Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? (13762 Views)

“6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her / 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down / Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by TOH(f): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2008
@ TOH
There is really need to pity whomever gets involved with me; who knows, it may be your brother! Undecided

Sorry to break it to you but we were raised with standards. So let's just say my brother wouldnt have anything to do with a deperate urchin who has to use pregnancy to make a guy stay with her.

Im sure you'll find such mugus else where though. Good Luck!
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Chat2MeBac(f): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2008
See these uglyasses, some of y'all better use pregnancy to trap men, Because with faces like that, Men will be scared to death to commit, Again, Chat2mebac,
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2008
@ TOH
Dear Madam standards, its good to know that u and ur family were "raised with standards"and "your brother wouldnt have anything to do with a deperate urchin who has to use pregnancy to make a guy stay with her." Well, this urchin has got class and a standard too and believe me, you and ur generation are no where near my feet.

@ Chat2MeBac
tell them my sister! Can't stop laughing
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by TOH(f): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2008
Rofl. hahahhahehehe the things people do for attention sha

If you have standards why would EVEN think of such a thing? How can anyone sit and say "I want to force someone to marry me, not out of love but out of pity" Does that make sense to you? undecided

As for not being near your feet. Lolz, didnt you say your sister did such to her dude? Abegi. Family of Entrapment grin

Like I said I wish you all the luck in the world though. wink
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Chat2MeBac(f): 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2008
Wokeyim:

@ Chat2MeBac
tell them my sister! Can't stop laughing

Hate effing pretenders, They lie so freakum much, thank God I know better, As I said, they better try getting pregnant to trap a man, Because even ugly men don't want ugly ladies, LOL,
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Riskie(f): 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2008
If this idiotic method of entrapment worked there would be far less single mothers in the world today  wink
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2008
can't stop laughing at you TOH. Don't u know how to answer a simple question without naking issues. I asked if you can use a preg to trap a guy. If you can say so, if u think u can't say so and leave it at that instead of raising issues. Now who is seeking for notice here? No wonder some Nigerians like u don't know how to pass exams. Bush girl, didn't u hear or see that my sister and the guy were planning to get married next year, but t just happened?
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by TOH(f): 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2008
Riskie:

If this idiotic method of entrapment worked there would be far less single mothers in the world today wink

Aint that the truth. Least in the states or european countries, least most of the time the girl gets SOME money from the ordeal

Try that nonsense in Nigeria and see who suffers in the end. Even if you do get a dude to accept the marriage out of pity/blackmail, it's not exactly the kind of situation anyone would purposely WANT to be in.

some people na wa sha.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Mesmerize(f): 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2008
i TOT THE POSTER GOT HER ANSWERS ALREADY sad

and some things ppl will use to get attention. . lawwd is good sha
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by TOH(f): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2008
I'm not the only perosn who answered more than yes or no., wokeyim so stop whining

Wokeyim:

can't stop laughing at you TOH.

I'd rather make someone laugh than cry like most bad belle people. I do it well. so carry on laughing jare. wink
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by LAKANYE(m): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2008
THIS TOPIC IS A WOMAN'S BUSINESS. THEY SPECIALIZED AT GETTING PREGNANT, AND KNOWS THEIR INDIVIDUAL REASONS FOR HAVING TO SACRIFICE 9 MONTHS OF PAIN AND SUFFERING FOR A SELFISH AND SELFCENTERED PURPOSES.
THIS IS BIG BUSINESS FOR AMERICAN WOMEN, I GUESS ALL WOMEN TOO.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Mesmerize(f): 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2008
Wokeyim. . Just listen to all the advice you can get. . you dnt know when his sperm count is low or high, so dnt even try it. And this form of entrapment is just too pathetic, no matter how much you love the person or vice versa.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2008
@ Chat2MeBac
You and Hannibal are the only ones making me happy i posted this thread. Pls help me, i don't want to die of laughter, I haven't had dinner yet.
@ Riskie
I don't think its logical that the more men are trapped into marriage thru pregs, the less married girls we would have. There will always be many single ladies around, not like there are no single guys but society does not expect same from both sexes so we don't hear about the guys coz tehy don't make a fuss of being single. Check out how many guys under 35 are single and compare with the girls. See?
@ Mesmerize
Yes i got my answer, but I still have my opinion. But TOH thinks she must shove hers down my throat! I think she's even the bad belle, am enjoying myself here, so let me laugh.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Chat2MeBac(f): 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2008
Wokeyim:

@ Chat2MeBac
You and Hannibal are the only ones making me happy i posted this thread. Please help me, i don't want to die of laughter, I haven't had dinner yet.

