Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

I'm so miserable - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm so miserable (14754 Views)

I'm So Heart Broken Right Now / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm so miserable by bukatyne(f): 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
Enahi: . Sweets my advice is fight for what is yours. Forget abt d money and all what u did for him,give him a 2nd chance if truly you love him. Babe be smart and don't allow his ex to take him away from you. I want u to know that there is no perfect man out there,its just the grace of God. Just forgive him ok.

I don't do this but

KEEP YOUR DEMONIC ADVICE TO YOURSELF!!!!

It is fish-brained girls like you that will marry a cheat and start disturbing pastors, God and NL on solutions to problems you entered into with your two eyes opened!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm so miserable by continentalceo(m): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
Omolola1: Goodness!!
This is so sad. That guy is a j.erk, a b.astar.d, good for nothing imbec.ile. . Damn!
He is not worth it, forget about him. Infact, don't ask for explanations from him, coz all you would get is lies and more lies. Please don't accept him back coz I know he would come running back.
Forget that cockroach

Ah Ah..easy nah
Re: I'm so miserable by continentalceo(m): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
Enahi: U aren't seeing things from my point of view o. I sincerely don't think he wanted to dump Amya, he probably wanted to have fun with his ex,he is a man for goodness sake. Amya has made great changes in his life which his Ex couldn't. I think Amya should ask herself why he wants to have a fling with his Ex after all she has done for him. But Amya plz do not spend so much on a guy next time, na sense person dey take date naija guys. Don't spend but love ok.

You are a very wise woman! Trust me

1 Like

Re: I'm so miserable by BobbyDean(m): 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
I feel your pain sister, it's so unfortunate. Get youself together and march on(yeah, it's kinda hard). Sometimes the people we care the most aboutcan be indifferent about us
Re: I'm so miserable by Youngpo413: 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Amya:
I broke up with my boyfriend 2days ago. Let me tell you all the story.
We met last year. He'd just broken up with his girlfriend of 2 years on fidelity grounds (she does runs) and I'd just ended a very toxic r/ship of 3 years. We decided to be friends first to see where things would lead to ( as we wouldn't like to fall into that rebound trap) 2 months later we started dating.

I met him at a very low-point in his life. He had just returned from PH where he'd gone for some business and squandered the money his parents gave him for his masters in the US (his parents actually thought he was in the US!) They made peace with him and encouraged him to go for his service. He bailed camp after 1 week, thereby disrupting his whole service year. His parents then ignored him. So he was basically doing nothing when I met him. Just eating and sleeping at his parents. And that is when I met him.

His parents had some financial crisis at some point and threw him out. They told him he had six younger ones and he who had already had a first class education abroad shouldn't end up being a liability to them. So he ended up moving from one friend's house to the other. And after a day or two, they'd tell him to leave. At some point, he had to sleep in his car at night. Since we were already dating then, and I loved him. I took up his complete care as he didn't have a dime, encouraged him to get a job. Even help him look. But since he hadn't served, that was hard. I pulled in all my resources and got a decent self contain for him. Went to retrieve my university furnishing and used it there. Made sure he never lacked anything. Gave him money. Cooked for him did lot's of stuff for him.

I believed his situation was temporary and all he needed was to focus. He was good to me too. And never forgot to say how much he loved me. I never for once rubbed it in his face that he was dependent on me. I never cheated on him. Really really loved him.

The family finances became what it used to, and he kept saying he would never go back to his parents and beg. I thought It was a good idea. I encouraged him to be completely independent from them financially for self respect but have a good relationship with them and visit them always.

He reunited with them 2months ago. His Dad wants to set him up with a car dealership. wants him to move to lagos for that. I was happy for him. We'd already planned how we'd commute to from lag to abj every other week.
I went to see him on monday, took his phone and saw a chat he was having with his ex. He claimed he was still single and we wanted her back. He told her they were meant to be together forever. I confronted him. He was dumb struck. I broke up with him and left immediately.

cry

It pays to be hansome

1 Like

Re: I'm so miserable by Youngpo413: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
mysticgal:
had a similar experience,but mine was worst,he used my money to marry his ex,it pained me,but i have moved on.there was a time i went to the police station to file some charges of fraud,but how will i explain i just left,i spent thousands of nairas on that bastard,i may say sweet words to some guys but i hate men,i hate men.amya move on and forget the freaking bastard

im sorry
Re: I'm so miserable by mirexxx(f): 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
xynerise:

Every wise person don see fire for relationship o. If you hear my own you go hate your specie. grin.

