Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? (13757 Views)

“6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her / 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down / Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Radiant(f): 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

@Radiant, be a dear friend to Hannibal and encourage him to come marry his babymama grin grin grin, 10 months of agony and still no blink to show for it jor, Life is NOT at all fair,

J, irresponsiblity will not be tolerated. wink Go attend to your farm grin
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

@Hannibal, what is "dry sex", hmmmm, We never did that one jare,

Dry sex is basically just grinding with your clothes on still. No bodily fluids are exchanged and no STD/STIs can be transmitted.
Christian folks do this to suppress their sexual urges. tongue tongue

Radiant:

LMAO! Jack, I leave the ball for you grin

Ok. . . . . . . .I will give her your cellnumber so y'all can synchronise!!!
Take it easy on Wokeyim.

Radiant:

I am responsible but not ready to put any woman in the family way yet.
Tell her to keep her thighs locked for now. tongue
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Chat2MeBac(f): 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2008
Radiant:

ROFLMFSAO, Hannibal yo ear wey Radiant say? grin grin grin, Now get those formulars coming jor angry angry grin

@topic
It's ok for all of us to past judgement, since neither of us have been, thankfully, caught in such a situation. Life in itself is very strange, and we don't know what we will do, until we are in an compromising position, My 2cents,
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Radiant(f): 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2008
Hannibal:

Dry sex is basically just grinding with your clothes on still. No bodily fluids are exchanged and no STD/STIs can be transmitted.
Christian folks do this to suppress their sexual urges. tongue tongue

grin

Hannibal:

Ok. . . . . . . .I will give her your cellnumber so y'all can synchronise!!!
Take it easy on Wokeyim.

Whatever u wish to do wink

Hannibal:

I am responsible but not ready to put any woman in the family way yet.
Tell her to keep her thighs locked for now. tongue

Well, make sure she doesn't "trap" u by other means tongue
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2008
@ Radiant,

What else can i say??
Thanks for the advice. cool

Chat2MeBac:

@topic
It's ok for all of us to pass judgement, since neither of us have been, thankfully, caught in such a situation. Life in itself is very strange, and we don't know what we will do, until we are in an compromising position, My 2cents,

WORD!!!!

I don't judge people on this kinda stuffs. . . . Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Radiant(f): 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2008
Hannibal:

I don't judge people on this kind of stuffs. . . . Different strokes for different folks.

It's not really about judging here. It's just the whole idea of setting such a "trap" all in the name of marriage. Why would someone want to do that when the guy isn't willing to marry her? Don't forget who suffers at the end.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2008
Radiant:

It's not really about judging here. It's just the whole idea of setting such a "trap" all in the name of marriage. Why would someone want to do that when the guy isn't willing to marry her? Don't forget who suffers at the end.

I don't even know how women set such traps. . . . .
Technically, i believe an act of unprotected sex must have been established before such traps can work. . .
If that is so, then a man is as responsible for falling into such traps as the woman setting it. . . . . .
Why shag a babe in SKINDIVE mode when u have no intentions whatsoever to marry her?? Thatz ma stand on it.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2008
Radiant:

True. Has the poster thought about the consequences of such actions especially since she's blinded by love and only sees the rosy side of things? As someone said earlier on, many women with such intentions end up being trapped.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Radiant(f): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2008
Hannibal:

I don't even know how women set such traps. . . . .
Technically, i believe an act of unprotected sex must have been established before such traps can work. . .
If that is so, then a man is as responsible for falling into such traps as the woman setting it. . . . . .
Why shag a babe in SKINDIVE mode when u have no intentions whatsoever to marry her?? Thatz ma stand on it.

Ermmm. . . you know how you men can be in that moment. Your d*** does the thinking at that point and she can take advantage of that. tongue And besides, some women will not want to abort when they eventually get pregnant for that one dude but could if it happened with others.

J, cool down, when a woman is determined she is wink
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2008
Radiant:

Ermmm. . . you know how you men can be in that moment. Your d*** does the thinking at that point and she can take advantage of that. tongue And besides, some women will not want to abort when they eventually get pregnant for that one dude but could if it happened with others.

J, cool down, when a woman is determined she is wink

I love the kinda person i am sha. . . . . . I don't get carried away.
Trust me, i am always in control of whatever situation i find meself . . . .For me to SKINDIVE any woman, she must have wife materialism in her.
So if she gets pregnant, the loss can't be catastrophic!!!

