Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back (39116 Views)

Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by usermane(m): 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
k2039:

The worst university in the world to attend is the 'UNIVERSITY OF HOPE'. Rarely do people ever graduate.

Hoping that a girl who is with another man (good or bad) will finally come back to you is synonymous to waiting for a ship in an airport or waiting for an airbus in a harbour.
K2039.... Children know well that one day, mummy and daddy that day will pass on,why do they still hope that the D- day nvr come? People get sick to the point of death,where even the doctor believe that the patient 's death is inevitable, yet the relatives still continue to hope the patient survive the bout. People are declared dead all of a sudden,yet their loved ones still go to verify,touching,carresing or even speaking in tears to the corpse hoping that there is still an atom of life left in it. Such is hope my friend, and in case of love it is stronger.
I know i sound pathetic, am not ashame to admit that. If you have ever being the sufferer of unrequited love you can hardly blame me.
What is your story man? Am certain the ending was sweeter.

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Chigorkizz(m): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
I dey come make a toast 1 girl.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by EejaNla01(m): 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
K2039 has been impressive in the thread so far wink,
He's been handling the mieldfield of this thread like Arterta and distributing passes(advises) like Xavi.

@topic Even God wants us to love our neighbours like ourselves and not MORE THAN OURSELVES,y kill myself over some1 that dosent love me in return.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Harmony222(m): 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmm i be no wan comment oooooooooooo buh at least to let oda girls knw say men watin dier other female conterpart dey do to guys no jell ooooo...... sometimes sef dem go lyk d guy D.I.E buh to say Y.E.S na dier problem...........and lata wen dem see d guy wt anoda babe dem go dey carry F.A.C.E shocked............. We guys are always open to luv and to tru relationship... im stil single sha grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by cachal: 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
Almost everyone commenting on this thread is possible to be a victim of this heading.

The possible cause of this is 2 things.

1, you are way above his level
2, you are not showing you feel anything for him.

Now let start with no.1

If you are physically, financially and your status at work is above him, my dear even if he notice you feel something for him, he will avoid you as much as he can.

2, sometimes we assume because we smile and talk to some people, they can read the hidden messages, this is not true, because he might assume it's just a normal thing, because their are many cases of misinterpretation of hidden. Messages that leads to mockery.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by MysticVibe(f): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
Interesting topic. I have been attracted to someone before, it was for a long time - about 3 years. I understood the feeling wasn't mutual so I moved on...it was hard but it became easier when I put myself in his shoes. And when I moved away the change of scenery helped. Point is, you cant force anyone to love you. If everyone accepted this basic truth the world would have less pain.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by k2039: 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mystic Vibe: Interesting topic. I have been attracted to someone before, it was for a long time - about 3 years. I understood the feeling wasn't mutual so I moved on...it was hard but it became easier when I put myself in his shoes. And when I moved away the change of scenery helped. Point is, you cant force anyone to love you. If everyone accepted this basic truth the world would have less pain.
For this comment alone, if you are single, I promise to dump my current girl friend for you.

You just impressed me with this response
Eeja Nla01: K2039 has been impressive in the thread so far wink,
He's been handling the mieldfield of this thread like Arterta and distributing passes(advises) like Xavi.

@topic Even God wants us to love our neighbours like ourselves and not MORE THAN OURSELVES,y kill myself over some1 that dosent love me in return.
This guy is cracking me up. gringringringringringringringrin
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by kolamilan(m): 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
rozzay: Yea not a nice feelin @ all. I loved him with d whole of my being, but he didn't rily care, I wanted to always b dere for him, but he kept dodgin. I was prepared to leave all 4 him. Tho I have many guys confessin love to me such an irony I had to fall in love with d one who didn't give a hoot. Tho its past now he s far away, don't thnk ill eva see him. But I sometimes shudder or miss a step wen I think of him cos he s always dere in my heart.
so touching,i feel your pain.love is hard.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
adconline:
Guys get turned down all the time.. So get used to it and u make a better a selection.. Go for someone you like not someone who makes the first move on you..

Tried it countless times, didn.t turn out well smiley
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
Anvaller:

U see Women? So u guys know how very depressing it can be when someone is turned down, then majority of u find pleasure in crassly turning a man down for simply telling u he likes u. And if u have nobody to tell u he likes u, u still are gonna cry over it. May be if more women learn to be more friendly to guys, more guys will have courage to approach them without fear of insults or unfriendliness even is she's not interested. Whether a man or a woman, no one wants to be turned down, at least not in a rude, impolite way.

smiley
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Chimezie198(m): 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
okpara ugo:

I bet my flat screen that you are not more than 16..
I also bet my radio
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
Thank u dear. Its hard indeed. Too bad we can't choose who we fall in love with.
kolamilan: so touching,i feel your pain.love is hard.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Slimmos(m): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
If possible i wanna Bleep all d girl and guys in d world
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by MeCorazon: 1:00am On Oct 08, 2013
I am in such a dilemma right now. There's this guy who is cool, humble and kind, when he calls my name I melt. I love him but cannot show or risk rejection because he seems like the kind of guy who has priorities and wants to get somewhere in life before even finding a girlfriend. Every time I see him I just loose touch with reality and everybody else begins to irritate me. By the way, it is nothing physical, its either love or the biggest crush the world has ever seen AND THE WORST PART IS HE DOES NOT EVEN KNOW IT. Because of this boy, I cried yesterday.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Reincarnated(m): 2:18am On Oct 08, 2013
Why i still dey follow this thread. *unfollows
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 08, 2013
Mindependent: Sorry to vent on here but don't you girls or guys just hate it when the person you gbadun doesn't feel the same, or maybe is in a relationship or even worse does not realize you feel that way or even exist!!!!

