Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,447 members, 7,830,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back (39114 Views)

Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 07, 2013
Mz Vox: my dad is nt a guy, he's a man

what is ur definition for guys and men ?

because me too be men.... hehehe
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 07, 2013
Mz Vox: lolz, nobody broke my hrt... Just hate lies.. Guyz are liars n I hate em

this is the secret: hate the lies but love the guys..

thank me later...
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 07, 2013
Mz Vox: I hate guyz

Chronicle of the broken hearted
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by festivity123: 7:23am On Oct 07, 2013
Mindependent: Sorry to vent on here but don't you girls or guys just hate it when the person you gbadun doesn't feel the same, or maybe is in a relationship or even worse does not realize you feel that way or even exist!!!!

Arghhh the life of a woman cry

Men have it way easier to just be able to walk upto a lady and be like hey you, my room tonight. Don't be late cool and not get judged
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 07, 2013
And another thing is love grows and not always happening suddenly,someone who u feel does not love you may later love you back,love happens in ways you can't explain,sometimes u say to yourself "I hate this guy or I hate this girl" but after sometime before u know what is happening that same person you feel you hate will become that person you are in love with,love can be crazy at times,love can look stupid at times,love has no reason,when you truly love someone you can't know the reason why you love the person,no one can define love,no one can explain love
,love does not look the colour of her skin,her eyes,her legs,her hair,her mouth and everything on her,love comes from inside the heart,and let me shock u?I have done my own analysis and I feel only very few percentage of people have experienced true love,na true lust many pass oooooo,u see a cute chick and before u know it that feeling start coming in and you start saying to urself am in love,that is not love that is lust or infatuation ,love is when you can't give any reason why u love the person,that moment that you just hate to love her but you can't just control it that loves keep filling ur heart

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 07, 2013
if u ar nt sure he/she luvs u same as u luv dem.y nt test hw often dey want to be wit u nd act upon it.yesternyt a course mate told me her feelings 2wards me nd it didnt stop me from respecting her though i wasnt feeling dat way abt her.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 07, 2013
signalpower: when i was n Nigeria, if i approach a lady, she can easily access me and know my worth, and she will turn me down, but still i pressed further and they still will turn me down, simply because i dont have a car or maybe i told them the truth about my job.despite how handsome i am. one thing i realize is that ladies hate hearing the truth but choose to listen to lies.
but now in England, i do see girls come and ask me out, and i really i get surprised. well i have made my choice. but the question is why do black ladies feel so pompous and so highly of themselves when most of them dont have anything and come from poverty stricken homes. please no offence to some other girls that are humble and really know what they want
but a white lady will walk up to you and tell you how she feels about you and you start dating.

love should be reciprocated , not to suffer one partner and stress the life out of him

this thing you talk here nah just last year I see am live for naija....
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 07, 2013
Chimezie198: One babe wey I gather morale ask out as a fyn bomboi wey I be,
d babe just tell me capital NO!! Me na one kind shy guy o! Omg since dat day I just park one side cuz I bin dey avoid dat embracement na my friends ginger me.
Wetin man pikin go do na? Na to move on be dat o!
No shaking.

I bet my flat screen that you are not more than 16..

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 07, 2013
kolamilan: Every guy is now claiming to be handsome lol.

Hahahahhahaahahaa

You cracked mi there
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by sampitts(m): 7:50am On Oct 07, 2013
what is love?
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 07, 2013
rozzay: Yea not a nice feelin @ all. I loved him with d whole of my being, but he didn't rily care, I wanted to always b dere for him, but he kept dodgin. I was prepared to leave all 4 him. Tho I have many guys confessin love to me such an irony I had to fall in love with d one who didn't give a hoot. Tho its past now he s far away, don't thnk ill eva see him. But I sometimes shudder or miss a step wen I think of him cos he s always dere in my heart.

this poem is very touching....
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by EejaNla01(m): 7:54am On Oct 07, 2013
See wha the foreigners are sayn abt our gals being too pompous,we need to amend our ways.
Morever,I believe true love aint common dz days only lust,
We can only see that in motherly love and few among modern day relationship!
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by k2039: 7:55am On Oct 07, 2013
akintayo 85: I am a friend with two girls that are friends with each other too. One of them developed feelings for me beyond friendship and says it publically everytime that she wants to be with me but I don't have feelings for her. Over time I have feelings for the other girl and made it known to her but she does not want to play along probably because of her other friend who first showed interest in me or maybe she does not like me as much. What do u think Nairalanders? I. call it love triangle!
You call it triangle, I call it payback. Swallow the same pill you offered the girl who showed interest in you. What goes around comes around. Love is fair afterall.

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 07, 2013
sampitts: what is love?
love is what you cannot define,when you can define it then it is not love
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 07, 2013
okpara ugo:

this poem is very touching....

