Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel (117332 Views)

How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by nbright: 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
bayulll01:
dont u get it,my unborn baby haaaaa,anyway God hates divource,the husband is a fool why posting the pix round the globe
If God hates divorce in this kind/type of situation... That means it's ok for people to cheat na... I will rather be a pagan and divorce her than to worship God and accept her... After all God is a jealous God, so am I
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
Sammiejokes: I hate it when people start saying maybe his joystick is small, if she can't cope why she marry the man in the first place. a husband's big joystick does not equate loyalty in marriage. It's possible the man gives her money more. The woman has done something embarrassing to womanhood, some people are giving her stupid excuses.
Judging from the look of that hotel room, her lover's got no money.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by ohbejay(m): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
Wow so painful but in every situation be thankful .....well the innocent unborn child gonna be president 2morow and named gudluck........pure Nija blood......God have mercy ...GBAM!
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Jeel: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
This kind Rambo husband sef!
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by lifestyle1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
After God, FEAR woman!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Fynestboi: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
Wtfshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Afam4eva(m): 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
deols: what is this?!!!

what does the husband hope to gain by posting these pictures??

What they did is bad. What he did is bad as well.

So, you care more about the woman than the man who was cheated on? SMH

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by missykate: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
its not news
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by henrimoto(m): 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
[quote author=Khalessi]Where is the attraction the guy isn't even handsome, they both look pregnant and the "hotel" room looks so cheap I can perceive the stench ugh am so angry angry[/quote ] you. What is wrong with you? Na your type do rubbish pass! How you take know cheap hotel from expensive one ?
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by MissEZ(f): 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
nbright: If God hates divorce in this kind/type of situation... That means it's ok for people to cheat na... I will rather be a pagan and divorce her than to worship God and accept her... After all God is a jealous God, so am I

One of the grounds for Divorce in the bible is unfaithfulness. So in this case, the husband is justified if he goes ahead and divorce her. God no go vex at all

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
i think d boyfriend is d owner of d pregnancy...... d pix are d exhibit d guy will use in d divorce case in court.

end of discussion!
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by ohbejay(m): 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2013
Hmmmmmmm d boi friend will not be prosper for now........his goin to suffer until d unborn child begins to recognize moni b4 he can be free from d bondage he put him self....how true is this?
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Jeel: 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
If you were d husband, what next?
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Fynestboi: 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
Am not sure the pregnancy belong to the husband Coz this is a taboo and it would pose danger to the unborn childundecided

God would save us...

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by ohbejay(m): 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by 3kay945(m): 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
Due respect to other tribes.,
it is a taboo for a Yoruba to nurture another man's egg.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by pastorprosper(m): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
naijainfogalery: Hahahahahah what do you expect from a confused man
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by pastorprosper(m): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
A
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by abduldope(m): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
emilyone: maybe the husband is not satisfying her in bed, maybe the hubby is not taking care of her well enough , maybe shes tired of her marriage maybe .... maybe..
only God knows, but in all its not enough reason for her to commit adultery.

the boyfriend is foolish for hibernating on another man's egg shocked
mtchwwww see ur lyf Na useless tinkin u get na una typ brain de KIDNEY### foolish women withowt proper BRAIN grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by 3kay945(m): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
Due respect to other tribes.,
it is a taboo for a Yoruba man to nurture another man's egg.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by henrimoto(m): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
lawanson44: See how ladies here are giving justification for what this who.re did..."Maybe the husband's diicckk is small"..."Maybe he's not good in bed"...Blah blah blah!!! I can never marry a Naija woman! Cheating is in their blood!! angry angry
you know where you dey so......?
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
Maybe that guy is the real baby daddy lmao
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Wsdm: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
If through the Men of God, men had sort for permissions from God and given approval to practice polygamy, since we now also have Women of God, i hope through their intercede with God on behalf of women women too could get Pollyandry.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Eromzykido(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
Jeel: This kind Rambo husband sef!
grin
Jeel: This kind Rambo husband sef!
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
emilyone: maybe the husband is not satisfying her in bed, maybe the hubby is not taking care of her well enough , maybe shes tired of her marriage maybe .... maybe..
only God knows, but in all its not enough reason for her to commit adultery.

the boyfriend is foolish for hibernating on another man's egg shocked
maybe the womam is a greedy, insatiable nym*pho. I heard that the man paid her 700 naira for the slaughter.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by fuke(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
naijainfogalery:

Wonders they say shall never end, is this story of a pregnant wife who still goes about having sexual intercourse with her lover.

Here is the full story.

The woman in question happens to have been seeing the man for a while. They been having extra marital affairs for a very long time. The husband of the woman in question has been hearing rumors of his wife misconduct, but he never believed.

On that fateful day as usual his wife and her lover, went to their normal rendezvous which was a particular hotel (Name withheld) to have sexual intercourse. The husband who is already alert, got a call from his informant, he bursted into the hotel and caught in pregnant married wife with another in the very act.

The husband took pictures and recorded some videos which he started posting on social media.

Why do married women cheat? Same for married men

Click here to read more http://www.naijanani.com

The man who posted this has ruined his own life.
He forgot this woman is another persons mother.
Revenge on the way.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Harpesin(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
jericco1: He might be her personal doctor. Ladies should be respected!

Personal doctor indeed, so na so ur wife dey tell u and u dey belief say na doctor dat guy wey dey shine her gongo? Man wake up
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Kalamaya: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
You can't make a silk purse, from a sow's ear.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Eromzykido(m): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
Na wa o. Notin wey i no dy c
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by nijanigga: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
Why is the husband worried, at least they're using condom.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Tusk: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
This is indeed really sad and a disgraceful act. People should really think of the consequencies of their action before embarking on it,as this affects them and their loved ones but now and in the future to come.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by BlessingCyril(f): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
whn things like this happen mk una shut up small, perfect fools, una no hear d beginning una don end for them. Is her husband sensible enough to post such pictures for d whole world to see. A woman he called a beloved wife. Bragging mugus.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.