Heartbreak gives you wisdom in your next relationship cool
lol
Re: I'm so miserable by Youngpo413: 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
mysticgal:

we have same characteristics,i am an independent woman and never dated or never will date for money,surprisingly these guys have sweet tongues,its hard to believe but girl avoid bp and move on,he dosent deserve your tears."btw xy,when am ready for love,i will check my prospective antelopes oh

sorry o...
Are you now ready for love?
Re: I'm so miserable by Youngpo413: 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
mspee:
Love, such a waste of time and emotions.

I thank God you know...
Re: I'm so miserable by mysticgal(f): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
[quote author=Youngpo413 post=27120740

sorry o...
Are you now ready for love?[/quote]
undecided E don tey wey i post that stuff where you pick am from.
Re: I'm so miserable by Youngpo413: 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
[quote author=mysticgal post=27137328]

From the archive...
I guess you are now married abi?
Re: I'm so miserable by mysticgal(f): 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
[quote author=Youngpo413 post=27138650][/quote]
I never old reach like that,please am single.
Re: I'm so miserable by Youngpo413: 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
mysticgal:

I never old reach like that,please am single.

I`m tall? fair and handsome will you marry me?
Re: I'm so miserable by mysticgal(f): 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
Youngpo413:

I`m tall? fair and handsome will you marry me?
Hmmm,i'm short? black and beautifull will you marry me?
Re: I'm so miserable by Youngpo413: 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
mysticgal:

Hmmm,i'm short? black and beautifull will you marry me?

I will and im serious,besides you are not short,aren`t you the one sitting on your DP?
Abeg I love you,come here joor!
Re: I'm so miserable by 100Cents: 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
Amya:
Why it hurt so much is because I thought I've found that good person. I never believed he could do this to me. Still shocking.

His parents threw him out for his stu.pid.ity.

Are you wiser than his parents ?

I have learnt to study people on little time before investing heavily in them. You spent so much without finding out if it was a fool you were spending on..
Re: I'm so miserable by mysticgal(f): 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
Youngpo413:

I will and im serious,besides you are not short,aren`t you the one sitting on your DP?
Abeg I love you,come here joor!
Jeez,i love my dp ok come it here*pats his head*whispers*dear sure say you no dey drink omo water with B49?
Re: I'm so miserable by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
Shot that bastard! Assassinate him!
Re: I'm so miserable by Youngpo413: 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
mysticgal:

Jeez,i love my dp ok come it here*pats his head*whispers*dear sure say you no dey drink omo water with B49?

I didnt say your dp is bad,maybe u misunderstood me,by the way I enjoyed reading your diary...you are a combination of beauty and brains...kudos...
Above all will you marry me?
Re: I'm so miserable by mysticgal(f): 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
Youngpo413:

I didnt say your dp is bad,maybe u misunderstood me,by the way I enjoyed reading your diary...you are a combination of beauty and brains...kudos...
Above all will you marry me?
is this how the propose??please go on your knees and propose.
Re: I'm so miserable by Youngpo413: 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
mysticgal:

is this how the propose??please go on your knees and propose.

Pls I`m already on my knees,hahaha....anyway how you dey?
Re: I'm so miserable by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
Amya:
I broke up with my boyfriend 2days ago. Let me tell you all the story.
We met last year. He'd just broken up with his girlfriend of 2 years on fidelity grounds (she does runs) and I'd just ended a very toxic r/ship of 3 years. We decided to be friends first to see where things would lead to ( as we wouldn't like to fall into that rebound trap) 2 months later we started dating.

I met him at a very low-point in his life. He had just returned from PH where he'd gone for some business and squandered the money his parents gave him for his masters in the US (his parents actually thought he was in the US!) They made peace with him and encouraged him to go for his service. He bailed camp after 1 week, thereby disrupting his whole service year. His parents then ignored him. So he was basically doing nothing when I met him. Just eating and sleeping at his parents. And that is when I met him.

