin grin i blame ASUU strike
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Ichliebedich(f): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2013
justwise:

I'm trying to help you come out from your narrow minded thinking, after copying statement word to word from wikipidia you ran out of what to say.
undecided please help urself first. Ur stupidity is alarming, am done talking to you

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
There's no better lunch than this entertainment. grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
sexytabhi:
There's no better lunch than this entertainment. grin grin
grin Enjoy while it lasts
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ich liebe dich: undecided please help urself first. Ur stupidity is alarming, am done talking to you

Yea i'm helping myself for sure but your problem is even more embarrassing, next time you copy from wikipedia copy with sense, and one more thing....wikipedia is not a good source of referencing
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2013
justwise:

Scared, Convicted by who? You? grin grin grin grin i blame ASUU strike
Not me of course... you are a confused fellow, why mentioning ASUU since this thread started.

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
Davo93: Not me of course... you are a confused fellow, why mentioning ASUU since this thread started.

ASUU strike has allowed some kids to invade nairaland while mum & daddy are at work.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
justwise:

ASUU strike has allowed some kids to invade nairaland while mum & daddy are at work.
Obviously true, but you that even claim not to be affected by the strike behave in a worse manner...

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
Davo93: Obviously true, but you that even claim not to be affected by the strike behave in a worse manner...

I really hope that you find something useful to do with your time after this '15mins' of fame
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
Did you say fame? I am sure you would have done this kind of thing for fame... i pity your reasoning old man.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
justwise:

I really hope that you find something useful to do with your time after this '15mins' of fame
Yup. That's all what this is. We're helping him achieve it.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Diamondwriter(m): 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
I dnt care bout a delete option or wateva. Go nd create ur own forum and make it as u wish...
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
sexkillz: Yup. That's all what this is. We're helping him achieve it.

That is part of our duty as caring mods grin grin ;Dm helping some loners get some much needed attention
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
justwise:

How did you arrive at that figure?

My mind tells me the real name of the bloke behind this I.D starts with S and he is not Sexkillz grin

Or, maybe its that extra botul of Alomo I took.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
Kamanda:

My mind tells me the real name of the bloke behind this I.D starts with S and he is not Sexkillz grin

Or, maybe its that extra botul of Alomo I took.

I suspect that too grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50)

My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / 2 Brothers Came Out Without Any Injury After This Ghastly Accident In Abuja.PICS / Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.