Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

I'm so miserable - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm so miserable (14758 Views)

I'm So Heart Broken Right Now / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm so miserable by mspee(f): 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
Love, such a waste of time and emotions.

Just pick yourself up and move on, be strong dear, you are a warrior. *hugs*
Re: I'm so miserable by Amya(f): 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
mysticgal:

we have same characteristics,i am an independent woman and never dated or never will date for money,surprisingly these guys have sweet tongues,its hard to believe but girl avoid bp and move on,he dosent deserve your tears."btw xy,when am ready for love,i will check my prospective antelopes oh

Thanks dear. Sometimes, people believe there's always a monetary motive to date. I don't think about people will do for me, but rather what I can do for myself and people around.

Funny, the guy in question gets pretty upset when I'm generous to other people, even though I make him not lack the basic necessities of life.

1 Like

Re: I'm so miserable by DonaldGenes(m): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
Lovexme: Guys like him are the reason ladies 'hate' men, and dread relationships.
Couldn't disagree, no wonder NL fine qirls like Baybe and Dyt, Freecocoa dey shine eyes wella...
Re: I'm so miserable by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
Madam, it is obvious your lover was a story teller. A very good one at that. Little wonder his friends sent him packing without hesitation, they saw right through his lies and manipulative strategy. Tell him to go into script writing or something, he will fare better there.

Apparently, you did not understand the 'oil' question. What I meant was: he told you that story (and probably a few more similar stories) to hypnotize you to believe in him and his barren ambitions. Anyway, I will not dwell on that. Take cue from recent events and learn to make better decisions.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: I'm so miserable by Amya(f): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
ms_pee: Love, such a waste of time and emotions.

Just pick yourself up and move on, be strong dear, you are a warrior. *hugs*

*hugs* thank you so much!
Re: I'm so miserable by Amya(f): 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
fluid26: Madam, it is obvious your lover was a story teller. A very good one at that. Little wonder his friends sent him packing without hesitation, they saw right through his lies and manipulative strategy. Tell him to go into script writing or something, he will fare better there.

Apparently, you did not understand the 'oil' question. What I meant was: he told you that story (and probably a few more similar stories) to hypnotize you to believe in him and his barren ambitions. Anyway, I will not dwell on that. Take cue from recent events and learn to make better decisions.

Cheers.

Thanks
Re: I'm so miserable by DonaldGenes(m): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
Amya where r u from? I am really touch for sheezy, Not kidding............damn! I feel your pains but i will suqqest you open your eyes when it comes to quys, I think distance might have played a reasonable factor as to why he change overnight.... if you guys were still loose, this wouldn't have happened.....am so irresolute right now, what a touchy story----crying out my heart for you oh qirllllllllllllll......

1 Like

Re: I'm so miserable by iebanehita(m): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
intbizoil: Op wow I wish I can find someone that can love me like this. if you can give me a chance, you will know that good guys still exist.

Indeed!!
So, all your search has proved abortive?

Don't worry. Continue the search. You would find her.
Re: I'm so miserable by DExplorer1: 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Amya:

Thanks dear. I'll pick up myself and move on.
Oh dear Amya, just what i was secretly wishing to happen. . .i think i don't have to share you again. Huh? smiley
Re: I'm so miserable by Amya(f): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
D-Explorer:

Oh dear Amya, just what i was secretly wishing to happen. . .i think i don't have to share you again. Huh? smiley

Lol!
Re: I'm so miserable by chineloSA(f): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
cry cry cry cry Eeeeew nana, I am so sorry.

Look at it from a brighter side, could be God was protecting you from something huge that this looser was gonna expose you to. Could be God is trying to push you to best things he has planned for you. He knows that you may have never left the looser, thereby delaying "YOUR BLESSING''.