LOLOLOL, I just like seeing how I can gather all NL morons together to bleat, BTW I see Azizzet has joined us, I am off today, and I took my energy drink, Let me see what transpired olodos,
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by origina9ja(f): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2008
ofcourse na
no bi the guy get the piki
okay lets think about it this way
it depends lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by LAKANYE(m): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2008
Mesmerize:

Wokeyim. . Just listen to all the advice you can get. . you dnt know when his sperm count is low or high, so dnt even try it. And this form of entrapment is just too pathetic, no matter how much you love the person or vice versa.

SPERM COUNTS HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH GETTING A WOMAN PREGNANT. THE COUNTS INVOLVES CHANCES. YOU NEED A SPERM TO GET A WOMAN PREGNANT.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2008
origina9ja:

ofcourse na
no bi the guy get the piki
okay lets think about it this way
it depends lipsrsealed

I wonder oh.How will u chuk chuk finish and refuse to bear the responsibilty? Whether by misdoing or by misgiving or by mispouring or by mistearing, the child if his.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Mesmerize(f): 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2008
LAKANYE~:

SPERM COUNTS HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH GETTING A WOMAN PREGNANT. THE COUNTS INVOLVES CHANCES. YOU NEED A SPERM TO GET A WOMAN PREGNANT.
Thank you for that. . some peeps need to realize that. . I was trying to correct some misconceptions wink
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Mesmerize(f): 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2008
Wokeyim:

@ Mesmerize
Yes i got my answer, but I still have my opinion. But TOH thinks she must shove hers down my throat! I think she's even the bad belle, am enjoying myself here, so let me laugh.
Mind if I ask what the opinion is?
You still think it's a good idea?
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2008
Mesmerize:

Mind if I ask what the opinion is?
You still think it's a good idea?

smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by TOH(f): 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2008
hehehehe grin

Bad belle ke? Nah. Nor am I trying to shove anything. Just sincerely trying to understand why anyone would do that to themselves. Perhaps I just dont get the appeal.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Mesmerize(f): 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2008
Wokeyim:

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
hmmm. . Let's try this another way. . Yes or No! tongue
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2008
hahahahahaha

APPEAL. kiss  Well, just pray and work hard not to find yourself in those shoes. If u do, u may be forced to catch the appeal.

@ Mesmerize
I smiled and i said its cool. Don't u still get it?
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Mesmerize(f): 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2008
Wokeyim:

@ Mesmerize
I smiled and i said its cool. Don't u still get it?

LOL! Now I do.
Well, if you do try it, plz come back to Nairaland and tell us about it. .
If you're trying this with a naija man it's likely not to work out because most are very sensitive.
And they'll take it as a cat and mouse game. . you've lied to them, used them and cheated them. simple as that!
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2008
Wokeyim get pregnant for me, i'll marry you. smiley
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Interesting topic, Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I guess it depends on the individuals involved,

If I had become pregnant for my ex, I wouldn't have wanted him to marry me just based on that, I have my reasons, however, I Love Hannibal so much that I won't mind trapping him into marrying me by carrying his fertilized seeds cheesy kiss

PRICELESS!!!!!!

Yea you have a point, However, I have already figured out Hannibal's everymove, I know when His sperm counts are at its highest, In other words, I know when and how to do what, So if I want to get preggers tonight for him, It ginne happen,

Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
So you are now a sperm doctor that knows the motility of a sperm. . . . . . . .
Thanx for the acknowledgement. I know what to do to snuff out your plans.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by TOH(f): 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2008
David, get help. Your ashewo-ism is getting out of hand. Beyond Debo sef tongue

Wokeyim, can't be changed because it's not something I believe in at all. You'd have to believe in such a thing for it to come to pass. Dont believe in forcing/blackmailing anyone to do anything on my behalf wink
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Mesmerize(f): 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2008
David, am not falling for that

@post
NO!!!
It is very very pathetic wink

Reasons why you'd want to trap him:
1. You're too old and your chances of getting married is not getting any better
2. If the man is a LovePeddler
3. If you're that pathetic
4. As peeps keep shouting like they're goddess Hera, If that person is ugly
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2008
hehe . . . Wokeyim i'm serious o. And i have money to boot. smiley
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2008
Mesmerize:

David, am not falling for that

TOH:

David, get help. Your ashewo-ism is getting out of hand. Beyond Debo sef tongue

I repent dear missuses.  wink
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by brinebaba(m): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2008
Lol.wot da____
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2008
@ Mesmerize
story!!

@ davidylan
Oh, u wish!! Sorry, but am engaged to be married soon  cry  cry  cry  cry  cry  cry

@ TOh
Yes Ma. Pls forgive me for seeking your opinion on this issue.

@ Mesmerize
"If the man is a LovePeddler"

Why on earth will i want to trap or marry a guy who's a LovePeddler. If i even fall pregs for a guy and discover he womanizes, i'd rather have the child on my own than marry him. Womanizers! Damn, am scared of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do Those Brazilian Girls Make Their Boobs Strong / Slay Queens Storm Quilox Club In Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit (Photo) / LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.