Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? (13758 Views)

“6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her / 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down / Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Busta(f): 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2008
Why have unprotected sex in the 1st place??
If a man is not ready to marry his chic, he should abstain from sex and if he must satisfy his lustful desires then he must use his condomz.

I hope all the guys in here dey take note o!!
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by TheSly: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2008
I don't know about others but its NOT Gonna work with me. . . . . . .
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2008
true talk, brother hans
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by debosky(m): 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2008
Busta:

I hope all the guys in here dey take note o!!

sharrap jo! angry
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2008
The Sly:

I don't know about others but its NOT Gonna work with me. . . . . . .

So what are u gonna do if ur gurl/f gets preggers??  U abandon her or u force her into abortion?? grin cheesy
It's about time men do their own quota of reducing the rise of single mothers. cheesy wink
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Busta(f): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2008
debosky:

sharrap jo! angry
What is it with u?
why u chasing u up and down, left to right?

i say i no do again . . .abi na by force?

Go and find gurls in ur levels abeg. . . me and u no dey the same levels.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by jekkad: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2008
As soon as ones prod a babe without condoms then he should be damned ready to face the consequences.
When a girl gets pregnant, the responsibility falls on the 2 parties involved. . . .Why have unprotected sex in the 1st place??
If a man is not ready to marry his chic, he should abstain from sex and if he must satisfy his lustful desires then he must use his condomz

uncle carnival hannibal ride on,nothing do u kiss
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by debosky(m): 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2008
Busta:

What is it with u?
why u chasing u up and down, left to right?

i say i no do again . . .abi na by force?

Go and find girls in your levels abeg. . . me and u no dey the same levels.
see you making noise up and down, nor be you dey beg for flesh on flesh?? angry

yeye girl, no just come beg me this evening o. . . .my koko is off limits till further notice! tongue

A friend of mine is going through a similar situation now, he's been having casual sex with this chick, and now she's preggers. He is now an 'eligible bachelor' and fears she will want to tie him down. . .but I don't think its right!
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Busta(f): 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2008
u and ur yeye friends are birds of the same feather.

when he was hammering the girl . . .flesh to flesh . . .it was too sweet for him to remember that he needs to wear rain coat abi? he never start. . . i hopes she also sues for child support after the baby's been born.

as u and that ur 2 inches that u won't make us hear word.
pple will come in here and start thinking u get something btw ur legs when in reality . . .u don't knwo the difference btw coming and peeing. . . .abeg, lock it away before the next gurl will go and commit sucide.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by manmustwac(m): 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2008
Girls getting pregnant for their boyfriends is like the acid test. I know many guys who have changed character as soon as they hear the word "PREGNANT" from their girls friends then the girl who thougght the guy really loves him findout that its not true.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by syren: 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2008
debosky:

A friend of mine is going through a similar situation now, he's been having casual sex with this chick, and now she's preggers. He is now an 'eligible bachelor' and fears she will want to tie him downbut I don't think its right!

A child should have two parents so it's both their responsibility if he doesn't want marriage, as long as he's in the child's life , and i'm not talking of sending a cheque every month.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by proo212(m): 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2008
what you have to understand is that most men are not responsible. .

Besides, why trap a guy that is not interested in marry u or taking the relationship to next level in the first place? It only shows his immaturity and irresponsibility.

I thought the lady that wants to trap a guy into marrying her by getting pregnant in this scenario will be majorly irresponsible. If she cannot read the writing on the wall then we can add stupid as well. angry

@the guys, if you're sleeping with a casual girlfriend without a condom, then the ladies deserve to call us irresponsible!
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2008
And then you expect your kid to love you when he was a mere instrument to get married. Anyone who can think such thing is absolutely disgusting!
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by TheSly: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2008
Hannibal:

