Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? (25673 Views)

Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by myOGAonTOP: 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
Matthew briggs:

Read my post again this time in slow motion. Note where I used the phrase "A nerd in his raw form" and the sentence "*the above statement was me looking at the glass half empty*"
Aye bro. forgive me. I just did
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Javanian: 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
uj_sizzle: Where's Javanian

present ma
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Caracta(f): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
adexsimply:
I think that's why I'm obsessed with books, programming, and many other things except games and social ish sad cry
There are no big differences between the two

Oh...i see. Someone just told me geeks wear over-sized shirts, no jeans, face downwards always, round-rimmed glasses, claustrophobic in nature, soliloquize frequently, stare at nothing, and sometimes, suicidal! Really? shocked
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by opeyemitee(m): 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
Omo_Alata: As long as he is good in bed I will date him
you are indeed omo alata.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by CODEEATER(m): 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
When I met my baby,she couldn't differentiate btwn hardware and software... 7months into our relationship,and she's reading pro php programming... y?

Because..." baby,I love u 2much,if joining u to read this programming of a thing would mean us spend more time together, then so be it..."

My perfect wife material... naughty,beautiful,loving, intelligent...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by adexsimply(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta:

Oh...i see. Someone just told me geeks wear over-sized shirts, no jeans, face downwards always, round-rimmed glasses, claustrophobic in nature, soliloquize frequently, stare at nothing, and sometimes, suicidal! Really? shocked

Waoh!!that's kinda harsh...most of those attributes are NERDY not GEEKY.. do you really want to know about geeks and nerds plus the differences and similarities?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by george2bam(m): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Lead university pre-degree form is out,call:08147279803
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Sagamite(m): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
Javanian:

I guess I am a funky geek.

Definitely not a nerd. grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Caracta(f): 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
adexsimply:
Waoh!!that's kinda harsh...most of those attributes are NERDY not GEEKY.. do you really want to know about geeks and nerds plus the differences and similarities?

Yes i do
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Matthewbriggs(m): 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta:

On reading this I couldn't help but literally Laugh Out Loud. Sha I do the bolded periodically when I am in my nerdy mode.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Javanian: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta:

Oh...i see. Someone just told me geeks wear over-sized shirts,

i don't

no jeans,

Not totally true, i like jeans

face downwards always,

when I'm shy and in the midst of a crowd, Yes!

round-rimmed glasses,

They are awesome...

claustrophobic in nature,

No

soliloquize frequently, stare at nothing,

Yes

and sometimes, suicidal! Really? shocked

No
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Caracta(f): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Matthew briggs:

On reading this I couldn't help but literally Laugh Out Loud. Sha I do the bolded periodically when I am in my nerdy mode.

shocked shocked shocked You too?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Caracta(f): 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
Javanian:

i don't

They are awesome...

No

Can i see a picture of you with round-rimmed glasses? Plsssss
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by myOGAonTOP: 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
Matthew briggs:

and write poems, laugh at jokes i told myself in my head and babysit precious my neighbour's kid. Lil gal once caught me on one of such laughing-at-myself moments and you needed to see her face as she giggled with delight. I had to grab james rollins......

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Matthewbriggs(m): 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta:

shocked shocked shocked You too?

cheesy grin my nerdy side is one of my greatest asset I wouldn't trade it for anything. I am like a half blood prince. Half nerdy and half like the average Joe. I enjoy the best of both worlds.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Popowaa: 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
devour129: If you like hot rough sex,date a nerd
lol
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by adexsimply(m): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta:

