Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? (25612 Views)

Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by UjSizzle(f): 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
adexsimply:
What? undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
adaobi123:

Not by you silly. tongue

If na play stop am angry angry angry angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Did you just call Eva a bimbo? angry

That's the mental picture. I don't know her personally, thus its hard to tell.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
uj_sizzle:
What? undecided

So this girl is here sef...... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by devour129: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
If you like hot rough sex,date a nerd
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by theSpark(m): 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
uj_sizzle:
lava smiley

Its Lava oh. Tell bros, make him no vex. grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Caracta(f): 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
adexsimply:
You don't like a nerd? sad sad

I don't see them around. You still haven't answered my question sad
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
speedyboi:

If na play stop am angry angry angry angry

Dont be sad. Your girl shall come. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Caracta(f): 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
uj_sizzle:
*faints* looool grin

Stop sad sad
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
theSpark: Honestly, I can't stand dull babes, at all. Highest we can be is friends, can't take stupidity on a long term basis. I don't mind dating a nerdy girl. So far as she is fresh and seskey. Frivolous disturbances will be cut short by at least 40%.

Oh, I have digressed too much.

Touché. Nerd(f) is se.xy.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by adexsimply(m): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta:

I don't see them around. You still haven't answered my question sad

I won't...lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry
If I'm one, would you like to see me around?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by adexsimply(m): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
uj_sizzle:
What? undecided
cool cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by UjSizzle(f): 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
speedyboi:

So this girl is here sef...... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Na my first house be dis na grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by UjSizzle(f): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta:

Stop sad sad
Why? cheesy

*sings* caracta loves a nerd...lalalalala
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Symphony007: 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
uj_sizzle:
lava smiley
i appreciate your willingness to involve yourself in this discussion. So i urge to do futher reserch on british and american spelling and get back at me.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Caracta(f): 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
adexsimply:

I won't...lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry
If I'm one, would you like to see me around?

I like you just as you are. Nerd or not. So, are you?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Caracta(f): 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Why? cheesy

*sings* caracta loves a nerd...lalalalala

Shuuuush! What did you drink this afternoon?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by UjSizzle(f): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta:

Shuuuush! What did you drink this afternoon?
only water embarassed
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Matthewbriggs(m): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
Javanian:

An 'individual', i.e. a person who does not conform to society's beliefs that all people should follow trends and do what their peers do. Often highly intelligent but socially rejected because of their obesssion with a given subject, usually computers. Unfortunately, nerds seem to have problems breeding, to the detriment of mankind as a whole.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nerd

A nerd (adjective: nerdy) is a person, typically described as being overly intellectual, obsessive, or socially impaired
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nerd

http://www.wikihow.com/Tell-the-Difference-Between-Nerds-and-Geeks

Truth be told the only thing a nerd has going for him is his intelligence, if his handsome that's a plus. A nerd in his raw form is not a ladies delight, at least for most ladies I know.

Their social ineptitude, poor emotional intelligence, and often times boring obsessions can be a night mare for the average lady. Very few ladies would want a guy who all he thinks about is star trek, the latest video game or how to code self aware robots.

No lady wants a guy who can't function properly in a social setting, hold his own in a general conversation and most importantly can't make her feel loved in and out of the bedroom.
*the above statement was me looking at the glass half empty*

Moreover there is still hope for the average nerd you have what roughly 70% of the male specie don't have that is " high-end intelligence" and guess what most ladies find that sexy.

All you just need is a little attitude adjustment which is very easy and you taking conscious steps to modify your behaviour.

Imagine if you use your ability to obesses on video games, technology, and sci-films etc and focus that energy on understanding how the mind of a woman works, her sexual anatomy and ways to make her feel special. Damn the insights you will get will be more than what the average dude can get. Lets not forget the fact that you're extremely intelligent.

As a nerd you come packaged with the ability to analyse things. But instead of solely focusing on tech and nerdy stuff. Trying channelling that gift to analyse issues and stuff that the average joe or lady cares about eg fashion, entertainment, movies politics etc, it might be boring exercise for you but Trust me you will rock any conversation because the insights you'll bring to any discussion will make other average guys in the group feel dumb.

