Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? (19507 Views)

10 Signs That Shows You Hate The Course You Are Currently Studying / Are You Really Satisfied With What You're Currently Studying???? / Are You Currently Studying What You Said You'ld Study In Primary Sch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by jhidey08(m): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
Fortunately and unfortunately for me, i don't wanna feed with my certificate bt studying Physical and Health Education which is d most familiar course with ma future ambition. I wish 2b a successful professional footballer, hoping to win the World cup for dis great country in a couple of years.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Vivly(f): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
olahero: God forbid, may God give HER a good husband that will take care of HER and response to all SHE may need on time, WHY SHOULD FEMALE RULES OVER MEN? it ain't a good thing for females to rule over OVER men. I preferred GEJ over thousand of females.
thank you for the blessings. Amen to that. But, You think say i dey study political science so that i go graduate con siddon for husband house? If i become first president of nigeria, who go die?

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by imperiouxx(m): 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
adeaugustus:
Same here, Interested in cancer research from the anatomical perspective though...

I see, that's nice. I'm currently working on developing potential inhibitors for onset of tumors using site-directed mutagenesis.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by MsNas(f): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
A-ZeD:

Cool...Just finished my M.sc Computer Science... Little devil is whispering Ph.D. to me
Dang! cheesy Go for it bro grin grin My friends who are doing PhD are telling me I'd want to explore that route. I tell them, when I get to that river I'll cross it. Right now, I want money first grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ms Nas:
University of Arkansas. Pretty decent programmer at the moment, but I wanna be better..

Heard it's "deadly" cold in Arkansas, is that true? One of the Prof. in your school is helping me with my review.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by imperiouxx(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ms Nas:
Dang! cheesy Go for it bro grin grin My friends who are doing PhD are telling me I'd want to explore that route. I tell them, when I get to that river I'll cross it. Right now, I want money first grin grin

I know you!
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by jhidey08(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
Vivly: Wetin happen. Na you be my papa? Na your destiny? Na you wan marry me? You think say i dey study political science so that i go graduate con siddon for husband house? If i become first president of nigeria, who go die? No provoke me o
no vex babygurl, d guy dey talk hin mind ni. Let's start 4rm here, If u bcum Nigeria's first female president, wot'll b ur first point of call?
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by imperiouxx(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
adeaugustus:
Heard it's "deadly" cold in Arkansas, is that true? One of the Prof. in your school is helping me with my review.

AR should be mildly cold not deadly cold.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by AZeD1(m): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ms Nas:
Dang! cheesy Go for it bro grin grin My friends who are doing PhD are telling me I'd want to explore that route. I tell them, when I get to that rive I'll cross it. Right now, I want money first grin grin
Same with me also. Besides i'm not sure if i want to commit the next 3+ years of my life to studying. I also want to improve my development skills. I've not worked on a major software development project in a while.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Anthony4578(m): 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
Studying physics right now and hoping to study nuclear physics or mech engine at msc
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Morale51(m): 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
soon to be llb and bl holder. family business in view coz i lack patience to wait for govt job or work in overcowded law firms.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by phillippiano(m): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
I just gained admissn to study Linguistics. Becos it is nt d course i put in 4, i dnt knw wat i can become in future wit dat course.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by imperiouxx(m): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
A-ZeD:

Same with me also. Besides i'm not sure if i want to commit the next 3+ years of my life to studying. I also want to improve my development skills. I've not worked on a major software development project in a while.

Money or Career = state of dilemma for all of us.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Rawpidgin(m): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
The truth is u might not be what u intended to be
4 example, i studied biz admin. but right now am workin as a plumber with shell

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
I'm currently studying Insurance.....nd I hope 2 own an insurance company of mine sumday.. ;DI'm currently studying Insurance.....nd I hope 2 own an insurance company of mine sumday..
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Vivly(f): 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
jhidey08: no vex babygurl, d guy dey talk hin mind ni. Let's start 4rm here, If u bcum Nigeria's first female president, wot'll b ur first point of call?
first, i want you to unquote me, scroll up and quote my modified post. Thanks.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
Nomski0: Medicine.

I want to be a kick äss surgeon after med school, then probably volunteer to be a UNICEF ambassador/doctor.
sad am not sure i want some surgeon to be kickin my a$$ wen he's supposed to be operatin
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by AZeD1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
imperiouxx:

Money or Career = state of dilemma for all of us.
I have chosen career though...tying to pay my dues
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
imperiouxx:

I see, that's nice. I'm currently working on developing potential inhibitors for onset of tumors using site-directed mutagenesis.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by jhidey08(m): 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
Vivly: first, i want you to unquote me, scroll up and quote my modified post. Thanks.
and if i fail 2 do so, as a female president, wot would u do 2 an ordinary citizen lyk me?
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by tardell007(m): 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
Nice Question....I'm currently studying Dentistry N Dental Surgery..hoping to becum a consultant in Oral N Maxillofacial surgery in Future..dats a specialization.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by tolurainbow(m): 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
Studyin counseling psy ...I wanna work as a consultant or be a special 2 a governor or president or work with un...politics on ma mind...
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Jhymrod(f): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
Currently studying Aquaculture nd fisheries management nd dreaming of owning the biggest fish farm in Nigeria,God help me.

6 Likes

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Xoxyl(m): 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
Studying animal production and health service, want to have a big farm like Obasanjo's,involved in world importer and exporter of animal products , work for federal ministry, own a feed mill company and animal pharmaceutical company. May God help me.
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Uyi168: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
Proudly agric studnt,na food sure pax o!

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by MsNas(f): 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
imperiouxx:

I know you!
me sef, I know you!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Anthony4578(m): 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
What have u achieved since ASUU went on strike? join this thread
www.nairaland.com/1451737/university-studentswhat-achieved-since-ASUU
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by cheapgadgets6: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
chokl8candie: marketing.

Hope to be the marketing manager for nestle ghana or some huge multi national company in the next decade or two cool
y limitin yasef....u can own ya own multi million naira coy witin a decade...#nice luk galfwend#
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by MsNas(f): 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
adeaugustus:
Its not cold now sha. A bit cold, but not awfully cold.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by pembisco(m): 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
adeaugustus:
No sir, never said I would be earning my Ph.D in anatomy, I said, Ph.D. In cellular/molecular biology (Cell research), then MD degree. MLS are not really medical scientist, not until you get a Ph.D or MD.
i disagree wt u, u bcom a med lab scientist imediately u obtained a Bsc i.e BMLS ,MD nd Phd ar jst added specialties jst like a lawyer is lawyer nd a med doctor is a med doctor bt others hv more qualification
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by imperiouxx(m): 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ms Nas:
me sef, I know you!!! cheesy cheesy

No! You no no me! angry
Re: What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
imperiouxx:

More like advance protein engineering using mutageneric chemicals? If you don't mind I'd like to know about your approach method, I read in a LR that site-directed mutagenesis might be really difficult in terms to targeting specific location. I'm working alongside a Prof. In my school, we're working on a targeted strand of DNA but we're having issues with the technology here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Difference Between University And Poly Diploma / No Nigerian University Made "World's Best 700". / Check Ur Unilorin List Here And Good Luck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.