Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,341 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted (36736 Views)

Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls / Why Good Girls Date Bad Boys / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:58am On Nov 03, 2013
Rubyrose:
He only calls to ask how i was doing 'cos we're not in the same city. All the while i was sick he didn't buy anything for me even when visiting. I wasn't even after him buying things for me 'cos I am this kind of person who is contented with what i have, i hardly ask anyone for something except maybe i have no other option left. What i needed from him then was showing me that he truely care by his actions and not a mare words. Even if he was broke, he should atleast run around to help as it's something that has to do with the health of the one you claimed you truely love and not telling me ''I ran out of cash ooo, you know they don't pay me that much'' that exactly what he said to me. We work in the same company but different branches and i know his pay is good.

You have every right to be hurt here. I am by your side on this one. angry
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Rubyrose: 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Please don't lose your temper smiley.

As for this case, the guy in question should have been able to raise money from somewhere. If you love someone, you can't watch the person in pain, let alone ailing, in need of medication and scared of death.

Bros Tintingz let us not support bad thing.
Thank you o jare...

For someone who has not been asking for financial help from you in the past and you never care to render a helping hand even when the courage was gather to ask for it at that point in time.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by tintingz(m): 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
Rubyrose:
He only calls to ask how i was doing 'cos we're not in the same city. All the while i was sick he didn't buy anything for me even when visiting. I wasn't even after him buying things for me 'cos I am this kind of person who is contented with what i have, i hardly ask anyone for something except maybe i have no other option left. What i needed from him then was showing me that he truely care by his actions and not a mare words. Even if he was broke, he should atleast run around to help as it's something that has to do with the health of the one you claimed you truely love and not telling me ''I ran out of cash ooo, you know they don't pay me that much'' that exactly what he said to me. We work in the same company but different branches and i know his pay is good.
you guys don't stay in same city how do you know he didn't run around to look for money? You said he calls and visit sometime but he doesn't care? I should have ask more question but since you said you work in same company and you know about his salary then my question is not valid anymore. Sorry about everything that happened.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Ladybianca(f): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
tintingz: LOL...maybe you are the decent dress type(which is better), You can be a good girl and dress smartly and decent with lof of swagg, but don't dress half na;ked like who;res.

Don't let people judge who you are it may low your self-esteem just be yourself.

Thnks....wen it Comes to dressing, av got swaggs n av got a shape dat suits wat ever I wear, buh looking like a prostitute kos my bf likes flashy gals is a no no for me
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by chronique(m): 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
Not all men take good girls for granted and not all men are ignorant of what it means to have a good girl. As a matter of fact,most men prefer to flirt with the bad ones and then settle with the good ones. The worst cassanovas end up with some of the best mannered and cultured good girls and that's cos they know what they want. Do not give up on being the good girl you are(if truly you are). There's somenone out there who is searching for a girl like you and would appreciate you in totality. We live in a world where unfortunately,most of our girls have gone bad and most of us(men),can't settle down cos we feel the good girls are all gone. Most guys have even refused to get married cos of that. Personally,if I find a good girl who meets up to my taste and has the features and character I want,she'd be off the single ladies market in no time.

My advice to you is that you be yourself. Don't change cos you think you're not valued/going to be valued.
cachal: I've been thinking about this for a while, and I can no longer keep it. Please I. Want us to discuss about this, why do men takes a good girl for granted? You see guys spending almost 75% of their earnings on pay girls, and can not afford to send N100 recharge card to that good girl that bearly demand for a dime? Am also a victim of this act, and I know many out there are victims of this act too.
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by tintingz(m): 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
Ladybianca:

Thnks....wen it Comes to dressing, av got swaggs n av got a shape dat suits wat ever I wear, buh looking like a prostitute kos my bf likes flashy gals is a no no for me
if he doesn't accept the way you dress(ed) then he's not the one for you there are many guys that will appreciate your style of dressing. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by darlingbobo(m): 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
My answer is, may be u have not met a good guy. because when good and good meet, love and care is the end result. May be for now is only the bad guys come ur way, but if you can apply God first, ur heart desire and a good man that would take care of u will locate u.

