Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? (13760 Views)

“6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her / 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down / Can Pregnancy Trap A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by ifyalways(f): 1:58am On Jul 01, 2008
nope
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 2:24am On Jul 01, 2008
onyinye2:

it is a shame and pity when you have to "trap" a man with a pregnancy just so you can insure he will stay with you. it shows a womans lack of secruity in herself that she can hold a man down with blackmail.

Help me understand u . . . . .What constitutes a "trap"
A man and a woman have unprotected sex and the woman gets pregnant. . . . .How is it her fault?
Can she control or disobey the simple laws of nature??
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 01, 2008
No, if she gets pregnant i'll marry her. Not that its ever likely to happen but every man must shoulder the responsibility of ensuring he raises his kids in as normal an environment as possible. I couldnt bear to raise a kid apart from his mother.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Nobody: 2:29am On Jul 01, 2008
Hannibal:

Help me understand u . . . . .What constitutes a "trap"
A man and a woman have unprotected sex and the woman gets pregnant. . . . .How is it her fault?
Can she control or disobey the simple laws of nature??

Both are at fault, please!!!!! Or are you trying to say the woman shouldn't demand that her man should use protection? Pregnancy is not the only issue here, there's also the possibility of getting some disease.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by CH3COO(m): 2:31am On Jul 01, 2008
Not unless it's perchoice. I wouldn't impregnate a lady I don't intend to marry. If I was one of those hoodlums who sleep about with anything in posession of a hole, her getting pregnant will do nothing to ensure that I'll marry her.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 2:33am On Jul 01, 2008
stillwater:

Both are at fault, please!!!!! Or are you trying to say the woman shouldn't demand that her man should use protection? Pregnancy is not the only issue here, there's also the possibility of getting some disease.

The question is. . . . Can u use a pregnancy to trap a man into marriage??
Lets forget about STD/STIs for now. . . . . . .How do women trap men into marriages with pregnancy??
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by spoilt(f): 2:38am On Jul 01, 2008
It gets me hopping mad when a man claims a woman traps him with pregnancy. These are the times when men grovel to have sex with you without a condom because they "really want to feel You' (whatever that means!) . Then they turn around and bray that they were trapped. Give me a break. the day you put your unsheathed intromittent organ into a woman's kini is the day that you are ready to be a father. (It does not matter if she says she's on the pill)  END OF DISCUSSION!  angry
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 01, 2008
How do women trap men into marriages with pregnancy??

You are the man here, answer the question.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 2:42am On Jul 01, 2008
spoilt:

It gets me hopping mad when a man claims a woman traps him with pregnancy. These are the times when men grovel to have sex with you without a condom because they "really want to feel You' (whatever that means!) . Then they turn around and bray that they were trapped. Give me a break. the day you put your unsheathed intromittent organ into a woman's kini is the day that you are ready to be a father. (It does not matter if she says she's on the pill) END OF DISCUSSION! angry

I agree 100%. I made this point earlier!!!

stillwater:

You are the man here, answer the question.

Nah, u are the one liable to get pregnant so tell us the trick. . . .
From what people are saying. . . . It appears a woman knows when to get preggers and when NOT to. . . .
When they feel the guy might slip through their fingers, they do their mojo and get preggers. . . Correct??
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 01, 2008
Hannibal:

Nah, u are the one liable to get pregnant so tell us the trick. . . .
From what people are saying. . . . It appears a woman knows when to get preggers and when NOT to. . . .
When they feel the guy might slip through their fingers, they do their mojo and get preggers. . . Correct??

You ought to know that it acts as a catalyst to the process of "marching to the altar", simple and short. You already said you'ld marry a woman pregnant for you, if a desperate woman realizes this, then what happened to Sly might happen to you. cheesy
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by CH3COO(m): 2:55am On Jul 01, 2008
It also acts as a catalyst to being a baby mama.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 2:55am On Jul 01, 2008
stillwater:

You ought to know that it acts as a catalyst to the process of "marching to the altar", simple and short. You already said you'ld marry a woman pregnant for you, if a desperate woman realizes this, then what happened to Sly might happen to you. cheesy

Catalyst to the process of walking the aisle ?? I see.
What happened to SLY was weird. . . . .Puncturing his tyres was just criminal and EVIL but i am not sure it could have worked in principle.

Anyways, i still think a man can control his destiny no matter what. . .
The rule is: PROTECT YOURSELF.
It will be very difficult for any woman to claim she is preggers when she knows i was "double-strapped". cheesy
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by onyinye2(f): 3:02am On Jul 01, 2008
Hannibal:

Catalyst to the process of walking the aisle ?? I see.
What happened to SLY was weird. . . . .Puncturing his tyres was just criminal and EVIL but i am not sure it could have worked in principle.

