Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? (13756 Views)

“6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her / 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down / Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2008
Radiant:

So, basically you're saying we should continue to live like in the days men made fire by rubbing two stones? grin Where's Debo, his bush wife has finally surfaced grin

Letz go back to the caveman era. . . . . . .
Women were less stubborn then and there's no fronting!!! grin cheesy
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Radiant(f): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2008
Hannibal:

Letz go back to the caveman era. . . . . . .
Women were less stubborn then and there's no fronting!!! grin cheesy

And no threats of trapping with pregnancy. It was only normal the men had their way anytime and the babies flowing out like a river grin Ain't no trapping whatsoever. In fact, who born you to insist on having less than 10 children?? shocked grin

Miss Trap, is lucky though.She would have fled for her life after 10 children and having to deal with 7 other wives before her grin
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2008
Radiant:

And no threats of trapping with pregnancy. It was only normal the men had their way anytime and the babies flowing out like a river grin Ain't no trapping whatsoever. In fact, who born you to insist on having less than 10 children?? shocked grin

Miss Trap, is lucky though.She would have fled for her life after 10 children and having to deal with 7 other wives before her grin

Are u sure there were no condomz then?? grin cheesy I am sure men used bubble wraps to shield their weapons in em days.
Trust me, if every intercourse led to pregnancy in em days, there would be more people. tongue grin

Miss Trap and 10 kids?? Awesome!!!
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Radiant(f): 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2008
Hannibal:

Are u sure there were no condomz then?? grin cheesy I am sure men used bubble wraps to shield their weapons in em days.
Trust me, if every intercourse led to pregnancy in em days, there would be more people. tongue grin

On a serious note now. What was the mode of contraception then? embarassed Do the research please grin
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2008
@ Radiant,

Safe period
Sexual Abstinence
Withdrawal method
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Radiant(f): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2008
Hannibal:

@ Radiant,

Safe period
Sexual Abstinence
Withdrawal method

Yea right! Sexual abstinence for how long??Do more research 'cause this ain't it. Safe period my July 12! grin
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2008
Radiant:

Yea right! Sexual abstinence for how long??Do more research 'cause this ain't it. Safe period my July 12! grin

I dug the crates for information and i am afraid that was the best i could unearth.
Men had little intelligence then compared to today. grin cheesy
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 8:54am On Jul 03, 2008
@ Radiant
"Wasn't necessary, babe. You such a shame bag"
Why didn't u answer the simple question. Can u or can't u fall pregannant. Easy way to escape the truth. That's typical of Nigerians.

@ The rest of the jobless people here
That's my opinion. The worse anyone can do is flog me  tongue

@ Hannibal
You're right. Wokeyim didn't invent this formula because she's not done it before. If i had, by now i should be married or been a single mother. But whether i'll do it or not is totally my business, not urs.

@ proo212
My dear, you'll be deceiving urself to think there's a perfect marriage. Every marriage, forced or not forced, has its ups and downs. You think marriage is all about love? Ask your mother!!

Radiant:

On a serious note now. What was the mode of contraception then? embarassed Do the research please grin
Rady baby, you want to do a research on "Family Planning in the primordial era?"  grin  grin  grin You've got a good topic now. I can help you with real life references if u care!

It's only on Nairaland that you find small boys and girls rambling anyhow. No respect for elders because any one can come say what he wants and disappear. You guys can keep rambling on and on and on. I already said am out of this place.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by skyeyes(f): 9:50am On Jul 03, 2008
it turned out i was not pregnant.like i said a nurse did the pt,told me it was positive,i told him and we did a scan in his docs hospital and it showed nothing.right now i cant convince him that i was not playing a game. i think i have lost him,cause even if he forgives me,i know he will never trust me again.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 9:55am On Jul 03, 2008
Oohps! That's a really painful something. I think, if its possible, u should take him to see the nurse who made the mistake so she can explain things to him. If he still doesn't trust u after that, then the relationship may not be worth it afterall.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by skyeyes(f): 10:22am On Jul 03, 2008
Wokeyim:

Oohps! That's a really painful something. I think, if its possible, u should take him to see the nurse who made the mistake so she can explain things to him. If he still doesn't trust u after that, then the relationship may not be worth it afterall.
[/
quote]

he does not even believe i did a pt,talk more of following me to the place.he just confessed to me he was beginning to fall in love with me but what i did is criminal.i love him so much i dont even know what to do.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 10:25am On Jul 03, 2008
Wokeyim:

then the relationship may not be worth it afterall.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by brinebaba(m): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2008
Lol.so wot did u do 2 d nurse!
Ah! If i were in ur shoes ehn,d nurse ll loose her cert.
*false assumptns*
may be na "auxillary nurse".lmfa0
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by proo212(m): 11:16am On Jul 03, 2008
@ proo212
My dear, you'll be deceiving yourself to think there's a perfect marriage. Every marriage, forced or not forced, has its ups and downs. You think marriage is all about love? Ask your mother!!