Asin very touching
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by k2039: 8:02am On Oct 07, 2013
noma beeee: pls dias nufin lyk correct love.dts tautology.love is love dts why its cald love.why waste tym loving someone who dosnt love u.love shuld be a mutual tin.love defies logic n protocols only wn both parties re involved.its actualy stupid wn u end up luvin someone who dosnt love u.u culd do crazy stufs bc of dt.and d pson mite end up luvin u out of pity.now wn someone loves u out of pity..u knw wat dt means huh.u dnt go arund acting lonely and begging for love.pls n pls values shuld be spelt out n respected
You done dey change the goal post.

If I remembered your post vividly, you believe the guy should fall/be in love first. I was wondering if you ever felt anything for a guy before he did.

In that case you bottle up and insist on protocols. My point is only valid if you ever felt anything for a guy before he felt anything for you.

By the way, nice post, I agree with everything you wrote. But when I meant 'correct love', I was implying love in the real sense of it, not the nonsensical love being professed by most people today.

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 07, 2013
Thank u but its real. I always express my feelins like a poem
chinziaski:

Asin very touching
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 07, 2013
mayten30: And another thing is love grows and not always happening suddenly,someone who u feel does not love you may later love you back,love happens in ways you can't explain,sometimes u say to yourself "I hate this guy or I hate this girl" but after sometime before u know what is happening that same person you feel you hate will become that person you are in love with,love can be crazy at times,love can look stupid at times,love has no reason,when you truly love someone you can't know the reason why you love the person,no one can define love,no one can explain love
,love does not look the colour of her skin,her eyes,her legs,her hair,her mouth and everything on her,love comes from inside the heart,and let me shock u?I have done my own analysis and I feel only very few percentage of people have experienced true love,na true lust many pass oooooo,u see a cute chick and before u know it that feeling start coming in and you start saying to urself am in love,that is not love that is lust or infatuation ,love is when you can't give any reason why u love the person,that moment that you just hate to love her but you can't just control it that loves keep filling ur heart

your chronicle is very right. most married people don't even find love. this is evident when after 3months or even 3 years, couples separate ..

I have only been in love once in my life, but the girl was the rudest girl I have ever met. but two things in her weaken me to the knees, her smile and her tears... I can't watch her cry. the very day I fell in love with her, I still remember it vividly... I still have those feelings for her though she is married to another.

love is a feeling that cannot be described and there is no solid basis or reason behind it...bottom line: love never dies....

if a feeling ever erases or reduces, it was never LOVE...
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by k2039: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2013
okpara ugo:

this is the secret: hate the lies but love the guys..

thank me later...
This guy is just something else.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2013
okpara ugo:

your chronicle is very right. most married people don't even find love. this is evident when after 3months or even 3 years, couples separate ..

I have only been in love once in my life, but the girl was the rudest girl I have ever met. but two things in her weaken me to the knees, her smile and her tears... I can't watch her cry. the very day I fell in love with her, I still remember it vividly... I still have those feelings for her though she is married to another.

love is a feeling that cannot be described and there is no solid basis or reason behind it...bottom line: love never dies....

if a feeling ever erases or reduces, it was never LOVE...
gbam!!!exactly
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by k2039: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2013
mayten30: And another thing is love grows and not always happening suddenly,someone who u feel does not love you may later love you back,love happens in ways you can't explain,sometimes u say to yourself "I hate this guy or I hate this girl" but after sometime before u know what is happening that same person you feel you hate will become that person you are in love with,love can be crazy at times,love can look stupid at times,love has no reason,when you truly love someone you can't know the reason why you love the person,no one can define love,no one can explain love

Any person who waits for love to grow on the others person heart is a loser. In most cases it just like waiting for a ship in an airport.

If a girl/boy doesn't like you, move on, if he/she later comes back to her senses and you aren't engaged to someone else, you can consider him/her.

But never wait for the other party to love you, what if he/she doesn't, you have all to lose.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 07, 2013
k2039:

Any person who waits for love to grow on the others person heart is a loser. In most cases it just like waiting for a ship in an airport.

If a girl/boy doesn't like you, move on, if he/she later comes back to her senses and you aren't engaged to someone else, you can consider him/her.

But never wait for the other party to love you, what if he/she doesn't, you have all to lose.
do u think love just happens suddenly?many people just spit the word "I love her I love him" without knowing if truly the feelings they get is love,love deserves patience?love is for the strong-hearted people not for the weak
,am not saying anyone should wait but what am saying is that love does not happen suddenly,so when you love someone and he or she is not loving back do not feel dissapointed

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by k2039: 8:21am On Oct 07, 2013
sampitts: what is love?
Based on my experience with people, I realised that love is simply the act of being stupi.d, whereby a man/woman let her happiness and emotions get controlled by the opposite sex.

For someone like me, Love is just a choice and a verb. I love you just because I want to and I'm smart enough to sack you if you misbehave because I love myself first before anyone. My interest first before yours. Afterall the bible says love your neigbour as yourself, you have to love yourself first.