Yes i do

ok,

Typical traits of a geek:
>>Very techie (programming) a technician who is highly proficient and enthusiastic about some technical field (especially computing)
>>Identifies with science (Mostly)
>>Into science fiction, fantasy etc.
>>Possibly into live action role playing games (not all)
>>Possibly into graphic novels, etc.
>>Knows how to program a computer and does it often
>>a geek is an introvert, strongly motivated for his work, not interested too much in sports or girls
>>May or may not have done well in school
Typical Traits of a nerd
>> a nerd is intelligent but socially and physically awkward
>>a nerd might appear either to lack confidence or to be indifferent or oblivious to the negative perceptions held of them by others, with the result that they might become frequent objects of scorn, ridicule, bullying, and social isolation
>>shows a pronounced interest in subjects which others tend to find dull or complex and difficult to comprehend, especially topics related to science,mathematics and technology
>>Nerds are often portrayed as either obese or incredibly thin
>>Like you stated,Nerds are often identified by their trademark, which is round-rimmed glasses(this is usually due to eye defects which might be caused by excessive reading and lack of sleep wink)
>>A nerd musta Got straight A's in school cheesy
>>They are Prone to injuries associated with excessive or intense reading
Similarities between Nerds & Geeks
>> they Are both terrible dancers
>>They Are bad at sports (what do you expect from someone whose mind is always wandering? angry)
>>They have trouble getting a date, even with other nerds/geeks cry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Matthewbriggs(m): 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
myOGAonTOP:
Aye bro. forgive me. I just did

I already did. wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by oluamid(m): 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
Normal NERD image = Saka's kinda teeth and bespectacled. grin cool

In Nigeria, if you are young and you use glasses, you are a nerd. (even if your IQ is zero)

grin cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
myOGAonTOP:
and write poems, laugh at jokes i told myself in my head and babysit precious my neighbour's kid. Lil gal once caught me on one of such laughing-at-myself moments and you needed to see her face as she giggled with delight. I had to grab james rollins......

On a second thought, checking out a psychiatric home wouldnt be a bad idea...

C'mon mate, we humans are not usually what we think we are undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by myOGAonTOP: 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
El Guapo:

On a second thought, checking out a psychiatric home wouldnt be a bad idea...

C'mon mate, we humans are not usually what we think we are undecided
thanks. I wont fight you for expressing YOUR opinion.....
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by msmysterious22(f): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
i would love to date a Nerd smiley i think their more fun to be with. More sensible , more sweet and Sincere.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
myOGAonTOP:
thanks. I wont fight you for expressing YOUR opinion.....

embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by adexsimply(m): 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
Javanian:

i don't

when I'm shy and in the midst of a crowd, Yes!

They are awesome...

No

Yes

No

same here..I only waer jeans..but I hate shoes..I rock my palm sandals, anywhere anytime..Suicidal? NO!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Matthewbriggs(m): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
Inbtw @ Caracta you strike me as a half blood prince. Half geeky and Half fun like the average lady. Your exploits on this thread attest to my assertion, https://www.nairaland.com/1412304/ask-tough-iq-questions-whoever/4#18329554.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by adexsimply(m): 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
Matthew briggs: Inbtw @ Caracta you strike me as a half blood prince. Half geeky and Half fun like the average lady. Your exploits on this thread attest to my assertion, https://www.nairaland.com/1412304/ask-tough-iq-questions-whoever/4#18329554.

Exactly!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Javanian: 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta:

Can i see a picture of you with round-rimmed glasses? Plsssss

Certainly not here
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by theSpark(m): 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
adexsimply:
same here..I only waer jeans..but I hate shoes..I rock my palm sandals, anywhere anytime..Suicidal? NO!!

i hate jeans, love chinos, hardly wear shoes, prefer easy wear footwear. Shirts over tshirts.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Caracta(f): 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
Matthew briggs: Inbtw @ Caracta you strike me as a half blood prince. Half geeky and Half fun like the average lady. Your exploits on this thread attest to my assertion, https://www.nairaland.com/1412304/ask-tough-iq-questions-whoever/4#18329554.

Hahaha. So you think i'm a geek? Pls don't add to my list cry cry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Caracta(f): 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
adexsimply:
Exactly!

Taaa! sad sad
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Caracta(f): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
Javanian:

Certainly not here

Where? cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by yungryce: 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
Any1 seen the Big Bang Theory?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! / What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.