Of course there is no perfect marriage, and speaking as someone who was married before (for love I might add) and whose friends (virtually all of them are married), yes marriage is not all about love but marriage is horrible and miserable when you don't even like the person who is the mother of your child!

Have you been married before? I suspect not, so you have no clue personally just what you read or hear from people. Marriage is different from living together or dating.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Radiant(f): 11:52am On Jul 03, 2008
Wokeyim:

@ Radiant
"Wasn't necessary, babe. You such a shame bag"
Why didn't u answer the simple question. Can u or can't u fall pregannant. Easy way to escape the truth. That's typical of Nigerians.

Sorry to disappoint you but "I can't fall pregnant". Only loosers without self value do such. wink grin

Wokeyim:

@ proo212
My dear, you'll be deceiving yourself to think there's a perfect marriage. Every marriage, forced or not forced, has its ups and downs. You think marriage is all about love? Ask your mother!!

Ups and downs is not synonymous with misery. Check the new Oxford dic and stop reading writings on stones grin

Wokeyim:

@ Radiant
Rady baby, you want to do a research on "Family Planning in the primordial era?" grin grin grin You've got a good topic now. I can help you with real life references if u care!

It's only on Nairaland that you find small boys and girls rambling anyhow. No respect for elders because any one can come say what he wants and disappear. You guys can keep rambling on and on and on. I already said am out of this place.

Umm. . . thanks for the offer but I live in the 21st century. Keep your facts and experiences to yourself tongue grin

Where did you see an elder on Nairaland?? I hope you not talking about yourself 'cause I'll pull that wig off your head now grin
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 11:55am On Jul 03, 2008
@ Radiant
LMAO, so funny!!!
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by kufreabasi(m): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2008
it very possible to trap a man through pregnancy.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2008
kufreabasi:

WORD!!! coming from a guy, to all the defenders of the masses like Rady baby
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Radiant(f): 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2008
kufreabasi:

Definitely but only if the supposed man is a TOY and not a REAL MAN that knows what he wants. grin

Wokey dearie, ur own na toy abi na man? wink grin
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2008
sad
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2008
Wokey dearie, your own na toy abi na man? wink grin
[quote][/quote]

Rady baby, i no get o. I don tell u say na ur brother i dey find
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Radiant(f): 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2008
Loose that your cave mentality and I'll hook you guys up. cheesy
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2008
that's if am not older than him too embarassed
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Radiant(f): 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2008
Umm won't ask your age but my bro is 26-27 tongue grin
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2008
Then he's still in the "play boy" age. You know, the "jeans, tee-shirt and canvas" wearing category. He couldn't be ready for marriage yet. Sure he's even a student
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Radiant(f): 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2008
LOL he finished skul 2 years ago. He's working now.

You're right though, he's a play boy grin And yea, I have only one brother grin
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2008
PLAY BOY!!! shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Radiant(f): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2008
I know. He broke up with his ex that he was terribly serious with and since then he's "been in the wild" grin
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2008
That ain't the best for him. Tell him there's so much HIV in the air, seeking for whom to steal, kill and destroy! Besides, one of his kokolettes may soon hook him up with a pregnancy!!! cool cool
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Rhea(f): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2008
Contrary to what some may think, a woman can still trap a man into marriage with the pregnancy reason.
But then it wouldn't really be a trap unless the baby ain't his. As a man, try and get the daughter of a rich tycoon pregnant. If they deem you worthy of being their son-in-law, then they will drag you to the altar whether you want it or not.

A man willing to have unsafe sex, many of us do anyway, shouldn't be portrayed as having been trapped if the girl gets pregnant. He just had it coming.

What should really bother both parties is the future of such a marriage. A marriage founded on compulsion shocked.

I would thus advise a girl/lady not to resort to pregnancy as a means of commtting a man to marriage. While you may succeed in dragging him to church/court/your father's house, you may not succeed in winning his soul and his love. You may never succeed in sharing in his life. Where the urge permits, delaying sex till marriage works. But that in itself requires A LOT of committment, steadfastness, God's intervention and a bit of 'foolishness' (as the world would term it)on the part of both parties.

A man willing enough to get married can let the sex thang wait. After all, after marriage, na u go tire.

Enough said.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Radiant(f): 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2008
Wokeyim:

That ain't the best for him. Tell him there's so much HIV in the air, seeking for whom to steal, kill and destroy! Besides, one of his kokolettes may soon hook him up with a pregnancy!!! cool cool

He knows and I believe he's careful. grin If he impregnates a girl, that's his own cheese cake. No one is a baby anymore cool
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2008
@ Rhea
hmm
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? / How Do Those Brazilian Girls Make Their Boobs Strong / Slay Queens Storm Quilox Club In Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.