Actually most people lack self love. They put the other party ahead of them and it's alway disastrous.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 07, 2013
A guy should chyke a girl when the feeling is at its cradle. The rejection effect will be minimal. You should not fantacise first before telling her your mind because, your heartbreak won't be easy to get over.

Rejection is better than regret. Guys should learn how to be matured when asking a girl out. Sensible girls like maturity in guys and its very difficult for a girl to turn a matured guy's offer down.

Don't chyke matured a girls in public like road, bus stops, lolz because it might end in capital NO. If you really like her, just ask her that you will like to talk to her in a conducive environment rather than the public place. She should give you her digits. If she really want to talk to you, she will give you her number. That's matured.

Girls can make it direct or indirect. If you have the heart, you can just tell him your feeling in matured way. Some girls don't know how give greenlight, some greenlights are sexual and not love. You can show him you like him by asking about his welfare, call him and make him feel important. A matured a guy will understand. He might not have same feelings for you but he won't disrespect you. Some girls can act like chinch, bedbug.. Datz not good. It only cheapens ur rep.

Love is love. God loved us first before we love him. So, you can love someone first and the person start generating the love for you. Love is like plant, you make it grow in people's heart.

Just do your part to show the person you love him/her, if the person doesn't feel you, just move on.

Good
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by k2039: 8:27am On Oct 07, 2013
mayten30: love is what you cannot define,when you can define it then it is not love
Bondage to slavery
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 07, 2013
And also the problem that some guys do have is that they hate it when a girl turns down their offer,I think a mature guy should not be angry with a chick because she said "no"infact embrace her and become a friend with her,who knows the girl that said "no"may later be the one crushing on you,and also it is better for her to say no to you than to say yes to you and hurt ur feelings in the future
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 07, 2013
k2039: Bondage to slavery
no time for argument man,no time!!!
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 07, 2013
k2039:
Based on my experience with people, I realised that love is simply the act of being stupi.d, whereby a man/woman let her happiness and emotions get controlled by the opposite sex.

For someone like me, Love is just a choice and a verb. I love you just because I want to and I'm smart enough to sack you if you misbehave because I love myself first before anyone. My interest first before yours. Afterall the bible says love your neigbour as yourself, you have to love yourself first.

Actually most people lack self love. They put the other party ahead of them and it's alway disastrous.
guy when u truly love someone u will put them first,self love na wash sometimes,are u a christian?did u see what jesus did in the bible?he gave his life for you and I,didn't he think about self love?did you see that he put other party ahead of himself?and we are the other party

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by dejijohns(m): 8:39am On Oct 07, 2013
swtchicgurl: abeg, i dey find my nokia pin charger
e dey ma bedrum, wen U go c.u..m pick am??
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Buddydogg(m): 8:50am On Oct 07, 2013
chinziaski: A guy should chyke a girl when the feeling is at its cradle. The rejection effect will be minimal. You should not fantacise first before telling her your mind because, your heartbreak won't be easy to get over.

Rejection is better than regret. Guys should learn how to be matured when asking a girl out. Sensible girls like maturity in guys and its very difficult for a girl to turn a matured guy's offer down.

Don't chyke matured a girls in public like road, bus stops, lolz because it might end in capital NO. If you really like her, just ask her that you will like to talk to her in a conducive environment rather than the public place. She should give you her digits. If she really want to talk to you, she will give you her number. That's matured.

Girls can make it direct or indirect. If you have the heart, you can just tell him your feeling in matured way. Some girls don't know how give greenlight, some greenlights are sexual and not love. You can show him you like him by asking about his welfare, call him and make him feel important. A matured a guy will understand. He might not have same feelings for you but he won't disrespect you. Some girls can act like chinch, bedbug.. Datz not good. It only cheapens ur rep.

Love is love. God loved us first before we love him. So, you can love someone first and the person start generating the love for you. Love is like plant, you make it grow in people's heart.

Just do your part to show the person you love him/her, if the person doesn't feel you, just move on.

Good
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by thathman(m): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2013
Mindependent: Sorry to vent on here but don't you girls or guys just hate it when the person you gbadun doesn't feel the same, or maybe is in a relationship or even worse does not realize you feel that way or even exist!!!!

Arghhh the life of a woman cry

Men have it way easier to just be able to walk upto a lady and be like hey you, my room tonight. Don't be late cool and not get judged

I'm guessing the " M " in Mindependent is "Miss"
Then I'm not surprise you feel this way..
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 07, 2013
here z ma story.
i fell in love wit a girl. I approached her,we talked for a while an she gave me her number....we started talking on phone buh she has never called me b4,so I do all d calling ...problem started when I told her my feelings for her...she hardly pick her calls,she won't flash after seeing my missed calls,she doesn't reply ma txt,msgs on whatsapp and Facebook ....
NAIRALANDERS,make I still dey try?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Man Had Sex Before Coming Home / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.