Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel (117336 Views)

How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Okijajuju1(m): 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2013
fuke:

The man who posted this has ruined his own life.
He forgot this woman is another persons mother.
Revenge on the way.

HUH?!

Wetin this guy dey talk sef?!
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Osaro4u2k(m): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
hmmmh wonders as they say shall never end. This nasty behaviour of this pregnant woman did not start dat same day, there is every probability that she have been playing hide n seek. But sincerely it is so disgraceful what her husband did by snaping and uploading the pics. And from my own view point maybe the husband can't do it well or she never loved the husband she married, cos i see no reason if there is total love as christ loved us sincerely. God please have mercy.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by nbright: 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
Blessing Cyril: whn things like this happen mk una shut up small, perfect fools, una no hear d beginning una don end for them. Is her husband sensible enough to post such pictures for d whole world to see. A woman he called a beloved wife. Bragging mugus.
Obviously she didn't put that into consideration before doing what she was caught doing... BTW... Why the curses?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Beync(f): 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
We are not even sure if it's the husband that posted the pics online. An eye witness could have done this.

the woman and her lover are shameless
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Wsdm: 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
Jeel: If you were d husband, what next?
For better for worse for the Christians and DIVORCE is permitted for the Muslims.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by 3kay945(m): 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
fuke:

Revenge on the way.

fuke:

Revenge on the way.

this is nothing compare to the man that posted the mojo video of his wife with okada man on facebook.,
women cheater should take note, this is the new trend.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Harmless24(f): 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
God forbid.... Abomination 2 d highest order
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

Infidelity is not the worst thing that can happen in a marriage.. #my opinion.
True, I agree.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Echidime(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
“Constant travel brings old age upon a man; a horse becomes old by being constantly tied up; lack of sexual contact with her husband brings old age upon a woman; and garments become old through being left in the sun.”
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by eightsin(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
I cn neva accept this. dis woman has shamed hersef n her family.
Bt d mans face looks too smooth...d husband n ppl arnd cld nt reshape his face a lil?
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by eddyvilla: 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
Why is it that when the woman cheats on the man, it becomes a very bad news and taboo, but when most men go about lodging with whores in the motel and deceiving their wives with so much lies,Nigerians dont criticize d act as much as dey do wen its d woman. Am not justifying the act, but for a man to post such over the internet clearly shows the man has not been a loving and respectful husband. If my wife does such act, i wouldnt even allow anybody to snap pictures of my wife on such act cos i will even be ashamed of such pictures of my wife since i know the respect and love i have for her is enough for me to let things be, and go home and think of a better way to correct the ugly incidence
emilyone: maybe the husband is not satisfying her in bed, maybe the hubby is not taking care of her well enough , maybe shes tired of her marriage maybe .... maybe..
only God knows, but in all its not enough reason for her to commit adultery.

the boyfriend is foolish for hibernating on another man's egg shocked

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by gdamsel1(f): 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
Speechless!! Wat a life we are leaving in dis world.!
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by MeAboki(m): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
Kai, the level of immorality in some places, SMH. cry
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by adtiezy1(m): 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
deols: what is this?!!!

what does the husband hope to gain by posting these pictures??

What they did is bad. What he did is bad as well.

you will make one hell of a cheater..mtchew...olosho angry angry angry undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Okijajuju1(m): 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
adtiezy1:
you will make one hell of a cheater..mtchew...olosho angry angry angry undecided undecided

Shes very right...

I wouldnt do what this man has done because the shame would definitely rub off on me... 'His wife was f|ucking another man under his roof'..

Thats not something any man should be proud to be associated with..
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by 9jahubcom(m): 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
colombiana: Its the way of the world. Better pray for God to giv u ur missin rib, and women ask him to show u who u were created from
it is a wa.... [img]http://2.bp..com/-nbGuNXj37J4/UmeCY1X0OgI/AAAAAAAAAzs/zjOfH4pMlP0/s640/8.JPG[/img]
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Bobo001: 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
Looks like a scene from Nollywood. Its hard to believe all these desperate-for-hits bloggers. metchewwwwwwww (long hiss)

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Okijajuju1(m): 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
THIS THREAD WOULD HAVE MADE OVER 50 PAGES IF NAMES WERE MENTIONED.. grin grin

#TeamTribalism.. grin
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by adtiezy1(m): 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
Lilimax: This act is ludicrously nauseating angry
and there goes patrick ohagbonna's daughter cheesy cheesy grin grin wink wink
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by adtiezy1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

Shes very right...

I wouldnt do what this man has done because the shame would definitely rub off on me... 'His wife was f|ucking another man under his roof'..

