Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? (19485 Views)

10 Signs That Shows You Hate The Course You Are Currently Studying / Are You Really Satisfied With What You're Currently Studying???? / Are You Currently Studying What You Said You'ld Study In Primary Sch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Frankenstein: 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
Nigeria will kill your big dreams
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Ikbobby(m): 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
Psychology.... Industrial/Organisational Psychologist
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by imperiouxx(m): 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ms Nas:
You wan make the whole of Nairaland know wetin we cook Wey make house burn? I Ho loud am oo grin grin

angry angry
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by indoorlove(m): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
Currently studying mathematics, and hope to be a teacher in their nearest future. I love imparting knowledge
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by BankuTilapia: 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
Frankenstein: Nigeria will kill your big dreams

But God will keep it alive with hardwork and dedication. Spineless foooool

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by BankuTilapia: 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
pembisco:
nyc pix u'v got on ur profile

Leave the innocent girl alone u pervert/paedo cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Caseless: 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
homesteady: Studying Dentistry and dental surgery! And I hope to be a renowned dental surgeon
dr sid!
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2013

200lvl Computer Science, hoping to be a Googler in 5 years.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by adeoladrg(m): 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
Presently studying Pharmacy. I want to work @ WHO after my induction(dont even doubt that) and move up the ranks slowly but surely. 8-) I also want to work in NAFDAC at some point. I want to part of the revolutionary force that will reduce the effect that brand companies have on our drug pricing system, thereby making drugs available to the poor as they are to the rich. So help me Lord.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by ibkonis(m): 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
Vivly: Currently studying political science. I've not yet figured out what to venture into. Politics or perhaps a second degree in law
wow... We share d same tot, politics seems to b bloody in Nigeria. Dnt no wat d future wil really look like, just prayn n hopn for d best.... Studyn political sci & international relations
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
AM STUDYING DENTISTRY AND DENTAL SURGERY HOPE TO BE A PROFESSOR OF DENTAL SURGERY AND CONSULTANT ORAL and MAXILOFACIAL SURGEON IN FUTURE AS WELL AS CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR UNIVERSITY OF BENIN TEACHING HOSPITAL...SO HELP ME GOD

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by imperiouxx(m): 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
Tabelachizza: A Bio-chemist in the making and intend owning d biggest chemical industry,aid pharmacist in dier drug making,be d first 2 make d chemical dat will be used in making petroleum last longer dan ecpected in our cars so we dnt av 2 buy petrol evry now and den::

There is a research into using biochar from biomass to catalyze high yield of bio-diesel from vegetable oil. It's a Biochem research field I'll recommend for you. Cheers fellow! kiss

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Emvin(m): 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
I'm studing Mechatronics Engineering. I hope to be a robotic engineer, a successful business man and a philantropist.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by tomiblack(m): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
Studying Agricultural Economics
so i want to be a Farmer

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by snowflake1(m): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
Bagged a Business degree from Staffordshire University. Currently under the tutelage of my bro to become efficient in the use of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Excel- afterwards I can apply for Project Scheduling jobs in the Oil/Gas sector. Average pay per day- £200.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by MsNas(f): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
imperiouxx:

angry angry
grin >Okay, I no go talk again
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nizstephen(m): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
Currently studying statistics and I hope 2 combine my statistical knowledge in the computer sector (computational statistics) currently thinking of working with softwares(SAS) that are statistical in nature to solve problems in diff aspect of life even in business. Am still thinking of more things to embark on when I graduate, but major areas 4 now are *computational statistics and *information research
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Caseless: 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
keyke: i!m currently studyin English and international studies. I hope to work @ d embassy first 2 get experience and later move on 2 work wit d UN
go gal...u are big!
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by imperiouxx(m): 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ms Nas:
grin >Okay, I no go talk again

kiss
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Orjioorji(f): 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
studying socology and anthropology. with hope to work with SSS or NDA in nigeria or CIA in USA.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by hismail1(m): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
Currently studying urban and regional planning, I want to become a renowned town planner
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Toecynne(m): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
I'm Studyin ESTATE MANAGEMENT hopin to b nxt Jide taiwo in d future
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nizstephen(m): 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
stephano100:
xo xo inspiring
kool to know u a statistician am also studyn statistics but I wish to go into computational statistics or information research since you a graduate can I gt ur take on it
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by pembisco(m): 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
Havnt seen my collique here since fa. Y nah *medical laboratory science*
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Caseless: 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
chokl8candie:
charle sm serious shark bi paa oo ...robotics and artificial intelligence paa ,the poster's IQ is defo above average
chale!
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by greatestman(m): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
I AM CURRENTLY STUDYING ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION BUT I WANT TO BE A BUSINESS TYCOON LIKE DANGOTE
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Orjioorji(f): 5:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
currently studying Sociology and Anthropology. With hope to work with the SSS or NDA in Nigeria or work with CIA in America.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by mikkymi1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
Currently studying physics but dont knw wot d future holds 4 me cos i applied 4 mech engr but was given physics.
Any advice would be highly appreciated.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by MsNas(f): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
Urine:

You are faster than I thought. When you master CSS, you will feel super human. Check this site out http://thenewboston.org/ . It will make the learning process easier.
Doing stuffs with CSS and HTML5 makes you feel good! I tell ya. Will check out the website ASAP. I have a big project on HTML5, due soon
imperiouxx:

grin
I dey find you come NM grin
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Caseless: 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
I'm currently studying geology, jst 2 weeks left for me to round up and then ASUU struck in their usual style. If i dont die by God's grace, i wanna become a petroleum or mineralogist.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by ARico(m): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
I hate dreaming.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by dagbokoncept(m): 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
Currently 300 level Environmental Biology student. I will love to become a consulatant and Environmental analyst. A post graduate degree in Environmental economics,Environmental mangement and a Phd in public health. I hope to work with UN in furture. God bless my hustle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid / Photos From FUTO Convocation As Okorocha Bags Doctorate Degree / Share Your First Day In Lecture Hall Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.