Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,167 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

I'm so miserable - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm so miserable (14752 Views)

I'm So Heart Broken Right Now / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm so miserable by 190theclown: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2013

Hahahahahahahahaaaa!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm so miserable by 190theclown: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm so miserable by 190theclown: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
cheii

grin grin grin grin na wa oh!!

Re: I'm so miserable by xynerise: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
mysticgal:

i never thought i would ever be swindled,i thought of ways to make him vomit my money,to punish,mycheew but in a second thought,i just left things the way they were before i die of high bp,as for now xy,my education and career comes first,men last.undecided
Men last? And who says you cant control your career when you have a man? undecided
Re: I'm so miserable by Omolola1(f): 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
Some people have suddenly gone mad undecided
Re: I'm so miserable by Dyt(f): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
Omolola1: Some people have suddenly gone mad undecided

U need to take him to aro
Re: I'm so miserable by xynerise: 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
Dyt:

Na so e be o Antelope
Thats life. Nobody is too smart to be a mugu grin
Re: I'm so miserable by Dreamflyin(m): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
Gawd! Op i'll get u a gun. Shoot the motherf¥cke¿!!
Re: I'm so miserable by mysticgal(f): 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
xynerise:
Men last? And who says you cant control your career when you have a man? undecided

some can,some cannot,unfortunately i don't think am romantic anyway undecided
Re: I'm so miserable by xynerise: 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
mysticgal:

some can,some cannot,unfortunately i don't think am romantic anyway undecided
''At first you dont succeed, dust it off and try again''
Re: I'm so miserable by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
Love sha..it is often a waste of time.
Most men don't deserve to be loved.
Cry girl you need it.
You will get over him with time.
You will fall in love again smiley
Re: I'm so miserable by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
Is 190 okay?

Amya sweets, move on, abegi!
Der're better ones out der!
Re: I'm so miserable by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nawa oh
Love is wicked shaa.

Forget about the fool and move on babes. He is not worth it.

190 what's your own? angryangryundecidedundecided
Re: I'm so miserable by 190theclown: 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm so miserable by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
Pls pardon me to say this:

I used to hear/read that ladies love bad guys and I thought it was a joke but from the things I hear/read here, it seems its true in a way.

@poster, you saw it clearly from the onset that this guy has bad moral standing, yes, u did saw it.

Imagine a guy that had the gut to eat the money his parents gave him for his own future Jeez!!! That's scary.

A guy with such character or gut can hardly make good decisions in life.

Just my own thought.

Pls next time, try guys with clean history, and who have absolute fear of their parents in them because a guy who doesn't fear/respect his parents and elderly ones will most unlikely make a bad soulmate, and same goes with a lady.

The way one respects his parents and elders reflects how he/she would handle a relationship/marriage.

Sorry for your sad experience, just learn from it and don't let it weigh u down or discourage u from trying again.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm so miserable by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
190, av u taken ur meds today undecided
Re: I'm so miserable by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
This story is hard to believe. Women are usually smarter than this. It is usually young girls experimenting with circuitous emotions & sex that fall prey to such crap.

How can you date an incurable black sheep with hopes of him rising from the dust he seems very comfortable in? He squandered his parents money, he deceived those who loved him well enough to send him abroad for an Msc, he deliberately absconded nysc camp. What other evil can he not do?? Mark my words, this new business being set up for him will go down the drain.

Be wise, you have gone through two horrible relationships and are lucky to be sane enough to tell the stories. You can not afford to be foolish any longer. When you wake up every morning, pray to God for wisdom.

8 Likes

Re: I'm so miserable by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
fluid26: This story is hard to believe. Women are usually smarter than this. It is usually young girls experimenting with circuitous emotions & sex that fall prey to such crap.

How can you date an incurable black sheep with hopes of him rising from the dust he seems very comfortable in? He squandered his parents money, he deceived those who loved him well enough to send him abroad for an Msc, he deliberately absconded nysc camp. What other evil can he not do?? Mark my words, this new business being set up for him will go down the drain.

Be wise, you have gone through two horrible relationships and are lucky to be sane enough to tell the stories. You can not afford to be foolish any longer. When you wake up every morning, pray to God for wisdom.

I like this your comment. Lil bit tough but true.

I guess some women have the tendency to try to "save" men.
Re: I'm so miserable by Amya(f): 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
fluid26: This story is hard to believe. Women are usually smarter than this. It is usually young girls experimenting with circuitous emotions & sex that fall prey to such crap.

He wanted to impress his folks by becoming a self made millionaire. He invested the money in an oil business that flopped. He's one of those people that can't wait patiently and do the right things slow and steady. He's dream is to be richer than his dad who himself is a businessman. So he's not technically a black sheep black sheep.
Re: I'm so miserable by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: I'm so miserable by skijo4life(m): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
I dunno sha..but from how d guys is..I just feel he just wanted to have s.ex wiv his ex...I don't necessarily feel he dint love u enough...by d way there r so many married men..relationship looks on point..but still tensioning tins outside..anyways just try and get ur self togeda..wish u the best darl!!!
Re: I'm so miserable by Amya(f): 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
sanb: Sorry for your pain gurl; but pick yourself up and tell yourself; you've just freed yourself from TROUBLE. This is a guy who clearly from what you've written; wouldn't have been capable of looking after you....though you might say I'm wrong but the signs you've listed clearly shows that I might be right.....