Thats not something any man should be proud to be associated with..
and what is this one saying undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by guiddoti: 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
fuke:

Revenge on the way.
what do you mean? Is that what you do to your husband?
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by JuanDeDios: 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
Bobo001: Looks like a scene from Nollywood. Its hard to believe all these desperate-for-hits bloggers. metchewwwwwwww (long hiss)
Of course, this was staged and photographed.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by 3kay945(m): 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
eddyvilla: Why is it that when the woman cheats on the man, it becomes a very bad news and taboo, but when most men go about lodging with whores in the motel and deceiving their wives with so much lies,Nigerians dont criticize d act as much as dey do wen its d woman. Am not justifying the act, but for a man to post such over the internet clearly shows the man has not been a loving and respectful husband. If my wife does such act, i wouldnt even allow anybody to snap pictures of my wife on such act cos i will even be ashamed of such pictures of my wife since i know the respect and love i have for her is enough for me to let things be, and go home and think of a better way to correct the ugly incidence

that is why some cultures and religions permit more than a wife for the man.
Your words make me laugh though.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
So pregnant women are the ones who arent suppose to enjoy sex nko
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by taiwobr: 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2013
haaaa nkan mbee
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Lilimax(f): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
adtiezy1:
and there goes patrick ohagbonna's daughter cheesy cheesy grin grin wink wink
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by victorv12(m): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
The rate at which these Nigeria married women sleeps around now is alarming. I don't know what I can say regarding this case now. Majority of our Nigeria girls are too greedy. Guys be vigilant! Don't have that impression you're rugged...these our too rugged 9ja girls knows more than us!

Nigeria housewives act asif they don't know nothing, that they're saint...they're all monsters. Be vigilant! Majority of these girls just want to marry to compete with their friends by changing their status and bragging about their wedding.

I won't blame the woman, I'm going to blame the man for his weakness. I noticed some new trends lately about Nigeria girls, majority of them are now settling down with older men. 24 or 25 years old girls marrying 41 to 45 years old man... The moment a man is in his late 30's, there is a probability such a man won't be sexually active again but that should not be the case for our married sisters to be sleeping around. But our greedy girls, based on the fact that the guy is caked up or wanting to change their status, they'll still want to "chop chop" the guy and be praying for their husband demise as soon as possible so that they can inherit the guys property. Majority of our married couples are praying for their husband to die!! True. Nigeria guys that fall within these age bracket should be vigilant. Most of these girls just want to see us bleed. I can't imagine the state of mind that man will be going through now! That man will be confused and the entire world will be on him. Nothing can wash away the stain and shame that b*tch brought upon him. Guys, don't ignore your friends call atimes when they're telling you the truth about your woman being promiscuous. I don't want to believe that the man wasn't warn by his friends before ending up to settle down with her. Nigeria guys can be stubborn at times. The moment they see big a*z, bo*bs and beauty, ahhh! The next thing, homboi I wan go "MARRY"ooo! I keep warning all my guys, you can never change a Nigeria girl. If you're dating a 9ja girl and she suddenly changed, and claiming to be holy, just know you're about to be slaughtered. Guys be vigilant! Don't ever bother about our girls that you can change them. The decent ones are trained from home...their source(family), don't ever have the impression you can change any woman. My last advice, beware of Nigeria born again girls too...those ones are very deadly! The moment a girl is using her religion to manipulate you, just know you're a dead man. Adios!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Okijajuju1(m): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
adtiezy1:
and what is this one saying undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

What I am saying is that posting pictures of your wifes infidelity online/publicizing your wifes infidelity to the world isnt just hurting her but also hurting yourself.

The idiom below best summarizes my point.

Idiom: cut your nose to spite your face..

Meaning: "Cutting off the nose to spite the face" is an expression used to describe a needlessly self-destructive over-reaction to a problem: "Don't cut off your nose to spite your face" is a warning against acting out of pique, or against pursuing revenge in a way that would damage oneself more than the object of one's anger.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by begwong: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
deols: what is this?!!!

what does the husband hope to gain by posting these pictures??

What they did is bad. What he did is bad as well.

Madam holier than thou!
Abeg,save that your tory for religious section. what did u expect the man to do when he caught dem fu*king hmm? May be he shd hav helped d lover remove im blonkos from her abunna,peck his wife and say;lets go home darling,i still luv you.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Mintayo(m): 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
Some men are not even ashamed. Adultery with a pregnant woman?
That is very bad.
And the woman? Don't even know what to say...may God forgive them both.
And the husband? Why did he post the pictures on a public media...
I don't know what people gain in committing adultery sef.
Re: Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel by Whitecoal711: 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
The one without sin should first caste the stone

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.