Anyways, i still think a man can control his destiny no matter what. . .
The rule is: PROTECT YOURSELF.
It will be very difficult for any woman to claim she is preggers when she knows i was "double-strapped". cheesy

do you mean that you wore two condoms or what? or maybe im mis reading.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 01, 2008
Lmao grin
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 3:04am On Jul 01, 2008
onyinye2:

do you mean that you wore two condoms or what? or maybe im mis reading.

Use your "church mind". tongue tongue tongue

stillwater:

Lmao grin

Whatz so funny??
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 01, 2008
Oh nothing. bbbhhhaaahhaahhaaahhhaaaa grin grin
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 3:22am On Jul 01, 2008
stillwater:

Oh nothing. bbbhhhaaahhaahhaaahhhaaaa grin grin

Seems u are high off the liquor.
Which is it. . . . . .Heineken or Bud??
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 01, 2008
Try Water!!!! grin
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 3:26am On Jul 01, 2008
High off water??
Thats a first. . . . . . What kind of water is this?
Pam-wine??
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 01, 2008
Offtopic, I don't want to get banned. cheesy
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Hannibal: 3:40am On Jul 01, 2008

Offtopic, I don't want to get banned. cheesy

Parece niña es espantada. tongue tongue
Hable con usted mañana. cool
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by onyinye2(f): 3:44am On Jul 01, 2008
@stillwater

if you dont know what hannibal said, he said that " it seems the young is frightened. i will speak with you tomorrw"
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Nobody: 3:46am On Jul 01, 2008
Oh thank you, Onyii. grin
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by loveliest1: 4:00am On Jul 01, 2008
u definately don't want to bring a baby into this. u don't know men, getting pregnant doesn't mean he'll stay around. Either way, u'll b the one to suffer for it if he isn't ready or isn't willing to marry you. Don't keep wasting your time, leave. marriage is a lifetime thing so take your time finding the right one.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by adconline(m): 7:13am On Jul 01, 2008
pregnancy na different matter oh! It can  never be the same at thing as falling in love. Getting pregnant is stepping up to the play. You feel that you are fully responbile and capable, you can have kid, you feel that you are in love, you have sex to satify your fleshly desires.  Kids are non-negotiable commitment to humanity,  just like your parents raised you without seeking for anything in return.  As for those saying no to adoption or abortion, didnt ten commandments say no fornication?
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by StephenP(m): 8:01am On Jul 01, 2008
You can but you shouldn't.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Wokeyim(f): 8:12am On Jul 01, 2008
@ TOH
There is really need to pity whomever gets involved with me; who knows, it may be your brother! undecided
@ Onyinye2
Yeah, Double-strapped means the guy wore two condoms. Sometimes it even pays to be triple-strapped!!
@TOH
Don't be scared. I aint ready yet trap a guy with a prego, but am saying if it happens, the guy gotta have no choice but,
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by StephenP(m): 8:15am On Jul 01, 2008
Wokeyim:

@ TOH
There is really need to pity whomever gets involved with me; who knows, it may be your brother! undecided
@ Onyinye2
Yeah, Double-strapped means the guy wore two condoms. Sometimes it even pays to be triple-strapped!!
@TOH
Don't be scared. I aint ready yet trap a guy with a prego, but am saying if it happens, the guy gotta have no choice but,

if it happens, pray he's not like me.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Chat2MeBac(f): 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2008
Interesting topic, Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I guess it depends on the individuals involved,

If I had become pregnant for my ex, I wouldn't have wanted him to marry me just based on that, I have my reasons, however, I Love Hannibal so much that I won't mind trapping him into marrying me by carrying his fertilized seeds cheesy kiss
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by francessby(f): 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2008
is not working now because you cannot use pregnancy to trap a guy now cos they are very clever and calculative in whatever they do
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by Chat2MeBac(f): 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2008
Yea you have a point, However, I have already figured out Hannibal's everymove, I know when His sperm counts are at its hightest, In other words, I know when and how to do what, So if I want to get preggers tonight for him, It ginne happen, grin grin.
Re: Can You Use A Pregnancy To Trap A Man Into Marriage? by skyeyes(f): 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2008
dont even try it.my relationship with a guy i still love so much is about to hit the rocks bc a nurse misinterpreted the results of a preg test and when it was confirmed i was not preg,he flew over the top.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? / How Do Those Brazilian Girls Make Their Boobs Strong / Slay Queens Storm Quilox Club In Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.