Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back (39107 Views)

Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Reincarnated(m): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
If he doesn't realize that you like him, why don't you tell him? If he still doesn't feel d same, no be to move on to the next one undecided
Atleast now you not just waiting in vain grin
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by lawizle(m): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
bad meat: grin,read the pure art of seduction by badmeat,if need it just mail or drop ya Pin

283c6f4e
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by freecocoa(f): 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2013
mayten30: what is the title of this nolly-wood movie?just kidding
My dear, the passion pass that of the movies o, seriously its out of this world.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
freecocoa: My dear, the passion pass that of the movies o, seriously its out of this world.
hmmmm then I guess the movie is holly-wood movie and the title of the movie is "out of this world"lol
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by theanonymous: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
mayten30: hmmmm then I guess the movie is holly-wood movie and the title of the movie is "out of this world"lol

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by lovemeloveu: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
some time its not d 4th of d person who is not lovin back //// its difficult 2 trust wat pple say

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by olipee(m): 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
bad meat: grin,read the pure art of seduction by badmeat,if need it just mail or drop ya Pin

261F961F
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by lawizle(m): 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
dollarlander:

yeah, you are right. I gbadun you. some guys are shy because they can't stand insult from the girls. though the girl may be interested but won't want to be cheap, that is understandable. it will be nice if the babes that gbadun the bobo could walk up and help at times. if a babe that feels I have interest in her and feels I have difficulty in expressing it, if she could help me solving the problem, I swear I will love her beyond her expectation. I mean it.

WEAK man...
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by OMA4U(m): 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
It can be very painful if you love someone that doesn't reciprocate the love. You just have to let go.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by nomabeeee(f): 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ha!! I hear pple say women dz women dt..as a lady wn it comes to d affairs of d hrt I practice protocols.u end up loving someone who dosnt love u bk bc u moved ahead of d pson first.u mxtnt move ahead of a man.if u re hs frnd,act lyk one.wn u bcome hs galfrnd,act lyk one too and wn u bcome hs wife,u also act dt way too.moving ahead of pple leaves u open to xperience d pain of rejection.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by pwettyolly(f): 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
like seriously dis topic is meant 4 me dis is what am feeling presently tried 2 get close 2 d guy so we could at least b friends but d shocking thing is he want sex not relationship and he thinks that what i want 2 so said misunderstood feelings sobs
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by agrovick(m): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
Oya I don send u mail
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Bryan12(m): 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
Am crazyy.i love girls that doesn't like me.hate those that gbadun me.....what am i

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
[quote author=theanonymous][/quote]why are you quoting me with a blank message?
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
I read somewhere, that initially, love is never a mutual feeling, the second party will grow to love you when you let them know you love them.

So when you love somebody and they don't love you (just yet) ensure the love you have for them is enough to sustain both of you until they learn/grow to love you. Often, when you become their friends, the feeling changes from love to like. Then you would be glad, that you never make the mistake of asking them out on a date.

NB: Don't take my comment too serious, I've never love someone, other than my family members.

2 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2013
Bryan12: Am crazyy.i love girls that doesn't like me.hate those that gbadun me.....what am i
A weirdo grin grin grin grin
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
Bryan12: Am crazyy.i love girls that doesn't like me.hate those that gbadun me.....what am i
you are lambotoficialsinimopomotolantature inaulodiblenonsentical psycholamanicious foolimantagolamunity learner!!- I hope ur question has being answered!!!!

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Judek2(m): 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
Mindependent: Sorry to vent on here but don't you girls or guys just hate it when the person you gbadun doesn't feel the same, or maybe is in a relationship or even worse does not realize you feel that way or even exist!!!!

Arghhh the life of a woman cry

Men have it way easier to just be able to walk upto a lady and be like hey you, my room tonight. Don't be late cool and not get judged

Life of a woman huh..

Its even easier for women. Just show the man you love a little attention, and he will come running after you like a mad Dog. The rest depends on you.

Men get more embarrassed .. Its not as easy as you think..
I have never walked up to a girl and chyked her, but I always get the best my own way.. grin
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by NOIBMUUL(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
Mindependent: Sorry to vent on here but don't you girls or guys just hate it when the person you gbadun doesn't feel the same, or maybe is in a relationship or even worse does not realize you feel that way or even exist!!!!

Arghhh the life of a woman cry

Men have it way easier to just be able to walk upto a lady and be like hey you, my room tonight. Don't be late cool and not get judged

okay....

hey you, my room tonight. don't come with any undies just come the way u were born.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by SterlingTowers(m): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hope you will not keep running to NL to sustain the relationship. Now how many guys have you turned down, boldly and stylishly. What goes around comes around. Welcome to the world of those hapless guys you have messed up emotionally. Man up and take decision yourself and don't be indolent on what you presumably want that bad. One more thing I hope it is not just pure shallow infatuation.

2 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by chegx(m): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
ReineViolet:

I would follow this advice only on one condition: I've got to be 1000% sure I won't be turn down either stylishly or bluntly or I am not told 'I gbadun you too' out of pity.
dats wat makes d guys shy 2 propose.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
I thought I use to hear that Love don't cost a thing, but this lady is costing herself many things
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by XVIER(m): 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
swtchicgurl: abeg, i dey find my nokia pin charger
e be like say e get HOLE abi??
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
I hate guyz
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
a
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
God pls give us M2 Mind & Money,shy ones like us
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
chegx: dats wat makes d guys shy 2 propose.

I understand but its really hard to know especially when the person has just been giving you signs but didnt mean them smiley
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
Mz Vox: I hate guyz
including ur dad I guess?ur dad is a guy too
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by elpatch(m): 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
So many times that I'm kinda use to it.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Bkrubzy(m): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ma advice 2 u z dnt try lettn him knw ur feelings directly or indirectly...if he gts 2 knw,ur worth'll b drastically reducd in his eyes n ur case'll gt worse. . D solutn z jez 4 u 2 drink one bottle of alomo evri nyt 4 3 mnths n d 'gbadun' go clear away sharp sharp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.