You'll have always been picking up after him and trust me gurl; you wouldn't want a LIABILITY in your life; it gets to a stage where you become TIRED and it's a good thing he's shown you his true character. Imagine after all you've done for him, his EX was still the one he wanted to go back to.....SMH; WHAT A SHAME....

His case has become one that can't let his EX go and leave her in the past....if you decide to go back to him, note that you'll always remain the second best and not number one...bear that in mind....cos you'll always have the EX Drama in sight....so think very well if at all you're contemplating going back to him....

Never ever think that you can change an individual; cos you can't; as a person would only change if they want to and not by you trying to change them......

Take some time out and cry if it'll make things better; but after that, let go and move on. I here people say they'll never meet someone better than their EX; that's not true; cos you certainly will meet someone better; who'll not take you for granted and neither would they take advantage of your generosity.....All the best gurl... cheesy

Thanks dear. I appreciate your advice.
Re: I'm so miserable by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
Op wow I wish I can find someone that can love me like this. if you can give me a chance, you will know that good guys still exist.

2 Likes

Re: I'm so miserable by Coldfaya(m): 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2013
Omolola1: Some people have suddenly gone mad undecided

Feel free to call his name, oh sorry not name, number right?? 190 answer Omolola
Re: I'm so miserable by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
Amya:

He wanted to impress his folks by becoming a self made millionaire. He invested the money in an oil business that flopped. He's one of those people that can't wait patiently and do the right things slow and steady. He's dream is to be richer than his dad who himself is a businessman. So he's not technically a black sheep black sheep.

What kind of oil business flops just like that? Do you mind sharing the details, so that anyone on NL who gets to read it will learn and not make such mistake(s). Even those in 'Palm Oil' business don't lose everything just like that.

Is it the mention of 'oil' that got you closer to him? I've come to realize that many women just love that word 'oil', and 'gas', also that 'dollars' to that list.

Enlighten me.

1 Like

Re: I'm so miserable by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
If you want him to pay dearly for this, just contact me for the contract.
Re: I'm so miserable by DonaldGenes(m): 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
I almost wept after reading this
Re: I'm so miserable by Coldfaya(m): 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
intbizoil: Op wow I wish I can find someone that can love me like this. if you can give me a chance, you will know that good guys still exist.

Clears throat..........coughs hard. Ppl tho!
Re: I'm so miserable by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2013

You got it right Fluid26. She saw a boat that just capsized and about sinking and decided to go on a rescue mission with virtually all her life support. And when going on such mission, expect life or death. And now that things have turned half sad (not completely anyway cos the chat may end up not leading him n his ex anywhere), I would advice u give thanks while u sorrow small.

Give thanks because God or mankind wanted to use this to rescue you from the sinking boat that will soon go down the river, maybe cos nature saw that u were open/honest in the relationship.

So cry less and learn a good lesson from it: a guy that has the gut to squander his parents or siblings' money is capable of doing anything in life.

He can gamble you away one day to achieve his bigger financial daydreams.

He can even kill, that's when he must have exhausted all his lifelines...that's y u must avoid dating desperados...over-ambitious guys.

From your write-up, u seem like one with good financial background, so avoid any guy that would depend on u financially, and if u must assist him, let it not be your sole responsibility.

In fact, it sounds odd to me that a lady is giving a guy money...na wa o...I still find it hard to believe that a man in his right-senses can depend solely on a lady, hmm.

Anyway, life comes with diff lessons...take heart and rejoicesmiley
Re: I'm so miserable by luvablesam(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
There are so many GOOD MEN out there that deserve ur kinda love...
To me, love is a high risk investment...if u invest in the right portfolio u hit it big time, if u don't u loose woefully...
OP if u hear my story too, u would actually cry me an ocean...

just take it in ur stride n move on. like on respondent said it might just av been dat he wanted to sleep with his ex n nothing more.

1 Like

Re: I'm so miserable by Amya(f): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
fluid26:

What kind of oil business flops just like that? Do you mind sharing the details, so that anyone on NL who gets to read it will learn and not make such mistake(s). Even those in 'Palm Oil' business don't lose everything just like that.

Is it the mention of 'oil' that got you closer to him? I've come to realize that many women just love that word 'oil', and 'gas', also that 'dollars' to that list.

Enlighten me.

He didn't do his homework properly. Someone he trusted connived with some people to dupe him. Nah I met him after the oil phase. don't date people for their money. It's hard to believe, but I look beyond all that. I believe I can make money for my own upkeep. He was nice and sweet, almost perfect, that's why I naturally fell in love.

2 Likes

Re: I'm so miserable by mysticgal(f): 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
Amya:

He didn't do his homework properly. Someone he trusted connived with some people to dupe him. Nah I met him after the oil phase. don't date people for their money. It's hard to believe, but I look beyond all that. I believe I can make money for my own upkeep. He was nice and sweet, almost perfect, that's why I naturally fell in love.

we have same characteristics,i am an independent woman and never dated or never will date for money,surprisingly these guys have sweet tongues,its hard to believe but girl avoid bp and move on,he dosent deserve your tears."btw xy,when am ready for love,i will check my prospective antelopes oh

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. / Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed / Guys Always Be Careful!! A Moral Lesson!!! (pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.