Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back (39109 Views)

Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by MeCorazon: 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
proevan:

Tips to know and also make him interested in you.

* Recurring vocalising of something he doesn't like about you.

* know the kind of lady he will want to marry

* make him teach you stuffs/ let him know you want to learn from him

* He will be telling you domestic stuff, like if he has eating or what he ate.

* improve on your self ; firstly looks, character etc

* never tell him about your relationships and if in one you choose this day between
Actually, I try my best but I dont want him or anybody else to be suspicious. I dont see him that much so talking to him regularly is really hard. If I get to see him, we do talk sha but I want to be more than a friend to him. As for telling him about my relationships, our conversations have never ventured towards that area.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Mindependent(f): 3:04am On Oct 14, 2013
ogugua88: Depending on the level of gbadun, it can be a terrible feeling, to the point that you even start doubting your own worth. You have to keep your head up though. Confidence can take you far.

You can easily ask a guy out or tell him your feelings, instead of waiting for him. Some guys are too shy to ask out a woman. You doing so could be some relief to him. It may even make him like you more. You have nothing to lose. cheesy

Thank you grin
I was brave and told him. He finally asked me out yesterday cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 14, 2013
Mindependent: Thank you grin
I was brave and told him. He finally asked me out yesterday cheesy

Well done! Congrats. smiley
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by anonymousbabyy: 1:24am On Oct 17, 2013
hmmm
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Mindependent(f): 1:38am On Oct 17, 2013
For those interested in the update on my relationship that barely lasted a week embarassed. He broke up with me after been intimate, back to square one for me i guess. Why do i fail with men cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cryFML!!! I feel useless and cheap embarassed
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by chineloSA(f): 3:26am On Oct 17, 2013
Mindependent: For those interested in the update on my relationship that barely lasted a week embarassed. He broke up with me after been intimate, back to square one for me i guess. Why do i fail with men cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cryFML!!! I feel useless and cheap embarassed

Are you serious? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Eeeeeew, oh noooooo!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked How could you give up the goodies in one week?? He thought you have the cheapest biscuit on earth.

Next time, " HOLD ON TO YOUR COOKIE, UNTIL DESSERT TIME''

WRONG MOVE, ABSOLUTELY WRONG MOVE undecided undecided
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 17, 2013
Mindependent: For those interested in the update on my relationship that barely lasted a week embarassed. He broke up with me after been intimate, back to square one for me i guess. Why do i fail with men cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cryFML!!! I feel useless and cheap embarassed

Eya!! Sorry dear, buh seriously If I maay ask, re U that ugly?? Cus I'm a guy n I unnderstannd guyz so well...

Moreso, U didn't tek d advice I gave U earlier, If U did U wouldn't have fallen prey...
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Mindependent(f): 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
chineloSA:

Are you serious? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Eeeeeew, oh noooooo!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked How could you give up the goodies in one week?? He thought you have the cheapest biscuit on earth.

Next time, " HOLD ON TO YOUR COOKIE, UNTIL DESSERT TIME''

WRONG MOVE, ABSOLUTELY WRONG MOVE undecided undecided

Did I do it to quick? cry
I heard from one of our mutual friends that he only took advantage of me because of my feelings towards him and that he had no feelings for me. I should have just kept it to myself embarassed
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Mindependent(f): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
Raymondenyi:

Eya!! Sorry dear, buh seriously If I maay ask, re U that ugly?? Cus I'm a guy n I unnderstannd guyz so well...

Moreso, U didn't tek d advice I gave U earlier, If U did U wouldn't have fallen prey...

You're right, I should have listened to you cry
I think if I was ugly, it would be easier to deal with, at least he would have a good reason not to be interested, but now I can't see why he would not want me? cry cry cry
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
Mindependent:

You're right, I should have listened to you cry
I think if I was ugly, it would be easier to deal with, at least he would have a good reason not to be interested, but now I can't see why he would not want me? cry cry cry

I think I should confirm it 4 myself!! Send me a PM, I'll add U on Facebook!!!!
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by EejaNla01(m): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
How can you be intimate with a guy you started dating within a week? You should have atleast build a friendship between you guys,along the line you can deduce if he is feeling the same or not.

When we say women should also aproach a guy,we don't mean be dummy to them or yield to all his desires...nexr time love with brain and not with emotion
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by chineloSA(f): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
Mindependent:

Did I do it to quick? cry
I heard from one of our mutual friends that he only took advantage of me because of my feelings towards him and that he had no feelings for me. I should have just kept it to myself embarassed

Of course Nana, that was way, way too fast. smiley smiley Never do that again, ever. smiley smiley

Man wont admit that, they are old fashioned when it come to that, that is a turn off. Unless he is looking for a short term hanky panky and fun, but nothing serious.
When u jump on it faster than a rabbit on steroids, they rub you off " the potential girlfriend/ wife " list. A man thinks you do it to all other man all the time. angry angry angry

If you did not give the goodies away just like that, even if you you get hurt, you will not feel this awful. undecided undecided thats the truth. The nookie is not just for dishing it out just like that sad sad hell no.

Next time learn to postpone the dishing and focus on knowing the person.

sad sad sad Personally i wouldn't approach a man, in future I would advice you never to approach the guy, its clear you cant handle it, luv. If a man wants you, he must come to you. period. kiss kiss Or else initiate friendship, if he doesn't get it, its his lose.

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Mindependent(f): 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
chineloSA:

Of course Nana, that was way, way too fast. smiley smiley Never do that again, ever. smiley smiley

Man wont admit that, they are old fashioned when it come to that, that is a turn off. Unless he is looking for a short term hanky panky and fun, but nothing serious.
When u jump on it faster than a rabbit on steroids, they rub you off " the potential girlfriend/ wife " list. A man thinks you do it to all other man all the time. angry angry angry

If you did not give the goodies away just like that, even if you you get hurt, you will not feel this awful. undecided undecided thats the truth. The nookie is not just for dishing it out just like that sad sad hell no.

Next time learn to postpone the dishing and focus on knowing the person.

sad sad sad Personally i wouldn't approach a man, in future I would advice you never to approach the guy, its clear you cant handle it, luv. If a man wants you, he must come to you. period. kiss kiss Or else initiate friendship, if he doesn't get it, its his lose.

Thanks so much for this hun. I guess I learnt the hard way cry
Never in my life will I ever reveal my true feelings to a guy ever again, it seems I will just get taken advantage of again if I repeat it embarassed
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by chineloSA(f): 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mindependent:

Thanks so much for this hun. I guess I learnt the hard way cry
Never in my life will I ever reveal my true feelings to a guy ever again, it seems I will just get taken advantage of again if I repeat it embarassed

You welcome nana. speedy recovery wink wink
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by toygod2: 2:50am On Sep 26, 2014
ITS A VERY BAD THING
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by zheroes(m): 11:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
Mindependent:
Sorry to vent on here but don't you girls or guys just hate it when the person you gbadun doesn't feel the same, or maybe is in a relationship or even worse does not realize you feel that way or even exist!!!!

Arghhh the life of a woman cry

Men have it way easier to just be able to walk up to a lady and be like hey you, my room tonight. Don't be late cool and not get judged
its simple babe! i thought you said what a man can do, you can do better? show some gestures and if he aint reciprocating just pretend you never did.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Man Had Sex Before Coming Home / I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.