So what are u going to do if your girl/f gets preggers?? You abandon her or u force her into abortion?? grin cheesy
It's about time men do their own quota of reducing the rise of single mothers. cheesy wink
Nope!. . . . .I wont abandon her neither would i force her into abortion.
For me to have slept with her without no CD means i have damned the consequences so it's aint her fault but mine.
But the truth is. . . . If a girl Wanna trap you to get her pregnant . . . you would know.
Trust meI have been there before. . . . . .
When a girl found out where i kept ma CDs and she went ahead to put Lots of tiny holes in all of 'em CDS but unfortunately i found out sad
But i must admitSome girls are VERY smart and can trap you successfully but not this dude! cool
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2008
@ busta and debosky. hei, hei, hei hei. fire on! It's really the guys always bugging the girls for flesh to flesh": "honey please, i just want to feel u," "baby please just this once," öh girl, let's do it without the comdom for once, u'll enjoy it", etc. Then when kasala come burst they no want make person hear word.
babes, flee from all such devils, they will bite u deep. HIV is in the air too oh, not just prego.
Back to my topic now
I think it works. it just worked for my elder sister. her and the guy had been planning to marry sha sometime next year, but there was an accident and what had to be done, had to be done fast.  It works oh, most babes marrying now marry with five, six and even seven month old preggies, what do u think is the cause? Though some guys insist that babes prego these days before "walking with them down the aisle", for it to reach seven months, oh boy na marriage by fire. @ The Sly
Holes in condoms, my God, i can't stop laughing.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by chisimdi(f): 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2008
The Sly:

For me to have slept with her without no CD means i have damned the consequences so it's aint her fault but mine.
But the truth isIf a girl Wanna trap you to get her pregnantyou would know.
Trust meI have been there before. . . . . .
When a girl found out where i kept ma CDs and she went ahead to put Lots of tiny holes in all of 'em CDS but unfortunately i found out sad
But i must admitSome girls are VERY smart and can trap you successfully but not this dude! cool
i hear u sly grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by debosky(m): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2008
michelin89:

And then you expect your kid to love you when he was a mere instrument to get married. Anyone who can think such thing is absolutely disgusting!

Dis girl wetin you chop recently wey make your head correct so? grin grin

Busta I go deal with you for bedroom, no need to dey shout for hia tongue
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Busta(f): 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2008
@debo,

please wish harder . . . some wishes do come true u know
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2008
debosky:

Dis girl wetin you chop recently wey make your head correct so? grin grin

Nor insult me ooo! This one nor be compliement and you know it! angry grin
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Gamine(f): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2008
Only a Loser will try to Trap a MAn

Pregnancy or not.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2008
The Sly:

But the truth is. . . . If a girl Wanna trap you to get her pregnant . . . you would know.
Trust me I have been there before. . . . . .
But i must admitSome girls are VERY smart and can trap you successfully but not this dude!
cool

The chic u described is EVIL but then her plans wouldn't have worked with punching holes in your rubber.
The sheath would have ripped into pieces just before u spurt your "unholy water" grin grin grin grin
Whether u would have the discipline to change the punctured tyre with a spare one is open for anutha debate though. tongue tongue

Anyways, no SMART babe can trap me with pregnancy. . . . When i sleep with her unprotected, it's cos i wont mind having her as a wife.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by manmustwac(m): 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2008
well any babe that decides to use pregnancy to trap a guy better know the guy well or be prepared to suffer the consequences

Personally i know i would marry the babe if i liked her or be prepared to make the arrangements for the child if she insisted on the baby of she knew i wern't interested
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2008
@ hannibal
the chic isn't evil embarassed She just loved the guy too much and didn't wanna loose him cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2008
Wokeyim:

@ hannibal
the chic isn't evil embarassed She just loved the guy too much and didn't want to loose him cry cry cry cry cry cry

No she was a senseless biatch who thought she was smart! tongue
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2008
Wokeyim:

@ hannibal
the chic isn't evil embarassed She just loved the guy too much and didn't want to loose him cry cry cry cry cry cry

There are ways of loving men without making children with them. . . .
The idea of trapping a man into marriage is EVIL.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by tope2000(f): 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2008
@post
Does women still do these sh!t just to trap men
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by stannesi(m): 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2008
that is weird, who she wan trap, that technique still dey work,
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Outstrip(f): 11:27pm On Jun 30, 2008
Nobody should fool themselves. You cannot trap a man with a pregnancy. You can definitely trap yourself though.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by jekkad: 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2008
exactly they end up trapping themselves
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by TOH(f): 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2008
the chic isn't evil Embarrassed She just loved the guy too much and didn't want to loose him Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

I will sincerely pray for whomeever gets involved with you.

If someone loves you, you dont have to "trap" him.

Even if he does marry you out of PITY or so the child will have a home, you think it will be a happy marriage? Dream on.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 01, 2008
In this time and age where most men have no iota of responsibility in them, you want to trap him?
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by onyinye2(f): 1:50am On Jul 01, 2008
it is a shame and pity when you have to "trap" a man with a pregnancy just so you can insure he will stay with you. it shows a womans lack of secruity in herself that she can hold a man down with blackmail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? / How Do Those Brazilian Girls Make Their Boobs Strong / Slay Queens Storm Quilox Club In Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.