Granted, there are so many guys out there whose cocks do their thinking for em. . . .
However, the single most important factor still lies in the fact that the man is as responsible as the woman in the SHITuation.
So when a woman is determined she is?? Thanx again for these words of wisdom. . . I'd keep it in ma left hand so i dont lose it. grin cheesy
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Radiant(f): 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2008
Good you've been in control so far. Keep it up or be ready for people like Wokeyim grin wink
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2008
Radiant:

Good you've been in control so far. Keep it up or be ready for people like Wokeyim grin wink

Hahahahahahahahaha,
Wokeyim won't come near Hannibal. grin grin
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by cold(m): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2008
Y do d crime wen u're not willin to do d tym.Weneva i skindive i'm prepared to face d consequences.That's y i dont test the waters wit both feet'if u catch my meanin.She must be somthin lyk a wife in the waitin.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by albridge(m): 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2008
dont do it. u'll mes ur self up
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 8:21am On Jul 02, 2008
Radiant:

This sorry old fool, what's your stress with me? Better find somewhere else to direct your agony or else i'll do yo u what your mama never told u.

@ Hannibal
People like Radiant are probably bareen, that's why she can't dream nor think of falling pregnant for a guy before marriage. Guys, beware of girls like Radiant. That's why its good to marry someone whó got pregs for u, because some of these women like Radiant who claim "I can't do it" have good reasons not to do it. They've probably been through so many abortions (because the father of the baby won't marry them)  that they can't dream of the posssibilty of this. Ten years after marriage now, no issues and they begin to find solace in spiritual homes!!  cry  cry  cry tongue
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Thosyn007(m): 9:23am On Jul 02, 2008
Some actually do that but i bet they would have to pay for it cos they didnt consider the outcome of it and in most cases greed makes them do this.

Marriage is to be planned and not just something you wake up to in just a day and feel okay i want to get married,

people nursing this idea should be careful and more considerate,
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by skyeyes(f): 10:12am On Jul 02, 2008
wokeyim,it is just like you knew what my bf thought of me after the discovery but that wasnt my intention.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 10:31am On Jul 02, 2008
skyeyes:

wokeyim,it is just like you knew what my boyfriend thought of me after the discovery but that wasnt my intention.

really? so what happened to the pregnancy?
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Gamine(f): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2008
Are you guys done trapping?
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Outstrip(f): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2008
Wokeyim what are you talking about. Is it really that hard to believe that there are people who would never consider that? For some people that is just as bad as abortion that you say is immoral to do but you can certainly justify trapping a man with a pregnancy. This really has nothing to do with who is more righteous.
How can you even want to marry someone when you know that you are going into it as a liar and a fraud. It's disgusting. Even to add to that, why would a woman want to marry man when she knows that he is doing it as an obligation. Marriage is tough even when you both love and respect each other. I cannot imagine what it would be when you cannot even respect yourself much less someone else respecting you.

If you accidentaly get pregnant and you love him and he loves you then that is fine. You cannot force it. SIngle parents marry everyday. Another man might even be a better father to that child than the one that was forced to be a daddy. If you are with someone long enough and they are not saying marriage then move the hell on. Na by force? If a man does not know that he wants to marry you and you have already spent two years with him then I suggest you move on. Life is too short.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2008
@ Outstrip
Thanks for the advice Sir. But am concrned with this quote "For some people that is just as bad as abortion that you say is immoral to do but you can certainly justify trapping a man with a pregnancy. This really has nothing to do with who is more righteous." The same Bible i read is what i believe u read too. This Bible exhorts any man who puts a woman in the family way to marry her. Go read leviticus, u'll see it there. i am not a pastor so i can't remember the particular verse, but i'll try check it up. It is the most honourable thing to do, why sleep with a woman and then run away from responsibilty? Even God will never forgive such a man.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by proo212(m): 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2008
@wokeyim, I have been reading your replies and your "justification" for this absurd mentality. Now you've thrown in a religious element as well.

As much as you've argued that 'it is not me, I'm not trapping anyone, i'm geting married' yadi yadi ya.

Yes if a man gets a woman pregnant, he should marry her because it is the biblical thing to do and no one should be sleeping with someone he has no intention of marrying without a condom. A child needs both parents.

The question some people are asking is what do you gain by doing this? Ok, you're married and your husband hates your guts. Then what?

I guess you have never been in a marriage where you're absolutely miserable? Come back on this board and complain that your "husband" or flatmate doesn't want anything to do with you.