Anyways, not to worry, AUNTY KARMA will surely deal with him, trust me, I always trust her to sort my enemies out. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Sad you time waisted will never come back, but the experience gained is invaluable. This will surely make you a better person and a good man is coming your way. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: I'm so miserable by dahmie2013: 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
@OP, I must confess u really tried, with my orientatn abt men, I can't do half of wat u did @ a dating level. OYO ni everybody wa o! Nywys, all is well dear!
Re: I'm so miserable by Amya(f): 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
chineloSA:
cry cry cry cry Eeeeew nana, I am so sorry.

Look at it from a brighter side, could be God was protecting you from something huge that this looser was gonna expose you to. Could be God is trying to push you to best things he has planned for you. He knows that you may have never left the looser, thereby delaying "YOUR BLESSING''.

Anyways, not to worry, AUNTY KARMA will surely deal with him, trust me, I always trust her to sort my enemies out. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Sad you time waisted will never come back, but the experience gained is invaluable. This will surely make you a better person and a good man is coming your way. smiley smiley smiley smiley

Thank you so much! Appreciate your kind words.
Re: I'm so miserable by Dyt(f): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
Amya
Tell me u feeling better bits by bits
Re: I'm so miserable by Amya(f): 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
Dyt: Amya
Tell me u feeling better bits by bits

I am actually. Thanks to all your kind words out here. He's the bad guy in the story and I'm the good guy.
Re: I'm so miserable by Idowuogbo(f): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
Shyte! shocked shocked
Re: I'm so miserable by Dyt(f): 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
Amya:

I am actually. Thanks to all your kind words out here. He's the bad guy in the story and I'm the good guy.

Dats d best u can be for yourself babe
Hang out
Have fun
Movies/drinks/party/dance
I bet before u know it
He will b history
*snaps fingers, hits assss and snaps fingers again*
Re: I'm so miserable by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
MY STAMP OF APPROVAL IS ON THIS POST! cool

carefreewannabe: My sympathy is with you. I am really sorry you have to go through such an experience. You will need time to heal. It goes without saying that he doesn't deserve you. Look at it from this perspective, he has been a big disappointment to his parents, so he can easily be a disappointment to anyone else. It's not your fault, it's obviously his character.

What is conspicous, though, is that your previous relationship was toxic too and the new one wan't easy either and ended in a very bad way for you. What is it that draws you to "toxic men"? Ask yourself and start anew from there so that your next relationship will be with someone who deserves women like you.

My best wishes to you girl. Don't allow this experience to make you bitter, but let it make you stronger and wiser.

1 Like

Re: I'm so miserable by dBard: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
Frankly u should ve known better..
A graduate squanders his Money f Masters abroad during a short stay in PH, bails d much needed service after a week n is completely dependent on his parents .. obviously heis both irresponsible n lacks focus.
The pity here is ur gonna go back t him once he comes begging.
Seen this movie bf n I know hw it ends undecided
Re: I'm so miserable by Amya(f): 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
Dyt:

Dats d best u can be for yourself babe
Hang out
Have fun
Movies/drinks/party/dance
I bet before u know it
He will b history
*snaps fingers, hits assss and snaps fingers again*

Actually out with friends presently. He's already an old story. Life is beautiful, and intend to have full value. Thanks a lot babe! Coming out here to vent wasn't such a bad idea. I feel so much better. Ready to take on the world.

1 Like

Re: I'm so miserable by DExplorer1: 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
Amya:

Lol!
I think it's time we go on vac. . .away from scary faces. Sweety, pick any country, Kenya, Mali, Somalia. . .just any! smiley
Re: I'm so miserable by duni04(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
OP is d kind of gal every guy dreams of. Low self esteem, throwing urself and ur money at him tryin 2 buy his luv until d day he's had enuf, says nothing more than a thank you and moves on. I have absolutely no sympathy for gals that brag about supporting their bf's (wen ur not married) and den come cryin wen they're dumped, its reeks of very low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: I'm so miserable by Acidosis(m): 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
Pesin carry 'in papa salary take groove for P.H
grin

correct prodigal son grin

1 Like

Re: I'm so miserable by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
carefreewannabe: My sympathy is with you. I am really sorry you have to go through such an experience. You will need time to heal. It goes without saying that he doesn't deserve you. Look at it from this perspective, he has been a big disappointment to his parents, so he can easily be a disappointment to anyone else. It's not your fault, it's obviously his character.