Groom your social skills and build your emotional intelligence. If you are handsome flaunt it dress appealing and tastefully.

If nerds can collectively achieve the above, Trust me the above questions would change and ladies would be asking
Nerds which kind of ladies would you like to date?

#Matthew Briggs
#TeamNotYourAverageNerd #TeamGeek.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Matthewbriggs(m): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
... double post
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Caracta(f): 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
uj_sizzle:
only water embarassed

No wonder. Now i understand tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Vivly(f): 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
Matthew briggs: ...
419 likes
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by adexsimply(m): 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta:

I like you just as you are. Nerd or not. So, are you?

*smiles* you've got no idea what/who I am..
People say I'm a nerd but I think I'm more of a geek..
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by UjSizzle(f): 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta:

No wonder. Now i understand tongue
I'm so hungry. Take me out tomorrow cry cry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by StOla: 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
Javanian:

All nerds are anti-social tongue You are probably mistaking a Geek for a Nerd... cheesy

Anti-social behaviour has nothing to do with not being out-going or sociable.
An anti-social behaviour takes no consideration/regard for the comfort/displeasure of others.

Smoking in public space
Urinating by the road side
Grafitti on the wall
Noise Pollution
waste/Refuse littering
Parking wrongfully and hindering traffic flow
Public Nudity
Vandalism and Looting
Verbal and Physical Assault
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Caracta(f): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
adexsimply:
*smiles* you've got no idea what/who I am..
People say I'm a nerd but I think I'm more of a geek..

I hoonestly don't know the difference. Is that why you are obsessed with books? I like intelligent dudes...far better than non-geeky dummies.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by UjSizzle(f): 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
Where's Javanian
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
St.Ola:

Anti-social behaviour has nothing to do with not being out-going or sociable.
An anti-social behaviour takes no consideration/regard for the comfort/displeasure of others.

Smoking in public space
Urinating by the road side
Grafitti on the wall
Noise Pollution
waste/Refuse littering
Parking wrongfully and hindering trafic flow
Public Nudity
Vandalism and Looting
Verbal and Physical Assult
She probably meant to type/say 'in-social'
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Caracta(f): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I'm so hungry. Take me out tomorrow cry cry

So you need to eat tomorrow to "kill" today's hunger? You know i love early dates. Like 8am grin Anyway, lets talk behind-the-scene. I'm hungry too sad
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by adexsimply(m): 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta:

I hoonestly don't know the difference. Is that why you are obsessed with books? I like intelligent dudes...far better than non-geeky dummies.

I think that's why I'm obsessed with books, programming, and many other things except games and social ish sad cry
There are no big differences between the two

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by myOGAonTOP: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
Matthew briggs:

Truth be told the only thing a nerd has going for him is his intelligence, if his handsome that's a plus. A nerd in his raw form is not a ladies delight, at least for most ladies I know.

No lady wants a guy who can't function properly in a social setting, hold his own in a general conversation and most importantly can't make her feel loved in and out of the bedroom
#Matthew Briggs
#TeamNotYourAverageNerd.
you got some VERY wrong. Because nerds have high IQs and SEEM obsessed with electronics doesnt make them deficient in social skills. INFACT i strongly believe nerds make good husbands and dad cos they always prefer staying in the house and LOVES kids. IF the right buttons are pressed, the nerd will ALWAYS wow anyone he converses with. You dont know anything bout nerds. And when it comes to the bedroom, dude i laugh at you cos we are the most creative. Our highly imaginative minds ensures to that. It aint rocket science bro
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Matthewbriggs(m): 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
myOGAonTOP:
you got some VERY wrong. Because nerds have high IQs and SEEM obsessed with electronics doesnt make them deficient in social skills. INFACT i strongly believe nerds make good husbands and dad cos they always prefer staying in the house and LOVES kids. IF the right buttons are pressed, the nerd will ALWAYS wow anyone he converses with. You dont know anything bout nerds. And when it comes to the bedroom, dude i laugh at you cos we are the most creative. Our highly imaginative minds ensures to that. It aint rocket science bro

Read my post again this time in slow motion. Note where I used the phrase "A nerd in his raw form" and the sentence "*the above statement was me looking at the glass half empty*"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos / Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.