My prayer for u is that may a good guy (like me) locate u soon. Amen.
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2013
SELFWORTH: .....because they think only for the moment....not over time. When they get older then they start regretting. ......

Remember gold is only sold to those who know the value. Only a good man will appreciate a good woman.

This just made my day!
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
Oluwatola5: I am yet to meet a matured-minded ''MAN'' who would take good girls for granted. Taking good girls for granted and appreciating the bad ones is actually an act of immature guys, boys if i should rephrase it, but a MAN with his full senses on and who is ready for a serious relationship will never go after the bad, untrustable, unpredictable and flirty girl. Only the ones who arent ready for commitments go after such girls who they know are temporal like them. All guys who think good girls are boring are actually boys to me. #my opinion.

I love this!
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Emmaville(m): 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
Even the gals re claiming dat d males dat take good gals for granted and run after d bad gals, re boys or kids or somfin. D question dat ensues is dis: d gals assuming dat dey deyy shud b treated right, re dey d good gals? Now who and who's d bad gals? How do guys identify Dem? Most gals re hiding under d umbrella of good gals nw and blaming d guys..........I believe dat if a gal has a worth and she makes dat worth known by d guy, d guy wud value her. As simple as xYZ
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
Op I honestly wish I know why it happens like that. I really want to know why too
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by ZaraSam: 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
Yes men take good girls for granted.
Is it fair that you only look for them when you are ready for settling down and won't pay attention to them before then?
And they really expect to find them.
One man who approached me supposedly for marriage suddenly (and expectedly) changed towards me when he saw he couldn't deceive me to comply to his selfish interests with his fake proposal.
May God help good men and women find each other.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by BB013(m): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2013
Why do girls take good men for granted

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by initialize(m): 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
Same reason you will cook indomie when u r very hungry other than going to d market to buy food stuffs and waste more time cooking it wen indomie only takes 2mins to prepare. We all like "instant (no time wasting)" meal.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by olamisegbe(m): 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
ZaraSam: Yes men take good girls for granted.
Is it fair that you only look for them when you are ready for settling down and won't pay attention to them before then?
And they really expect to find them.
One man who approached me supposedly for marriage suddenly (and expectedly) changed towards me when he saw he couldn't deceive me to comply to his selfish interests with his fake proposal.
May God help good men and women find each other.

AMEN!!! But most ladies appreciate deceit than truth.
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Jessicanoble(f): 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
cachal: I've been thinking about this for a while, and I can no longer keep it. Please I. Want us to discuss about this, why do men takes a good girl for granted? You see guys spending almost 75% of their earnings on pay girls, and can not afford to send N100 recharge card to that good girl that bearly demand for a dime? Am also a victim of this act, and I know many out there are victims of this act too.
Men prefer bad girls that's why good girl needs to get bad.
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Ladybianca(f): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

One of my best scenes in a movie is from my best friends wedding.

When Julianne ( Julia Roberts) was chasing Michael (Dermot Mulroney). Michael was pursung Kimberly (Cameron Diaz). Julia Roberts was on the phone with George (Rupert Everett) during the chase.

Geroge asked Julianne, "What is Michael doing"? Julianne said,"chasing Kimberly". George then said, "What are you doing", Julianne said," chasing Michael". George then asked,"Who is chasing you"? Julianne stopped and said,"no one".

I am just pointing this to let you know that you shouldn't break your head for someone who doesn't adore you. Don't think a ring and a wedding dress means a guy has changed and he is yours. It is either he adores you or he doesn't.

