Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,292 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

I'm so miserable - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm so miserable (14753 Views)

I'm So Heart Broken Right Now / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm so miserable by Dasherz(f): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
continentalceo:

Lol...Omo long story but that one done pass. Buh the only thing im gonna wanna tell y'all is that God has changed my story. Don't ever pray to be in a position of depence on anyone ( worse of all a woman) or else nah to table ur matter for nairaland.
but you should still appreciate her bro she did what about 85% of Nigerian girls won't do. ..
Re: I'm so miserable by continentalceo(m): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Hmmmmnnn! Almost three years after, why did you wait this long to debunk her claims? Care to share your side of the story?

Saw the post in 2014 only added one comment cuz I felt no one will believe my side of the story. Well all that changed yesterday when I stumbled on a post of hers on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/2356801/cheating-husband-not-worst-thing .
And I'm like amya done grow oo. And about what happened, dat one done pass. I been just want make she see say I see her hand work.
Re: I'm so miserable by continentalceo(m): 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

but you should still appreciate her bro she did what about 85% of Nigerian girls won't do. ..

I appreciate Amya! She's an awesome person. But she did the breaking up remember. But not for the reasons above. I just dey laugh as I dey see some kind people comment for this matter.
Re: I'm so miserable by Dasherz(f): 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
continentalceo:

I appreciate Amya! She's an awesome person. But she did the breaking up remember. But not for the reasons above. I just dey laugh as I dey see some kind people comment for this matter.

Well ... If You didn't cheat on her than what will prompt a lady that has dedicated so much time and money to you to break up with you just when you started doing well? ... must have been something really bad

1 Like

Re: I'm so miserable by continentalceo(m): 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

Well ... If You didn't cheat on her than what will prompt a lady that has dedicated so much time and money to you to break up with you just when you started doing well? ... must have been something really bad

Well ... If You didn't cheat on her than what will prompt a lady that has dedicated so much time and money to you to break up with you just when you started doing well? ... must have been something really bad[/quote]

Leave matter for Mattias . I not fit carry my dirty laundry come nairaland. It's truely buried in the past now and I really don't want to make some peeps that commented on this matter here to feel stvpid
Re: I'm so miserable by Dasherz(f): 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
continentalceo:

Leave matter for Mattias . I not fit carry my dirty laundry come nairaland. It's truely buried in the past now and I really don't want to make some peeps that commented on this matter here to feel stvpid

okay then ... true that the past is the past

enjoy
Re: I'm so miserable by Blackhawk03(f): 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
continentalceo:

Saw the post in 2014 only added one comment cuz I felt no one will believe my side of the story. Well all that changed yesterday when I stumbled on a post of hers on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/2356801/cheating-husband-not-worst-thing .
And I'm like amya done grow oo. And about what happened, dat one done pass. I been just want make she see say I see her hand work.

Hmmmmnnn. I understand and It's a good thing, you let go of the past. Ciao smiley
Re: I'm so miserable by Tmiky: 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
Na wa o, men sha. Worry not Amy ,ur man wil locate u soon
Re: I'm so miserable by Amya(f): 7:40am On Oct 24, 2017
continentalceo:

Lol...Omo long story but that one done pass. Buh the only thing im gonna wanna tell y'all is that God has changed my story. Don't ever pray to be in a position of dependence on anyone ( worse of all a woman) or else nah to table ur matter for nairaland.

I wonder why you're raising dust over something that happened a long time ago. Even when you texted me to forgive you that you had a dream bla bla bla. I replied telling you that I harboured no ill feeling against you and that i have moved on with my life. And you still reached out earlier this year with some business opportunity for me and you said you were doing it more out of guilt. I still shot it down as I didn't feel you owed me anything.

Nairaland used to be a place l vent because its an anonymous forum. No one knows me or you so I can cry out to strangers, get advice, pick myself up on move on. You say never depend on a woman or they'll table your story on Nairaland. I never robbed your dependence on me on your face while we were together. I was making very little, it was hard, but I never complained. I even heard that while I was at work scourging, you were screwing La'noms (my friend I was squatting) after you both get high from smoking weed from morning till night.

You came here to dig up old wounds because you wanted to make your self feel better.
Yeah I broke up with you because you were emotionally involved with someone else. The second you picked yourself and started earning a living you realised I wasn't good enough. I came to visit you in Amuwo Odofin when I closed for the year from law school. You told me you were breaking up with me because you called me 4 times the previous day and I didn't take the call. That I was cheating on you. I was shattered. I left for Abuja and you started calling. Some thing was off when we resumed the relationship. I told you to use my pic on your dp, something you used to do before without prompting, but you refused adamantly even when the relationship was hanging on the balance. I knew that moment that the other girl in the triangle meant a lot to you. You would rather hurt me than hurt her. That's why I let go. You're probably still with the same girl as we speak. A match made in heaven!

P.S. This thread was started in October 2013 when we had our first break up which lasted less than 2 weeks. We finally ended things more than a full year later in Nov 2014. we even read this thread together when we got back together and laughed about it.

2 Likes

Re: I'm so miserable by timmyblast(m): 10:53am On Oct 24, 2017
Don't tell me both of you are still single.

1 Like

Re: I'm so miserable by timmyblast(m): 10:56am On Oct 24, 2017
continentalceo:

what brand of weed do you smoke

1 Like

Re: I'm so miserable by Amya(f): 10:59am On Oct 24, 2017
timmyblast:
Don't tell me both of you are still single.

