Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? (13759 Views)

“6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her / 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down / Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Rhea(f): 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2008
Wokeyim:

@ Rhea
hmm
lipsrsealed

Did I leave you speechless?
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2008
Yea Rhea, i wish all men could learn this:
Rhea:

Contrary to what some may think, a woman can still trap a man into marriage with the pregnancy reason.
But then it wouldn't really be a trap unless the baby ain't his. As a man, try and get the daughter of

A man willing enough to get married can let the sex thang wait. After all, after marriage, na u go tire.

Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2008
Wokeyim:

@ Hannibal
You're right. Wokeyim didn't invent this formula because she's not done it before. If i had, by now i should be married or been a single mother.
But whether i'll do it or not is totally my business, not urs.

U made it ma business the moment u created this topic on NL.
If u care so much about your business, u will get a marriage counsellor or a Priest at Vatican City.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2008
I wonder why some people are so daft on this forum. You post a thread and people begin to relate the experience directly to u.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin
Hilarious!!!

I just can't stand dim-witted peops who cannot button up their lips.
If a topic embarrasses you, take it to a priest and stop wasting valuable bandwidth spewing hokum.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2008
The topic couldn't have embarrased me. have u forgotten i posted this myself? Then u really have got light brains!
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by tope2000(f): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2008
u guys are still arguing about this
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2008
Wokeyim:

The topic couldn't have embarrased me. have u forgotten i posted this myself? Then u really have got light brains!

Temper temper!!!!
U keep having a go at everyone that has questioned your motives so it seems the whole kizzack embarrases your half-witted self.
When u bring such stuffs on a forum in future. . . .be ready to be scrutinised.
Don't go bonkers on members who are bound to question your sanity!!!
What a minger! angry angry
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2008
Hannibal:

Temper temper!!!!
You keep having a go at everyone that has questioned your motives so it seems the whole kizzack embarrases your half-witted self.
When u bring such stuffs on a forum in future. . . .be ready to be scrutinised.
Don't go bonkers on members who are bound to question your sanity!!!
What a minger! angry angry

I really wonder what it is with u today. U want to continue from where Radiant stopped abi? Well, Hannibal, Carnival or whatever u call urself, it seems u're so interested in me. But i have news for u - I don't deal with baby men who go about rattling their mouths everywhere, and unfortunately that's wat u are - a baby man!
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Radiant(f): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2008
J, fly the white flag wink
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2008
Radiant:

J, fly the white flag wink

Please help me fly it.

Wokeyim:

I really wonder what it is with u today. You want to continue from where Radiant stopped abi? Well, Hannibal, Carnival or whatever u call yourself, it seems u're so interested in me. But i have news for u - I don't deal with baby men who go about rattling their mouths everywhere, and unfortunately that's what u are - a baby man!

The feeling is mutual, loser.
I don't deal with ugly dingbats who use their remote-controlled wombs to tie geezers like me down.
You are nuthing but an endless stream of pretentious bullshit. tongue
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2008
Yeah, but u said it urself that u'll marry an "ugly dingbats who uses her remote-controlled wombs to tie geezers like you down." Have u forgotten already? I already said u've got real light brains.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2008
Wokeyim:

Yeah, but u said it yourself that u'll marry an "ugly dingbats who uses her remote-controlled wombs to tie geezers like you down." Have u forgotten already? I already said u've got real light brains.

Where did i say i will marry an ugly dingbat??
Jesus!!!! Your problem is humungous. . . .
You are myopic and dyslexic. grin
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2008
LMAO.
I'll need to consult a dictionary before i reply those - that's if u didn't coin some of them. Just wait for me, i'll be right back
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Radiant(f): 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2008
LOL Le Chacal, the flag is up smiley
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2008
PARTNERS IN CRIME!! There's something fishy about u two- Hannibal and Radiant
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2008
Radiant:

LOL Le Chacal, the flag is up smiley

The FLAG is flying. grin grin grin

Wokeyim:

PARTNERS IN CRIME!! There's something fishy about u two- Hannibal and Radiant

Radiant is ma cousin on ma mother's side. wink
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2008
In my place, we say "cousin, cousin, o do me mkpai" Are u sure u guys are just cousins, coz if its not cousinship, it's brotherhood and sisterhood in the Lord! tongue tongue tongue Besides, the term cousin can be extended to like fourth cousins oh.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Radiant(f): 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2008
Rofl grin grin grin

Hannibal:

Radiant is ma cousin on ma mother's side. wink

Yes. It's true grin
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2008
Radiant:

Yes. It's true grin

So have u done ur research well on pregnancy preventive measures in em Mosaic days??
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Radiant(f): 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2008
If you tell me how you light your gas cooker then I'll tell you my answer grin
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2008
Press the button. . . . turn on the GAS. grin
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Radiant(f): 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2008
Good! grin Shows you and I live in the 21st century so, leave the stone age grin grin grin
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2008
Radiant:

Good! grin Shows you and I live in the 21st century so, leave the stone age grin grin grin

Noted. grin
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by wan2et: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2008
Never, this marriage can never be happy~ Forget it pls
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2008
who talk say na every woman wey get belle for man the man go one marry?

una neva jam undecided
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Belface: 9:09am On Jul 08, 2008
This is an old trick that no longer holds grounds. It didn't work with my mom, it will not work now. grin grin
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2008
thats old
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Zilja(f): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2012
Mesmerize: No!
Lawwwd! That's a shame on both of the two ppl in this problem. The girl for trying to trap him and the guy for having sex without protection. He's even a bigger fool.
If a guy feels nothing for you and you're trying to trap him, the marriage is likely to become a disaster. duh!
And one of you will tend to cheat in that marriage.
Why would anyone even want pity marriage? gosh! Now, that is just sad! cry cry

I don't think they heard you, say it louder!! smiley

Why ppl want to get married just to divorce?
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by MrsChima(f): 12:13am On Apr 06, 2012
LMAO@women are still trying to trap men with pregnancies! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's why you have SO MANY SINGLE MOTHERS because many of those single mothers tricked pregnancies to trap a man and NOW THEY ARE PAYING for their DUMB mistakes.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by uchetriple: 6:12pm On May 29, 2013
don't use belle to trap man very funny video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=attV8tpgJmM

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? / How Do Those Brazilian Girls Make Their Boobs Strong / Slay Queens Storm Quilox Club In Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.