His parents had some financial crisis at some point and threw him out. They told him he had six younger ones and he who had already had a first class education abroad shouldn't end up being a liability to them. So he ended up moving from one friend's house to the other. And after a day or two, they'd tell him to leave. At some point, he had to sleep in his car at night. Since we were already dating then, and I loved him. I took up his complete care as he didn't have a dime, encouraged him to get a job. Even help him look. But since he hadn't served, that was hard. I pulled in all my resources and got a decent self contain for him. Went to retrieve my university furnishing and used it there. Made sure he never lacked anything. Gave him money. Cooked for him did lot's of stuff for him.

I believed his situation was temporary and all he needed was to focus. He was good to me too. And never forgot to say how much he loved me. I never for once rubbed it in his face that he was dependent on me. I never cheated on him. Really really loved him.

The family finances became what it used to, and he kept saying he would never go back to his parents and beg. I thought It was a good idea. I encouraged him to be completely independent from them financially for self respect but have a good relationship with them and visit them always.

He reunited with them 2months ago. His Dad wants to set him up with a car dealership. wants him to move to lagos for that. I was happy for him. We'd already planned how we'd commute to from lag to abj every other week.
I went to see him on monday, took his phone and saw a chat he was having with his ex. He claimed he was still single and we wanted her back. He told her they were meant to be together forever. I confronted him. He was dumb struck. I broke up with him and left immediately.

cry
wow dt hurts.Sme guys ar just hrtless.Pöur out what's in ur hrt,cry al u can,try 2 4gt im,
Re: I'm so miserable by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
Sm guys dnt deserve 2 b lovd.Smtn tels me he wl com bck beggn on his knees.Dont accept im bck it's gonna take time 4 dis broken hrt of urs to mend.I knw u cn and u wl overcom dis ok.
Re: I'm so miserable by mysticgal(f): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2014
Youngpo413:

Pls I`m already on my knees,hahaha....anyway how you dey?
Am cool wink
Re: I'm so miserable by Amya(f): 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
He did give up on us eventually.
Re: I'm so miserable by continentalceo(m): 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
Amya:
He did give up on us eventually.

You know that all these things you posted are lies...
1. My ex was never involved.
2. Was not kicked out by my parents, I let the house.
3. I wasn't lazy but a victim of circumstance
4. I treated you like a queen and you knew I was always grateful for everything you did for me.
5. Finally, you know I never gave up but irrespective of all the challenges I was facing at the time, I was still a man. A man has pride.
Re: I'm so miserable by Blackhawk03(f): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
continentalceo:

4. I treated you like a queen and you knew I was always grateful for everything you did for me.
5. Finally, you know I never gave up but irrespective of all the challenges I was facing at the time, I was still a man. A man has pride.

Hmmmmnnn! Almost three years after, why did you wait this long to debunk her claims? Care to share your side of the story?
Re: I'm so miserable by ashjay001(m): 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
Amya:
Why it hurt so much is because I thought I've found that good person. I never believed he could do this to me. Still shocking.

Hope u learnt ur lesson?! Trust no f*cker!? Everyone is out to get something, very few of them dont have an hidden agenda.

Seems u also need to develop ur psychological skills, u should av seen it coming!?

A truly good guy, wont squander masters n still abandon camp!? No future ambition(NFA)
Re: I'm so miserable by ashjay001(m): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dyt:

Omo Babes eyes don see o I been dey think say my tori no get competition My STORIES for another day

Gdpm. Pls, I sent u a pm, bizwise. Ur prompt reply will be appreciated.
Re: I'm so miserable by Dyt(f): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
ashjay001:

Gdpm. Pls, I sent u a pm, bizwise. Ur prompt reply will be appreciated.

Pls send to ididayat21@gmail.com

I can't access the other.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I'm so miserable by Dasherz(f): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
continentalceo:

hollup !!!

wait a minute undecided

lemme put some churchin in it undecided

for real you're the dude? angry angry
ah need some stories bruh cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm so miserable by continentalceo(m): 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

hollup !!!

wait a minute undecided

lemme put some churchin in it undecided

for real you're the dude? angry angry
ah need some stories bruh cheesy cheesy

Lol...Omo long story but that one done pass. Buh the only thing im gonna wanna tell y'all is that God has changed my story. Don't ever pray to be in a position of dependence on anyone ( worse of all a woman) or else nah to table ur matter for nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed / Guys Always Be Careful!! A Moral Lesson!!! (pictures ) / Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.