Arghhh the life of a woman cry

Men have it way easier to just be able to walk upto a lady and be like hey you, my room tonight. Don't be late cool and not get judged

Move on gurl the clock is ticking
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 08, 2013
if someone dosent love you back leave him o. there are millions of guys out there that will still ask you out and you can pick your choice.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by nzeako: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2013
[quote author=bad meat]grin,read the pure art of seduction by badmeat,if need it just mail or drop ya Pin[/quot
Please send it to me please. 29758CB0
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Justeenaleo(f): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2013
Hmmmmm ........if he doesn't gbadun u or if he is in a relationship....just leave him nd move on,if he leaves his girl for,sweetie u won't hear d end of it.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by destinedtee(m): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2013
k2039...I dey feel u jare...u r on point.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by fedimol: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2013
Wu Zetian: I remember when I was a sophomore, I used to crush on this guy called Ryan. He is an Alpha Phi Alpha, Alphas are just cool, period! I'm sure if I post a picture, the ladies would understand the torture I was passing true.

Fortunately or maybe unfortunately for me, we registered to the same class spring semester. He was a senior when I was a sophomore.
Very early into the semester like 2nd day of classes when most people haven't bought their text books, he came to sit down on a chair beside me. I was already dying inside, stealing glances @ the god beside me. My professor then made reference to something in the textbook.

I don't understand the liver I chopped that day, I mumbled something and made gesture to my textbook. He moved closer and I shifted the textbook a little so we could share. Na so liver fail me oo.
My people, I could not move as in, I think I stopped breathing. I just focused my gaze on my professor, I was scared to move a limb. I just sat down glued to my chair, scared to breathe or even cough. I don't think I have ever been so tensed in my life. When the class was over and he said, "thank you", I couldn't say a word. He said it like thrice, I just nodded and focused on putting my textbook in my backpack.
I couldn't look @ him. (No way, he would see right through my melting heart) I was shaking inside, trying to recover and this mofo was trying to hv small talk cry KAI! I hv suffered! cry

I swear when he dropped the class, I was happy ehn, having such hotness around was torture.

U girls are funny O. You've been crushing & dreaming about the guy since. God then gave u an opportunity to be with him in class. He was even trying to make small talk with u and u were forming uninterested. Is it that u think he's too good for u or what? Forgive me but I find this very silly.

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by destinedtee(m): 11:13am On Oct 08, 2013
Eeja Nla01: K2039 has been impressive in the thread so far wink,

Yes o...k2039 has really been impressive...I agree with most of his opinions on this issue.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by juicyguy: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
This hurt I feel is eating me up.

I feel like she took me for a fool.

I feel like hurting her.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
fedimol:

U girls are funny O. You've been crushing & dreaming about the guy since. God then gave u an opportunity to be with him in class. He was even trying to make small talk with u and u were forming uninterested. Is it that u think he's too good for u or what? Forgive me but I find this very silly.
Forming uninterested?? I couldn't even think straight, all I was worried about was putting my textbook back in my backpack without it slipping or me showing any signs of nervousness. There's no way in hell I was going to let a guy know he has that effect on me, I dey craze??

He is a god! We peasants bow @ the sight of such hotness grin Yeah I was a lil younger, so my crushes might hv been a lil silly undecided
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by anonymousbabyy: 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
I am going tru dis problem 2.abeg una help me 2 o.d bobo no jus look ma side cry.even if na jazz u get abeg direct me,tenzz vewi much
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 10, 2013
anonymous_babyy: I am going tru dis problem 2.abeg una help me 2 o.d bobo no jus look ma side cry.even if na jazz u get abeg direct me,tenzz vewi much

Confessions for real. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 10, 2013
Wu Zetian:
Forming uninterested?? I couldn't even think straight, all I was worried about was putting my textbook back in my backpack without it slipping or me showing any signs of nervousness. There's no way in hell I was going to let a guy know he has that effect on me, I dey craze??

He is a god! We peasants bow @ the sight of such hotness grin Yeah I was a lil younger, so my crushes might hv been a lil silly undecided

Thank God you did not fail undecided
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 10, 2013
MeCorazon: I am in such a dilemma right now. There's this guy who is cool, humble and kind, when he calls my name I melt. I love him but cannot show or risk rejection because he seems like the kind of guy who has priorities and wants to get somewhere in life before even finding a girlfriend. Every time I see him I just loose touch with reality and everybody else begins to irritate me. By the way, it is nothing physical, its either love or the biggest crush the world has ever seen AND THE WORST PART IS HE DOES NOT EVEN KNOW IT. Because of this boy, I cried yesterday.

Tips to know and also make him interested in you.

* Recurring vocalising of something he doesn't like about you.

* know the kind of lady he will want to marry

* make him teach you stuffs/ let him know you want to learn from him

* He will be telling you domestic stuff, like if he has eating or what he ate.

* improve on your self ; firstly looks, character etc

* never tell him about your relationships and if in one you choose this day between
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Obrafour(m): 10:20am On Oct 10, 2013
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by monex(m): 11:13am On Oct 10, 2013
I read somewhere, that initially, love is never a mutual feeling, the second party will grow to love you when you let them know you love them.

So when you love somebody and they don't love you (just yet) ensure the love you have for them is enough to sustain both of you until they learn/grow to love you. Often, when you become their friends, the feeling changes from love to like. Then you would be glad, that you never make the mistake of asking them out on a date.

NB: Don't take my comment too serious, I've never love someone, other than my family members.
usually they never love you back. even worse if you are a guy
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by akintayo85(m): 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
You made it seem like is bad to sincerely let a lady know that u are not into her like she might into u. I mean would u rather have me take advantage of her affections and deceptively play along only to opt out later?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Man Had Sex Before Coming Home / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.