What is conspicous, though, is that your previous relationship was toxic too and the new one wan't easy either and ended in a very bad way for you. What is it that draws you to "toxic men"? Ask yourself and start anew from there so that your next relationship will be with someone who deserves women like you.

My best wishes to you girl. Don't allow this experience to make you bitter, but let it make you stronger and wiser.
I endorse this post for the poster and every other lady reading this. If I had seen this, I don't think I would have added another comment. Well done @carefree...excellent advicesmiley

1 Like

Re: I'm so miserable by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
Acidosis: Pesin carry 'in papa salary take groove for P.H
grin

correct prodigal son grin
I am sure he didn't spend it on the so-called oil biz alone, but also on Bonni Island girlsgrin

God will never give me such a son, amen! Such guys are the type that uses their father's car to go for armed robbery and those kind of guys are the type ladies fall easily for cos: they are the happening guys, outgoing, club, know what's up in ladies' tiny voicegringrin

Goodnight b4 someone brk bottle on my bald headgrin
Re: I'm so miserable by Acidosis(m): 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
DailyNews: I am sure he didn't spend it on the so-called oil biz alone, but also on Bonni Island girlsgrin

God will never give me such a son, amen! Such guys are the type that uses their father's car to go for armed robbery and those kind of guys are the type ladies fall easily for cos: they are the happening guys, outgoing, club, know what's up in ladies' tiny voicegringrin

Goodnight b4 someone brk bottle on my bald headgrin
grin grin

Exactly, as you can see, I'm still laughing out loud
grin grin grin
Re: I'm so miserable by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: I'm so miserable by Shankboye(m): 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
So because of d text message u left? Not a gud idea my dear, trust me he will never leave u for his ex.. He was just playing around..

1 Like

Re: I'm so miserable by Acidosis(m): 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
Shankboye: So because of d text message u left? Not a gud idea my dear, trust me he will never leave u for his ex.. He was just playing around..

I, Acidosis endorse this message.

BUT

BUT

BUT

The prodigal son need to grow up (not in stature/number but in wisdom)

If you can bring out the man in him, give him another chance ONLY and ONLY if he comes back begging...
Re: I'm so miserable by Enahi(f): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
Amya:

The only joy from my own story is that I did the dumping amidst his tears. He was actually rolling on the floor begging. But I would hear none of it. Years before when I was a complete mumu, I'd have justified his actions and forgiven him till he dumps me! I've grownup since those childishness. I'd rather cry today than cry tmrw!
. Sweets my advice is fight for what is yours. Forget abt d money and all what u did for him,give him a 2nd chance if truly you love him. Babe be smart and don't allow his ex to take him away from you. I want u to know that there is no perfect man out there,its just the grace of God. Just forgive him ok.
Re: I'm so miserable by iropelebe(m): 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
Some guys be making girls conclude that all guys re bad thereby spoiling market for good guys like us. Smh
My dear just take heart huh,you learn things in life in other to be strong. Men are not that bad,your bf is just an ingrate. angry
Re: I'm so miserable by Dyt(f): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
Enahi: . Sweets my advice is fight for what is yours. Forget abt d money and all what u did for him,give him a 2nd chance if truly you love him. Babe be smart and don't allow his ex to take him away from you. I want u to know that there is no perfect man out there,its just the grace of God. Just forgive him ok.

Listen to urself
Forgive a man dat denied her existence?

Well we are all different ppl
The day any man/woman
I mean anybody denies I ever existed in their lives
Dats d end

Amya, they say u shld forgive him n give him a second chance o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) / How Masturbation Saved My Ass Yesterday / Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.