Sire am yet to watch dat movie n i seriously do not undastnd u, buh m sure u meant well

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by SIRJENTLE: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
NOT THAT GUYS PLAY WITH THEM. ITS JUST THAT GUYS FEEL THEY ARE RESERVED.
NOT SPENDING HEAVILY ON THEM IS NOT A SIGN OF HATRED OF TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THEM, ITS JUST THAT WHEN GUYS WANT TO DO ONE OR TWO THINGS THAT INVOLVE THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHICH TELLING SUCH TO THE GOOD GIRLS WILL LEAD TO BLATANT "NO" ANSWER, THEY FEEL TO DIVERT TO THE OTHERS THAT WILL RESPOND TO THE REQUEST.(DO NOT TELL ME YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT FOR YOUR MIND IS MORE CORRUPT THAN MINE).

SO, YOU KNOW THAT FREE GIVING COMES WITH FREE REQUESTING OF WHICH THE EXPECTED ANSWER IS WIDELY KNOWN TO BE......(PLEASE HELP ME SUPPLY THE ANSWER).
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by tintingz(m): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2013
Jessicanoble:
Men prefer bad girls that's why good girl needs to get bad.
Men don't marry bad girls.

Btw are you a bad girl? wink
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by 99cent: 3:59am On Nov 04, 2013
well, to summarize the topic, it pays to be a bad girl cool
I also notice dat the bad girls end up being d first ones to get married too.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by drnoel: 8:07am On Nov 04, 2013
Statement is rhetoric and only dependent on the individual(s) in question
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by pickabeau1: 10:42am On Nov 04, 2013
Ladybianca:

Sire am yet to watch dat movie n i seriously do not undastnd u, buh m sure u meant well

youngie grin
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by Ladybianca(f): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
pickabeau1:

youngie grin

?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
Choicegirl:

This just made my day!

When good girls start appreciating good guys, then they would be treated well.

Good guys resist a lot of temptations to remain good and understand what it takes to be good. Bad guys never get it and see good girls as another trophy in their cabinet.
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ladybianca:

Find a way and watch it, it is one of my all time favorites.

I was talking about a statement like if he is destined to be mine.

Taking fate into our hands makes us powerful forces. If the guy is treating a nice lady badly and chasing after other chicks. Don't look towards his direction and chase him. Turn around and look at who is chasing you.

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by pickabeau1: 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ladybianca:

?

That film is a 96 or 97 film.. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by qhiwegh(m): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
tintingz: guess you prefer a who;re to be your darling wife?

A wh@re is for fncking, not for loving. So no.
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
pickabeau1:

That film is a 96 or 97 film.. grin

She can still get it or download it. cheesy

DO YOU LOVE HIM OR IS THIS ABOUT WINNING cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUyFZUKo6u8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF8Kly68x_U

Tell no one I pasted this here. I got a gangsta image to keep up. grin
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by pickabeau1: 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
hahaha... that na why i call am youngie....

julia's film are class
theres this one too acted by madonna.. nice film then...next best thing.. similaR FILM

I feel u bro,... some films are tight though,,,, saw pretty woman early this year.. still a classic

thegoodjoehunt:

She can still get it or download it. cheesy

DO YOU LOVE HIM OR IS THIS ABOUT WINNING cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUyFZUKo6u8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF8Kly68x_U

Tell no one I pasted this here. I got a gangsta image to keep up. grin
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by thegoodjoehunt(m): 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
Julia is a sweet heart. I think I also need to watch Pretty Woman again. My favorite of her is Erin Brekovic. She won the Oscars with it.

I haven't watched the next best thing. I will do that this week. Thanks.

I will also watch boys in the hood to keep my gangsta alive.

Back to the topic, me I like good girls, Although I have bad girls that I am close to. Good girls rock.

#TeamGoodGirls.
Re: Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted by thegoodjoehunt(m): 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2013
pickabeau1: hahaha... that na why i call am youngie....

julia's film are class
theres this one too acted by madonna.. nice film then...next best thing.. similaR FILM

I feel u bro,... some films are tight though,,,, saw pretty woman early this year.. still a classic

Wow, Rupert Everett (George of my best friend's wedding) and Madonna. Now I must see it.

Movie about a g.ay dude? Sorry I pass. No hating though, not my type of theme.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Language Of Desire Review - Felicity Keith / 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady / I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.