Seems to me some people will rather be called Mrs somebody and be miserable than be single and have their sanity.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2008
@proo212
no one should be sleeping with someone he has no intention of marrying without a condom No guy, u rather got it wrong.
(1) No one should even be doing "kerewa" before marriage.
(2) Seems to me some people will rather be called Mrs somebody and be miserable than be single and have their sanity Yes, coz that's what society, including you, demands of women
(3) I guess you have never been in a marriage where you're absolutely miserable? Yes, i'd rather be in a "miserable" marriage than be a single mother!

That's all about this topic. I've stated my points, i've heard people's views and i need no more opinions. Thanks you all.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Radiant(f): 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2008
Wokeyim:

(2) Seems to me some people will rather be called Mrs somebody and be miserable than be single and have their sanity Yes, because that's what society, including you, demands of women
(3) I guess you have never been in a marriage where you're absolutely miserable? Yes, i'd rather be in a "miserable" marriage than be a single mother!

It's your choice foolish woman!! U such a disgrace to women. How could you say this?

One last word, you'd better bury that your futile strategy than get into a miserable marriage. You have no idea what you want to get yourself into!! Go ask the married ones, were. grin

Wokeyim:

People like Radiant are probably bareen, that's why she can't dream nor think of falling pregnant for a guy before marriage. Guys, beware of girls like Radiant. That's why its good to marry someone whó got pregs for u, because some of these women like Radiant who claim "I can't do it" have good reasons not to do it. They've probably been through so many abortions (because the father of the baby won't marry them) that they can't dream of the posssibilty of this. Ten years after marriage now, no issues and they begin to find solace in spiritual homes!! cry cry cry tongue

Wasn't necessary, babe. U such a shame bag wink grin
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2008
Radiant:

It's your choice foolish woman!! You such a disgrace to women. How could you say this?
One last word, you'd better bury that your futile strategy than get into a miserable marriage. You have no idea what you want to get yourself into!! Go ask the married ones, were. grin

***coughs****

Wasn't necessary, babe. You such a shame bag wink grin

PEACE. . . . .PEACE, not WAR!!!!! cool cool cool
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Radiant(f): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2008
Hannibal:

PEACE. . . . .PEACE, not WAR!!!!! cool cool cool

No war, J. Just disappointed to find women who reason like Miss Trap. cool
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2008
Radiant:

No war, J. Just disappointed to find women who reason like Miss Trap. cool

Whateva floats her boat. . . .
Women use different schemes n ideas to snatch men. . . . .
From being devious to being diabolical to well-orchestrated Karma Sutra . . . .
When every other avenue fails to trap a man. . . .Pregnancy becomes the only option.

How did MKO Abiola ended up marrying 40 wives?? grin cheesy
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Radiant(f): 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2008
lmao. . . tongue
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2008
@ Rad,

Don't laugh!!!!

At least i have proven Wokeyim didn't invent this formular. . . .
Women have been doing it since the plagues of Egypt. grin cheesy
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by proo212(m): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2008
Wokeyim:

@proo212
no one should be sleeping with someone he has no intention of marrying without a condom No guy, u rather got it wrong.
(1) No one should even be doing "kerewa" before marriage.
(2) Seems to me some people will rather be called Mrs somebody and be miserable than be single and have their sanity Yes, because that's what society, including you, demands of women

That's all about this topic. I've stated my points, i've heard people's views and i need no more opinions. Thanks you all.

Spoken like a true selfish brat. All I can hear from this post is me me me me.

Maybe the society where you are expect women to be married but the same society will not help you live in your "miserable marriage" They will ask you, didn't you know before you married him? At the end of the day they will say "fasting and prayer" will fix it And you wonder why there are so many miserable Mr and Mrs in our society.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Radiant(f): 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2008
Hannibal:

@ Rad,

Don't laugh!!!!

At least i have proven Wokeyim didn't invent this formular. . . .
Women have been doing it since the plagues of Egypt. grin cheesy

So, basically you're saying we should continue to live like in the days men made fire by rubbing two stones? grin Where's Debo, his bush wife has finally surfaced grin
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Radiant(f): 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2008
proo212:

Maybe the society where you are expect women to be married but the same society will not help you live in your "miserable marriage" They will ask you, didn't you know before you married him? At the end of the day they will say "fasting and prayer" will fix it

She's clueless jare. Na for mouth??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? / How Do Those Brazilian Girls Make Their Boobs Strong / Slay Queens Storm Quilox Club In Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.