I'm engaged

3 Likes

Re: I'm so miserable by Dasherz(f): 11:05am On Oct 24, 2017
Amya:

I'm engaged
congrats girl. . I admire your courage
Re: I'm so miserable by Blackhawk03(f): 11:10am On Oct 24, 2017
Amya:

I'm engaged

Whooopie! Congrats babe. kiss kiss

Seun we need the dancing emoji biko

1 Like

Re: I'm so miserable by Blackhawk03(f): 11:12am On Oct 24, 2017
Dasherz:

congrats girl. . I admire your courage

Come, lemme give you courage na. tongue
Re: I'm so miserable by Dasherz(f): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Come, lemme give you courage na. tongue
abeg send it ooooooo
I need all that courage
Re: I'm so miserable by izaray(f): 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
Amya:

I'm engaged
Congrats darlin.
Re: I'm so miserable by continentalceo(m): 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
Amya:

I wonder why you're raising dust over something that happened a long time ago. Even when you texted me to forgive you that you had a dream bla bla bla. I replied telling you that I harboured no ill feeling against you and that i have moved on with my life. And you still reached out earlier this year with some business opportunity for me and you said you were doing it more out of guilt. I still shot it down as I didn't feel you owed me anything.

Nairaland used to be a place l vent because its an anonymous forum. No one knows me or you so I can cry out to strangers, get advice, pick myself up on move on. You say never depend on a woman or they'll table your story on Nairaland. I never robbed your dependence on me on your face while we were together. I was making very little, it was hard, but I never complained. I even heard that while I was at work scourging, you were screwing La'noms (my friend I was squatting) after you both get high from smoking weed from morning till night.

You came here to dig up old wounds because you wanted to make your self feel better.
Yeah I broke up with you because you were emotionally involved with someone else. The second you picked yourself and started earning a living you realised I wasn't good enough. I came to visit you in Amuwo Odofin when I closed for the year from law school. You told me you were breaking up with me because you called me 4 times the previous day and I didn't take the call. That I was cheating on you. I was shattered. I left for Abuja and you started calling. Some thing was off when we resumed the relationship. I told you to use my pic on your dp, something you used to do before without prompting, but you refused adamantly even when the relationship was hanging on the balance. I knew that moment that the other girl in the triangle meant a lot to you. You would rather hurt me than hurt her. That's why I let go. You're probably still with the same girl as we speak. A match made in heaven!

P.S. This thread was started in October 2013 when we had our first break up which lasted less than 2 weeks. We finally ended things more than a full year later in Nov 2014. we even read this thread together when we got back together and laughed about it.

LMAO! At least this your comment has made me understand some stuvs. You are an amazing person, but uv always had trust issues. There is always an agenda for everything we've you. This ur lawyer weh you be fit you die gon!
Re: I'm so miserable by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: I'm so miserable by continentalceo(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2017
BenShammer:
It must be a nightmare, having to depend on a woman financially, when just the inability to cater for all their needs while dating because you're struggling to fend for yourself so you won't be a burden on your parents or anyone else brings so many issues. Earlier on it came up that you ventured into business because you didn't want to depend on your parents' money and wanted to make your own money. That's a real man's attitude right there. I don't know the full story of what went down between you and bae, but I have to say I can relate with your experiences.

God bless you brother! Its just a situation that no one can understand if UV never been there.

1 Like

Re: I'm so miserable by isalegan2: 12:02am On Oct 29, 2017
continentalceo:

God bless you brother! Its just a situation that no one can understand if UV never been there.

You weren't really doing drugs all day while she was gone, were you?
Re: I'm so miserable by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 29, 2017
Things are happening.
Re: I'm so miserable by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 29, 2017
Op won! The ex is an idiot! He is commenting nearly 5yrs later! waste man! You are everything women think men to be! You are our worst nightmare come true! I am shocked you would comment on this thread

1 Like

Re: I'm so miserable by Dasherz(f): 1:27am On Oct 29, 2017
Dimples129:
Op won! The ex is an idiot! He is commenting nearly 5yrs later! waste man! You are everything women think men to be! You are our worst nightmare come true! I am shocked you would comment on this thread

you need this bae

Re: I'm so miserable by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 29, 2017
Dasherz:

you need this bae

*Pops a handful * grin

1 Like

Re: I'm so miserable by Virus777: 7:39am On Oct 29, 2017
Dimples129:

*Pops a handful * grin

Are you single? smiley
Re: I'm so miserable by finestboy1: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2017
You are cute wink
Dimples129:

*Pops a handful * grin
Re: I'm so miserable by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 29, 2017
Some guys are really wicked.I promise myself never to love genuinely again because some of them are born cheaters.

1 Like

Re: I'm so miserable by Zhahovic(m): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2017
I feel really sorry for U...after giving everything U have!..some men can be beasts.... U know..that's why snooping through your partners phone is a double edged sword....it's both right and wrong..

1 Like

Re: I'm so miserable by Zhahovic(m): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Some guys are really wicked.I promise myself never to love genuinely again because some of them are born cheaters.
How about U give me a chance?..stand in love with me...but don't fall in love grin
Re: I'm so miserable by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 29, 2017
Zhahovic:

How about U give me a chance?..stand in love with me...but don't fall in love grin

I saw your future you are still a baby.
Re: I'm so miserable by Zhahovic(m): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

I saw your future you are still a baby.
Wonderful....a baby?...a comfortable working class man like me?..
..hahahhaa..thnk U very much..i won't exchange words with U..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. / Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed / Guys Always Be Careful!! A Moral Lesson!!! (pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.